Daring, or Stupid? (Freestyle Gaera rp)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:18 pm

As the party neared it's destination, the smells only increased, as did the cries on the wind. Now, anyone with a nose or pair of ears could sense these. The surrounding area was also getting a tad bit darker as the motley group trudged onward.

IM:I got a bad feeling about this... something they're not telling us...

Duile was increasingly trying to think... all in hopes of keeping his mind off the painful cries that populated the winds. Something DID seem strange about what the Cap'n told them... and Duile was beginning to question the truth behind this.


User avatar
Endesu
ラムレッダ
 
Posts: 3060
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:05 pm

"Hmph!"

Astrynax bundled up tightly in his cloak. "What the hell did I tell you? This was bound to happen sooner or later."

He wasn't at all concerned about whether his 'employer' had been a fibbing sod or not. He honestly did not care. All he did care about at this moment was getting to this bloody town. The fact that he had to move at walking pace with the others only annoyed him. There had been a statement about how a group moves as fast as its slowest member. That wasn't far from the truth, here, though he wasn't sure who 'the slowest' was in this case.


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Jan 22, 2004 4:23 pm

"Sad cries, scared cries?" Bunny muttered to herself. Never had she been more thankful for her mask, because the smell to her would have become quite painful.

Her long ears moved forward and followed the sounds as she walked. Her demeanor had changed again. She was serious now, and fully aware of the danger. Her hands were hanging loosely at her side.

"Your going to need light soon." Bunny said. She wasn't sure if their eyes were like hers, she could see fine in the dark. Granted that was if the moon was out.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:31 pm

Their first sight of the hellish town was not really the town itself... but the increasing fog. They were very close now.

"Mage... I think the usagijin's right... we need some light..." said Duile calmly as the sound of his spear's scythe popping out could be heard.

IM:Wouldn't the kids have decided to turn around at this point? Who would willfully come here?




bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:18 pm

Bunny stared into the fog, looking for any movement.

"Its strange," she said her eyes narrowing. "A queer thing, but. . .for the first time, I fear fog."

She put her hands behind her head and tilted her head.

"It seems nearly alive I think. Oh, do you think that the sounds are from the fog?" She pulled her hood off and bent her ears forward. The small horn on her head shined slightly as she listened.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:40 pm

"To be quite frank Bunny-girl, I don't know what to expect from this place. Very few have really made it out alive AND SANE from Belvoken. Just keep your eyes peeled and your ears open." replied Duile as they approached their destination.

In Belvoken...

It could feel it's new prey approaching. It had felt their presence ever since they set foot within the area. It wasn't worried about it's previous targets... they weren't in any shape or mood to be out in the open. Though no place in this domain is truelly safe. It knew that well... for many have come here... and it had feasted on most of their bones.

It was interested in the larger group headed it's way. It just hoped they'd make it to it...


User avatar
Endesu
ラムレッダ
 
Posts: 3060
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:02 pm

Astrynax notably sighed, as if under the presence of a great burden. A simple hand motion later, he had formed a burst of magical fire.

Putting some concentration into this burst caused its illumination to increase, covering the entire group in spite of the fog around them. "I have no real issues with this fog, but since you seem to need the light so badly.."

He snipped two fingers upward, and the flame rose above the group. It remained in a central pivot above them, continuing to cast light downward.

The mage could tell that the town was growing closer. This he was glad for. What he was not glad for was the inevitable sensation of something evil, dark, or otherwise bad emnating from this Belvoken.

Standard process, he supposed.


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:21 pm

"Dark things hate the light." Bunny said serously. "Can you see in the dark Antsy?" She aked.


User avatar
Endesu
ラムレッダ
 
Posts: 3060
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:46 pm

"Not exactly. I can sense my way around, so to speak, but I can't entirely see in the dark." He stated simply, continuing on his way.

How much longer, now?...


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: The Picture of a peaceful town

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Jan 23, 2004 8:33 pm

"Oh," Bunny said looking up at the fire. "Amazing."


