[bitching]

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

pd Rydia

[bitching]

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:52 pm

Kay, so, for the last few months, our sinks and such have been smelling like sewage, right? And we keep complaining, and they come, and pour stuff down our drain, and leave. And it doesn't clear up.

So today my brother complains, and my mom is like, "fuck this, this is crazy ass shit," and called them up to complain to them again.

Well, this time, the woman we get at the office today is like, "Oh geeze, what the fuck?" She pages the maintenance man immediately to come over and fix the problem. So he investigates. Said investigation takes him to the apartment next to us.

So. This is the deal.

The little shits (ha ha) moved out ages ago, and never flushed the goddamned toilets. Every toilet was full of the filthy twats' leavings. Far be it for them to send their fucking shit down the drain like decent human beings!

What. The. FUCK.

Is wrong with people? <p>
<center><small>"Pants are bad!!! We should wear pants only on our head you conformist bastard!!! Pants are the devils work!! Run freee!! And pantless!!!" -- Vulture

</p>

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Re: [bitching]

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:24 pm

A whole heck of a lot. Some people just plain do not care about others. It's hard to believe, but it's true. At my work, someone left a RUSTY STROLLER in the women's bathroom. And I clean things in the morning, so my coworkers who do nights overlooked cleaning the bathrooms. Or at least finding and removing that thing. It's insane, but hey. Sometimes you just gotta deal with idiots. <p>--------------------
Who needs lensflares?</p>

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:31 pm

Dia, you need to ask Scott about the crazy european dude in his dorms when he was going to university.

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:29 pm

Damn Alex!! You had to freakin' remind me about that fat Greek slob. Shiiiiiiiiit. I had almost destroyed the memory of the smell and sight of it but now!? AARRGHH My minds eye! ARRGGHH!

To make a horrible story as short as possible this guy did a few things:

1) Everytime, and I mean everytime, he went to the toilet for a crap he filled it to the freaking brim. He would then use nearly a whole toilet roll. Everytime mind you. And you know what? He'd at least flush the toilet... But ... it would overflow. Real bad. So what you got is toilet water with piss and shit bits floating in it on the university dorm floor. Of course he didn't always stick to the same floor either - so it wasn't even contained in one area. Thank the Gods he was too much of a slob to walk to the top floor where I was.

2) He pee'd on his rooms floor. Thats right, open for all to see. When he decided he didn't want to flood us in his shit he pissed on his floor. Or maybe on his plant. Door open. I think he at least kept it in his own room.

An extra note to all people to show you how ironic life is: He got laid almost every night too and he wasn't very quiet when he was doing it. Again... thankfully... I was on the top floor and spared most of it. But the horror stories I heard... *shivers*

To make it slightly more creepy, though only for me as you can't possibilly imagine this the way it was. Everytime you saw him and looked at him, he'd smile this real nice smile and say "Hiii". You'll have to take my word for it but I'd rather face a whole army by myself armed with nothing but a wooden spoon then hearing that "Hiiii" again. There was something.. very... disturbing about it.

Thanks Alex. I really needed reminding of this guy... thanks! <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Something cute plots your death </div></p>

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:36 pm

I've said this before, but....

Your pain brings me joy, mate :D

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:39 pm

... you know, I was gonna complain about how James does the same things with the toilets here as those people at Dia's place, but... DAMN Cho. o_o

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:01 am

I used to live in a townhouse complex of some sort, and the people down the street got evicted for having shit all over their apartment. In corners, on the walls, on the children. Not cool. <p>-------------------------
Wise man say, "forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

"It's like that old Scandinavian saying. You can lead a herring to water, but you have to walk real fast or you'll DIE."
--Rose:The Golden Girls</p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:23 am

When I went to OSU, I heard of the tenant who resided in my room prior to my arrival...this wacked-out nervous-as-a-chihuahua-on-crack Indian motherfucker who had LOTS less personal hygiene quality than me (and I showered like once a week while I was there, at best) in a general sense, was a social wreck, and pissed in his bed. While he slept, I guess. Never bothered to get it cleaned or replaced or even goddamned Febrezed, either--they replaced it after he left or dropped out or was deemed an environmental hazard, I forget which.

My suitemates were like, Holy shit, a normal human being! and I was like What the hell did you call me? and they were all like You totally don't shit yourself or post bad angsty poetry on your door or anything else that makes us want to murder you, and I'm like Oh, okay. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:39 am

Wow. I'm wrongly amused. <p>
<center><small>"Pants are bad!!! We should wear pants only on our head you conformist bastard!!! Pants are the devils work!! Run freee!! And pantless!!!" -- Vulture

</p>

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:28 am

... ...

This thread is scarier than Resident Evil 4. And there's some scary stuff in that game.

I am compelled to thank God that I have lived my life to this point without having to deal with such human filth, and also to be a bit warmer towards my fellow man. I've known some douchebags in my life but at least none of them left neglected children to wallow in human waste. Jesus. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:14 am

A guy who used to live across the hall from me (He doesn't live there anymore. He took his Birthright trip to go serve in the Israeli Army) was certifiably... unwell?

Total seriousness.

He had a dartboard of Yasir Arafat, but that wasn't the thing.

No, the thing was that he had very little understanding that various behaviors really bugged people. Like forcing everyone into quiet hours at 4PM because he liked to take naps then. And then yelling and screaming at 4AM when he was awake. Why is something I still don't know. He barely ever made sense because he often mumbled almost exactly one half of his words while saying the other half clearly in an alternating pattern. Sometimes he would make verbal sense but not literal sense- you could understand what he was saying, but why he was saying it was a mystery. He didn't seem to grasp that he was confusing people.

At one point he walked into my room and commandeered my TV so he could watch the Marlins play a game. I asked him what he was doing and he said something unintelligible. So, I gave up. I left my room, I went to get something to eat, came back, and he was yelling and screaming at the people in the television (Not his own television in the privacy of his own non-sound-insulated room, but in my room on my roommate's TV) and I was somewhat unwilling to get him to leave mostly because I don't think I could have fought through the haze of whatever it was he was in.

I later found out that his roommate had kicked him out because he needed to do some work, so he came across the hall to watch it on the TV in my room. After an hour, his roommate left to get something to eat and gave him the "all's clear" to go back into his own room, but that didn't deter him from staying in mine (to watch the game on an inferior television set). He later asked me, after the fact, if it was all right that he did it.

And, of course, the reason why we all put up with his huge quirks is that he's next to impossible not to love. He's so nice to everyone, despite the fact that we're almost never sure of what he's saying. So, if anyone honestly wanted to file a complaint, the rest of the floor would hush them up because he was very much like a puppy that you just couldn't punish.

Even so, I was glad when he left to serve in the Israeli army. He came back the next semester because the Israeli army wouldn't take him. <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung

"I eat the talking bees because I am George Washington Christ"
-From "Bob the Ball"</p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:03 am

I actually gamed with some people who kept a dog and a cat, and never let them outside to do their business because it was too much of a hassle to go out of their apartment door, down one flight of stairs, and out the door for five minutes. They locked this poor dog and cat in one room where the defecations inevitably occurred when they did not want these animals running about in the rest of the apartment. The whole place stank vaguely of animal feces for most of the time I saw them there. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Return to Discussion Forum