Fury of the Storm (PS, Closed)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
User avatar
Reako Somner
Always sleepy, never asleep
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2002 7:09 pm
Location: Look, I don't know anymore

Re: BEHOLD MY AWESOME GM POWARS

Unread postby Reako Somner » Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:57 pm

Reako merely sat there being rather silent. He figured this all would be dangerous, but he had done dangerous things with others before, and this was the first time one of them had died. Not all too sure about the success of this mission, all Reako could think about was the coming tournament, if he made it that far...


User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: BEHOLD MY AWESOME GM POWARS

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:19 am

The man simply leaned against the wall, not caring much for introductions at the moment. Crossing his arms, he thought for a minute, then began his reply. "Well, first things first- the military. They're begining to mobilize. Anyone who can join the army is 'encouraged' to. And by that, I mean that they're pulled out of their homes in the middle of the night for training weither they signed up or not. The construction of the new warship's apparantly ahead of schedual, they've even got a name for it- Gigantes. Apparantly, this damned thing'll make the Gargantua seem small in comparison. Vaniyakna's planning on a direct naval attack, and an invasion to boot. But we don't know where he's starting, or anything else about it. Any other questions, gentlemen?"


User avatar
Jak Snide
 
Posts: 5457
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:14 am
Location: London

Re: BEHOLD MY AWESOME GM POWARS

Unread postby Jak Snide » Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:45 pm

The black mage kept his thoughts to himself, wondering how loyal the men who were abducted into the army would be.


Uncle Pervy
 

Re: BEHOLD MY AWESOME GM POWARS

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Wed Oct 01, 2003 3:17 pm

Inverse was already pondering ways to deal with the new ship. The two ideas that came to mind were contacting the sushijin, and perhaps bribing them with some goods they couldn't produce undersea. Or perhaps arranging a deal with the pirates at Forfiet Isle. They were used to dealing with and capturing larger ships; the wretched thieving bastards.

"I've heard he also established a few bases," Inverse says. "One in the Zone desert, and restrengthening the port where his new ship is. The former concerns me." He then looks to the rest. "Speak up if if you have something on your minds, for the Storm's sake. I can't be expected to think of everything, can I?"


User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: BEHOLD MY AWESOME GM POWARS

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 3:40 pm

The man looked confused for just a moment, then his expression changed to one of thought- "I hadn't heard anything about that...Though I'm curious, why does it concern you?"


User avatar
Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:02 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: BEHOLD MY AWESOME GM POWARS

Unread postby Kelne » Sun Oct 05, 2003 4:28 pm

"I suppose my question would be how soon do you think he'd be ready to make his move?" Kelne thought for a moment, "Another thing. Does he have enough people to launch an effective invasion and hold down Barius?"


User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

*Trying to get you bums some EXP*

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:17 pm

The purple-haired man thought for a minute, then frowned a bit. "He'll probably be ready to move as soon as that new battleship's done...And scince he's got the better part of the country behind him, he'll have plenty to attack effectively and keep things quiet at home." He looked around at the group for a minute, sizing them up, before continuing- "We think he's likely to blockaid the port around Kholingen, taking what goods he can, while probably using that Kraken thing he keeps near Blizzardia to protect his ships. It's equally likely he'll just throw caution to the wind and shell Kohlingen with his battleships, while sending in transports to take the city itself. Either way, if he gets walled up in there, there's a good chance he'll call even more of those creatures of his and use it to attack the rest of Doma....Now, before I go any further, we should get some food into you all. I don't suppose I could ask a couple of you to go fetch some food from a nearby storehouse for us? We've run a bit short on what we've got here, if you're all intending on staying here."

Edited by: Shinigori V2  Image at: 10/6/03 11:20 pm

User avatar
Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!
 
Posts: 4579
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 2:09 pm

Re: BEHOLD MY AWESOME GM POWARS

Unread postby Capntastic » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:23 pm

"I could, I guess, if you give me some directions."

Kyle would definately rather be actively helping than merely sitting around taking up space and not doing anything whatsoever. Besides, he had plans of utmost importance!

"I would be glad to help, besides, I would really like to learn more about this place. I'm sure it has more than its share of interesting food and whatnot."


User avatar
Reako Somner
Always sleepy, never asleep
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2002 7:09 pm
Location: Look, I don't know anymore

Re: *Trying to get you bums some EXP*

Unread postby Reako Somner » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:28 pm

"Hey, I'll come with you Kyle. Might be better than waiting here"


Uncle Pervy
 

Re: *Trying to get you bums some EXP*

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:50 pm

"I've got more things to talk about," Inverse says. Shifting his tone a bit, he continues. "I'm asking about the desert base for a reason. There's not much out there of interest anymore. Only reason they cared about it before was because they needed to recharge Vulcan's Coal. So why bother with it now?"


User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: *Trying to get you bums some EXP*

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:58 pm

The man frowned, obviously not wanting to think about whatever was on his mind. "Isn't it obvious? Let me put it this way- Why keep Kraken below water when it could be used to float on the surface and scare away potential attackers? It thrives there. Get what I mean? We think Vaniyakna's got a monster that thrives in the heat of the volcano, though we have no way of being sure just yet. Although there's other theories, that's the most likely that we've come up with."


Uncle Pervy
 

Re: *Trying to get you bums some EXP*

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:08 am

"If it needs that much heat to thrive," Inverse ponders aloud, "It wouldn't be very useful outside of it, at least not for long. Too much like using troops in Blizzardia."

It did solidify two things in the slimehalf's mind, though. Either Vani definately had a way to summon these things, or it would be guarding something of particular importance.


FlamingDeth
Moderator
 
Posts: 2128
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:54 am

'kay. :(

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Tue Oct 07, 2003 3:16 am

Kumiko remained motionless, listening. She couldn't be bothered by going to a storehouse...manual labor was below her, may as well leave that to the peons unless absolutely necessary for her to join in which it wasn't. She took a moment to check her cloak on the floor. No obvious signs that anyone had stepped on it, which was good, as it would almost certainly be dry and relatively clean the next time she had to use it.

She focused back on what was happening, reviewing what she had heard thus far. It seemed that Kelne hadn't gathered anything useful from the mind of their visitor, or had forgotten to even do so. In either instance, she still had to suspect that he was setting them up for a trap, though that seemed less likely at the moment. After all, why send others away when you can just shoot fish in a barrel?

There was little else of interest...except, of course, the talk of blockading Kholingen. While the Domans could likely get by without it, being as adaptable as they were, it was still their main coastal port, and would cripple them enough for Vaniyakna to gain a foothold on Igala proper, should it actually fall, and that wasn't a particularly good thought to entertain.

That was about it. The priestess didn't have much to add yet, as Inverse had given them very little to go on. She would simply wait until their host had left, and then inquire about anything else to know.


Blaze Yamato Spirit
 

A POST!

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Tue Oct 07, 2003 2:23 pm

'I'll go to this warehouse, too.'

He might as well make himself useful, Blaze reasoned. Besides, he was expecting Warden's response any time soon, and it would be useful to be out and about when it came. If he was on the move it would be just that little bit harder to intercept.


User avatar
Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:02 am
Location: New Zealand

Shoot the dictator? Another one'll be along in a minute.

Unread postby Kelne » Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:14 am

More quiet consideration greeted the latest information. All things considered, Kelne probably didn't know enough to ask the right questions. In any case, the source of the peoples' loyalty to Vaniyakna would be worth investigating while he was in the city. Cautiously, of course.

After all, it would be no use killing Vaniyakna if some ambitious underling came along and 'carried on his legacy'. As long as the people were behind him, it was uncertain just how much they could accomplish.

As for the plans for food... "You'll forgive me if I don't feel like contributing to a large, obvious group trekking to and from a warehouse," he said, "I'll remain here for the time being, unless there's anything else that needs to be done."


User avatar
Jak Snide
 
Posts: 5457
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:14 am
Location: London

Re: Shoot the dictator? Another one'll be along in a minute.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:17 pm

Jak simply remained silent, as was the trend with his behaviour as of late. The talk of monsters had caught his attention in particular, especially since they sounded like they were of the gigantic variety.


