Dark Heresy - Wisdom is the beginning of fear.

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
User avatar
Jak Snide
 
Posts: 5457
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:14 am
Location: London

Unread postby Jak Snide » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:19 pm

"That's me." she answered, still crouched behind the bed, casting suspicious eyes over the man who stood in the doorway to her chamber. "Who're you? And what're you doing here, anyway?"

User avatar
Justice Augustus
Administrator
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 6:28 am

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:44 am

Xerxes now steps just inside the doorway, as if politeness prevents him from fully crossing the threshold. Truth be told, he has known the odd witness to try to run away as soon as they are questioned, so he uses his body to block the only possible means of escape. "Ma'am, there's no easy way to say this. We're investigating the disappearance and subsequent demise of one Saul Arbest. We'd like to find out what happened to him and to bring those responsible to justice. May we ask you a few questions?"

User avatar
Jak Snide
 
Posts: 5457
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:14 am
Location: London

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:45 am

Lili took the news about as well as could be expected. Crestfallen, she took a few seconds to collect herself before speaking again.

"What happened to him? I mean....how did he pass?"

User avatar
Justice Augustus
Administrator
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 6:28 am

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:12 pm

"I'm afraid that's still being determined, but some of our top men are on the case," Xerxes said, continuing to pour sweet lies over her. He knew that in her fragile state she would willingly cling to any plausible comment as long as it appeared to come from a figure with some authority or trustworthiness. So he did his very best to exude both in front of the witness, hoping that neither of his comrades would give his falsehoods away. Trust was important. If he could gain her trust he could use her.

"What is clear is that it weren't a natural death. He appears to have been...well...experimented on. Some sick deviant messed around with a lot of his insides." Xerxes pauses, and lets this sink in for a moment. "What we need now is as much information as yo' can give. When was the last time yo' saw him? Where was he going at that time? Did he have any friends we could talk to? And have yo' heard of this kind of ting goin' on before now? Even rumours may be helpful."

User avatar
Jak Snide
 
Posts: 5457
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:14 am
Location: London

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:56 pm

Xerxes could see that she'd taken everything he'd said as truth, but this had hit her hard. She'd undoubtedly feared the worst, but the news that someone had cut her brother open and started playing around with his insides was too much for her to cope with. The rucksack slid out of her grasp as she slumped back into the corner, hands rising up to pull at her hair as she stared blankly into space for a moment. The arbitrator was wondering whether he'd have to snap her out of it when she finally replied.

"I didn't realise he was gone until days afterwards." Her voice was quiet and wavered slightly. "I'd had a contract to work up-hive and was...was too worn out to care. Saul had been drinking alot, drowning his sorrows and sleeping it off. By the time I'd realised he'd vanished he'd been gone for days. I looked everywhere. I even went into Worker's Union to look for him, even though the place makes my skin crawl. But everyone just stared blankly back at me. I knew something terrible had happened. But...but not this."

User avatar
Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!
 
Posts: 4579
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 2:09 pm

Unread postby Capntastic » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:50 pm

As Mik approached the stall, he simply nodded and smiled, hoping the louts out front would do the same. And then he began searching for a way inside the habstack, while withdrawing his inquisition issued glowball.

User avatar
Jak Snide
 
Posts: 5457
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:14 am
Location: London

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:28 pm

Mik lit the lamp, holding it out in front of him to show the way as he walked into the chemical block. The purveyor of not-so-fine goods flashed him a smile, but otherwise left him be.

Inside he took a moment to look around. The place had been well and truly gutted, a heavy layer of soot coating the surfaces and the odd bit of rubble strewn here and there. The elevator was obviously out of service, so the only way up was the stairwell.

(Gunner:
Spoiler:
Something catches your eye as the light washes over it. One of the stairs has had something raked across it, leaving four, linear shallow impressions in the rockcrete. The pattern reminds him of a scar one of his fellow PDF troopers back home sported from a wildlife attack.
)

The three of them head upstairs, Crisis' footsteps being virtually silent next to those of his fellows, Mikolas in the lead to search out the nearest fire. He found it a few floors up: a metal drum, the top hacked off crudely and an unpleasant smell wafting out from whatever was being burnt inside. Gathered around it was a trio of dregs, two appearing to be a young couple garbed in tattered clothing. They both cast a wary glance at the intruders before looking over to the third individual: a young man, no more than 18 or so, clad in ragged looking hides and patches of leather, a length of orange cloth tied around his right arm, just below the shoulder.

