Trip to the States

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Trip to the States

Unread postby Kelne » Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:30 am

Various people know about this, but I figured I'd make a general announcement.

Come the 4th of december (future calendar), I shall be winging my way to the US for a grand total of 5 months. I'll be spending the first four months working on a skifield in Utah, followed by a month of travelling using my ill-gotten gains.

Present destinations on the list include Denver Colorado, Dayton Ohio (of course), Buffalo, and New York, along with any points of interest I discover in between, as well as San Francisco on my way back to L.A. for my flight home.

Being the poor impoverished soul that I am, I will be shamelessly accepting offers of accommodation. So, if any of you feel capable of putting up with a random houseguest in around April, let me know.

Otherwise, I look forward to meeting as many people as my time and funds permit. <p>"80% of my so-called friends would happily push me in front of a bus. Of course, the next time I saw them, I'd be driving the bus." - David McPhale, as Rob Muldoon</p>

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Re: Trip to the States

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:33 am

If you're ever in the Washington DC area, you can likely crash here. I mean, we've taken French exchange students before. If my parents put up with them, they'll put up with anything. <p>

<div style="text-align:center">
Image</div>
<div style="text-align:center">Why Barius has no family reunions.</div></p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Fri Nov 07, 2003 5:13 am

Fairbanks, Alaska, plzkthx. :( <p>
I am an <s>arrogant</s> elitist bastard.

And now, since I want to be unique like everybody else, quotes:
"People don't seem to realize, it wasn't a powerful ass poke. It was a powerful poke, to the ass!" ~ Lord McBastard
"So what you're saying is that Nintendo and Sony are in league with each other, and possibly the Red Skull?" ~ EKDS5K
</p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Yay

Unread postby Capntastic » Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:56 am

My parents would not allow for anyone to actually enter the house, but there is really quite a lovely park nearby. You could live in the true hobo lifestyle!

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:42 am

Grooviness!

You're welcome to stay a while in my house in Florence, KY, if you want, but that likely won't be necessary if you stay in Dayton, OH (where there are more people nearby). <p>
-=- "Spammers are people too." -- SuperRube
-=- "And then the pixies of doom ate her brain. It was very tragic." -- White Knight
-=- "If it smells like a discussion, walks like a discussion, and talks like a discussion.. it's a.. duck" -- Crawling Reshiki<p><center>Image</center></p>

PopoSujo

Unread postby PopoSujo » Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:44 pm

Even though I don't know you all that well, if you're in the southwest Virginia area I'd put you up for a night or twelve. <p>

When angry, count to ten; when very angry, swear.
-- Mark Twain</p>

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Fri Nov 07, 2003 7:41 pm

Looking at my college schedule, it seems I myself can do nothing in regards to accomodation. (My week of vacation for Spring semester is in March, not April.)

Though if you ever wind up passing through Utica, let me know. <p>

Image <span style="font-size:medium;"> Quotes of the Moment: </span> <span style="font-size:xx-small;"><br /><br />=="Yeah, well STUDY THIS!!" - Sonya Blade, "Mortal Kombat"
=="Buckle your seat belt Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is goin' bye bye." - Cypher, "The Matrix"<br />
View my online journal here.<br />Also, if you have a question about my characters, look here. </span></p>

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:57 pm

Well, in the Datyon area, cost-exempt lodgings may be found at either Diane's, Archmage's, or my houses. One of the three. Although Dia's place is less "Datyon Area" than we Brians are, what with her being in Kentucky and all. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Sat Nov 08, 2003 5:34 am

My house may also be utilized for accomodations, with a little notice. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Return to Discussion Forum