User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: Fury of the Storm (PS, Closed)

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Sun Oct 12, 2003 4:33 am

Kyle, Reako, and Blaze set out, after getting directions from the Innkeeper. Soon after they left, both the three food-gatherers and the Innkeeper himself realised that they hadn't ever received the list. Volunteering to go deliver it himself, Kelne was given the list and sent after the three. As he caught up with them, shouting could be heard from a nearby graveyard- Shouting sounding remarkably like Griff.

"Gaah! Where the hell are you?!"

Looking over, the four saw the man who had bumped into Blaze on their way into the recruitment office earlier in the day wandering the graveyard, checking the tombstones. Ignoring the group calling to him, he simply continued checking, as if looking for something. Through the groups little bit of chatting, Griff simply glowered up at them-"Shut up and help me find her!" Kelne was the first to repond, "Find who?" "Cervant. She's here somewhere! Help me find her!" Griff replied.

Kyle was the first to notice it- A gravestone with "Amanziani" written across it. Calling Griff over, he simply looked it over before responding. "No...This is Mom. Cervant should be around here somewhere." As this happened, a few members of the group had visions- A girl, roughly 5'6 or so, long blonde hair tied back in a sloppy ponytail. Those who knew her recognised her as Cervant, except with one crucial detail missing- She had no wings. Others simply felt presences, like ghosts, nearby. Griff didn't seem to see anything, as he found what he was looking for- A tombstone, written with his sisters full name, birthdate, and date of death on it. Reading the tombstone, Griff began to speak- "...It's my sister. I killed her. Or rather, I was forced to... And goddamnit, I've been regretting running that day ever scince. It's all my fault. ALL MY FUCKING FAULT!"

Griff appeared to be ready to say more, until interupted by another voice- A voice of a woman. The voice of Cervant Amanziani. "With all this shouting, you'd think you where trying to wake the dead...You shouldn't be so loud. People are trying to rest here, y'know". She smiled sweetly with her comment, as if trying to seem almost too nice. As she appeared, Blaze took notice of a pair of men, sheltered by thick, heavy coats, making their way past the graveyard. Keeping an eye on them, but moving to see Cervant, he kept watch over the scene. 'Cervant' simply smiled, looking over the group, eyes fixing on Kyle. "Hello, I'm Cervant. Who're you?" Kyle looked confused for a minute, then responded. As he did so, Reako thought- Didn't he know of someone else with that name? He decided there was only one way to find out- Ask. "What about the Cervant in Doma?"

The woman looked stunned for a minute, then responded, slowly and clumsily. "Th..There's no Cervant in Doma...I've lived her in Barius all my life! And then some!" She flashed a nervous smile, at the group, but Griff simply returned it with a glower. "This woman's not Cervant." The woman now appeared to not even be trying anymore- She glowered at Griff, yelled something- "Gryzechska! Dumb as a brick, but he's got the devil's luck!"- And ducked behind a small tomb- Reappearing a moment later, clad in a black trenchcoat, and seemingly having dropped the illusion over herself- Her hair had turned a deep purple, almost black, her eyes green, though her skin looked every bit as ghostly as it had before. Drawing two rods out of her coat, she snapped them together, and twisted the lock into place. Meanwhile, the two men from before came running, shedding their coats to reveal the uniforms of the Barian guardsmen, both pulling weapons- One drew a sword, the other pulled a small axe from his back. Obviously, they had fallen into a trap, presumably one set for Griff...However, it didn't seem to matter to them. Anyone with the criminal Griff Amanziani was an accomplice, and needed to be brought in just as badly.

The battle began with a bit of difficulty for the group- Kyle decided to simply prepare himself to counter any blows recived, while Kelne charged his sword with electricity and attempted to slash the Knight, who proved a bit too agile for the sword, but also proved incapable of avoiding the lightning from the blade. As that happened, the two guards entered the graveyard, and Blaze attempted to follow- However, the swordsman appeared a bit more intelegent than that, turning and taking a swing at his persuer. However, his aim proved a bit off, causing him to miss. In response, Blaze attempted to use his magic to confuse the guards and the Knight, but they proved a bit too strong, mentally. The Knight took the chance to charge Kelne, digging her rod into the ground as she did so, polevaulting twards the Dark Lord, and landing a strong kick to his chest before pushing off. Griff took his chance, swinging swice but only landing once on the Knight. The Axe-Weilding guard charged Kyle, thrusting his axe into the fencers stomach. Reako, having previously hidden, took this chance to strike, appearing infront of the sword-wielding guard and hypnotising him, forcing him to begin leaving the scene.

