important: Otakon

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

pd Rydia

important: Otakon

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Feb 09, 2004 10:44 am

Attn Ryo-OH/KYians and our Otakon guests:

I can't go to Otakon. I can't help pay for hotels or cars. I can't help organize renting these. I can't provide transportation.

I *can* still host the same four people here (Alex, Shan, Dan, Charles), before/after Otakon. My dad will probably still be willing to drive you four to Baltimore if you get up the cost of the minivan ($250 plus $200 gas) and hotel ($100 a night for 3 or 4 nights) and get it to him soon.

Sorry. <p>
<center>Hello, I'm Dia. I'm a dragongirl, and I bite. RAWR!
</center><small>-=- "I wanna get so drunk that I start seeing my friends as cows." -- Aya (LadyDragonClawsEDW)
-=- "If you're still able to see in colors and not in scents...you're CERTAINLY not drunk enough." -- Nakibe (Nakibe)
-=- "Don't you know the only excuse for that is being drunk!?" -- Hakaril (Archmage144)
-=- "Alcohol is good for everything." -- Banjooie</small></p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=pdrydia>pd]&nbsp; Image at: 2/9/04 10:47 am

Archmage144

Re: important: Otakon

Unread postby Archmage144 » Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:46 am

Well. This is a truly unfortunate circumstance.

That being the case, I'll figure out my own means of transportation--there's no reason I should force you or your family to inconvenience yourself.

If there's anything I can do for anyone who was planning to come but this sudden change is going to be an impediment, let me know. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>

</p>

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:58 am

I'm sorry to hear that Dia. Hope you manage to sort everything out soon.
<p>

I am just too damn British.

LilDragonFluffy: HOW TE FUCK DO YOU FEMININFIZE GUS?!

"The best research [for playing a drunk] is being a British actor for 20 years." - Michael Caine</p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Mon Feb 09, 2004 1:50 pm

Don't worry, everyone who really wants to go can find another way. <p><center><table border=0><td>Image</td><td>

I don't know what the hell this thing is, but the chicks dig it.

</td></table></center></p>

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Feb 09, 2004 2:05 pm

Firstly, I'm sorry to hear that Dia. I'm hoping that things might change as we get closer to the time. In any case, I pray that things get better for you regardless.

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Mon Feb 09, 2004 2:31 pm

What Jak said.

Also, I need to get ahold of Joe and see how he's gonna pay for this, if he hasn't given up on going. Also, I need to get together with Amanda, Reako, and the other Brian about transportation and hotelness.

Hell, maybe we should all just plan to get into an Otakon chat sometime in the near future. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Waldorf Nikki
Utimate Cheese Connoisseur

Unread postby Waldorf Nikki » Mon Feb 09, 2004 8:42 pm

Quote:
Also, I need to get ahold of Joe and see how he's gonna pay for this, if he hasn't given up on going.

Joe not coming??? O_O;;; <p>------------------

I hypnotize you.

Dare to be stupid..

</p>

Return to Discussion Forum