'ello 'ello

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

Cosmic Foole

'ello 'ello

Unread postby Cosmic Foole » Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:43 pm

i'm about as new as you can posibly get here , but i'm here and thats all that really matters.
anyone here into flogging molly? the band not the actuall beating of a micelanios( not spelled right) woman named molly. i only own one of there cd's though its a bumber.
you can also talk to me about almost anything. most times i have a reply. so.......................right.

peace
CF

NebulaQueen

Re: 'ello 'ello

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:48 pm

Hmn...I haven't heard anything by Flogging Molly, but a friend of mine recommended the group to me when I told him I was beginning to get into a band called Dropkick Murphies. He said they were similar, so I might start listening to them.

Anyways, welcome to the forum, and if you have anymore questions about the place in general check the New Person's section of the forum. Tah. <p>

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">
"Hear all Hear All! I dub this man The Angst Mysterious Bloke of the party! May he now and forever more been known as this! Ask not his past, for it is probably overly tragic and boring. Ask not his name for it is more mysterious not to know it! And ask not of his powers for it is hiding behind a hood cause he's too scared of what women will think of his ugly mug!"-Jenna Tymisonn, Where the Heart Is

"Queasy? Queasiness is for the weak! And the queasy!" -Jaeko</span></p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:51 pm

I have some of their stuff. I likes 'em.
:D

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:24 am

*drinks and drinks and drinks and drinks and drinks and drinks and fights* <p><Chat> <Matto says, "What's up?"
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Angst."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Drama."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Betrayal."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Plushies."</p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:42 am

They're the most putrid and wretched noise I've ever heard in my life. Seriously.

You can like them if you want, though! <p>
I am an <s>arrogant</s> elitist bastard.

And now, since I want to be unique like everybody else, quotes:
"People don't seem to realize, it wasn't a powerful ass poke. It was a powerful poke, to the ass!" ~ Lord McBastard
"So what you're saying is that Nintendo and Sony are in league with each other, and possibly the Red Skull?" ~ EKDS5K
</p>

Return to Discussion Forum