"Whatcha want?" he asked sharply.

User avatar
Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!
 
Posts: 4579
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 2:09 pm

Unread postby Capntastic » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:48 pm

Mik approached the fire and, perhaps out of instinct, began warming himself a bit. Despite his coat, jacket, armor, and Emperor knows what else he was wearing.

"You dudes seen a kid with like, burns on his head lately? His ma's worried sick."

User avatar
Jak Snide
 
Posts: 5457
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:14 am
Location: London

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:55 pm

"Hey, hey! Back off!" the juve exclaimed as he jumped to his feet, apparently taking offense at Mik's brash invasion. "What kid?" he asked in a somewhat less confrontational tone as he caught sight of the others with him as well as sizing himself up against the huge man.

User avatar
Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!
 
Posts: 4579
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 2:09 pm

Unread postby Capntastic » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:59 am

"Woah, calm down li'l fella'. We're just trying to get him home safe; so if you know somethin', go ahead an' tell us an' we'll be on our way."

Mik smiled, to show he wasn't trying to haul him in for any potential crimes he may've commited. But to utterly crush any silly thoughts from the boy's mind, without paying much attention to it, he adjusted the straps holding his gruesome lasgun and clearly well used shotgun.

User avatar
Jak Snide
 
Posts: 5457
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:14 am
Location: London

Unread postby Jak Snide » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:33 am

"Bring him home? Sure, whatever man." The kid answered, clearly having decided some brute like Mikolas couldn't be up to anything altruistic. "Why don't you piss off the way you came."

User avatar
Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard
 
Posts: 4612
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2002 8:56 pm
Location: Virginia

Unread postby Besyanteo » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:13 pm

Gunner leaned back against a wall, watching Mik work. It wasn't particularly impressive so far, but then he wasn't trained in interrogation either. And kids who didn't want to talk were reputed to be especially hard to work with. Still, there wasn't much for it now. They only had a few cards to play, so it was tiem to play them.

As the kid told Mik to piss off, he stood upright and took a step forward. He spoke quietly, but projected so that everyone in the room would be able to hear him clearly.

"Then maybe we can talk about the claw marks in the stairs on the way up here? Talk about what sort of mutated critter it would take to put marks that size in solid rockcrete? It'd be unfortunate if someone reported that to the local enforcers... Probably turn over everyone for a block to the inquisition. That'd be a damn shame.

"Or, we can talk about the kid with a burn on his head."

He waited patiently for their reply.

User avatar
Jak Snide
 
Posts: 5457
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:14 am
Location: London

Unread postby Jak Snide » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:22 pm

Gunner found he had the rapt attention of the young man about the time he mentioned claw marks and the intervention of various authorities. The other two by the fire withdrew into their rags as far as they could, as if they could simply melt away into the surroundings. The teenager locked eyes with Gunner for a moment, but faltered quickly.

(Crisis:
Spoiler:
Those two, the ones in rags. The way they reacted to the specific mention of claw marks. They know something.
)

"I saw a juvie like that, a few days back. I don't know him, see, but I saw him, right? He was running with the Bloods. They camp out here sometimes, up top. Or high as you go, anyway. Got red colours on the leg, right?" He tapped the band of orange tied to his arm, indicating it as his own gang marking. "Go poke around up there, or talk to Sikes on the base, he knows shit and talks for a price."

NamagomiMk0
 
Posts: 1223
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:47 am

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:33 pm

Crisis strikes his foot on the floor, hard. Once he can safely assume he's gotten the attention of both of his 'squadmates', he points at each one, and then with an upturned hand, curls two outstretched fingers toward himself in a "come here" gesture, before turning toward the two figures in rags he clearly saw withdraw in response to the mention of those clawmarks...Crisis' eyes narrowed as he looked at the pair...

User avatar
Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!
 
Posts: 3604
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:02 am
Location: New Zealand

Unread postby Kelne » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:50 pm

"I'm sorry, miss," Cryvus said, "It's not an easy thing to learn." He returned his attention to the brocken lock, "If I might ask, what happened here?"

User avatar
Jak Snide
 
Posts: 5457
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:14 am
Location: London

Lili's Hab

Unread postby Jak Snide » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:15 pm

Lili managed to focus her vision and looked over at Cryvus, holding him in her gaze for moment as she evaluated something. Her head drooped downwards, eyes now directed at the floor.

