Fish ded ono.

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Fish ded ono.

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Oct 26, 2003 5:56 am

While I was GMing the next omg epic installment of Endgame, my fish apparently died.

He had been a fish I had owned for about 4-5 years, and he had grown large in that time. While I didn't always care for him, he had grown to be a constant companion in my room, someone I was always used to having there.

And now he's gone.

While he was only a fish, I'd be lying to say I don't miss him a bit.

R.I.P. Catfish
1999-2003

Wolfbelly

Re: Fish ded ono.

Unread postby Wolfbelly » Sun Oct 26, 2003 7:04 am

Yeah, that reminds me of the time when my fish died. When I was living in Ottawa I had one of those beta fish or whatever the hell they're called. One of the first pets that I was fully and wholly responsible for, and I took fairly good care of him ... until he committed suicide by jumping out of his bowl one day. At least your fish died with dignity.

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Sun Oct 26, 2003 11:20 am

*nods* I always feel it's good to take a solemn moment of silence for all lost pets at times like these...lost a cat myself, so I know how it is. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>

</p>

PopoSujo

Unread postby PopoSujo » Sun Oct 26, 2003 7:59 pm

I lost my last dog due to a horse kicking him in the head. His name was Max and he was big and goofy and stupid but I loved him.

I also lost my iguana when we lost power and didn't have any heat. I went to check on him and he was stiff as a board :( <p>

The Media is an organization in the same sense that Ohio is a team. -PriamNevhausten</p>

Darkblade2000us

Unread postby Darkblade2000us » Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:27 am

My sympathy towards the morner.

Here's a little story a friend told me about that was very sad indeed.

Awhile back he had rabbits and he raised and bred them a little bit so of course he loved them very much. One day he had a visit from some relatives, of which I can't remember the type right now, and they made a huge dinner with some kind of stew my friend had never tasted before......I believe you can figure out the rest.

Dalin Rifthome

...I know I have no right...

Unread postby Dalin Rifthome » Mon Oct 27, 2003 4:20 pm

*Mourner

Sicvic

Re: ...I know I have no right...

Unread postby Sicvic » Mon Oct 27, 2003 4:31 pm

Minute of silence for Catfish.

Should we make a internacional-online-but-not-so-accurate-funeral-for-the-fish? (seriusly) <p>------------------------------------
need help on spanish?feel free to contact me on msm </p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

~lelele

Unread postby Capntastic » Mon Oct 27, 2003 10:45 pm

It is not often that we realize how silently and unnoticed our finned friends can swim their way into our hearts, laying eggs of love. I had a fish once, and he truly was the coolest little guy ever.

I hope you can find something to fill the void of your loss.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Oct 28, 2003 5:55 pm

It's taking a bit to get used to - I usually fed the fish just before I went to bed, and I keep getting the odd urge to do so even the whole tank and all has been moved into the garage.

Otherwise, I'm doing just fine. :D I still haves me a cat. Cats are cool.

PopoSujo

Re: ..

Unread postby PopoSujo » Tue Oct 28, 2003 7:50 pm

When my dog died, I kept going outside to feed him too. Then I was like, "Oh wait, he got kicked in the head by a FREAKING horse." :( <p>

The Media is an organization in the same sense that Ohio is a team. -PriamNevhausten</p>

Return to Discussion Forum