BRIANFRO!

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

pd Rydia

BRIANFRO!

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:47 pm

What are you doing on the night of Tuesday, March the 1st?

And possibly the morning?! <p>
<center><small>"Pants are bad!!! We should wear pants only on our head you conformist bastard!!! Pants are the devils work!! Run freee!! And pantless!!!" -- Vulture

</p>

BrainWalker
✔+

Re: BRIANFRO!

Unread postby BrainWalker » Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:15 pm

Uhh... well, nothing insanely important at the moment. I have WW meetings in the evening, but that's something that can be missed on occasion, and Priam and I are struggling to not have our Tuesday night RP session thing die out completely, but that can also be postponed what with all the advance notice and all. I'm still on the hunt for a job, so that could potentially get in the way, and the folks are planning some kind of vacation thing around that time, but I'm pretty sure it's later in the month. I'll look into that and get back to you.

Why do you ask? <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:51 pm

;_; How come no one ever asks me what I'm doing on the night of Tuesday, March the 1st?

*sniffle* I'm so unloved. <p>__-__-__-__-__-__

"If a tree falls in the middle of a forest and no one's around to hear it, it was obviously the work of ninja."
-Darkknight

"Screw normal, because if you're normal, the crowd will accept you, but if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader."
-Christopher Titus</p>

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:20 pm

That's probably because we hate you. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">What's wrong with this ring?!</div></p>

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:39 am

And when Shini says "we", he is of course referring to himself and his awesome alien symbiant that gives him his awesome alien superpowers. Which are awesome. And alien, if memory serves.

Furthermore, it would appear that March is officially kosher. Rejoice, I say! <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:08 am

Also, said Tuesday game has been postponed until I can find more goddamned players. Bear this in mind. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:45 am

Dude, like I said, just gimme a ride. What if I pay for gas? <p>
<hr width="70%"><center>
This month's "Transformer of the Month" is Grimlock in a Santa hat! He's quite jolly.</center></p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:12 am

Wouldn't that involve several hundred dollars? <p>
<center><small>"Pants are bad!!! We should wear pants only on our head you conformist bastard!!! Pants are the devils work!! Run freee!! And pantless!!!" -- Vulture

</p>

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:35 am

Not to mention several days?

Also, to Priam: Oh, suspended, like... indefinitely? I thought it was just ooc for the current week. Well then, I'll clear out my schedule. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:38 pm

:'( <p>
<hr width="70%"><center>
This month's "Transformer of the Month" is Grimlock in a Santa hat! He's quite jolly.</center></p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:13 pm

Cry, baby, cry. <p>

</p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:48 am

FD: All right, but you have to get customs off my back for importing, and then exporting, you to and from Canada. Also, I am not responsible for your housing once you get here. Beyond that, I'd love to have you on as a player! =D

BW: Yeah, Steve dropped out completely, and Amy had her schedule shifted before she realized that Oh Yeah, I Do Have Something Else Going On Tuesday Nights, and that lasts at least until March. James(not Reako)'s involvement is still fairly questionable and up-in-the-air, so that leaves you, me, and Josh. Not that I would mind RPing with you lot, and actually I'm considering advancing your particular character development somehow in the interim anyway, but this business of two-players-only hardly necessitates or warrants an official weekly meeting time.

*clogs up the thread with tangentially-related garbage* <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:47 am

I'm guessing you've never gone over the Canadian border before. They've tightened security! Now they may even glance at your car through the corner of their eye before letting you go over. <p>
<hr width="70%"><center>

Return to Discussion Forum