Child's Play

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:42 pm

Janet rubs her chin, thinking to herself again. "Didn't they say our abilities are supposed to work? I mean, Lauren can go frictionless, and Max can fly, so..."

User avatar
NebulaQueen
Moderator
 
Posts: 2557
Joined: Fri May 31, 2002 6:38 pm

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:06 pm

"So it should all work..."

Silvie clicked her tongue and tapped her foot, when suddenly, her eyes lit up. "Hey, hey Max! Come over here for a second!"

User avatar
Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard
 
Posts: 4612
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2002 8:56 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Besyanteo » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:52 pm

Enzo shrugged.

"I dunno what it is. Maybe I can only do it when we're in the mechanical bodies? It didn't sound that way, from Mr. Rivendare's answer, though..."

So what was it? Everyone else did seem to be just fine, and now he was getting a little upset.

User avatar
BrainWalker
✔+
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2002 8:59 pm

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby BrainWalker » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:36 pm

Max looks at Sylvie, one brow raised in suspicion. "O... kay?" He takes a moment to examine her uniform and approaches with caution. "You're one of the heavy combat types, right? You're not going to, like, test out your ability to punch or shoot things on me, are you?"

User avatar
NebulaQueen
Moderator
 
Posts: 2557
Joined: Fri May 31, 2002 6:38 pm

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:38 pm

"Oh, no!" she said. "I'm just going to lift you over my head. Ready?"

User avatar
BrainWalker
✔+
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2002 8:59 pm

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby BrainWalker » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:46 pm

"...Oh. Well, I guess that's... preferable."

"Why..." Max blinks a couple times, and thinks about it.

"You know what? Sure. Let's do it."
Last edited by BrainWalker on Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
NebulaQueen
Moderator
 
Posts: 2557
Joined: Fri May 31, 2002 6:38 pm

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:48 pm

"Okay!"

Silvie wrapped her arms around his waist, and said, "On the count of three. One, two..."

User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:55 pm

Silvie heaves, and lugs her newfound sibling over her head...For a moment.

She can only hold it for maybe a second, before she suddenly feels very, very exhausted. She's stronger than ever, but...Her endurance isn't too good.

User avatar
NebulaQueen
Moderator
 
Posts: 2557
Joined: Fri May 31, 2002 6:38 pm

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:58 pm

"Oof!"

Silvie plopped him back down, probably with more force than necessary. She took a few deep breaths and, still panting, said, "Okay, it...hoo... it works...just not that well."

User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:07 pm

"Oookay...So, we're- Or at least, you- are stronger than normal, but you got...Really tired...I guess..." Janet says. "Someone else should try, too, I think."

Idran1701
None some call is air am
 
Posts: 42197
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 9:37 am

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Idran1701 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:54 am

"Um...I can try something!"

Though he's not sure what it'll do in here even if it works, Sam tries to look around in infrared, watching the other kids especially as he looks for any sort of difference in how he sees.

User avatar
Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!
 
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 5:07 pm
Location: Demon Realms of Niu-Jiurzi

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Spleen » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:27 am

"I ain't got nothin' to try," Darren said, sitting back down and waiting, tapping his foot. "No big guns here."

User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:01 pm

Sammy looks around, noticing a distinctive red hue to....Everything. He can see his brothers and sisters much, much brighter! As he does, Janet waves her hands. "Nooo no no no, I mean, see if anyone else is stronger. I don't think it's just Silvie that's s'posed to be."

Idran1701
None some call is air am
 
Posts: 42197
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 9:37 am

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Idran1701 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:30 pm

"Oh!" Though it looks pretty cool, Sam blinks his infrared vision off and looks around the room. Heading up to one of the desks, he takes a moment to prepare himself, before trying to lift it up and over his head. It might be lighter, but he could never do that back outside! If it works, he backs away from the others, and starts tossing it up and catching it, laughing gleefully while he does.

