Daring, or Stupid? (Freestyle Gaera rp)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: And so they set out...

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:25 pm

Bunny frowned and ran in front of Duile, nearly knocking him over as she went. She stood glaring at him for a moment.

"First things first!" She said holding up a finger. "No more talk like that!" She said crossing her arms. "My old master used to say that if you start a journey believing you are going to die then you just might."

She moved in close to Dullies face her own only inches away from his. She smiled at him and laughed.

"So no more talk of death, if someone were to die, they they will. But lets not seek it out just yet. Ok?" She said with a grin, her bright green eyes flashing angrily.




User avatar
Endesu
ラムレッダ
 
Posts: 3060
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

Re: And so they set out...

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:47 am

Astrynax followed silently along on what he had silently nicked the 'Doomed Voyage'. He thought nothing of his companions beyond how doomed they may all be, and what an idiot he was for signing up with this 'boneheaded' expedition in the first place.

Not that he said a word. He merely followed in a bitter silence.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: And so they set out...

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:20 am

Duile grinned, "Fine then... I'll try to keep my thoughts positive." he replied as the group continued out of the city. Duile took one last glimpse at the gates as they left... hoping that he'd be able to see them again.

"It should take THAT long to reach it... maybe about... oh I'd say roughly a five hour walk... with one rest period in between." said Duile, knowing the roads in and around the Doma Territory quite well... he HAD once been apart of the Doman Military.


Seethe347
 

****

Unread postby Seethe347 » Fri Dec 26, 2003 4:53 pm

Think positive thoughts, thought Kilisha. Okay... I won't die for another five hours.

She then remembered having thought that she would be dead in five minutes. Her unit had been wrong, but she had gotten the number right. Ironic.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: ****

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:34 pm

(Notice: I'd like those taking part in this to post their thoughts and views on my question in the Daring or Stupid Discussion Thread in the OOC section. Thanks in advance.)


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: ****

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Dec 27, 2003 12:09 am

Bunny sighed and followed the others

IM: I'm scared, but dose he have to keep making everyone think about dieing?

She shook her head to get rid of the thoughts and walked on. There wasn't any point to be scared, just yet, though she knew there would be soon. Her Friends had spoken quite harshly about this place, and she knew that she would have a very difficult time getting them to help her.



User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: ****

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:23 am

(OOC: sorry everyone... i deeply am... games that I've gotten for christmas have been asorbing my attention like a frickin' sponge... no back to rpin')

Duile looked back over at the mysterious woman... coming to a sudden realization.

"That reminds me... I don't think I quite caught your name... Ms. Uhhh..." he said out loud, breaking the silence that had been going on for a few minutes.


Seethe347
 

Re: ****

Unread postby Seethe347 » Thu Jan 01, 2004 3:32 am

"My name is Kilisha Sorinia," said Kilisha, finally deciding that she didn't feel the presence of her persuers about anyone in this group. "But you might as well... just call me Kilisha. Or Lisha if... more than two syllables is... inconvenient."


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: ****

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Jan 01, 2004 5:57 am

"I really don't mind that, but hey... Lisha sounds good." replied Duile as the team strode along.

(OOC: Ok, a few more posts for the characters then I'll "fast-forward" it, so it doesn't take too long.)


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: ****

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Jan 01, 2004 11:50 pm

"I like your name," Bunny said with a grin. "I like it alot Ki Ki Li li." She said playfuly. "


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: ****

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:25 am

Duile looked at the small usajin, taken back by her bright and cheery attitude. There are some who would be quakin' in their shoes at the mere thought of having to actually go towards the "Devils Pit", Belvoken. But this creature didn't seem worried or scared about this at all.

Duile was really amazed at this, very few people he had met on these jobs are very... high spirited... not to mention... as happy as she seems. He wondered how Bunny didn't seem to have any thought at all towards their coming destination, and it worried him a bit.

IM:Will she be able to handle this? Will she still be bright and cheerful after we've met the "residents" of Belvoken?

Questions and other such ponderings ran through the Half-Elf's head as they slowly got closer to their destination.


