hay guyz

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

BrainWalker
✔+

Re: hay guyz

Unread postby BrainWalker » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:46 am

Well, BW had some fairly influential input on the current color scheme, so it's difficult for him to suggest an alternative. Especially considering that all his avatars thus far have been created against the current color scheme, which means they'll all look hideous in the archives against anything else. Well, except for Kushnood. Or however you spell that guy's name.

On the other hand, that green jazz isn't too bad, but for the love of God, no pink. Or purple. Or red. Or monochrome (black/grey). Or yellow. Or orange. Which really only leaves green and blue, and the stuff in between; that stuff being kind of what we have now!

Also: I dig Deeum's color presentation scheme up there. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:01 am

I find myself liking the purple more.

Also, off-topic: Neko needs to move her avatar links to zeke. :{ <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:29 am

Huh! Green wouldn't be too bad.

Still like blue, though. <p>

Image</p>

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:15 pm

Quote:
Also, off-topic: Neko needs to move her avatar links to zeke. :{

I need new avatar pictures period. <p>

<div style="text-align:center">
Nekogami Character Pantheon--Deviant Art Gallery--LiveJournal</div>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">Words to live by:
OMG PRIAM: ninja sex would be neither felt nor seen by either partner
OMG PRIAM: each would just suddenly need a smoke
Choark: Good luck there. You'll have to shit out darkness and send people into oblivion.</span></p>

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:28 pm

By "subtle" I totally meant the difference between DM's green and blue schemes. Not enough to kill your eyes when you change forums and stuff. <p>__-__-__-__-__-__

"I'm just a guy with a boomerang. I didn't ask for all this flying, and this magic..."
-Sokka, Avatar

"Screw normal, because if you're normal, the crowd will accept you, but if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader."
-Christopher Titus</p>

Archmage144

*blink*

Unread postby Archmage144 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:02 pm

That not only seems vastly unnecessary, but it seems...vastly unnecessary!

Ganonfro

Re: *blink*

Unread postby Ganonfro » Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:29 pm

Those greens are definitely note worthy, since green is soft to the eyes, and usually the most neutral color for your eyes to look at. Yay middle of the spectrum!

Previous

Return to Discussion Forum