"I was out late last night, trying to find out something. I didn't notice how late it had gotten till the night cycle began, so I slummed in the nearest empty chamber. When I got back here the door had been smashed open, but there was nothing taken. If I'd been here..."

She falls quiet, trying to stop herself from imagining the probable outcome of the scenario. Xerxes and Jules take a look at the lock, both noting that this was no deft job; a great deal of force was applied to a relatively small area. Too small for a portable ram, and the bent shape of the metal ruled out someone just kicking the door in.

(Julius:
Spoiler:
Wait, what's that? There's a black stain on the floor, right underneath Xerxes. As you take a closer look you can see it shimmers slightly in the light.
)

User avatar
Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!
 
Posts: 4579
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 2:09 pm

Unread postby Capntastic » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:36 pm

"Aw'right, that's more like it." Mik nodded to the punk. "Sikes is the guy out front with the shop, eh?"

He swivelled from the burner barrel and faced his compadres.

"Haw! Should we talk to 'im or just head up to the top? I don't feel like backtrackin' all over the place. An' Crisis; stop flirtin'- we're on semi-official business, lovey."

NamagomiMk0
 
Posts: 1223
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:47 am

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:03 pm

Crisis shook his head. That buffoon obviously knew nothing--and so he instead resorted to plan B; crouching to the floor, he went to attempt to draw in the everpresent soot an arrow pointing toward the withdrawn ragged people...and then attempting to write the phrase "ask about claws"...

User avatar
Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!
 
Posts: 4579
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 2:09 pm

Unread postby Capntastic » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:55 am

Mik looked at the scrawlings, and then to the group of punks around the barrel.

"Right. You lot wanna tag along with us or what? If there's some overgrown wambler hoppin' about...."

Mik's smirk and shrug did a lot to indicate he wouldn't mind the brats following 'em. Of course, he didn't seem to care if they wanted to take their chances sitting around in possible danger.

User avatar
Justice Augustus
Administrator
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 6:28 am

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:35 am

"I think ya understand as well as we do how important it is to bring these sump-suckers down, ma'am. Did either yerself or Saul have any enemies? And have ya heard of any strange or illegal activities in the area?" Xerxes looks about the room, trying to notice if anything looks modified in any way. Knowing that whoever broke down the door was looking for Lili and not just trying to rob her, his main concern was searching for any booby traps that might have been left for her when she returned, as well as any bugging devices.

User avatar
Jak Snide
 
Posts: 5457
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:14 am
Location: London

Fireside

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:29 am

The couple in rags exchange looks at each other, then turned back to Mik, seeming convinced that he wasn't trying to trick them.

"Kind words, stranger," the woman said with a ragged and croaking voice, "but we'll take our chances when the night comes. Should stay indoors if you can, or if you're exposed sleep out of sight and don't make a sound. Some were chatting a few nights back, fire burning late. Kept us up. Then they went silent. Found one the next mornin', but he didn't talk sense. The others...all gone. Not a trace, 'sides them scuffles and marks."

Lili's Hab

"Once I started looking for Saul I started hearing about other disappearances. I went to see Warden Locan, but when I told him he got angry and made me swear by Saint Drusus not to mention it again. He went oddly quiet after that, as if something had spooked him."

As she talked Xerxes cast his eyes about the room. The place looked a little disturbed, though that could be put down to Lili's own activity. It certainly hadn't been ransacked. A thought occurred to him, and he checked the underside of her bed, remembering a lecture on surveillance he'd gotten back in the Arbites. Nothing there, though. Looks like someone had bust in, not seen what they were looking for and left.

User avatar
Justice Augustus
Administrator
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 6:28 am

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:51 am

"Maybe we could have more luck with tis Warden, he might not find us so easy to silence. As for ya, Lili, ya got any friends or family that could put ya up for a while? It might be in yer own interest to stay off the scanner for a bit."

User avatar
Jak Snide
 
Posts: 5457
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:14 am
Location: London

Lili's Hab

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:09 am

The girl seemed to be coming around now, a touch of emotion returning to her voice.

"I have an old friend who works as a scrivener in the Porphyry District, she'll let me stay with her if I ask. I was about to make a dash for the rail cars when you all showed up." She looked up, casting a glance out of her window. "Can I go now?" she asked, the question edged with fear. "I don't want to be caught outside during the night cycle."

