Important -

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

milkshakeiiii

Important -

Unread postby milkshakeiiii » Fri Mar 26, 2004 9:52 am

Hello, i am Magic Realms, this is another account. I am using this account because the account milkshake276 as been banned without reason. MagicRealms was banned a LONG, LONG time ago, since then ive been trying desperately to get in. I finnally have. By creating this account on a different computer, with a different E-mail, and changing my ISP. (thats right, changing my ISP).

I have been RPing alot since i was banned, and consider myself as an ALOT better RPer then i was when i was on this website before.

So, can you please unban me or tell me why i was banned... or unban me ;) ?

Thank you...

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=milkshakeiiii>milkshakeiiii</A] at: 3/26/04 10:16 am

Vampire Jester Jinx

Re: Important -

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:00 am

I dunno how much all that will help your case, although I sure don't remember either of those names. >_>

Also why do you want to be unbanned if you're posting here now? that's a little.....yeah. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">
Too cool to sig...
</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=vampirejesterjinx>Vampire]&nbsp; Image at: 3/26/04 11:01 am

milkshakeiiii

Unread postby milkshakeiiii » Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:21 pm

i dont use this account, lol, and i would like my other account unbanned, because it has EZzsupporter and crud

milkshakeiiii

Unread postby milkshakeiiii » Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:29 pm

more importantly, i would like to be able to access the board on my milkshake276 account, that is the one i use

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:59 pm

Please try to use both punctuation and capitalization in the future. Also, try using the "edit" button next time you need to add something to a post you just made. Thanks.

The name Magic Realms somehow seems vaguely familiar, but I'm pretty sure I've never heard of milkshake276. Or maybe I've just completely forgotten since it's a pretty generic sn style. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=brainwalker>BrainWalker</A]&nbsp; Image at: 3/26/04 2:03 pm

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:59 pm

Three people have been banned by username and none of them are the usernames you've listed. You may have been banned by IP or email address but I'd have to know what address is supposedly banned to be able to tell for sure.

I, for one, don't remember banning you. I don't...particularly recall who you are. <p>
<center>Hello, I'm Dia. I'm a dragongirl, and I bite. RAWR!
</center><small>-=- "Maybe... or maybe you're just not drunk enough." -- Nakibe
-=- "Magic. As in, big flashy dink!" -- El Bob (Squintz)
-=- "Look hun, it's...uh...raining... ...frogs...O_o;;;" -- Aya, Queen of Doma (LDC)
-=- "I FOUND A CORNER! I found a corner, I found a corner! See, right here! Stuck on the wall! It's a corner! Woo hoo! Now, to stare at it!" -- Daenj'r (KingOfDoma)</small></p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=pdrydia>pd]&nbsp; Image at: 3/26/04 6:07 pm

Wolfbelly

Unread postby Wolfbelly » Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:50 pm

Out of curiousity, about how long ago were you banned?

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:49 pm

I do recall a poster named MagicRealms. Nothing else about him, only that he existed. <p>_________________
OLHADO: "You killed more people than anybody in history."
ENDER: "Be the best at whatever you do, that's what my mother always told me."
-Lauro Suleimão "Olhado" Ribeira and Ender Wiggin, Speaker for the Dead</p>

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:43 pm

o_O The name.. i've heard it before..
Maybe you were bannd for spamming?

I sure as hell didn't do any banning. o_o; <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:06 pm

I'm fairly certain DM has the right of it. I do recall the name MagicRealms being tied to spamming or something.

Nick Shogun

Smapoo. Yes, I know I mispelled it.

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:32 pm

But we get spammers all the time.

It does sound familiar.

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Re: Smapoo. Yes, I know I mispelled it.

Unread postby Idran1701 » Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:04 pm

I did find old posts under the name MagicRealms by searching in the OOC Forum. He may have been a later spammer, but he does have authentic posts in that forum as well dated from around late August/early September of last year. <p>

"Never let your morals get in the way of doing what is right" - Salvor Hardin</p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:41 pm

A solo RP thread. Is that like, RP masturbation?

[edit] Okay, I've talked to all of my fellow admins. None of us banned you.

Try logging onto RPGWW using one of your "banned" accounts again and see if they still don't work. We've previously banned some IPs with wildcards but have since removed them, as they accidentally banned another forum member. If this doesn't work, go to the EZBoard Help Forums and get some help there. There should be a link to these forums from your control panel.