Seethe347
 

Outlogged

Unread postby Seethe347 » Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:00 am

Lisha became increasingly nervous as they drew closer to the town. Her stomach was beginning to knot.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

A welcoming party?

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:25 am

*Swackt Swackt Swackt*

Duile stopped instantly as his ears picked up the sound. He motioned for the group to stop, "Something knows we're here..." he said, moving back alittle.

*Swackt Swackt Swackt*

It was like the sound of wet feet upon a wooden floor, the half-elf tensed up as he looked in the direction from which it was coming...

"Get ready..." was all he said.


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: A welcoming party?

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:56 pm

Bunny lowered herself and raised her hands, ready to fight. She had heard the sound, and it had made her ready.




User avatar
Endesu
ラムレッダ
 
Posts: 3060
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

Re: A welcoming party?

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Jan 26, 2004 4:35 pm

Astrynax halted abruptly.

His arms went to his sides, and he began gathering energy together.

He did not want to waste words. He wanted to prepare for whatever was coming, as apparently they weren't going to do much other than wait for whatever doom was approaching them. Horrors.


Seethe347
 

Re: A welcoming party?

Unread postby Seethe347 » Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:54 pm

Lisha heard the sound coming. She forced herself to relax and get ready.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: A welcoming party?

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:08 pm

From out of the fog came a sickly looking creature. What was once a man with a happy life and a good standing in the once proud village oh so long ago... was gone. Replaced by whatever foul excrement that had taken control of his body.

Pieces of flesh have since folded over, revealing pulsing muscles and tendons. Whatever else the maggots hadn't gotten to first has since rotted substantially. His pupiless white eyes stared at the group hungrily, for meals of this magnitude haven't come this way in a long time. It had failed to catch the last quarry that walked into town... but that failure was beyond it's control.

Besides... it preferred larger morsels.

The click of wire could be heard as Duile raised his now prepared crossbow from within his bag. "The welcoming service here stinks... don't you think so Mage?" asked the Half-Elf, as he pointed his weapon towards the shambling zombie.

(OOC: Order of Initiative (aka: Battle Formation Order) will be decided soon...)


User avatar
Endesu
ラムレッダ
 
Posts: 3060
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

Re: A welcoming party?

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:13 pm

Undead. How I dislike Undead..

"I suppose. We could always run around it... though there's likely a horde somewhere behind it."

That's what he didn't like about undead - there were usually so damned many of them!


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: A welcoming party?

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Feb 02, 2004 3:23 am

The zomibe lurched towards the person closest to it, the one who was usually ahead of the group... Duile. It could smell his flesh, almost taste his sweet blood...

*TWACK*

An arrow now appeared where one had seconds ago not been... right in the middle of the creature's forehead. Duile hadn't even flinched or given the deed a second thought.

"He got too damn close." was all the Half-Elf said, as he loaded in another round.

From out of the fog came more groans and howls as the zombie's "friends" were soon on the group's scent. It had turned out that the mage was right... there was a horde.

From almost all sides came the limping corpses of former victims. Mercenaries, Soldiers, Merchants, Travellers, and even Mages. They still wore the garb that they had obviously died in.

There was roughly about five of them, with the possibility of more on the way. The group knew then that it was time to earn their pay.

-----------
-Order of Inititiative-
-Duile Coppermirth-
-Zombie 1 (Merc)- Zombie now closest to Duile
-Bunny-
-Zombie 2 (Guard)- closest to Astrynax
-Astrynax-
-Zombie 3 (Merc2)- 2nd closest to Duile
-Zombie 4 (Merchant)- Closest to Kilisha
-Kilisha-
-Zombie 5 (Mage)- 2nd Closest to Astrynax
-----------


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: A welcoming party?

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Feb 02, 2004 2:56 pm

Bunny jumped at one of the zombies, throwing her foot out in a harsh side kick and aiming for its stomach.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: A welcoming party?

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Feb 02, 2004 4:11 pm

(ooc: Which Zombie, BG? I'll let this slide only once... and let it be used as your turn in the order of initiative)

-Duile-

The half-elf took aim with his crossbow and fired at the zombie (#1) closest to him.