User avatar
Justice Augustus
Administrator
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 6:28 am

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:52 pm

Xerxes raises an eyebrow at the last comment. "Anything we should know about the night cycle?"

User avatar
Jak Snide
 
Posts: 5457
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:14 am
Location: London

Lili's hab.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:07 pm

"The lights will dim in an hour or so. Some just shut off. You don't want to be caught outside when you can't see your hand in front of your own face."

Nothing unusual, Xerxes noted. Much like back home, though lights shutting off completely was a sign that the Mechanicus hadn't performed maintenance rites down here in a while. And with disappearances going on he could see why nobody would want to be caught out in the dark.

User avatar
Justice Augustus
Administrator
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 6:28 am

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:53 pm

"Alright, be 'bout yer business then. But come find us if ya find out anyting new." Xerxes thinks about the composition of the group and cracks a thin, slight smile. "It'll probably be obvious where we are." He then turns to his two comrades. "Aight, we best meet up wit' the others. Don't wanna have to try and find 'em in the pitch."

User avatar
Jak Snide
 
Posts: 5457
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:14 am
Location: London

Lili's Hab

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:32 pm

Lili didn't waste any time, swiftly getting up and out of the door before hurrying off down the hall. Jules let her pass, taking a look inside the apartment before asking Xerxes for one of the tubes from the bio-sample kit Sand gave them. After being obliged, he knelt down and scooped up some partly-dried black substance from the floor. It was only a tiny sample, but maybe some knowledgeable type could have a look at it later.

(Actions posted for Shini by proxy, since his DNS seems to be buggered.)

User avatar
Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!
 
Posts: 3604
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:02 am
Location: New Zealand

Unread postby Kelne » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:50 am

Cryvus nodded, "They come at night," he said, which probably counted as agreement. He considered for a few moments, "If we are holing up for the night in any case, might we consider setting an ambush here in case the perpetrator returns?"

Truth be told, he still wondered at times what it was about the planet-bound that compelled them to adhere to a day-night cycle, even when all environmental cues were absent. One would never see such a thing on shipboard. A three shift regime had been in place aboard the Lux Imperialis since time immemorial.

User avatar
Justice Augustus
Administrator
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 6:28 am

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:59 pm

Xerxes scratched his dreads, and shook his shotgun down from his strap. He flexed his arms back and forth, trying to get the feeling to return in the muscles that had falled asleep under the weapon's weight. "Sho' could be handy to have a base of ops right here. Shame 'bout the missing door. We should contact the others to let 'em know how we've got on." Xerxes draws out his communication device, paying attention to the buttons. "Whad'dya tink? Don't want ta interrupt anyting important do we now?"

User avatar
Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!
 
Posts: 3604
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:02 am
Location: New Zealand

Unread postby Kelne » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:45 pm

"Being plunged into darkness unawares would likely be more distracting," he said. However bad things might be up here in the dark, one shuddered to imagine what things might be like in the depths beneath.

The others were probably bright enough to avoid being caught out, but they might not be aware of just how thorough the oncoming darkness would be.

Murmuring the appropriate benedictions to the machine spirit (In his experience, you could get by without, but it was always best to propitiate it if you had the time), Cryvus activated his vox, "Gentlemen? Cryvus here. How go matters?"

User avatar
Jak Snide
 
Posts: 5457
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:14 am
Location: London

Fireside

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:12 pm

The voxes in the possession of the other three crackled into life, emitting a burst of static followed by "-yvus here. How go matters?"

User avatar
Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!
 
Posts: 4579
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 2:09 pm

Unread postby Capntastic » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:10 pm

Mik took a few steps away from the barrel and fumbled around in his pockets for his vox machine, listeningh to it a second more in case it had anything else to relay. Then he pressed the rune, murmured the 'lintany', and began to reply.

"Hey, we're up in the stack. Uh... matters are going well? Yeah, we found some dudes up here on one of the floors. I think we're gonna go to the top and see if the wraiths is up there tearing stuff up. You guys talk to that dead guy's sister?"

He then took a deep breath, hoping the machine spirit would be benevolent yet again.

User avatar
Jak Snide
 
Posts: 5457
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:14 am
Location: London

Lili's hab.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:34 pm

Mik's voice crackled through the vox in Cryvus' hand.

