EXPLOOOOOSIOOOON!!!!

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

BrainWalker
✔+

EXPLOOOOOSIOOOON!!!!

Unread postby BrainWalker » Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:12 pm

Yea, the title of this thread may be entirely random, but it's a serious thread, really. That's a quote from one of the Arc the Lad games, by the way.

Anyway, recently the random text file I keep all my random information in randomly exploded recently, so I decided to actually start using my address book thingy to keep track of all my random contact information. As a few of you already know, since I asked you already, I've been (slowly) making the rounds, asking people to supply me with whatever information they deem necessary. However, I'm a lazy bastard, and it'd take forever to complete entries that way, so I figured I'd just make a thread about it and that way anyone who cares can contact me. I'll probably end up with more information than if I relied on my own motivation, which is sparse at best.

So, yea, if you care, email me, or IM me. That's three means of contact (one email, two AIM names), and I'm sure you guys can find at least one to use.

And now, it's time for the super-fun-happy list of relevant information!

I've got spaces for all the following crap, seriously:

Title, first name, middle name, last name, and nickname. Seriously.
3 email addresses
6 phone/pager/fax numbers
3 IM names of various types, although giving me anything other than AIM names is pointless 'cause I never use ICQ or MSN or anything other than AIM, really.
Home address
Web Site (what the Hell?)
A whole bunch of random business contact information which I haven't filled out for anyone, not even my very, very few business contacts
Birthday
Anniversary
Family

Yea, that's a lot of crap. Obviously some of it is more important than the rest, I trust people can weed that out for themselves.

Especially important people I need this info from: Priam.

... yea, that's it. Since, you know, he's local and all, and I already have info from Pervy, Reako, and AM. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Choark

Re: EXPLOOOOOSIOOOON!!!!

Unread postby Choark » Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:19 pm

You should have MY info as well >={ Unless you totally destroyed it all after I spammed you with my lifes story and such.

I'd be hurt but I'm far too English. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center">Cowgirl fanboy - Barbarian Ninja - Expert Mouse Catcher - Holder of the Iron Glasses Of Doom!</div></p>

BrainWalker
✔+

Re: EXPLOOOOOSIOOOON!!!!

Unread postby BrainWalker » Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:27 am

Well, yea. I did say I already asked a few people. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Return to Discussion Forum