(GM Action: Dice(d20) roll: 15)

The sound of what could only be described as stabbing a watermelon could be heard, as the arrow struck it's target right in it's left collarbone area. Blood and puss already oozing forth, yet the creature took no notice of this as it continued to walk in Duile's direction.

-Zombie 1 (Undead Merc)-

The fact that it now had an arrow sticking out of it's body didn't seem to register on the undead monster's face. It only had one thought on it's mind, and that was the Half-Elf in front of it.

Without hesitation, it lunged for him.

(GM Action: d20 Roll: 17)

Duile couldn't act quick enough as his rotting attacker grabbed ahold of him. Teeth gnashing as it tried to take a bite out of the unfortunate.

-Bunny-
(Bunny will be attacking Zombie 1)

(GM Action: d20 roll: 16)

The kick connected, as the undead was knocked off of Coppermirth, sparing him from a possible fate worse than death. The Half-Elf got up, dusted himself off, and looked towards his companion, "Thanks." was all that he would say, as he picked up his scythe.

-Zombie 2 (Undead Guard)-

The action going between Coppermirth, Bunny, and their current zombie problem mattered little to the hungry dead lurching towards the group's mage. It could sense something different about this one... perhaps it was the mage's blood, or even his flesh... but the zombie didn't care... it would soon find out.

As it's fellow party member had done earlier, this one too lunged for the mage.

(GM Action: d20 Roll: 5)

Years of steady decay must have taken their toll on the creature's depth perception, cause it fell onto the ground right next to the mage. It writhed and shook as it tried to get up from this mistake, the scent of flesh driving it closer to frenzy.

-Astrynax-

(Your turn End.)


User avatar
Endesu
ラムレッダ
 
Posts: 3060
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

Re: A welcoming party?

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:38 pm

Astrynax deftly waved a hand towards the downed zombie. A spark of magic within his hand soon formed into a full-force burst of fire.

He concentrated and refined the burst for a moment, before releasing it upon the downed flesheater. He did all of this without a single thought.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: A welcoming party?

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:28 am

(GM Action: d20 Roll: 16)

A bright flash played herald to the successful hit as the zombie was now fully ablaze and burning brightly.

(ooc note: This zombie is close to death, next hit shoot do it in)

-Zombie 3 (Undead Merc2)-

Duile, and now Bunny as well, were not able to celebrate a victory too long, for as soon as their current target had been temporarily immobilized, a second zombie was lurching near. This previously living Mercenary looked like she could have been apart of the first Undead Mercenary's team... probably killed together.

From the looks of things, her neck had been contorted in a very nasty way. The whole left side of this person's face was almost completely gone. Save for one glazed over eyeball, still locked into it's socket.

She had her eyes locked onto Bunny, as the usagijin was now in front of the creature's previous target, Duile. Taking a similar course of action as her "commrades"; this zombie too lunged forward, with arms grasping.

(GM ACTION: d20 roll: 2)

The female zombie moved too early and obviously paid for her clumsy action, as she fell right at the feet of her possible feast. She lay there writhing, and gnashing her teeth into the dirt.

"Get back Bunny." ordered Duile as he moved towards them.

-Zombie 4 (Undead Merchant)-

This one must have broken off from the possible group he had been with. His clothing gave one the impression that he must have been a peddler of either clothes or shoes. Course whatever previous job this zombie had before... it didn't matter to it's target: Kilisha.

It sensed something strange about her, it's grossly simple mind couldn't quite fathom it though. But she still had a beating heart, so that meant only one thing to it... she was possible food.

Rearing up, it limped towards her with a look of feral hunger. Without hesitation, it rushed forward.

(GM Action: d20 roll: 16)

This one more lucky than the last two, successfully grabbed ahold of it's potential victim, as it tried to get a bite out of her. It's seemingly skinny arms proving to be quite strong.

-Kilish-

(OOC: Your turn Seethe, might want to hurry)


Seethe347
 

Re: A welcoming party?