""-y, we're up in the stack. Uh... matters are going well? Yeah, we *ssshk* dudes up here on one of the floors. I think we're gonna go to the top and see if the wraiths is up there tearing stuff up. You guys talk *ssshk* dead guy's sister?"

User avatar
Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!
 
Posts: 3604
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:02 am
Location: New Zealand

Unread postby Kelne » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:47 am

Cryvus depressed the rune once more, saying, "Indeed so. Nightfall is coming, however, and hunting wraiths in the dark is perhaps not the best of ideas. We had planned to spend the night in the vicinity of the sister's apartment. You recall the location?"

User avatar
Jak Snide
 
Posts: 5457
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:14 am
Location: London

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:52 am

The machine spirit, having had time to properly awaken, transmitted this message to Mikolas without error or omission.

(Omnissiah be praised, I won't be garbling your messages any more, so respond as soon as you wish to each other.)

User avatar
Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard
 
Posts: 4612
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2002 8:56 pm
Location: Virginia

Unread postby Besyanteo » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:19 pm

Gunner was content to let Mik finish the exchange before they all departed for the day.

User avatar
Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!
 
Posts: 4579
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 2:09 pm

Unread postby Capntastic » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:29 am

Mik replied into the Voxer.

"Yeah, I guess. I was hopin' to check this wraiths business out now; but if you wanna sleep on it and regroup or whatever that's cool. We're on our way. Should we pick up some food on the way?"

As he waited for the response, he spoke to the party while making his way to the stairway.

"We're headin' back down, I guess. Damn I hate backtrackin'."

User avatar
Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!
 
Posts: 3604
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:02 am
Location: New Zealand

Unread postby Kelne » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:51 am

"Food would be appreciated," Cryvus said, not bothering to clear this statement with the others. After all, it had been a while since their last meal, and one should never turn down the prospect of regular food.

User avatar
Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!
 
Posts: 4579
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 2:09 pm

Unread postby Capntastic » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:24 am

"Haw! Rock on. We'll see what we can get."

And, hoping Crisis and Gunner would follow him, began trudging back to ground level.

User avatar
Jak Snide
 
Posts: 5457
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:14 am
Location: London

Regrouping

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:20 am

The trio at the burnt out hab-stack made their way down again, Gunner bringing the claw marks he saw earlier to the attention of Crisis and Mikolas. The headed back towards the market, those who wanted to taking the opportunity to purchase something edible. Besides the grilled rat-thing on a stick, which Mik purchases four of (three of them presumably for the others), there's also a battered fungus of some sort and fried protein cubes, the latter seeming to command the highest price. Two thrones worth of local currency are spent before they continued on, a combination of partially illegible road signs and the infrequent helpful local they make their way to the hab-stack where the others are.

(Mikolas:
Spoiler:
While passing through the market you notice another pair of enforcers, both of them watching you and your pals pass through.


Crisis:
Spoiler:
You too notice the enforcers in the market watching the group, but you also notice that, when one thinks you're all not listening, he places a small earpiece with a slender arm coming off it in his ear and start talking. You spy two more enforcers waiting at the Worker's Union, one of them going about intimidating some of the local drunks while his partner watches the three of you. He too uses one of those strange devices when he thinks you've turned away.
)

They make their way upstairs, briefly voxing Cryvus to confirm the location of the correct chamber. Once there they're free to bring each other up to speed on any discoveries they've made, pass around food and make arrangements for sleeping and/or setting an ambush.

(I'll assume that information is being shared freely, though if you wish to state in your post what your character says specifically, along with any speculation on the matter, feel free. All should look here for the grid of the hab, as well as the immediate corridor. Grey lines represent doors, the two other chambers nearby being locked up, though it might be possible to break into them. The door to the current hab has it's lock broken. The light brown object is the bed, which one of the more slender members of the group can crawl under, these being Crisis, Cryvus and Xerxes. The darker brown objects at the water closer on the North wall and a wardrobe on the West wall respectively. The latter can be opened to provide some thin cover, though it's unlikely to stop more than a round or two of gunfire, or simply tipped over, as can the bed. The water closet is fixed to the wall. The blue line marks the arched window in the room, thick glass framed within.

Tell me where each of you is setting up/bedding down and what he's doing. Feel free to discuss a plan amongst each other, of course.)

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron

Yalogank