Minion #32's Log

For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Minion #32's Log

Unread postby Kelne » Sat Apr 26, 2003 12:38 am

Day 1: This is great - an old book I can use as a diary to record my exploits. I wonder why someone buried it so deep? Oh well, never mind.

Day 2: I shall practice my secret ninja stealth techniques by sneaking into Doma Castle. I shall be silent as the wind itself, invisible as the shadow.

Later: The guards were very nice about it, really. Just said to go and be stealthy somewhere else. Kind of surprising, really. After all, I could have done all sorts of stuff if they hadn't been lucky enough to spot me at the front gate...

Day 3: Dia doesn't like me being silent like the ninja either. When I was practicing in the Jade Dragon, she told me to 'Take that infernal racket outside!' Have concluded that Dia has the ears of a bat.

Day 4: Have been directed to dig trap to catch one of the Boss's enemies. Have instead caught rather angry dwarf. Lucky me. <p>I will not order my trusted lieutenant to kill the infant who is destined to overthrow me -- I'll do it myself.
The Evil Overlord List, #101
</p>

Uncle Pervy

Re: Minion #32's Log

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sat Apr 26, 2003 3:32 am

^_^

I wasn't aware #32 was literate. This promises to be very interesting, especially when we learn why he decided to keep a dairy, and why it was buried. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage</div></p>

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Sat Apr 26, 2003 3:50 am

He keeps a diary because if he didn't this would be a very borring read.

And it was buried NOT because of some ancient evil plotting to take over the mind of anyone using the diary, but because the town nearby once over stocked in diary books and couldn't get rid of them so buried them.

It makes sence when you live in the town!

also this was amusing ^_^

SuperRube

Unread postby SuperRube » Sat Apr 26, 2003 3:17 pm

Dude, I want to read an illiterate persons diray now. <p>

"Things should be harder to understand, harder to use, and as painful as possible. Pain builds character."</p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Sat Apr 26, 2003 3:25 pm

Huzzah! Tis funny Image
Write more soon!

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Wed Apr 30, 2003 4:57 pm

Day 7: Have managed to free arms. Dwarf should have been back to untie me from tree by now. Have dropped three pencils so far. At least I have not dropped bo

Day 8: Have finally escaped tree. Now, to consult the map and make my way back to Doma.

Day 9: There are a lot of Nekojin in Doma...

Day 10: Alright, so it wasn't Doma. Have been directed north through Forbidden Plains.

Day... Something: Am not sure why they're called the Forbidden Plains. Have only encountered three sites of ancient and unholy evil, none of which woke up when I asked for directions.

Day Something plus 1: Back in Doma. Have consulted the Boss. He refuses to help me until I run out of toes as well as fingers. Will have to get day number from someone else. <p>I will not order my trusted lieutenant to kill the infant who is destined to overthrow me -- I'll do it myself.
The Evil Overlord List, #101
</p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Wed Apr 30, 2003 5:37 pm

Huzzah! :D #32 accidently led Kyle to Nekonia when headed to Doma as well =P

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:20 pm

*Applauds* <p><div style="text-align:center">Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage</div></p>

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat May 03, 2003 8:13 pm

I am amused. Want to see what happens, or if it's a simple randomity. ^_^

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=pdrydia>pd]&nbsp; Image at: 6/12/05 15:07

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings