<-- HAY. Address people.

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

pd Rydia

<-- HAY. Address people.

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:53 pm

All you people from whom I collected addresses? Watch your mailboxes over these next few days. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">dictionary.com | encyclopædia dramatica</div></p>

Choark

Re: <-- HAY. Address people.

Unread postby Choark » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:39 pm

Oh I'll watch them alright. I'll watch them...

<span style="font-family:georgia; color:red;font-size:x-large;">FOREVER!</span>

... <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> <span style="font-family:century gothic;font-size:x-small;">HEROES DON'T NEED PANTS</span> </div></p>

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:25 pm

:( I know what this is likely for, and I hate my transportation-related circumstances. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:01 pm

Same here, only add money and location onto transportation. :( <p>

"Never let your morals get in the way of doing what is right" - Salvor Hardin
</p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:06 pm

I am going to watch my mailbox in anticipation because I hate the Mailman :( He hasn't delivered any of the fanmail you people have sent so far.

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:30 pm

Damn. He must have stolen those panties for himself. Bastard. <p>-------------------------
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor." -- Sandman "The Kindly Ones" </p>

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:24 am

But it never does anything interesting. : ( <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:30 pm

So far, no sightings of either the Mailman nor his ninja agents.

This is a good sign.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:53 pm

Well, -I- got one of them today.
Insufficient address.
:[ <p>
<div style="text-align:center">dictionary.com | encyclopædia dramatica</div></p>

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:28 pm

<span style="font-size:x-large;">Oh noes!!</span>

I'm still waiting for mine! It'll be one of the few none bill related mails I'll ever get! <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> <span style="font-family:century gothic;font-size:x-small;">HEROES DON'T NEED PANTS</span> </div></p>

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:12 pm

I got it!

I CAN NOW SAVE MONEY ON PACKAGING TAPE! Dia, how did you know?
<p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:18 pm

Bah, least yours is useful.

I just got something printed upside down with a bunch of scribbling all over it.

=[

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:58 pm

Brian and I got ours! <p>-------------------------
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor." -- Sandman "The Kindly Ones" </p>

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:26 am

Nothing yet, but our mail system is faulty as hell. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:07 am

Mine had a lot of astricies.

Including on the envelope! <p>
<div style="text-align:center">What's wrong with this ring?!</div></p>

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:07 am

;_; <p>

</p>

Choark

HAY! Thats-a-Me!

Unread postby Choark » Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:16 am

I got my letter today! Hurrah!

<S>The dead line is rather close up but... I'm trying to see what I can pull off. If I can get a Flight for under £450-500 then I'll see if I can make it. (If I do it'll be on the 12-13th leaving England, because my sisters birthday is on the 10th and its a big one as she's going for a trp around the world for 6 months shortly afterwards.) As it stands now it's actually looking rather hopeful. Seems Tampa, Florida is a popular place. Who knew? Though extra expensives are still to be considered... and I have to find my passport and pray its still in date, then book time off of work as well if I do go. So I gotta be quick!</S>

Strike that! Found my Passport and it ran out last Month. I can't renew it in time without giving away an arm and a leg and I still need those. Sorry.

And dear Sw33tgrrrl:
Your honesty and bravery in your words touched my manly heart and tears are rolling down my cheeks as I type this. How can wish any ill will on anyone who is brave enough to bare there soul in such a way.

Nay grrrrl you must always follow your heart and if this is what your heart, located in the centre of your breasts despite what science may or may not of taught us, is telling you to do, then you must do it, and not look back.

I will be pleased ad thankful if you still continue to be a fan of the artwork I sometimes draw.
Yours faithfully and sincerly,
Choark. <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> <span style="font-family:century gothic;font-size:x-small;">HEROES DON'T NEED PANTS</span> </div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=choark>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 4/28/06 10:18

Archmage144

Re: HAY! Thats-a-Me!

Unread postby Archmage144 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:34 pm

Due to sadness I'm totally not going to be able to make it, and I think a lot of people are in the same boat; we've all technically had a lot of time to plan for it, so to speak, but I for one knew I wouldn't be able to make it because I wouldn't have any money unless I had a few months to work as buffer time, and since planning your wedding around a bunch of people online is totally ridiculous I wouldn't expect Dia or anyone else to change THAT date.

As a result, I have an idea.

Those of us who can't make it to the wedding (and perhaps even those who can) should plan some sort of mass RPGWW get-together a la the Otakon deals from years past, but possibly minus Otakon because Otakon turns into a huge hassle for everyone.

Summer RPGWW reunion 06', anyone? <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:42 pm

Actually this sounds like a good idea! Least for me as I'm still feeling guilty/idiotic over not checking my passport sooner considering I really should of guessed what the letter was and basically everyone else was saying it was that anyway. AARRGH!

I totally wanted to dress up as a brides maid as well! <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:15 pm

Umm, actually, I was going to try to make it to the wedding reguardless of how ill-equipped I am to afford it, and if I do that, there's no way I could attend such a get-together. So, there's that to consider.

I've never actually been formally invited to a wedding before. I'd hate to miss out on the first wedding of actual friends of mine. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:06 pm

Well worst comes to worst, those who gather can go and visit you, somehow!

Of course I have no reguard as to where, or even when, we are going to gather and how hard it would be to visit you but I'll try to find a way anyway!

Can't go to America and not lock in combat with my Manly arch nemisis. <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:32 pm

By all means, go to the wedding!

And by majority vote that just means that any summer reunion should happen in Ohio. Yeah. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:31 pm

Some of us planned to head out there this sumemr anyway, for various reasons. Just one more reason to stop by. :o

Edit:
NO PAYMENTS, NO INTEREST FOR
<span style="font-size:large;">12 MONTHS</span>

Or yeah, got my letter. I doubt I can make it anymore, with all the interesting surprises in our lives lately. But dammit I'm going to look for a way there. :( <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>Edited by: Besyanteo&nbsp; Image at: 4/28/06 17:50

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:48 pm

GOT MINE! WOO!

Although, due to being utterly broke and in debt and stuff, I know I won't be able to go. But!

Where are you registered? For I will at LEAST get you some Canada-inspired wedding gift of helpfulness! <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:49 pm

I just got mine as well. If I can manage a way there, I'd be glad too. Looking at flight costs, though, I don't think I'd be able to make it. :(

I am hoping to make it down this summer with Zero, though. Not necessarily just Ohio either. <p>

</p>

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:52 am

I'll see what I can do about making it. <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:42 am

I WILL BE A SHIELD OF FREEDOM.

Got mine :D 15th of May is right in the middle of "oh shits, finals" and I doubt I'd have the time to trip out there, let alone the cash to do so. :[

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon May 01, 2006 10:52 am

Aye. I cannot make it myself, but now I have an address! To mail things to! Which may or may not be useful!

I am tearfully and sincerely grateful for the invitation, but cannot make it due to my schoolings.

However, you can simply hang a bright pink pinata, fill it with chocolate, and think of me.

Or just hit the pinata up for candy.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Tue May 02, 2006 9:37 am

Hate to add on to the pile, but it's not looking possible for me either. In hindsight, I probably should have asked for timeoff sooner, just in case >_>;

Still, I will find something to send down to taumatize you for li... I mean give as a gift =[

Return to Discussion Forum