User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:56 pm

Sammy can pick up the desk, though it's not easy at all. It's still awkward, and a bit heavy, but he's definitely stronger. He can lift it to about his chest before having to put it down, completely exhausted, just like Silvie was.

She's definitely stronger than the rest of them, but they're all stronger than a child in the real world would be.

User avatar
BrainWalker
✔+
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2002 8:59 pm

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby BrainWalker » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:26 pm

Max watches Sam do his thing, and notices the familiar blink-on, blink-off, and discoloration of the pupils of infrared vision. "Oh hey, you've got night vision, too! I guess that means you're light ranged?" Resting his chin in his hand in thought, he continues. "But, I thought only the heavy classes were supposed to get strength upgrades. Although I guess it makes sense for android soldiers to be stronger than the average kid..." Max eyes a desk, trying to gauge about how heavy it should be.

He places one hand under the desk to lift it up on two legs and test its weight, while half thinking aloud and half addressing the group. "You know, I was only given a brief overview of the other classes and what they're capable of. Now that we've introduced ourselves, maybe we should introduce our classes? That way we'd have a better idea who's supposed to do what on missions and stuff."

After testing the desk, Max looks around the room for a light switch.

User avatar
Christian
Dead Stompy
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:05 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Christian » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:38 pm

Alexis didn't like showing off. In fact, she'd rather they just off and went to look for this kid, but she couldn't tell them that! Instead, once they'd settled somewhat from the last show of strength she gauged the distance to the desk, took a few step backwards and then dashed maybe two, three steps forward before sending herself airborne, remaining mindful of the height of the room as she twisted her body to land facing the rest of the group, feet touching the desk without barely making a sound...

For a few seconds she stood there, feeling somewhat dumb, before skipping down from it, hands once more behind her back.

User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:44 pm

Max lifts a desk, getting about the same result as Sammy does, as he suddenly becomes incredibly fatigued and is forced to put it down. He doesn't, however, find any lightswitch.

And in a surprising show of agility beyond the scope of most of the other kids, save Lauren, Alexis leaps into the air, landing perfectly on a desk.

"Well, I'm support." Janet says, watching the displays. "That means that I work at a distance, probably back at the base entirely, and help you guys out by gathering information, checking on your status, looking at your radar...Like an extra pair of eyes that's detached from things, so that I can pay more attention to the little stuff."

Idran1701
None some call is air am
 
Posts: 42197
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 9:37 am

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Idran1701 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:50 pm

Nodding to Max, Sam leans against the desk, gasping for air. "Yeah, I'm light ranged. Cool, I didn't know there were two here." About to continue, he cuts himself off as he watches Alexis's mini-gymnastics routine, waiting until she comes back down to the ground before heading over to her. With how shy she's seemed to Sam, he imagines that she's someone that could really use some encouragement, and he's happy to give it to her. "Wow, that was really cool, Alexis! What class are you? I didn't know any of them could do neat stuff like that."

User avatar
Christian
Dead Stompy
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:05 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Christian » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:00 pm

Ears literally blossoming red as Sam walks up to her, the young girl gives him one of her creepy looks (maybe she just can't help it?) and mumbles, "Recon..." she does seem a bit happy about the compliment though and after a brief pause she adds "thanks.", a shy smile creeping up on her lips.

It was cool, when she thought about it, but she'd thought all the kids would be able to do that as well... "I'm recon/stealth/infiltrate class..." some strands of hair had fallen in front of her eyes and she peered through them at Sam, smile still only vaguely on her lips. At the corner of her mouth, a single dimple had begun to take form, but her smile was not wide enough to show any more of it. "I can't... really lift tables or anything... I think..." she mumbled, voice turning into a whisper as she lost what little courage she'd gained.

User avatar
Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!
 
Posts: 3604
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:02 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Kelne » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:44 pm

"Pilot here," Emily said cheerfully, "Which means I can fly under my own steam, and take over vehicles pretty much at will. Not that there are any around to test that out on."

The classroom wasn't that good an environment for training when you thought about it. But then, it wasn't meant to be. No doubt there would be other places to really put their new abilities through their paces.