The battle continued awhile, untill both guards where knocked out, and the Knight showed off more of her illusion magic, using it to turn herself invisable for a slight tactical advantage. With the help of Reako's Great Sight spell, she eventually went down, unconcious from a Mind Blast. Showing just a bit of a signal of waking up, Kelne took the womans rod in hand and gave her a good knock to the head with it, knocking her out beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Soon, the guard and the Knight where bound by Griff, who disappeared immediatly after binding them, and loaded onto Kelnes carpet for transport. Kyle went forward to get the food he was sent to get, as Reako hurried back to the Inn to inform the others. However, on his way back, he saw a fimiliar woman- The same one he had already seen twice, with the black coat decorated with red triangles, taking a walk along the rooftops, seemingly unphased by the wind and slick surface of the rooftops.

Soon enough, the guards and the Knight had been taken back to the Inn, the Knight taken to a rather secure looking room, with numerous locks on the door- The Knights taken to regular rooms. The Innkeeper kept watch over them, his daughter sent to get the others. Kyle returned with the food, which was quickly taken off his hands by the Innkeepers wife.

Down in the saferoom, Inverse, Jak, and Kumiko where shaken from there thoughts from the Innkeepers daughter bursting in on them. "The others are back, but they were'nt alone. Father says you should come see this!"


User avatar
Jak Snide
 
Posts: 5457
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:14 am
Location: London

Re: Fury of the Storm (PS, Closed)

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:23 pm

"What, they picked up some strays on the way back?"

Jak had taken the liberty of removing his green, trademark robes, figuring they were better off being dried than worn. His hat remained on his head, though.


User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: Fury of the Storm (PS, Closed)

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon Oct 13, 2003 4:49 pm

The girl simply shook her head and began running up the stairs. "Hurry! She might wake up soon!"

Through the floorboards, Inverse, Kumiko, and Jak could hear shouting of "Knights", "Knocked-out Guards", and "Food".


Uncle Pervy
 

Re: Fury of the Storm (PS, Closed)

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Oct 13, 2003 5:26 pm

Inverse was not happy. Whatever trouble the others had brought home was not something he needed right now. Dark imprecations were brewing in his mind as he followed the innkeeper's daughter.


FlamingDeth
Moderator
 
Posts: 2128
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:54 am

Re: Fury of the Storm (PS, Closed)

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Mon Oct 13, 2003 5:34 pm

The high elf slowly and gracefully stood up and collected her cloak, which by this point was as dry as could be expected. She had a sense of impending doom, not unlike Kelne's, which was informing her that they may need to 'make a break for it', as taking an enemy into the place where one is staying was rarely a good thing, especially with so few resources to keep them contained.

However, that didn't stop her from ascending the stairs, cloak draped over her arm, and checking out what was happening.


User avatar
Jak Snide
 
Posts: 5457
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:14 am
Location: London

Re: Fury of the Storm (PS, Closed)

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:57 pm

Jak followed his companions who'd wisely remained behind, figuring he best see what all the fuss was about.


User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: Fury of the Storm (PS, Closed)

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:01 pm

The Innkeepers daughter lead the three up the flight of stone stairs to the main room, then up another, into the guest area, and into a room- Third on the left- Where the two guards and one knight sat bound and gagged- All where still unconcious, and all where still monitored by the innkeeper and their original captors.


User avatar
Jak Snide
 
Posts: 5457
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:14 am
Location: London

Re: Fury of the Storm (PS, Closed)

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:02 pm

"Wouldn't killing them have been easier?" the black mage asked, sighing afterwards to drive home his annoyance. Taking captives was too much of a hassle. They had a tendancy to escape, and could cause all sorts of other problems.


