4.5 months of Gold left for RPGWW/1 month for the Bootcamp

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

pd Rydia

4.5 months of Gold left for RPGWW/1 month for the Bootcamp

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:29 am

So as we aren't taken unawares:

<ul>• RPGWW Gold expires in the end of August (the 24th).
Community Chest Balance of $109.00

Gold Community Gold Community - 6 months for $133 (adjusted for pageviews)
Gold Community Gold Community - 12 months for $240 (estimate)

• The Bootcamp Gold expires in 25 days.
Community Chest Balance of $10.00

Gold Community Gold Community - 3 months for $18
Gold Community Gold Community - 6 months for $30
Gold Community Gold Community - 12 months for $54</ul>
The prices are based off pageviews. RPGWW has more pageviews/hits thus, it costs more. Right now, the price is cheaper than it has been in the past (11/4/02 6 months $165.00; 12 months for $383.00), but it might fluctuate before we're allowed to purchase services again. Tto my knowledge, we can't purchase Gold again until 30 days before it expires. I've been trying to confirm this, but I can't seem to find a FAQ entry. Clicking on the "Purchase Community Services" link gives conflicting evidence, in that it lets you enter credit card information, but it's all: "Your community subscription(s) are current. Please check 30 days or less prior to expiration for renewal options. (Bitch)."

So, yeah. There it is. :0 So we aren't all "HOLY SHIT WE'RE GOING TO BE DROWNED IN ADS IN A WEEK" come August. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">"Pants are bad!!! We should wear pants only on our head you conformist bastard!!! Pants are the devils work!! Run freee!! And pantless!!!" -- Vulture</div>
</p>

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Re: 4.5 months of Gold left for RPGWW/1 month for the Bootca

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:08 am

At the current rate there's no need to go for the year long subscription desperately, as it doesn't save that much money (though my Dad always said that any saving is a worthwhile saving). But we'll have to see come August. I know I haven't paid anything in a while, what with haituses and all, but right now is not a good time. May maybe.
<p>

"Moreover, when on the following night, much to his dismay, [Caesar] had a dream of raping his own mother, the soothsayers greatly encouraged him by their interpretations of it: namely, that he was destined to conquer the earth" - Suetonius, The Twelve Caesars - Julius Caesar, chapter 7</p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:33 am

Lex would be willing to do pictures for donations. <p><div style="text-align:center">

I rule the fanart forum with a fist of irony. .....I have nothing else witty to say. Or quote. I'm a sad person.</div></p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:40 am

Oh hey, I remember when we did that stuff! <p>
<div style="text-align:center">"Pantsare bad!!! We should wear pants only on our head you conformist bastard!!! Pants are the devils work!! Run freee!! And pantless!!!" -- Vulture</div></p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:43 am

Indeed.

Okay idea? y/n/wtf <p><div style="text-align:center">

I rule the fanart forum with a fist of irony. .....I have nothing else witty to say. Or quote. I'm a sad person.</div></p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:44 am

Totally up to you, babe.

I can do some art for people, too. Mebbe some earrings or summat.

That reminds me, DM, I'm still totally working on your STUFF. I even have it spread all over the table. :0 <p>
<div style="text-align:center">"Pantsare bad!!! We should wear pants only on our head you conformist bastard!!! Pants are the devils work!! Run freee!! And pantless!!!" -- Vulture</div></p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:46 am

My whatnow?

And lex would! She has a month and a half with no work or school coming, so commissions for board = <s>teh sex</s> possible. <p><div style="text-align:center">

I rule the fanart forum with a fist of irony. .....I have nothing else witty to say. Or quote. I'm a sad person.</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=vampirejesterjinx>Vampire] at: 4/18/05 8:46

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:21 am

That commission jazz was pretty sweet. Too bad Cho's MIA... but we've still got DM and Amanda and Shan and Jean and Glu-Glu and Liwhatever and Dia <s>and me</s> and of course Lex who has already volunteered.

We could also entertain other "commission" suggestions, like soundclips or web design or burned CDs or exploding sheep or whatever. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=brainwalker>BrainWalker</A]&nbsp; Image at: 4/18/05 9:22

Ganonfro

Unread postby Ganonfro » Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:54 am

*Keeps his latent drawing abilities hidden, to keep from valunteerings! GAFAW!*

*Hopes no one who has another piece of his triforce squeels about it, or else there will be <s>JELLY!!</s> hell to pay*

E Mouse

Unread postby E Mouse » Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:11 pm

I hereby declare Ki to be Zelda.

If I had money, I would totally commision fanarts because I cannot draw for crap. Except I am soon to be a poor college student so I do not have money.

Crap. <p>-------

E'S QUOTE OF THE WHENEVER:

"I'm here to burn the lollipops."</p>

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:26 pm

It's true, you can't buy Gold unless it's within 30 days of expiring. So unfortunately, we have to wait. I'll see what I can chip in. I'll be working come the end of school, so I'll have disposable income. Also, if I win anything in poker, I get a little more cash. That's variable at best, though.

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:01 pm

Since i've totally cleaned up my artistic dept (And getting better at being less fuckin' lazy)
I can toss in some help with art for donations.

Diadia: :D! <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:27 am

Do you think, after we buy Gold for the Bootcamp, we could go there for a while to drop the price of Gold here? <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:56 am

I'd really hate to do that again, in all honesty. We already have nearly enough money for 6 months of Gold, and as pointed out, the price is cheaper than when we "abandoned" the board earlier.

Aside, Maybe I'm the only one who thinks so, but the board sure seemed to go into a huge lull when we shifted boards. And we still haven't really gotten out of it full-swing. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">"Pants are bad!!! We should wear pants only on our head you conformist bastard!!! Pants are the devils work!! Run freee!! And pantless!!!" -- Vulture</div></p>

Return to Discussion Forum