User avatar
Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard
 
Posts: 4612
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2002 8:56 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Besyanteo » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:58 pm

Enzo chimed in next:

"I'm an Intel unit. I store data, look up weaknesses of our targets and keep data on the statistics of everyone in the unit. I'm supposed to look at situations we run into and give you guys advice and stuff. I can also repair a med unit, if I had to for some reason. Other than that I'm suppsoed to coordinate the group and keep everyone in contact with everyone else. It's not working right now, but normally I should be able to know where everyone is at all times, and basically what they're doing. I'm sort of puny, though, so in a fight I need to stay away and stay hidden. And uhm... that's about it."

Well, that was wordy. Still, it was nice to have that out, and to hear about the others in turn. It felt good to talk about it, somehow.

User avatar
Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!
 
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 5:07 pm
Location: Demon Realms of Niu-Jiurzi

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Spleen » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:11 am

Darren got up. "Heavy Ranged!" he exclaimed. As he had in the hall, he began to pantomime blasting an imagined field of foes. "Boom! Boom! Boom! Blasting tanks, killin' APCs, shootin' down helicopters. Ohhh, yeah! And when the big guys let me, I can dish it all out at once and, like, take out a building. It's gonna be sweet. Oh, and I'm gettin' a jetpack, too, but it's more for jumping than for, like, flying. And it drains power outta my guns."

User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:15 pm

Lauren takes the chance to excitedly explain her role- Light melee, bobbing in and out of the action at breakneck speed, thanks to her ability to become completely frictionless, and be all around mobile to the Heavy Combat unit's...Heavyness.

Janet nods again, thinking. "Now, we should probably go over what we know about this so far...There's another kid- Robert- Who's lost in the Database somewhere in the unformatted areas. Anything else?"

User avatar
Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard
 
Posts: 4612
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2002 8:56 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Besyanteo » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:58 pm

Enzo took a moment to collect his thoughts, and then chimed in:

"Well, like Rivendare said, the unformatted area shouldn't be able to hurt us, since we've got protective programming to prevent it. We can't know what it will look like there, since this place looking like it does is kind of a happy accident anyway. But... Unformatted data is random, doesn't really have a start or end... We can guess that it will probaby be very messy and maybe even confusing to go through. We should be careful to stick together while we're there, moving in a group. Otherwise, we might all get lost like Robert did."

Well, he felt better now that he was doing something useful at least. He could talk to his handler about the etherware thing later.

User avatar
BrainWalker
✔+
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2002 8:59 pm

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby BrainWalker » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:19 pm

Max recounted what all the kids had said in his head. "We also know that we apparently don't have a medic? That was one of the archetypes, right? I mean, I don't expect we'd need one for this particular mission, but once we get out in the field... I'm less sure."

The benefits of exercising caution are becoming more and more apparent to Max.

User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:37 pm

"Yeah, but...It's not gonna be a big deal, will it?" Janet says. "I got a look at our designs while I was in training, and they're making our bodies out of...Etrium alloy? I don't know what an alloy is, but Etrium is, like...The strongest metal around, I think."

Idran1701
None some call is air am
 
Posts: 42197
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 9:37 am

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Idran1701 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:45 am

Sam turns to Janet, speaking a little quietly. "I never heard of that stuff...maybe we should just be careful when we go out for our outside missions? But if it's the hardest stuff ever, then we probably can't really get hurt very bad. Right? I mean, what could hurt us then?"

User avatar
BrainWalker
✔+
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2002 8:59 pm

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby BrainWalker » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:04 pm

Etrium? Damn. With his background in mechanics, Max was of course familiar with it, but he had only ever seen it once, at a military museum, and he had certainly never had a chance to work with it. And now he was going to be made of it. Amazing.

"I guess that makes me feel a little better. We'll probably be alright unless our enemies come at us with diamond-bladed chainsaws or something."

User avatar
Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!
 