User avatar
Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:02 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Fury of the Storm (PS, Closed)

Unread postby Kelne » Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:34 pm

"Well, obviosly," Kelne said, turning slightly to face the new arrivals, "But getting information out of the dead is kind of tricky." There was no way in hell he was admitting to anyone that he hadn't killed them because doing so wouldn't have felt right. Besides, there were perfectly rational reasons for the decision.

"The knight here," he continued, indicating her, "Had a nice little trap set up for Griff. Since I doubt that Vaniyakna keeps someone stationed by his sister's grave all the time on the off-chance he shows up, that implies his presense here is suspected. Hence the need for additional information."


Uncle Pervy
 

Re: Fury of the Storm (PS, Closed)

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:37 am

"We're going to need you most soundproofed room."

That was all Inverse had to say on the issue for now. However, he did look at the Knight's assistant, trying to deternine how likely it was they were impressed into the military, rather than joining it voluntarily.


User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: Fury of the Storm (PS, Closed)

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:49 am

The Innkeeper simply nodded. "Already thought of that. This would be it. Special room for honeymooners, if you know what I mean."

As for the men, Inverse noticed that the one with a swords shieth at his belt looked to be in his mid teens, probably serving his mandatory service. As for the other one, he was older and looked a bit more experianced, but still looked awfully harmless knocked out like that.


FlamingDeth
Moderator
 
Posts: 2128
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:54 am

Re: Fury of the Storm (PS, Closed)

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Wed Oct 15, 2003 2:10 pm

Before long, the group once again caught sight of the elven priestess's notebook, and once again a note was wrtten on it, and once again it was passed to Inverse, who still seemed to be the only one taking charge.

"Let the guards go." the note read. "They are merely the muscle, they would know nothing of importance. The knight is the only one worth keeping, if her."


Uncle Pervy
 

Re: Fury of the Storm (PS, Closed)

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:55 pm

"They know something quite important," Inverse says, glancing at Kumiko. "They know half of us willingly opposed the law here. This is not good. Also...the younger one may just be a potential ally. Wouldn't it be nice if he had some information in the way of patrol schedules?

"Now, Kumiko. I don't suppose you've dabbled in the realm of information extraction in the past, have you?"


FlamingDeth
Moderator
 
Posts: 2128
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:54 am

Re: Fury of the Storm (PS, Closed)

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:55 pm

Kumiko winced at the question. She had, and it was something she was trying to forget...it was something which did not fit well with the principles layed forth by Falis, and something which she may have tolerated in the past. However, she would hold her resolve, for now...situations were not nearly dire enough for her to betray her principles, no matter how recently those principles were formed. The priestess reclaimed her notebook momentarily, taking the time to write out another note before handing it back to Inverse.

"I have, but that knowledge will not be used here." read the message. "Unless you are refering to a method of information extraction other than that which is obviously implied, of course."


User avatar
Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:02 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Fury of the Storm (PS, Closed)

Unread postby Kelne » Thu Oct 16, 2003 6:19 am

"I'd like first shot at the knight," Kelne said, surprising himself slightly. Despite his carefully maintained reputation as a heartless bastard who would quite cheerfully slit the throat of anyone who got in his way, Kelne had never gone in for torture. It had always struck him as a dangerous thing to grow too ready to use.

No, he intended to act as the voice of reason. Lay out the alternatives and see if she had the sense to choose wisely. And, of course, he would be skewing the truth to within an inch of its existence. Let her continue to believe they were here to assassinate Vaniyakna and she'd shut up tighter than a clam.


Uncle Pervy
 

Re: Fury of the Storm (PS, Closed)

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:36 pm

"Well, I'm hoping it doesn't come to that," Inverse says to Kumiko. "But the way I see it, if she knows something that we need to, and she's not going to say... Well, I'd rather for her to suffer than for one of us to die."

He then looks to Kelne. "And. I will be expecting you to pick up those pesky surface thoughts from her, if possible. It can help us avoid things none of us particularly want to get into. And, if you can discreetly telepath anything interesting to us, it might well make her slip up further when we mention it."

And if we do this just right, we may lead her to think that there is an informant among Vani's closer circles, he finishes mentally.