Unread postby Seethe347 » Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:10 pm

Kilisha growled and swung a furious hook punch at the creature's head.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=seethe347>Seethe347</A] at: 2/4/04 4:17 pm

User avatar
Endesu
ラムレッダ
 
Posts: 3060
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

Re: A welcoming party?

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:22 pm

Astrynax sniffed in disgust and stepped back from the scene, waiting for his allies to finish with their trivial work fighting the undead.

Certainly, there had been more than one. He understood this. But, just the same, these zombies were not moving at any phenomenal speeds. It would have been just as easy to run around them.

Sighing, he folded his arms and continued to wait.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: A welcoming party?

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:15 am

(GMing Action: d20 roll: 16 *"What is this? My lucky number or something?" -Ash*)

The hook connected right into the head of Kilisha's attacker, knocking the zombie off her, and allowing the beautiful succubus some room to move.

-Zombie 5 (Undead Mage)-

Astrynax didn't have long to stand around and pout, as another rotting attacker was on it's way over to him.

A mage could obviously recognize the garb of another, and this one was decked out in familiar-styled clothing. The poor fool must have been severely ambushed, or those in his group died before him. Which would have allowed more zombies to overtake this unfortunate mage.

From the looks of it, the creature has suffered severe leg damage, as it was wobbling as it shuffled on.

With it's pruney, not to mention severely decayed, hand it reached for it's potential food. It's mind rushing with the one thought on it's simple mind... more food... consumption.

(GMing Action: d20 Roll: 12)

Astrynax could feel it as the maggot-ridden husk that was once a fellow magic-user grab ahold of his shoulder, and pull him forward with amazing strength.

The mage could swear he heard the beast hiss as it's gaping maw bit down near the dark mage's neck... and getting a mouth full of cloak. Not noticing this, the zombie began pulling on the piece of fabric and even... chewing.

For once, having a huge hood over your head came in handy.

-Duile-

The Half-elf stood over the female zombie, as she began steadily rising up to her knees. He pushed the smaller usagijin behind him.

Without a moments hesitation, Coppermirth raised the scythe end of his spear and brought it down.

(GMing Action: d20 Roll: 18 *critical*)

All Bunny could hear was the sound of a melon being quickly sliced in half as the sharp end of the scythe did the work it was designed to do.

Duile had hit his target tried and true... deftly cutting his target's head cleanly in half. Now only four of the zombies remained.

-Zombie 1 (Undead Merc)-

The victory was short lived, as the previously downed zombie from before (the one Bunny had kicked off Duile) was back on it's feet. The arrow from Duile's earlier attack was still there.

But it had it's sights turned towards the smaller prey of the two that stood before it. With a loud moan, he lunged for the smaller usagijin.

(GMing Action: d20 Roll: 7)

Apparently these zombies must have been used to taking down larger prey. In fact, from what one could conclude from all the earlier attempts... focusing on smaller prey was apparently a new thing for these living dead.

This folly only left it the more open to the Bunny-creature's counter.

-Bunny-

(OOC: You're turn BG. *sage nod*)


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: A welcoming party?

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:35 pm

Bunny jumped back a bit and then lunged at Zombie 1. Her mind worked fast as she quickly spun around, throwing a spinning crescent kick as hard as she could and aiming towards Zombie 1's head.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: A welcoming party?

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:33 am

(GMing Action: d20 Roll: 19)

The crescent kick worked more than possibly expected, as it connected hard with the targets head... knocking it's brittle decaying skull off of it's equally brittle and decaying body.

The arms twitched, and the legs kicked for a few seconds... but then all activity soon stopped.

Duile turned to Bunny, grinning, "Impressive there... Bunny-girl." he said before turning his attention back to the fight at hand.

