Mutually Beneficial

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

BrainWalker
✔+

Mutually Beneficial

Unread postby BrainWalker » Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:24 am

Okay, so... I have Phantom Brave. I don't particularly have any desire to keep Phantom Brave. I figure someone else might, though. I'm sure that, if that is the case, we can work out some sort of... transaction. One that works out for both of us. You scratch my back, I scratch yours, you dig?

Otherwise I'll proably end up selling it for some depressingly paltry amount. Too bad I can't just return it... <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Re: Mutually Beneficial

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:02 pm

http://users.ign.com/collection/EndReshiki

Check and see if there's something you might want. We could, quite possibly, come to an agreement! If not, you can always say, "You own too many games."

FUN HINT: Anything with the words "Limited Edition" or "Birthday Pack" mean "no". :o <p>

<span style="font-size:x-small;">I can't wait to see the terrified looks on their faces! They're so adorable when they do that!
</span></p>

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:25 pm

End gets two bonus points; one for owning Septera Core, and the other for owning Shogo.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:38 pm

Got 'em in a twopack.

Also, I own two other games, but IGN hasn't put info for them up yet because they're stupid:
Dark Tales from the Lost Soul (PS)
Hellnight (PS)

That reminds me, I never did hook you up with Shogo, did I? :o <p>

<span style="font-size:x-small;">I can't wait to see the terrified looks on their faces! They're so adorable when they do that!
</span></p>

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:39 pm

No worries, mate. A friend of mine did that for you. Blitzed the game in two days.

Those critical hits made the on foot sections real nasty. :(

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:21 pm

Last time I played the game, I was stuck in an area with no apparent escape.

I haven't gotten to the onfoot bits yet, but I presume they're quite painful. <p>

</span></p>

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:33 pm

....the game isn't hard. Really. You'll randomly get shot in the head and die instantly on foot, but besides that it's all good. Not a great game, but fun enough.

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:35 pm

Hurrah, IGN served a purpose! Didn't see that coming! :D

Anyway, I really do need to get around to beating Wild Arms 3. I figure that'll probably be a lot easier if I actually own the game.

So, yea, that's the most attractive thing on your list in my eyes. I also have the Phantom Brave official strategy... uhh... chibibook thing, so I'll probably be sending you that as well. I won't have much use for it without the game.

COMMENCE THE EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION! *seeks out End via AIM* <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:58 pm

Oh, wait, never mind. :(

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=crawlingreshiki>Crawling] at: 1/31/05 11:12

BrainWalker
✔+

Re: .

Unread postby BrainWalker » Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:30 am

Well, then, I guess it's a good thing that my laziness prohibited me from sending you that email as soon as I read this topic the first time. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Re: .

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:49 pm

Don't send it yet, is all. I suddenly became interested in the game. I'll let y'know when. <p>

</span></p>

Return to Discussion Forum