One more reason I don't trust the Republican party anymore.

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

Will Rennar

One more reason I don't trust the Republican party anymore.

Unread postby Will Rennar » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:48 pm

WARNING: This first-hand account of some of the events that went on during the Republican National Convention are rather disturbing. You may not want to read this if accounts of inhumane treatment of innocent people does not settle well with you.

http://www.2600.com/rnc2004/ <p>Will Rennar / Asura Calibre

The Rosetta Stone -- The Sketchpad -- Asura's Harem</p>

Archmage144

Re: One more reason I don't trust the Republican party anymo

Unread postby Archmage144 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:13 pm

While I can't say for sure who was in charge of this, and therefore can't say anything precise about your statement...

...Big Brother is watching you, man. Who wants a cup of victory gin and a saccharine tablet? <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>

</p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:27 pm

That article there reeks of heavy bias. However, I also don't know who was behind what and what actually went on, so that's all I can say about that.

Also, if you trust any party, then you're doing something wrong.

EDIT: Any American political party, at least, due to our positively retarded two party system. <p>
<hr width="70%"><center>This month's "Transformer of the Month" is Pipes! He turns into a truck, and his primary function is not taking out the trash.</center></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=flamingdeth>FlamingDeth</A] at: 9/16/04 9:28 pm

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:49 pm

Correction: Two-party-with-a-chance-in-hell-of-winning system. And yeah, that's kinda stupid. Someone needs to give every party in America 1 billion dollars for campaigning, just to mess things up... <p>--------------------
Image I HAVE FURY!</p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:15 am

There is a lot of bias, but its mostly toward the police by the looks of it.

I'm curious as to who exactly ordered it. The Party, the Mayor or Governor, the Comissioner, perhaps Police King? <p>
-------------------------------------
NebbieQ: After all, nothing says romance like fighting the forces of Cobra and Druggies with a Rocket Launcher of 80s Justice.</p>

Return to Discussion Forum