-----------
-Inititiative Update-
-Duile Coppermirth-
-Zombie 1 (Merc)- *DEAD*
-Bunny-
-Zombie 2 (Guard)- *BURNING*
-Astrynax-
-Zombie 3 (Merc2)- *DEAD*
-Zombie 4 (Merchant)- Closest to Kilisha
-Kilisha-
-Zombie 5 (Mage)- 2nd Closest to Astrynax
-----------

-Zombie 2 (Undead Guard)-

Astrynax should have known that just by simply lighting a zombie on fire... doesn't always ensure victory. These are the living dead, they feel no pain. This was quite obvious as the currently burning zombie slowly got to its feet.

It could sense something was wrong... but it didn't matter now. The food was still there... waiting for him.

With burning arms outstretched... it began to walk towards Astrynax. Now the added possibility of getting caught on fire was a new threat. The Zombie made it's move...

(GMing Action: d20 Roll: Zombie Attack: 9, Fire Danger: 11)

The zombie's continually burning body made it even more of a problem getting at it's food. Soon though, this husk of a man... would be burnt up... dead again. As he dropped onto the ground from his missed attempt... a few flickers of fire passed by the mage's cloak... ingiting the cloth.

Now the mage had the added problem of the zombie currently trying to rip a piece out of him... and the possibility of being burned.

-Astrynax-

(Your turn End... sorry about the fire...)


User avatar
Endesu
ラムレッダ
 
Posts: 3060
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

Re: A welcoming party?

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:26 pm

Astrynax's luck in having his cloak work in conjunction with his magic varied. He was somewhat certain that it was fire resistant. He had never made the enchantments himself (well, he had tried, but he wasn't about to admit that). Instead, he had found that the cloak resisted burning in several affairs. He presumed that it would continue to do this for the encounters he would face in the future.

Obviously, he had not lucked out here.

However, he still remembered the concept of the undead being slow. As such, he manuevered away from the burning zombie on the ground, focusing his attention now on the one approaching him, and the bit of flame that had opened on his cloak.

His next move was one that he would curse himself over.

He performed the same act of gathering and refining energy. However, what he brought down upon himself and the zombie coming after him was a rush of water. However, this water was about as hard as a flurry of rocks, and was intense enough to possibly kill anyone dumb enough to stand directly under it.

Asty was standing under it, and he inflicted some damage on his own poor head. A near concussion, if you will.

This opened a shitload of a headache for him, as well as some minor bleeding. However, he assumed that it would put out the fire on his cloak..

and hopefully take out this waste of flesh that was approaching him.

Any thoughts of sympathy he may have had for the mage ended the moment he was set ablaze.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Astrynax's Gamble... will it succeed?

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:14 am

(GMing Action: d20 Roll: Douse Fire: 15, Magic against Zombie: 19)

As it was intended to do, the water spell spilled out all over the unfortunate mage, successfully dousing the small flames on his cloak. It also successfully crushed the more decayed body of the zombie, who got the brunt of the spell.

But now the mage was on the ground, which was probably expected; since he just got hit by the equivalent of a full frontal tidal wave. But he was in the end successful... though it proved bittersweet.
-----

The zombie group was being whittled down quickly, as the group tore through the poor undead like wildfire.

-----
-Order of Initiative:
-Duile-
-Zombie 1- *DEAD*
-Bunny-
-Zombie 2- *BURNT UP/DEAD*
-Astrynax-
-Zombie 3- *DEAD*
-Zombie 4- Closest to Kilisha
-Kilisha-
-Zombie 5- *DEAD*
-----

-Zombie 4-

The last of the undead continued its attack on the succubus, the earlier attack not even an afterthought. If it were even possible, this husk of tired flesh would pursue Kilisha to the ends of the world.

The final obstacle in Belvoken's "Welcoming Service" lunged one more time at it's potential prey.

(GMing Action: d20 Roll: 3)

The undeads' clumsiness again coming back into play as the shambling undead fell to the ground, giving the succubus a free hit.

-Kilisha-

(OOC: Your turn Seethe)


User avatar
Endesu
ラムレッダ
 
Posts: 3060
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

Re: Astrynax's Gamble... will it succeed?

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Feb 09, 2004 6:08 pm

Asty slowly pulled himself up from the ground, aching in equal parts pain and annoyance. His gamble had worked, but it had also caused him to gain one bitch of a headache.