User avatar
Jak Snide
 
Posts: 5457
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:14 am
Location: London

Re: Fury of the Storm (PS, Closed)

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:37 pm

"They probably know what these lot are up to. Should never have followed them on this fool's quest."

The black mage kept his thoughts to himself, yet again, for obvious enough reasons. If it were purely up to him, he'd have killed the captives and got himself out of Baron ASAP. However, he suspected that, after being seen with this lot, he'd probably be caught before he made it a few miles out of the city. Which meant he'd need to stick with it, and make sure that nobody did anything stupid, like letting this proposed "ally" free to work for them as a double agent.


Blaze Yamato Spirit
 

Re: Fury of the Storm (PS, Closed)

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sun Oct 19, 2003 3:43 pm

'You know what, guys?' Blaze appeared in the doorway, munching on a chicken leg. 'I think we should find some way to get out of here already, it's obviously been a trap from the start. As much as I'm enjoying myself, I have an inkling that Fern would prefer me to come back in one piece.'



Uncle Pervy
 

Re: Fury of the Storm (PS, Closed)

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sun Oct 19, 2003 5:14 pm

"And go where, exactly?" Inverse asks. "The Storm's Eye?"

He sighs. "We don't have anywhere else to go. This is the only place that's dependably sympathic to us in the City of Storms. We aren't going to escape any more notice by switching inns; especially after something like this happened. Not to mention Curfew is going to be in effect in about an hour or so. Going out of town would be worse. Patrols don't like campers at all."

He shakes his head, then he looks to the innkeeper. "Best thing I can think of is to keep someone by the windows, to keep an eye on any patrols of unusual size coming our way. It'll look more odd than I like, but we don't have a choice now. And get some loose wood in our room, something we can use to float down that culvert."

He was pondering whether or not they should eat in the main room. One on hand, it leaves them open. On the other hand, any spies passing by would see them acting normally as opposed to everyone seemingly skipping supper...


User avatar
Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!
 
Posts: 4579
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 2:09 pm

Re: Fury of the Storm (PS, Closed)

Unread postby Capntastic » Sun Oct 19, 2003 5:14 pm

All in all, the fight, and capturing, made Kyle worry a bit about what will be happening in the near future. He basically tried to find someplace quiet to sit down, dry off, and relax. And possibly get a bit of warm food and drink.


User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: Fury of the Storm (PS, Closed)

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Sun Oct 19, 2003 5:37 pm

The Innkeeper crossed his arms and nodded. "I'll deal with any patrols that come, so don't worry about that. I doubt they'll find you." Also, seeming to notice Kyle, he continued. "The missus is working on dinner right now, you can eat in the kitchen if you want- No windows there. But if you do head down, I'll need you to tell my wife we need some clothes up here- I'd prefer we make sure this bunch can't see where they are."


User avatar
Reako Somner
Always sleepy, never asleep
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2002 7:09 pm
Location: Look, I don't know anymore

Re: Fury of the Storm (PS, Closed)

Unread postby Reako Somner » Mon Oct 20, 2003 9:04 am

Meanwhile, Reako was busy resting in bed, rather tired from the whole ordeal, and thinking to himself the possibilities of what could happen from now on...


Blaze Yamato Spirit
 

Re: Fury of the Storm (PS, Closed)

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Mon Oct 20, 2003 1:13 pm

'Aye, true enough, Inverse. True enough.' He paused.

'On a somewhat brighter note I now know how to get in contact with the wardens here. Don't know how much help they'll be, but...' Blaze trailed off, shrugging and leaning against the wall. 'Oh, and I hate to add to everyone's worries, but guns were fired back there, and I don't care how loud the storm is, it's not going to hide an unusual noise from a Barian ear.'


Uncle Pervy
 

Re: Fury of the Storm (PS, Closed)

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Oct 20, 2003 5:07 pm

"Easiest way to deal with that would be to toss your guns in the culvert," Inverse says wth a shrug. "But I'll gamble you registered as a gunman, right Blaze? If you have guns you can dispose of, get rid of them. I'll find you new ones when we get back. Otherwise, start working on a cover story."

He looks back to the captives. "We should seperate them," Inverse suggests. "People break more easily when outnumbered."


PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron

Yalogank