I'm leaving.

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

I'm leaving.

Unread postby Spleen » Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:25 pm

I've reached the point that I've reached a few times before in the course of my life. I've molded my life around RPGWW, D&D, and KoL, and have stopped caring about most everything else that ought to matter.

For reasons that I don't care to discuss in an open forum like this, this time my addiction is affecting my life in ways worse than it has in the past.

It is for this reason that I've decided to pack up my laptop for an indefinite period (at least a week, most likely more than a month). If I'm seen at all here (which I don't think I will be), it will be sporadically at best.

I'm sorry if this affects anyone negatively. The GMs of RPs I'm in can control my characters or give them to someone else to control. On Two Fronts is on indefinite hold (not like it was going anywhere anyway). I'll probably start the Elemaer RP I was planning (the one with the mine) when I come back, whenever that will be.

Zero knows the password to my KoL character, Seryntas (it's the same password as Sarakir). I'd like to not have it deleted when I come back, but besides that I don't care what's done with it. If it can serve the clan in any way, then let it. Otherwise, if someone could log it on once every two or three weeks, I'd appreciate it.

That's pretty much all I've got to say. I'll see you all when I'm ready to have a decent balance again.

Peace,
David C. <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

"Even if you have lots of hit points, a dagger through the eye is a dagger through the eye."
-Dungeons and Dragons Player's Handbook v3.5, page 145

"I don't know who's a bigger fool: Him for going, you for following, or me for not leaving you both."
-Demona, Gargoyles (Episode 11: Long Way to Morning)</p>

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Re: I'm leaving.

Unread postby Besyanteo » Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:45 pm

Seeya man. Don't disappear on us for too long. :o

Wolfbelly

Re: I'm leaving.

Unread postby Wolfbelly » Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:47 pm

I hope you find what you're searching for. Just one piece of advice though. RPGWW, and the other things are symptoms of whatever your problem is. It makes sense to cut out the symptoms so that you can live a good life, but the thing is those symptoms will come back if you never figure out what's causing them.

Now, I can't say what your cause is, but I'm thinking you already know. So, go deep, young paduwan. Discover what ails you. <p>Image</p>

Return to Discussion Forum