Posts: 3604
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:02 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Kelne » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:49 pm

"Maybe," Emily said, "It's still best not to get hit in the first place, if we can help it, though."

User avatar
Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!
 
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 5:07 pm
Location: Demon Realms of Niu-Jiurzi

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Spleen » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:19 am

"Whatever," Darren submitted. "We can just hit them first, whoever they are. So when are we getting goin'?"

User avatar
Christian
Dead Stompy
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:05 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Christian » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:02 pm

Alexis had no idea how this Etrium worked, how strong it was or how awesome their bodies were going to be. In fact, she dreaded escaping this realm for that of flesh and bones... except, well, out there she'd be a machine, and really tough too... that was a consolation, she guessed... she glanced at the others, hoping they'd be moving on soon enough so they could help this kid. It couldn't be any fun being stuck all alone out there.

User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:51 pm

10:05

The children make their way towards the command line/Hallway that will lead them into the 'unformatted' section of the Database. As they walk, Lauren suddenly snaps to attention. There's a brief pause as the children wait for her, before she passes on that they are to go on ahead of her- She needs to return to her room, briefly, so that the techs can triple-check her coding and make sure that her transfer didn't distort it any.

As the children approach, they find that there's a door there- Heavier than any command-access door they've dealt with to date, but still opened in the same way, almost identical to a bulkhead in the real world.

As the children step out, they may be surprised at what they see- A dirt road stretching out before them. To it's left is a field full of tall grass, to the right a crystal-clear lake reflecting the clear blue sky beautifully. A breeze plays between the group, as the sun shines down on them. They can even hear what sounds to them like birdsong, though not a single one of them can actually identify what it truly is. As they turn around, they cannot see the facility they exited, simply a free-floating command-access door.

Janet takes a step forward, looking around. "This...It's like we're outside again. I mean..We're still code, in a computer...But....You know?"

She shakes her head, and continues to look around, amazed. "..Where do we start looking? The path goes on a bit, and there's some woods there...But he may have gone through this grass...I don't even know where to start."

Idran1701
None some call is air am
 
Posts: 42197
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 9:37 am

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:02 pm

Gaping, Sam looks around, forgetting for a few moments why he's here. "Wow! This is so cool! It's like a park or something! And there's not even any clouds or anything!" Turning his head, he stares off into the distance, mouth still dropped in awe. "Oh, hey, look, a lake! I wonder if there's animals there? Like geese or..."

When Janet brings up Robert, the mission snaps back to mind, and he shrugs at her. "Um...well, maybe we should just explore around and see if we can find any stuff of his or anything?" Switching to infrared vision again, he looks around, checking the distance for the same sort of red hue he saw around everyone else.

User avatar
Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard
 
Posts: 4612
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2002 8:56 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Besyanteo » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Enzo had expected any number of things from an unformatted environment. Chaos, a featureless, empty plain, samples of old code that used to be on the drive before the formatting was removed, loose programming artifacts... This was entirely different. This was beautiful. It made no sense as far as his meager education in programming had taught him, but then again it was very hard to care. Wide open space and beautiful, natural surroundings.

However, Robert was mentioned and he made himself put it aside. The fact was that they didn't know Robert, so they couldn't predict him. They had no information on him, any more than their superiors did. So what could they do? Gather as much information as was reasonably possible before moving on.

"I have an idea. Max, Emily, would you fly up and get a good look around? See if you can spot Robert from the air anywhere nearby. The rest of us can stay here until you two come back."

User avatar
BrainWalker
✔+
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2002 8:59 pm

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby BrainWalker » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:10 am

"Woah." This is definitely not what Max was expecting. When he imagined unformatted territory, he was thinking 'formless,' not... 'undeveloped.' He expected a vast expanse of stark white nothingness, not natural beauty. Once the shock wears off, it gives way to pleasant surprise.

Curious, Max turns around to see the door everyone just came out of... and that all he sees. No building, no big wall expanding on to infinity, just that big heavy bulkhead door, it's doorway, and the hallway beyond, which they just exited. It doesn't make any sense and yet there it is. Incredible. So incredible that the only sensible course of action is to document it with a snapshot.

