RPGWW Injokes Guide

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

pd Rydia

RPGWW Injokes Guide

Unread postby pd Rydia » Fri Jan 17, 2003 6:05 pm

Right, well. This idea has been laying around for a long time, so rather than try to make a massive, all-inclusive list, I might as well make it a sticky and let people add to it themselves.

--INJOKES--

<ol>
<li>Vulture -- Vulture was an old spammer of days gone past. A great deal of his posts consisted of only "indeed," "i see," or "bagaga!" and through this he managed to acquire a mind-boggling number of posts. Today he is still considered the spammiest of RPGWW spammers, though his style of spamming is now discouraged.</li>
<li>indeed -- See above; has spammy connotations.</li>
<li>bagaga -- A word Vulture introduced to the board. It's a slang for banana or penis.</li>
<li>spagoogle -- A word that KingOfDoma introduced to the board. It doesn't mean anything.</li>
<li>sk0rx -- Same as above, only introduced by SuperRube.</li>
<li>"RACISM!" -- A real life injoke started by Nekogami/pd Rydia, which has made its way into chats and the board. Used ironically or in response to discrimination of any kind.</li>
<li>benkui -- Reportedly Japanese for "a distant flushing is heard." Used in chatrooms when someone has to run to the bathroom; introduced by Nekogami.</li>
<li>ninja -- See http://www.realultimatepower.net.</li>
<li>ninja burger -- An RPG and online comic. See http://www.ninjaburger.com.</li>
<li>snersne -- A typo of "sense" made by a lamer in a RPGWW chat one day; is used to mean "sense" and to ridicule lamers.</li>
<li>marrow and yaoi comics -- Above lamer wanted to make a webcomic, and wanted to know how. Chatters told him he needed marrow and yaoi. He asked where he could get them.</li>
</ol>

More coming later and/or as people add them. <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "Got Dragonale?" -- Richard Storm (Nakibe)
-=- "Bah, my past was full of drinking and polymorph spells." -- Hakaril (Archmage144)
-=- "I REJECT YOUR PRESENCE!" -- CaptainPervy (UnclePervy)
-=- "What. In. The. @#%. Are. You. Two. Doing?" -- Hzar (Banjooie)</span></p>

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: RPGWW Injokes Guide

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Fri Jan 17, 2003 6:12 pm

I'd mention Omar and FNWCs, but......ehhhh *shudder*

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Fri Jan 17, 2003 6:13 pm

benkui -- Reportedly Japanese for "a distant flushing is heard." Used in chatrooms when someone has to run to the bathroom; introduced by Nekogami.

Acutualy benkui means "the call of nature" <p>

Words to live by:
OMG PRIAM: ninja sex would be neither felt nor seen by either partner
OMG PRIAM: each would just suddenly need a smoke
Holiday Love:
Don't eat the yellow, red, black, brown, green.....If the snow at white don't eat it.</p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Jan 17, 2003 6:13 pm

On the topic of marrow,
Furries = Marrow Stealers
Not certain where this originated from, but it is often tossed around chat and board in relation to those wacky Furries (ie, OMG MARROW THIEF!).

Also,
TDTLTTBNL
:{ Ahem. The Dog That Likes The Taste of Billy No Legs. Or something like that. Introduced by Rube. <p>

DB(Z) Manga Shrine - Da Tower - Dave Kelly Rocks Your Anus.</p>Edited by: Crawling Reshiki&nbsp; Image at: 1/17/03 5:13:52 pm

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Fri Jan 17, 2003 6:48 pm

I believe the Marrow thing was started by Bob the Cat back at ADV!, in response to a message about Dentack. "NO DENTACK YOU CANNOT HAVE MY MARROW" I believe was the specific message, and thereafter people started joking about stealing others' marrow. How it got translocated into furries-only territory is beyond me, however. <p>"Some say there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're DEAD."
--Jaya Ballard, Task Mage</p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Jan 17, 2003 6:56 pm

Chalk this up to my totally not knowing.

