I regret to inform you that I am now disappearing.

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

BrainWalker
✔+

Re: I regret to inform you that I am now disappearing.

Unread postby BrainWalker » Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:31 am

Yes, I did want my extended post. Thank you, Banj.

I just like to have some context for serious matters.

I can't claim to know exactly what you're going through, but at least now I can say goodbye, wish you well, and move on.

... so... farewell, and God speed.

*moves on* <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Reako Somner
Always sleepy, never asleep

Unread postby Reako Somner » Fri Nov 28, 2003 4:30 pm

Sorry to see you go Banj. I'll miss talking to you about this and that. There's been times where you're the only one I could talk to without spoiling things for everyone else...

I hope everything goes OK for you in the future.

Mechanisto

Unread postby Mechanisto » Fri Nov 28, 2003 8:56 pm

Sorry, Banjooie; I defenitely mis-understand your reason for leaving. I'll miss you regardless.

This place needs more Banjooies, not fewer. Alas. :( <p>---
These powerful ships have a tremendous range of fire. Their cannons do enormous amounts of damage to other naval units.</p>

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Nov 28, 2003 10:06 pm

*mourns the loss of the Banj*

Firnthuleien

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Sat Nov 29, 2003 12:57 am

I know you're probably not coming back to read this, but bye bye Banj. ;_; *waves sadly*

I enjoyed the time I spent talking with you in chats and RPing with you, and I'm sure many people agree with the fact that you will be missed. Image

*goodbye hugglie and plushie*

Hope life treats you well, and feel free to drop me a line if you feel so inclined. <p><div style="text-align:center"> Image
(9:58:37 PM) Shinigori has entered the room.
DWSage008 (9:58:39 PM): I'm disturbed. How about you?
</div></p>

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:02 pm

When or if Banj reads this, You will be missed.

Not just anyone can make Shada look like a complete fucktard. :{

CronoLuminaire

Unread postby CronoLuminaire » Sun Nov 30, 2003 11:46 pm

This is the kind of stuff that I miss while doing schoolwork. Banj plenty of people who have known you longer have already expressed sentiments that are probably more meaningful than anything I can conjure up. But I will say, that I personally will also miss seeing you around, mostly lurking, sometimes RPing, with those whacky Neo-Vanists.

I thought it was a monumental piece of history when Eve became the first non-Neo-Vanist to partake of Neo-Vane Pie. A moment that I was proud to be part of. But what made me even more proud was when, after humbly explaining that I had <s>hijacked</s> borrowed the Neo-Vanists so that they would be able to fulfill an important part of a plan that was laid out previously, you told me that I did a rather good job RPing them.

I had wanted to ask you more about the Neo-Vanists, in the hopes of perhaps RPing one or perhaps some of those new arrivals that came to assist the original 8, but I guess that will never happen now.

Chances are, you have already stopped paying attention to this thread, I know some people are likely to point that out to me, but I felt the need to post all this anyway, hopefully you will read it. If not, I suppose the end result is the same, I will never know, as you have said that you will no longer post in this topic.

But just in case you do read this, I hope everything works out for you.

As for those who are already picking the meat from his remains... Yes I am likening you to vultures, which are a part of certain thriving ecosystems... I'd like to say that I would have humbly asked for either Neo-Vane or the Testing Forum, if no one else did already... I am certain that there are people more qualified than I am for either... Though I really would have liked to try to get Neo-Vane...

Previous

Return to Discussion Forum