After mentally griping to himself for a moment longer, he looked to the others to see if they had finished playing around with the undead group.


Seethe347
 

Re: Astrynax's Gamble... Will it succeed?

Unread postby Seethe347 » Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:26 pm

Lisha raised her foot and brought it down hard on the zombie's head.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: Astrynax's Gamble... Will it succeed?

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Feb 10, 2004 1:40 am

(GMing Action: d20 Roll: 17)

The kick landed hard upon the shambling zombie's head, which planted it's face deeper into the dirt. But the stubborn undead bastich wouldn't give up, as Kilisha could see movement still.

-Duile-

Spinning around from his grizzly job with the previous zombie (# 3), and aimed his crossbow instantly at the one Kilisha was dealing with.

(GMing Action: d20 Roll: 9)

Piercing through the winds, the finely crafted arrow soared towards its target. With pure luck, entirely on the flesheater's side, it hit the ground inches from the ghoul's left ear.

"Damn." mumbled Duile as he quickly reloaded another round.

-Bunny-

(Your turn Bunnygirle)


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: Astrynax's Gamble... Will it succeed?

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:54 am

Bunny spun and ran towards the zombie the forth Zombie. She jumped into the air and landed near it, punching at it as she landed.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: Astrynax's Gamble... Will it succeed?

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Feb 10, 2004 3:51 pm

(GMing Action: d20 roll: 19) (OOC: Man I'm getting some good rolls out of this d20)

The Diving Fist attack worked out better than expected, compacting against the zombie's brittle skull... crushing it.

Fortunately, that was the last of the zombies.

Unfortunately, Bunny's fist was now covered in zombie brain matter and other such "icky" things.

-End of Battle-

Duile walked over to the usagijin, "That may have worked just a little too good there... " noting the slimy remains on the bunny-creature's fist. He then went about retrieving some of his arrows.

"Don't get too cocky about this," he said while forcifully removing an arrow from the first zombie he shot, "zombies are one thing... but what lurks deeper within this place probably won't be such a cake-walk." finished the Half-elf.


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: Astrynax's Gamble... Will it succeed?

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:27 pm

"Ewwww!" Bunny said shaking her hand, making the icky stuff fly all over. "Get it off get it off get it off!" She ran around waving her arm. "Ack, ick ick ick!"


User avatar
Endesu
ラムレッダ
 
Posts: 3060
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 am

..

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Feb 11, 2004 4:51 pm

Astrynax brushed his head off a bit more.

Happy day. If you didn't have the almost excessive luck of being mostly immortal, that attack could have cracked your skull open.

Go away. he told himself, as he waited for the others to gather themselves together. "This is part of the reason why magic is superior to weapons, as I hope you can tell."


Seethe347
 

Re: ..

Unread postby Seethe347 » Wed Feb 11, 2004 5:52 pm

Lisha bolted away from Bunny before the usajin could sling zombie brains on her.

"You'll just... get it all over yourself... that way," she said.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: ..

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed Feb 11, 2004 7:14 pm

Duile pulled the last arrow he fired out of the ground, next to the very same zombie Bunny planted her fist into, and looked over at the frantic usagijin. Chuckling to himself, he walked over to her. "Calm down." ordered the half-elf as he went into the confines of his jacket. Pulling out a towel and a small bottle of water, he grabbed the bunny-creature's hand.

"This usually is for cleaning my weapons, but it works just as well on dirty hands if needed." said the Half-Elf as he poured the water on Bunny's hand.


bunnygirle78
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:36 pm

Re: ..

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Wed Feb 11, 2004 7:25 pm

Bunny calmeed down.

"Ick," she said. "I don't know my own stregth sometimes."

She then frowned.


User avatar
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

Re: ..

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:01 am

Duile began rubbing the small Usagijin's hand, trying his best to get most of the gunk off. Glancing up at her frowning face, the Half-elf inquired, "Why the sad look?" as he continued to clean.


PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron

Yalogank