Also, what about Divide by Zero? Or is it Divide by Two? Fawk.
-A classic phrase, von der AM. <p>

DB(Z) Manga Shrine - Da Tower - Dave Kelly Rocks Your Anus.</p>Edited by: Crawling Reshiki&nbsp; Image at: 1/17/03 11:06:43 pm

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Fri Jan 17, 2003 8:33 pm

12. I need a system! No foolin'! A reference to a lamer who appeared to have only a limited grasp of english. Generally, used when someone isn't making sense.

13: Der Slime!/OMG SLIME!/OVER THE BRIDGE! Image !/ Ect See This Link: www.oddwebsite.com/ddw.php

<p><div style="text-align:center">Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage</div></p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Fri Jan 17, 2003 8:34 pm

Doom? <p>
I am an arrogant bastard.
And now, since I want to be unique like everybody else, a quote:
"People don't seem to realize, it wasn't a powerful ass poke. It was a powerful poke, to the ass!" -Lord McBastard</p>

PriamNevhausten

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Fri Jan 17, 2003 9:38 pm

Fiar? <p>"Some say there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're DEAD."
--Jaya Ballard, Task Mage</p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Sat Jan 18, 2003 1:20 pm

didn't divide by two joke start from choark's second flash? <p>
<div style="text-align:center">
I died for beauty, but was scarce
Adjusted in the tomb,
When one who died for truth was lain
In an adjoining room.

He questioned softly why I failed?
"For beauty," I replied.
"And I for truth, - the two are one;
We brethren are," he said.

And so, as kinsmen met a night,
We talked between the rooms,
Until the moss had reached our lips
And covered up our names.

</div></p>

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:17 pm

oh my god! dindt know that people still remember that xxmooglexx guy! and it started all when he got into my msn list for no reason.... <p>Long time no sig!</p>

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Tue Jan 21, 2003 2:20 am

DESTRUCTION = PENIS
Originates from a yahoo chat RP which Archmage was a witness to in which a person that was T1 fighting me pulled a long bullshit dodge out of his ass where he calls a "long thin bodypart" "destruction" <p>
Image One hat to rule them all.</p>

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Tue Jan 21, 2003 2:42 am

F.N.W.C

Stands for "Fuzzy Navel Wine Coolers", used to be the drink of choice for getting plasted, especially by a certain spammy dragon-luvin' empress.

:-D

PriamNevhausten

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Tue Jan 21, 2003 2:56 am

I thought it stood for somethin-newbie-window-cleaner... <p>"Some say there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're DEAD."
--Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
"Dear Lord God Jesus Motherfucking Christ, help me get through the day without shoving things up my anus and posting them on the internet." --Goatse 1:11</p>

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Tue Jan 21, 2003 12:15 pm

Iconoclast: Not an injoke as much as a (former) obsession with me. It's a cyberpunk MUD I used to hang out on a lot. Haven't been on it since...well, about half a year now. At least now all you assmonkeys understand the first RPGWW comic with Spleen in it. I used to be very insistent that people should try it. Some did, most notably Thores who stayed on for actually a little while. <p>_____________
"O_o Come to think of it... I'm not thinking now. Hwehehehehe! Hahahahahaha! Goodbye brain, hello endless space in which my skull is a part of!"
-ZuljinVernand</p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Jan 21, 2003 6:08 pm

Not so much an injoke, but it has happened more then once on this board..

RP Shorthand. Look here for more details. <p>

DB(Z) Manga Shrine - Da Tower - Dave Kelly Rocks Your Anus.</p>

AbbaTerra

Unread postby AbbaTerra » Wed Jan 22, 2003 3:39 am

I'd like to have verified "Hentaigami" and it's religion It was started by Image <--I always forget her name wasn't it? Anyone know what started it? And are there any other Hentai references for injokes?

Oh... and I have one that I can add from the comic. ^_^
Singer does not equal Bard - since Bard is generally a very derrogative class in the FF universe, being caled a bard is not a good thing, so When I was more common around here and actually RPed a bit, Terra was a singer NOT a Bard. She was a kickass member of the musical proffesion. So don't you mistake singers for pansy-assed bards!

Now D&D Bards are good though ^_~ <p><div style="text-align:center">
ImageCall me Terra. Image I'm a little Dizzy. Image Don't mind me.

