It has been quite some time..

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

Lord Shi

It has been quite some time..

Unread postby Lord Shi » Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:19 am

Hello all of RPGWW, As I glance upon the topics of old, Memorys come back to me, some good, some bad, but each and every single one of them a lesson to me.

I'm sure you remember me ,Who could forget the asshole name Lord Shadow?.

I've changed, For better or for Worse, I have, And I coem back to you all today, not asking for you all to go 'Well thats alright, We forgive you!', But to simply ask that you forget the past and move on to the future, If not, I will leave and You'll never see me again, I simply missed the fun times I had here, And Wish to join this place again.

(And I've gotten a lot better at Role Playing too)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=lordshi@rpgww60462>Lord] at: 1/29/04 9:20 am

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:49 pm

HOLY SHIT IT'S BOB_STALKER

Justice Augustus
Administrator

0_o;;;

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:59 pm

Seriously? that explains why I don't remember any Lord Shadow.
<p>

I am just too damn British.

LilDragonFluffy: HOW TE FUCK DO YOU FEMININFIZE GUS?!

"The best research [for playing a drunk] is being a British actor for 20 years." - Michael Caine</p>

Uncle Pervy

Re: 0_o;;;

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Thu Jan 29, 2004 3:54 pm

Yeah, we renamed him pretty quickly in.

pd Rydia

Re: It has been quite some time..

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:22 pm

You know, technically, you're still banned, and unwanted here. It only takes a few clicks to fix this. <p>
<center>Hello, I'm Dia. I'm a dragongirl, and I bite. RAWR!
</center><small>-=- "I wanna get so drunk that I start seeing my friends as cows." -- Aya (LadyDragonClawsEDW)
-=- "If you're still able to see in colors and not in scents...you're CERTAINLY not drunk enough." -- Nakibe (Nakibe)
-=- "Don't you know the only excuse for that is being drunk!?" -- Hakaril (Archmage144)
-=- "Alcohol is good for everything." -- Banjooie</small></p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:24 pm

Well, give him another try, at least. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:02 pm

I say give him a chance. If he hasn't changed? We ban him again.
<p>

"The best research [for playing a drunk] is being a British actor for 20 years." - Michael Caine</p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:34 pm

Do you forget the half a dozen chances we gave him before? <p>
<center>Hello, I'm Dia. I'm a dragongirl, and I bite. RAWR!
</center><small>-=- "I wanna get so drunk that I start seeing my friends as cows." -- Aya (LadyDragonClawsEDW)
-=- "If you're still able to see in colors and not in scents...you're CERTAINLY not drunk enough." -- Nakibe (Nakibe)
-=- "Don't you know the only excuse for that is being drunk!?" -- Hakaril (Archmage144)
-=- "Alcohol is good for everything." -- Banjooie</small></p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:38 pm

Of course I do!

Besides, he never bothered me. It's the same as every other person that has been banned. I don't get agitated by it. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:43 pm

I wouldn't say he deserves another chance, if he's that bad. <p>

<div style="text-align:center">
Image</div>
<div style="text-align:center">Why Barius has no family reunions.</div></p>

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:18 pm

I say he's allowed to stay, but is put on double secret probation. He puts one step out of line and he's out.
<p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:58 pm

I believe those were the conditions last time he was banned. Again.

And after that, I believe he sent FD hostile emails for a couple weeks.

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:32 am

Ahaha, those were awesome. I wish I still had them, though he hasn't shown up at my doorstep to kill me, my family, or any pets I may have yet. <p><center><table border=0><td>Image</td><td>

I don't know what the hell this thing is, but the chicks dig it.

</td></table></center></p>

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Fri Jan 30, 2004 4:22 am

Well Lord Shi? Defend yourself. Why should we let you back in after what you did last time?
<p>

Lord Shi

Well..

Unread postby Lord Shi » Fri Jan 30, 2004 4:22 am

Honestly, I see no reason to defend myself, I mean, I've already shown you what kind of an asshole I was before, and no matter how much I rave on and on about how I've changed, And How i'm a better person and all that nonsense, You'll all still remember Bob Stalker, Which I cannot change any more then I can go back and change my actions, I've begged you all for secodn chances..Thrid chances..And even a few fourth, Which you all gave me, Placeing a hellava lot of trust in me, And each and every time my actions broke that trust.

I cannot change the way you all remember me, I cannot change the way I acted before, So I see no point in defending myself because it would all be a pointless effort, Because half of your minds are probaly made up I'm still a Ass.

(And I aplogize for those E-Mail, FD, I have no bloody clue what came over me. o.O;;)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=lordshi@rpgww60462>Lord] at: 1/30/04 4:23 am

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Re: Well..

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:27 am

So basically a nice metaphor for this is you plead guilty in an attempt to get a lighter sentance? Really isn't going to help you that much I'm afraid. Although admitting your mistakes is the first step to correcting them.

I'll leave this to those who you really affected to decide. I suggest another chance (I'm a big believer in them) but as you never attacked me it is really not my place.
<p>

Lord Shi

Re:Well..

Unread postby Lord Shi » Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:32 am

No, I'm simply stateing that whatever I do to change your minds about me would be a pointless effort, As last time I was here, I was such a Lame bastard that it would not matter.

(However, If you require any proof of how I've changed, I'm now a mod of a Small but Respectable communuity, Which can be found at www.mogusland.com/forums/...umid=126.)

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Re: Re:Well..

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:43 am

Hmm, in my mind that community doesn't really help your case. I just browsed it for a good 15 mins and to be frank we demand a much higher standard of role-playing than that. I mean you're not even using correct spelling and grammar in your posts to rps! <p>

Lord Shi

Re:Well..

Unread postby Lord Shi » Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:45 am

Ah Yes, good point, Acctully, I didn't think it would help my case much, But I just wanted to point that out, And that If you ask any of them, The only complaints they'd have would be my personal life, and not my cunduct on the board.

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:50 am

Whatever. Doesn't look like anyone's in a hurry to ban you, but be aware that you're being watched for a while. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Wolfbelly

Unread postby Wolfbelly » Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:45 am

If you do decide to step beyond the lines of good taste into bannable territory, could you please do it as loudly and as obviously as possible? I may find it entertaining, and thus would like to be able to find such a fall from grace easily.

Thanks, mang.

KraKeN

Unread postby KraKeN » Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:45 pm

What did he do? I want to hear all the gossip played out like a preview of Neighbours in a Hello! magazine right now! <p>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image<br />"Now apparently just apathetic."</div></p>

Lord Shi

Thankies

Unread postby Lord Shi » Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:03 pm

Thank you all for this..Um..What are we on now..50th Second chance, I'll behave.

*Hands everyone a Tazer incase he steps out of line*

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:23 pm

Wait, why are you here again? <p>

Note for Future Reference: Forbidden Siren is out in Japan. Go import it.</p>

Uncle Pervy

Re: ...

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:21 am

Beats me.

Return to Discussion Forum