... Warner Brothers should DIE.

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

BrainWalker
✔+

Re: ... Warner Brothers should DIE.

Unread postby BrainWalker » Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:44 am

Priam's last post amuses me so much that it barely makes my inner child suffer at all! That's impressive.

Also, the preview started out kind of cool, and then it just sort of went EW and never recovered. Don't get me wrong, I'm still not entirely disgusted by the concept, but... I dunno, are they trying to make the show look/sound like substandard Newgrounds flash? And is "Duck" really the best name they could come up with for not-Daffy? If that's all the effort they're willing to expend on this project, I can't say that it's looking good for Loonatics. Oh well, at least they didn't spell it with a K. Or an X somehow. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:26 pm

He must need it for the inevitable multiple times he'll fall from high places during the series.

<p>--------------------

"If I have to grab a man's ass, you can smile." -Tolaris</p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:09 am

The potential revenue is massive: If "Loonatics" is a hit on Saturday morning, for example, it is likely to ripple through the company's merchandising, home-video and movie divisions. "That's the ultimate goal of all kids programming," says Mr. Janollari. "If we score, it's a gold mine."

.....You know, I'm not really surprised by this information. Why, then, am I so disturbed? <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=priamnevhausten>PriamNevhausten</A]&nbsp; Image at: 2/22/05 6:09

JasonAB17

Unread postby JasonAB17 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:20 am

Actually Kid's have been walking dollar signs to corporate America for a long time.

It just so happens that for some corporations that money is best gather through produciton of things that actually help them, like food or school books.

In the WB's case it's through raping "Cartoon Heritage" if you will. I suppose it's nothing new, it just bugs me that they used Bugs.

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:03 am

Purchasing Powerâ„¢ <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

SuperRube

Holy shit.

Unread postby SuperRube » Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:17 pm

Okay, first of all, am I the only one who saw the character line up a go-go or whatever and thought: "Holy shit, they let Andy Dickman fuck around with Warner Brothers characters?"

I'd dig up a link explaining who that is but I'm lazy and I don't have his page any more. I'll just say "MegaMan Neo" and be done with that line of thought.

Now, on a more serious note... please alow me to say HOLY FUCKING SHIT HE HAS LAZER EYES HOW IS THAT NOT KICKASS??!?!?!!

Deeum

Re: Holy shit.

Unread postby Deeum » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:30 pm

Fun fact:
Andrew Dickman regrets he ever made Rockman Neo. For reasons I do not know, he's pullng all of his fanmade characters from it and kicking off the 'Rockman' name in hopes to make something original with it. He also hopes people'll forget about Rockman Neo.

Some what related to what Rube mentioned!
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/15248152/

I love Andrew Dickman's style. I'ma going to comission him whenever I get the chance. :( <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>Edited by: DragonMistressSCV&nbsp; Image at: 2/28/05 14:30

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:50 am

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:47 am

Ten days isn't necromancy, End. Especially not in the slower forums like this or Fanfiction. <p>__-__-__-__-__-__

"I'm just a guy with a boomerang. I didn't ask for all this flying, and this magic..."
-Sokka, Avatar

"Screw normal, because if you're normal, the crowd will accept you, but if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader."
-Christopher Titus</p>

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:53 am

That is brilliance, End. Now I just need to find a way to download the .swf file.

JasonAB17

Unread postby JasonAB17 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:26 pm

..... o_@

WOW.

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:46 pm

An interesting commentary on the integral role of anal sex in "eXtreme" culture. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:46 am

God damn, Jak. [url=http://www.csh.rit.edu/~rage/TLGmedia/anim_pages/anim/anewbunny.swf>You] <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:55 pm

BW has won this thread on several occassions. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">"Pants are bad!!! We should wear pants only on our head you conformist bastard!!! Pants are the devils work!! Run freee!! And pantless!!!" -- Vulture</div>
</p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:26 am

The scary things is that BW and I have discussed it at length in the past on car rides.

Also: The best part was the lines lovely borrowed from Sexy Losers.

And you realize, given I will never watch that ever, that the voice heard there is now the voice I am giving him in my mind. <p>---------------------------

Your are not supposed to be reading this!</p>

Previous

Return to Discussion Forum