Don't cut out on me for being a messed up hypocrite!
Voice-Actress, Poet, Story-writer, Artist, Spriter and All around creative person.
"Dreaming or not, you know I'm right." Queen Anna's Ghost, Sprite Show!
"I thought you weren't supposed to interupt me anymore!" - Abba Origins
</div></p>

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Wed Jan 22, 2003 9:25 am

::Ayri reaches for dagger::

What's this you're saying about bards? <p>

They call me Lorr...</p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Wed Jan 22, 2003 1:32 pm

D&D Bards = Twinks.

FF Bards = Stronger than Cecil at level 50

Bards > Yuo.

Fuckers <p><div style="text-align:center">Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=unclepervy@rpgww60462>Uncle]&nbsp; Image at: 1/22/03 12:34:04 pm

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Wed Jan 22, 2003 9:11 pm

Oh, and don't forget nothingbies... <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.</p>

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Mon Jan 27, 2003 12:24 pm

Here's one that's rather recent, but not quite as common.

Mr. Nightstand -- This one started after an RP that Kate, Brian, Jak, and myself were in. During that RP, the character Jak was using got turned into a nightstand (if you want more on that RP, or how it happened, ask any of us who were there - the RPers as well as a few other people). Ever since, Jak's had this nickname, though it's not always used.

*awaits his stabbering from Jak* <p>

Image <span style="font-size:medium;"> Current Quotes: </span> <span style="font-size:xx-small;"> <br />
"Okay, so he's only partially worthless." - Hiei (from Yu Yu Hakusho)
"Yeah. This town has mean men in it. The kind of people that make kids eat broccoli.... e.e" - Solis (Nakibe)
"Oh, you don't wanna play sports, Matt, they're fattening!" - Brody Fox (someone at my high school)

View my online journal here. </span></p>

Kotoki

Unread postby Kotoki » Thu Jan 30, 2003 5:35 pm

"OMG MINNIE PEARL"- Something someone said they were never going to say again, although they had never said it before. Now used only by me.

Yaoi Milkshake- You don't want to know what's in in. Mine.

Sex Change Staff- The staff that, obviously, changes someone into the opposite sex. Another one of mine.

Zemyla

Re: ...

Unread postby Zemyla » Thu Jan 30, 2003 8:57 pm

This is more of an Adventurers injoke, but due to the massive cross-pollination, it's come over here.

Communism - Bob the Cat once said on the Adventurers board that he was against communism. This led to other people saying they were for communism, just to spite Bob. This then became a semi-serious debate on the merits of communism. Then, it just became a joke. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse</p>

Wanderer Josh

Unread postby Wanderer Josh » Mon Feb 10, 2003 6:56 pm

Bubble Lizard = What? <p>

"Well since the Crystal Golem is trying to kill me, I'll go into one of my blind rages again."
- Kanter(my char) on his first D&D Quest</p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Feb 11, 2003 11:14 pm

Bubble Lizard = DM's joke, I think.

Or maybe Bub and Bob from Bubble Bobble.

I don't know. Image ! <p>

DB(Z) Manga Shrine - Da Tower - Dave Kelly Rocks Your Anus.</p>

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Sun Feb 16, 2003 6:20 am

... *steals everyone's marrow*

Galispagooge = Derived from Galgarion, when no one could type his name.

Ham = I have NO idea where this came from.

OJES!=!=!?!?!?!?!11+1211+kitten:}}}}}}} coupled with ONO!!?!?!?!?!1+1+11:{{{{{{{ = Der Dragon Warrior.

There's really no more inboard jokes I can think of. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Fiddle Reject -The rest of it involved Spherical cats. But I can't remember much else.</div></p>

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Feb 24, 2003 10:54 am

PRAISE, PRAISE!!!

I'm also a priest of Hentaigami, not a very active one though... ^_^ <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Fiddle Reject -The rest of it involved Spherical cats. But I can't remember much else.</div></p>

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Sun Mar 23, 2003 10:52 pm

*Knows the origin of Ham, but wont say it* <p>The holiday hitman sends his reguards...</p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Mon Mar 24, 2003 7:30 pm

WHOOSH! - The sound a point makes when you miss it. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

SongstressEnlil: I think boobs are the lesser of two evils.

