Hello

A haven of general sanity and simplicity--this is the place for all ye new posters, chatters, and RPers to post your introductions, questions, and general whatnot. Come in and break the ice!

Moderator: pd Rydia

Brad Kanshi

Hello

Unread postby Brad Kanshi » Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:41 am

hello the name is brad kanshi as you can see, ive been here for about a week now but i havnt posted alot. just to let you all know im still arround and i cant remember the aim chat name so I'm iming people that are on trying to get it so if someone would please im it to me invite me or post it here that would be a great help.

Thanks,
The new guy Brad <p>"Don't hate me for what I've done, hate me for I'm gonna do."
Image</p>

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Re: Hello

Unread postby Kai » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:02 am

Hey there! Good to see someone forging ahead into the recently-resurrected Newcomers' Forum.

The AIM chat we use is "RPGWW Chat." As you already know, I'm "Lithaladhwen" on AIM, and you should feel free to IM me should you have any questions/comments/etc. <p>-------------------------
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor." -- Sandman "The Kindly Ones" </p>

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:27 am

Hey hey!

Welcome!

If ya don't remember the name you can always go to HERE and click on the CHAT button. If ya logged on to AIM it will automatically take you to the AIM RPGWW chat room! <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> </div></p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:57 pm

Everyone else has covered the questions, so: Hello, and welcome! <p>
<div style="text-align:center">dictionary.com | encyclopædia dramatica</div></p>

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:05 pm

Indeed. Glad to have you around! <p>

"Never let your morals get in the way of doing what is right" - Salvor Hardin
</p>

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:51 pm

Hi! I'm Spleen.

Once we get this new forum all set up, I'm sure there will be plenty of links in here to get you oriented to the way we do things here. Until then, we have the current incarnation and placement of the RPGWW FAQ. The URL that it's located at is subject to change, because there's discussion of moving it in here so new posters will find it more easily. It was made with all-natural ingredients for the discerning newbie, and I'm sure it'll be an indispensible guide for you.

-Spleen <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

"The universe is all in the mind that perceives it, and sensation is the first and only reality. If a tree falls in the forest with no creature to hear it, then there is no tree."
-Dungeons and Dragons: Complete Arcane, page 167

Arch mage144: Spleen doesn't bother with penis size contests; instead, he goes straight to penis number.</p>

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:48 pm

I recall him posting elsewhere on the forum! Glad to see you sticking around.

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:53 am

If nowhere else, on the Character Closet.

But here, I give a formal welcome. You may ask me about a number of things related to Philsys'(PS) mathematical end, being one of the resident "experts" on the system. However, don't expect me to know everything there can be on it.

Return to The Newcomers Forum