User avatar
Endesu
ラムレッダ
 
Posts: 3060
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

Re: ****

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:41 am

Wow. Astrynax was still silent.

He had never been one to strike up a conversation around total strangers, and this was just the case. Although his feelings of resentment concerning the demon remained, his thoughts drifted amidst 'some backwoods idiot' and 'a replacement for the Moogle'.

He couldn't wait to get to this place. It would mean some relief from this annoyed pressure that was entering his frame.


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: ****

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:39 pm

Bunny looked at Astrynax and sighed.

"Asty is the shy quiet type." She said with a small grin. "Not a bad thing to be. Not when you want to know who you are with." She said walking up besides him and grinning.




Seethe347
 

Re: ****

Unread postby Seethe347 » Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:58 am

The compliments had started to make Kilisha feel happy, but the feeling was gone before long.

She looked at the mage when Bunny hopped over to him. Asty, the usajin had called him.

"... Asty?" asked Lisha, hoping to get his full name.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=seethe347>Seethe347</A] at: 1/6/04 3:23 am

User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: ****

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Jan 06, 2004 2:08 pm

Duile smirked as he looked at the others, glad to see that the awkwardness had worn off.

IM:Least the unpleasant silence is over..., though it had never bothered him before.

The Half-elf decided to keep quiet for the moment as the others got to know each other better.

(OOC: The "Fastforward" is soon to happen... make any last posts you wish to make before it commences)


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Fastforward!!! BANZAI!!!!!!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Jan 09, 2004 3:48 pm

Well, surprisingly... the first rest stop went without a problem, everyone who decided to sleep woke up alive, so any prior suspicions some may have had about their fellow teammates obviously lessoned. Didn't completely remove any and all doubtful thoughts... but it did prove that some in the group could in fact be trusted... to an extent.

The party continued on their journey as soon as everyone was prepared, conversation only being brought up every now and then... usually by the obvious people amongst them. So all and all, the trip was pretty quiet and uneventful. No bandits, no orcish nomad parties, nothing. Which is either a good sign, or just a fact that very few stick around the surrounding areas... being that it was uncomfortably close to the "Living Hell" as most would like to be.


(GMing Action!!!)

Those with good senses and/or a keen skill of smell will undoubtedly catch the lingering scent of sulfer, a surefire sign that you were getting close to Belvoken.

(Duile)

Duile's ears twitched as he scanned the area. "The wind... it howls like the damned." he said softly to himself. Turning to the others, his face as emotionless as stone.

"We're almost there... almost to Belvoken." he said in a deep tone.


User avatar
Endesu
ラムレッダ
 
Posts: 3060
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

Re: Fastforward!!! BANZAI!!!!!!

Unread postby Endesu » Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:50 am

Astrynax's responses thus far had consisted of 'Mms' and slight grunts. He wasn't exactly interested in his current company, if that wasn't already obvious. He had kept to the path thus far, and he did feel somewhat relieved about the relatively swift journey to the supposed area of doom and such. This.. Belvoken.

His thoughts upon finally reaching the outlying lands of the town ran along the lines of, Lovely smell. Reminds me of the hell I was placed into.

His demeanor hadn't cheered any, but he took this time to give a brief statement. "Gloom and doom, yay miles ahead. Please prepare your impending dooms."


Seethe347
 

Re: Fastforward!!! BANZAI!!!!!!

Unread postby Seethe347 » Sat Jan 10, 2004 10:38 pm

Since the mage didn't respond to her attempt to learn his name, Kilisha remained in an awkward silence for a while. After that, she decided that she didn't deserve to be resented just because she was a demon, so she spent a while in an angry silence. Finally, she realized that most people were going to hate her because of what she was no matter what she thought of it, so she spent the rest of the trip in a depressed silence.

And now, nearing Belvoken, she found herself in a fearful silence.


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: Fastforward!!! BANZAI!!!!!!

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Jan 11, 2004 1:03 pm

Bunny felt as if she had been shoved into something deeply smelly as she began to cough and gag. She quickly pulled up her mask and began to breath normally. But there was more than just an unpleasant stink. Her whole body seemed to shake as she lifted her ears to listen.

"I. .can still hear them. . .but there faint now." She said looking up at the trees and then looking down at the small wooden flute in her hand.

Bunny frowned at the mage.

"Come on Antsy we arn't there yet. I won't seal my doom so easily."

She turned to Kilisha and smiled. "Ki Li Li, do you think that we are doomed?" She asked with a grin. "Because right now, I think we are still alive, and though the animals are few around here I think that we are still safe for now."

She stared at Dulie and her eyes growing serious.

"So what shall we do now? Are we to go on, or feel doom some more. I'd rather not feel doom." She said putting her hands behind her head.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: Fastforward!!! BANZAI!!!!!!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:16 pm

Duile turned to the small usajin, and smiled. "We do the only thing we can do... push forward." he said, trying to sound as cheery as his smaller compatriot. Though deep inside, Duile was chilled to the bone as the wind kept blowing past his ears, giving him the lovely sounds of painful screams, bloodcurdling cries, and sorrowful whimpering that came with it.

IM:Don't pay attention to it... don't let it get to you.


Seethe347
 

Re: Fastforward!!! BANZAI!!!!!!

Unread postby Seethe347 » Sun Jan 11, 2004 6:04 pm

"I don't... think we're doomed," Lisha finally said. But she was still afraid, and her voice gave her away.

She didn't like this place. The howling wind, the smell of sulfur... It brought back memories. Memories of pain and terror.

"Just... remember why we're here."


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:21 am

Duile took a deep breath, "Well... we're not getting paid to just stand around." he announced, stating the obvious. With that, Coppermirth stepped forward... spear in hand, resting upon his right shoulder.

"Let's go find those kids. Then get the hell out of this gods forsaken area." said the Half-Elf, trying to sound inspirational... act like he wasn't the least bit worried about what kind of things could be lurking around.

Deep Within Belvoken... At That Very Moment

What once was a quiet, peaceful little town, full of families, friends, and neighbors... was now nothing more than a dark and twisted version of itself. Nothing that would give the idea of possible growth thrived there, no grass, no clean water, not one thing. Only thorny vines, which snaked in and out of places like macabre tapestries. The wood that had kept up most of the town was rotted, and stenched of dead animal carcasses. Noises could be heard from within the shadowy corners, waiting... and watching. Even in the Afternoon sun, Belvoken looked as if it were nightfall already.

A presence there, amongst many others, snaked along the decades abandoned shops and pubs. It finally had prey for what felt like centuries... and it could sense more on the way...


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:51 pm

Bunny stopped, and closed her eyes. Her long ears moved slowly, as the wind blew overhead. She could feel something, something alive in the darkness.

"Friends," she said smiling under her mask. She jogged up to the others and laughed.

"I think that a guide, a guide to warn us would be a good Idea." She said taking out her small wooden flute.

"Nothing to noticeable, but something fast I think." She said closing her eyes again and thinking. "But, It might take a few moments for them to get here."

She pulled her mask down, her nose wrinkled. She rubbed it and put the flute into her mouth. Her eyes opened slowly and she began to play a slow light sounding melody (Wolfs song). Her eyes glowed softly. She felt somewhat at ease as she played, as he always did.

(OOC. Ash, Since the chars are so close to the evil place, I thought that this would be OK. Bunny is attempting to call a forest wolf, which would be just a regular wolf. If you say no thats ok to.)


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:33 pm

(OOC: I'm ok with it.)

Duile stopped in his tracks and piveted around once the music began to play. The Beautiful melody drowning out the sickly noises carried on the wind, to which Coppermirth was grateful for.

Not knowing really what the Usajin was doing, the half-elf decided to just simply wait till whatever she was calling had arrived.


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:51 pm

Bunnies eyes snapped open quickly and her feet began to move as the melody suddenly became happy and upbeat, the tones shifting oddly from one low pitch to a high one. Bunnies eyes shimmered with an eerie green light began to shine brighter in her eyes.

She stopped suddenly, her eyes returning to normal. She put her flute away quickly and turned to a small bush. She knelt down and smiled.

>Come now, we will not hurt you< She said in a strange like growl (ooc: speaking another tongue. Duile might know it since hes half elf)

She looked over her shoulder.