Max marvels over the door, standing on its own, unsupported on a dirt path in the middle of nowhere. It takes him a second to register what Enzo had said.

"... what? Oh, yeah, right. Good idea! Umm..." Max looks up the path ahead, and then steps off the path to look down it, behind the door. He thinks for a moment, then turns to face his sister. "Okay, Emmy, let's get a better look at this place. Four eyes are better than two!" His boosters kick in, and Max ascends a couple dozen feet, where he hovers and peers up the path ahead. He slowly rotates, taking in the full 360° panorama, keeping his eyes carefully peeled for anything that might resemble a kid, or at least something that might be distracting enough to lure a kid off the only discernible path through the wilderness.

User avatar
Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!
 
Posts: 3604
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:02 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Kelne » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:21 am

For unformatted dataspace, this place certainly seemed pretty well structured. It looked absolutely amazing, and felt so very real. Perhaps, like the classrooms, it was based on their expectations? Their minds might interpret unstructured as meaning natural.

Emily was shaken from her reflections by Enzo's comment. Reminded that they were on a mission, she got onto the job, "I'm on it," she said simply, kicking in her boosters and rising off the ground. Drawing level with Max, she took a moment to appreciate the sensation of flight in something as close to the real world as she had yet come. What she really wnted to do was unfurl the wings and put her body through its paces, but she ought to get oriented first, and there was the mission to consider as well. They could always come back later.

User avatar
Christian
Dead Stompy
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:05 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Christian » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:41 pm

Alexis couldn't believe her eyes. She let out a tiny "wow..." as she looked around her eyes widened in surprise and she took a few steps forward. She hadn't seen this kind of landscapes in... in years. She thought she felt the breeze on her face, and for once she let go of herself and relaxed a bit, closing her eyes. For once, it didn't hurt...

But the brief sense of enjoyment was over quickly as the others began to talk. She didn't mind, they were on a mission after all, and she gave the area another long gaze before she listened to what they were saying. They seemed focused on the mission, which was a relief. Folding her hands once more behind her back she let the breeze (it really was one!) run through her hair as she listened attentively to what the others were saying. She'd seen one or two of the kids flying around in the corridor, but it wasn't until they left ground now that she realized what they were capable of (although her internal database reminded her of the facts quick enough). She looked at them with mixed elation and concentration. It looked like fun, flying around like that and she felt as if she was almost up there with them.

As they were flying around she looked at the others and mumbled shyly "M-maybe we should spread out and look if they don't see Robert out there."

User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:06 pm

The two pilots take aerial stock of what the area holds, and note nothing that would directly pull someone's attention away from the path. There are...Small creatures of some sort darting around the grass, and swimming in the lake, but nothing they can see very clearly. More, from this height, they can see a forest further down the path, along with a cliff face, and ocean beyond that.

User avatar
BrainWalker
✔+
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2002 8:59 pm

Re: Child's Play

Unread postby BrainWalker » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:33 pm

Well, no signs of a kid or anything particularly enticing, but man this place was amazing. Not only was there grass and water and sunlight and a refreshing breeze, but there were even critters and forest and... an ocean? No way! Max takes another snapshot, this time of the view up the path with the forest, the cliff, and the ocean beyond. "We're really going to have to come back here on our down time and really spread our wings, Emmy."

He looks at his sister for a moment, and then a grin creeps across his face. "Or maybe, we could spread them right now!" It was too tempting. The training program had wide open spaces to learn and test the boosters, but it hadn't been like this. It had been safe, controlled... sterile. To be out in the closest thing he's felt to open air in six months... it was too good to not enjoy.

Max fires his boosters out of hover mode, and flies a couple circles around Emily before launching himself higher and enjoying the freedom of soaring through the open air. He dives, he soars, he rolls, he loops... Damn it's good to be a Wunderkind.

He'd land eventually.

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron

Yalogank