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse</p>

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:19 am

The Broom: I used to work at a theater as an usher. I once found a huge broom, I mean it was almost as tall as me. I dubbed it the Big Broom of Death. I brought it in first in a battle with old rpgwwer Darkblade in a very Godmodish battle (i was new). Since then I gave the weapon to Ash, since it was originally meant for comedy. Then it became one of the pivotal parts in an rp called the Hit, so it became a part of Ash's first inventory.

Funny to note that many other people have Brooms and Dia herself had the Fwapping Broom before me. But I made Brooms Deadly.Image

Da Boobies = Much Happiness, yes yes.

The Giant Communist Ants: I got this from an incredibly cheesy movie called "Empire of the Ants". Now I pull out the ants whenever things get boring or just to break up the monotany in chats. They also have a peculiar weapon of farting gas on people which turns them into Communists. I kid you not. Road Flares are very useful in destroying them.

Dragon Nip- I don't know where it came from but it makes Dragons go nuts. <p>"You know if someone's good if all they need to kick your sorry ass is a long piece of wood with hay attatched at the end! That or they're fucking nuts." --- About da Broom</p>

Elementalist Daien

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Thu May 15, 2003 8:18 pm

ORK!: The topic was the Warcraft series, and I said how orcs are always cheap...

Then I said that one can ork his way out of any situation, and when asked how to ork, Brian ... well, orked.

No-one knows what it means.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=elementalistdaien>Elementalist] at: 5/22/03 7:39:36 am

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun May 18, 2003 6:59 pm

Sticky me please. :{ <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "Careful wit' that blade, th's innkeep's a cranky sort when folks start fightin' Ye dun wanna know how many rowdy drunks she's ate" -- Uncle Pervy
-=- "I'm sorry, but there are rules to uphold here. No nakedness is one of them. Along with no suicide and no fighting." -- Will Baseton
-=- "Maybe... or maybe you're just not drunk enough." -- Nakibe</span></p>

Elementalist Daien

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Tue May 27, 2003 9:06 am

THE ONE HAM: Duh. It's the one ham to rule them all, and it must be returned back to whence it came, to the land of Morboar.

And I'm its bearer.

... Not that anyone cares.

Sicvic

Unread postby Sicvic » Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:48 pm

You forgot the TENTACLE MONSTERS. weren't those made by Ikozaedro?. <p>______________________________________________________
"Remember kids with a great power becomes a great oportunity to ABUSE that power"
Image</p>

ChancellorSmartz

Unread postby ChancellorSmartz » Sun Jun 22, 2003 11:19 pm

The Tentacle monsters were my fault. They were thought up by KoD and myself when we made the notorious Dungeon Block H(entai). I also screwed Daniel(FFFanatic's char) royally in my interesting comic series. Thus it is how it begun. <p>"Dude...you can't put salt on asians. We already taste good." -Me</p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Oct 25, 2003 7:11 pm

Original post by DMSCV, which was deleted due to a stretching posticon...

"Omar - Started when Gming a Chat with V, AM, Kate, Jinx, And myself. A big burly man with hair everywhere but his head. He has always been the 'Bubba' of RPGWW :D not to mention a SEXY BEAST

"Bubble Lizard- A little Lizard that blows bubbles of status changing! Red= Charm, Orange = berzerk, Green = Ozz/poison, Pink = Sex change, Blue = POLYMORPH~!, Brown = Drunk, and ect ect. Mine again.

"Priestess Of Hentaigami= Another Thing That i do. Was inspired when i was doing some Class sprites and wanted to do a off the wall. Since will RPs Hentaigami. I thought it would be funny that I'd be a priestess to him.. Thus the line 'PRAISE HENTAIGAMI! Ovo'" <p>
<small><center><font color=navy>Take these broken wings
And learn to fly again, learn to live so free
And when we hear the voices sing
The book of love will open up and let us in</font>

{RPGWW -- an RPing community} -- {Rydia's Pocket Dragon Encyclopedia} -- {Fantasy Dragon Oekaki}</small></center></p>

Return to Discussion Forum