"Don't move," bunny said sternly. "Don't do anything, just stay still. Try not to breath to heavy."

The moment she finished a light gray wolf stepped from the bushes his head lowered and his eyes staring at Bunny.

"He's agreed to help us." She said walking over and gently petting the wolf who licked her hand."


User avatar
Endesu
ラムレッダ
 
Posts: 3060
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:59 pm

Astrynax, while not caring for his companions, cared even less for his destination, now that he thought about it. While he was no stranger to wasteland settings, he always found it detestable to find one on Gaera, somewhere. Obviously, someone had found it in their nature to forsake this land. What would the Sidhe have to say? Honestly...

As he observed the scene, he said something. But as soon as the small wolf arrived, he became slightly suspicious. The fact that they were so close to such a dangerous area made him a bit paranoid - this wolf, this animal could very well be no better than the town ahead. How could they trust it?

He made a slight murmur of disapproval, but let it slip. He wasn't about to get into an argument about the distrust of the furry creatures of the forest... he had already been in such a discussion before. It had been a waste of time.


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:44 am

Bunny Shot Astrynax a look as the wolf hunched and growled at him, its sharp teeth bared and its fur bristled.

>Pay him no mind< Bunny said quickly as the wolf seemed to narrow his eyes.

But it was to late the wolf barked angrily at Bunny and bolted off into the woods, hollowing as it went.

Bunny jumped to her feet and glared at Astrynax.

"How could you do that!" She said angrily. "You just insulted a WOLF!" She said her fists shaking. "Didn't I say not to say anything!" She shouted. She sighed and shook her head. "She crossed her arms.

"He was going to warn us, now that you insulted him, he will tell his pack to ignore us." She crossed her arms.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:51 pm

Duile looked a bit confused, the whole little scene had gone by so quickly, that he hadn't the slightest idea what to say. But since Bunny had brought the entire group's attention back onto the mage Astrynax, Duile began to ponder on what his party member might be thinking.

Not to mention, that the black mage Astrynax had been eerily quiet the entire trip. Earlier at the Captain's House, he seemingly wouldn't shut up during his arguments with that warrior Devlin.

"Hey... Astrynax..." said Duile as he walked over towards the mage. When the elf-human got closer to him, Coppermirth lowered his voice to a whisper, "Something wrong? You've been awfully quiet these last few hours... you sensing something?" he asked, wanting to know if the mage knew something that he didn't...


User avatar
Endesu
ラムレッダ
 
Posts: 3060
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Jan 14, 2004 9:46 pm

Astrynax sneered slightly. It seemed as if a simple murmur had been enough. That was the way with animals, he supposed - either too temperamental or passive to the point of laziness.

"Excuse me for being cautious of animals around here." He chided. "Don't you think that with such a supposedly dangerous area ahead, we should be more careful of things we assume would help us? I sure as hell am not going to trust an animal that thinks it knows the way. For all we know, this 'wolf' has been afflicted by the town, the land, any of that."

He gave an eye to the half-elf. "Beyond my usual consternations of my travelling partners? I haven't sensed anything overly unusual just yet, beyond perhaps a change in the wind. You would do well to become suspicious of everything around us... any of it could be used against us, I'm sure."


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:18 pm

Bunny glared at him.

"Shows what you know." She said crossing her arms. "I know more about that wolf than you do." She said bitterly. "I know animals, I know when they are affected by evil." She said crossing her arms.


"I never said it thought it knew the way," she said. "I said that he could scout ahead, and warn us of danger. Thanks to your foolish mistrust I have just lost a potential battle companion."

She frowned. "Anyone can tell that we are getting closer, this whole place is cursed, only strong animals will be around, thats how you can tell."

Bunny walked over to Astrynax and stard at him for a moment.

"Oh, I supose I can fogive your naieve sence of trust." She said with a grin. "I forgive you Ansty." She said with a giggel.



User avatar
Endesu
ラムレッダ
 
Posts: 3060
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:49 pm

Astrynax snorted indignantly, barely giving her a glance.

