Otakon 2005? Information I just checked out...

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

FlamingDeth

Re: Otakon 2005? Information I just checked out...

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:53 pm

One that is nowhere near a coast in any direction. The middle, and to the right.

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=flamingdeth>FlamingDeth</A] at: 12/1/04 10:53 pm

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:14 pm

Hmm, crap. Well, this is quite a ways into the future, and we have plenty of time to possibly arrange a meeting or stuff. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:54 am

I'm 99.99999999% sure I can't go to anything until I get my license on April 14, 2006 :D

However, the next RPGWW meet after said date, I'm going to go even if it kills me. And I'm dragging Darkknight up with me, too. <p>-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"If a tree falls in the middle of a forest and no one's around to hear it, it was obviously the work of ninja."
-Darkknight

"Two men entered, and...both men left, but not before talking for ninety minutes."
-Stephen Colbert, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, on the first presidential debate.</p>

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:13 am

No you're not. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image
Why Barius has no Christmas</div></p>

Previous

Return to Discussion Forum