Although I don't know why you even care about this, since you can get onto the board just fine, as proved by the fact you're posting these messages. <p>
-=- "Look hun, it's...uh...raining... ...frogs...O_o;;;" -- Aya, Queen of Doma (LDC)
-=- "I FOUND A CORNER! I found a corner, I found a corner! See, right here! Stuck on the wall! It's a corner! Woo hoo! Now, to stare at it!" -- Daenj'r (KingOfDoma)</small></p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=pdrydia>pd]&nbsp; Image at: 3/27/04 8:23 pm

milkshakeiiii

Unread postby milkshakeiiii » Sat Mar 27, 2004 6:22 pm

Ok, i can talk like a civalized being, sorry. Yes, i know i can use the edit button, but i was in a huge hurry right then.

I dont think i have spammed here, so i doubt that was what i was banned for. I was banned in september last year.

Just so you know if i roleplay well enough for this site, here is a solo thread i did a while back for another EZboard: A planet of isles.

I hope i am not taken as a creep. :-)

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:54 pm

The board is great, sure! And you're still using it, so I don't see the problem.

Anyway, as I just told you. None of us banned you. Your problem is with EZBoard, so settle it with them. In the meantime, be happy you have an account you can post under. <p>
-=- "I FOUND A CORNER! I found a corner, I found a corner! See, right here! Stuck on the wall! It's a corner! Woo hoo! Now, to stare at it!" -- Daenj'r (KingOfDoma)</small></p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=pdrydia>pd]&nbsp; Image at: 3/27/04 8:56 pm

milkshakeiiii

Unread postby milkshakeiiii » Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:41 pm

I tried again, for the umpteen-milionth time... From MagicRealms and milkshake276. They are both banned.

Concidentally, this has happened to me before. I had to give the EZop of THAT EZboard the password to all my banned accounts in order for her to belive me. (Hey, it worked, and she didnt hack my account). I hope i wont have to go that far with you people?

Hey, i do to care about this! Your board is great!

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:33 pm

*I* can't unban your account. It wasn't banned in the first place, as far as I can tell. This is, if anything, an ezBoard glitch, so the problem would have to be taken up with them. <p>
-=- "I FOUND A CORNER! I found a corner, I found a corner! See, right here! Stuck on the wall! It's a corner! Woo hoo! Now, to stare at it!" -- Daenj'r (KingOfDoma)</small></p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=pdrydia>pd]&nbsp; Image at: 3/27/04 10:53 pm

Wolfbelly

Unread postby Wolfbelly » Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:49 pm

Out of curiousity, Milkshake, were you banned from another board from the pub30 community?

milkshakeiiii

Unread postby milkshakeiiii » Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:11 pm

Coincidentally not, it was pub48, and i would really appreciate getting that account unbanned... you can look at my IP and compare to banned IPs and crud. Otherwise... *sigh*

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:09 am

If you could tell me your email and ip (IM them to me using the AIM name Suicidal Sprite if you don't want to put them here) and I can double check to see if you're banned through one of those.
<p>

I am just too damn British.

LilDragonFluffy: HOW TE FUCK DO YOU FEMININFIZE GUS?!

"The best research [for playing a drunk] is being a British actor for 20 years." - Michael Caine</p>

angrymilkshake

AH!

Unread postby angrymilkshake » Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:45 am

GO figure, the milkshakeiiii account has just been banned as well. email: solberh@keithschool.com

my IP should be in the CT box.

chances are this account will get banned as well once i post here...

hence, *angry milkshake*

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Re: AH!

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:12 am

Well you're not banned by us, you're going to have to take it up with the good people at ezboard.
<p>

I am just too damn British.

LilDragonFluffy: HOW TE FUCK DO YOU FEMININFIZE GUS?!

"The best research [for playing a drunk] is being a British actor for 20 years." - Michael Caine</p>

SuperRube

Unread postby SuperRube » Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:25 am

I think you might want to fix that.

...this person not being banned, that is. <p>
You can look anywhere from badass to retarded in a cowboy hat, but you can't look anything but silly if you're wearing a cheese hat, no matter how awesome the rest of your wardrobe is. ~BrianWalker</p>

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:49 am

I hope you're not point the finger at us or anything, Milkeshake/MagicRealms.
We have no reason to bann you. This is just probably some EZboard fuck up. Getting angry at us isn't going to help impove things.
I'm really sorry this is happening to you, but its out of our hands seeing as we likely don't know what is going on.
Hope you get things cleared up soon. <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:15 am

As a transient member of the Bastard faction here, let me be the first to say that this all means "Stop bitching. If you were banned, someone doesn't like you. Don't show us why." <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:00 am

According to community settings, your milkshakeiii name is not banned, so if you really are banned, take it up with ezboard, as it's not a local banning.

That said, since your complaints about being banned are invalid as far as I can tell (because we haven't banned you), I'm going to close the thread, as there's nothing more to discuss here. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>

</p>

Return to Discussion Forum