"Oh, what the hell can you even be sure of? How much can your own state of mind tell you? How can you be sure this animal would have been trustworthy? Sure, possibly in a field filled with trees and flowers, but a supposed city of doom and such? Humph."

He was obviously annoyed and antagonised, partially by this discussion, as well as possibly something more than a 'change in wind'.


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:02 am

"Well, that is my secret, but let me just say this. I have gained a trust of you in a short time." She said still smiling. "And in the others," she said.

"In a city of doom? If we can get there, and save the kids, well then it would have brought some hope to a damned place, changing it forever in a small way."

She sighed and stared at him with her large green eyes.

"I can see things you might not be able to, see things in people. Like all animals can." She said and walked passed him.

"He he," she laughed. "I think that I will have to prove a point before its all over." She walked on. "And perhaps it might just be to you. You know Antsy, if you don't stop being so cheerful, you might just end up laughing a bit."




User avatar
Endesu
ラムレッダ
 
Posts: 3060
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:33 am

Astrynax's face remained in the same indignant expression. After a moment had passed, he spoke. "Nice of you to be so optimistic. I suppose we need one of those, don't we?

Perhaps you can see something I can't see, but you'll have to excuse my pessimism. Perhaps my status as a Mysterious Cloaked Figure would clue you into this?

Besides, I have my own 'ability' to brag on. Elemental energies and all that. Yadda yadda."

He closed his eyes for a moment, shaking off a few nastier thoughts that had attempted to lodge into his throat. "Let's just get there, already. Guide or no guide."


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:41 am

She smiled at him again and decided to drop it.

"Your right mysterious cloaked figures often tend to be like you. But I like you anyway."



User avatar
Endesu
ラムレッダ
 
Posts: 3060
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:50 am

"For the life of me, I never understand when people say something like that."

A bit of brown hair had fallen out of his hood. Obviously it had been plotting against him. He tucked it back into the mysteriously dark (of course) recesses of his hood and tried to get back in tune with Gaera. See where it hurt. See where its pain began with this Belvoken.

And try to forget about this little discussion that had gone nowhere, just like the last one.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:31 am

Duile chuckled quietly at the two's conversation. No two people can be so different as the cheerful Usajin and the Angsty Cloaked Mage he was currently watching. It was like watching a scene from a play... obviously a comedy.

"Well, as much as I'd hate to break you two up, and spoil anymore possible laughs from your obviously opposite ends of the scales... we gotta push on." he said, the mage's response to him still in his mind.

IM:Must be Kilisha... he's been eyeing her suspiciously since she set foot into the Cap'n's house back in Doma... unless he's suspicious of me for some reason. Who knows with him types...




User avatar
Endesu
ラムレッダ
 
Posts: 3060
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:49 pm

Astrynax did a slight hop, and begin to levitate, tiring of the act of walking. "If you'd prefer, I can simply fly ahead and see what awaits us. I've gotten the lead out of my legs, so it should be a simple matter of heading forward and scoping what awaits."


Seethe347
 

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby Seethe347 » Fri Jan 16, 2004 6:45 pm

Kilisha's fear suddenly intensified. She had only been afraid of what could be here, but now she felt that something dangerous was here.

"I think... we should stay together," she said. "We should be... ready to fight."


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:45 pm

Duile chuckled again, amused by the mage. "No need to... besides... if legends are true... it's probably too dark in Belvoken to see anything from high above." said Duile, thinking back to legends and rumors he had heard about the godsawful place.

IM:How did that go again?

"Brightest day and darkest night, Belvoken sheds little light. From shadowed corners to the outside sight, the sun seems to shy away... out of utmost fright." said Duile aloud, going mainly from memory.

Coppermirth clutched his spear-scythe tighter as he walked onward. "We'll need you mage... to shed us some fire light." mentioned the half-elf.

IM:I'm beginning to question the report of this...


User avatar
Endesu
ラムレッダ
 
Posts: 3060
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby Endesu » Sat Jan 17, 2004 6:26 pm

Astrynax landed abruptly and dusted himself off.

Wasting time... I damn well hope I'm getting full payment for this when this is all over.

With a slight snort, he continued forward, hoping to get to this town sooner than later..


PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron

Yalogank