Hiatus? Or more?

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Hiatus? Or more?

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Mon Aug 18, 2003 12:09 am

Not that you all necessarily care, but I figured some might.

www.deadjournal.com/~kaisharga/ <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Ajil6

Re: Hiatus? Or more?

Unread postby Ajil6 » Mon Aug 18, 2003 4:39 am

Damn. >_> If you go, I'll miss you good sir. >_> <p>[--------------------------------------------]
FETUS. I am a FETUS.</p>

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Mon Aug 18, 2003 1:02 pm

Hmm... that sort of thing seems to have been going around off and on for awhile now. Its up to you wether you want to hang around or not, but you will definately be missed if you decide to leave. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Aug 18, 2003 3:46 pm

I'm with BW. <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "Zoooooom...Zoooooom...CRASH! Enthusiasm counts. Never be afraid to try."
-=- "All cookies are good, dum-dum." -- Binky
-=- "Kazootles!"

{RPGWW -- an RPing community} -- {Hogwarts RP} -- {RP Boot Camp}
{Rydia's Pocket Dragon Encyclopedia} -- {StarDragon Oekaki}</span></p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Mon Aug 18, 2003 3:54 pm

Pff. He's gonna be back. RPGWW is like crack, but cheaper and more time consuming. <p>
I am an <s>arrogant</s> elitist bastard.

And now, since I want to be unique like everybody else, quotes:
"People don't seem to realize, it wasn't a powerful ass poke. It was a powerful poke, to the ass!" ~ Lord McBastard
"So what you're saying is that Nintendo and Sony are in league with each other, and possibly the Red Skull?" ~ EKDS5K
</p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Mon Aug 18, 2003 5:49 pm

I reply, because BW will likely not see any responses contained within the journal itself! This turn of events has no repurcussions on the Tuesday plan--I still fully intend to carry through on that at the very least.

Also, I will, of course, be contactable through AIM. Any other commentary should go to my journal, because, as I said, I'm kind of not going to go to the forums at all for the rest of the week.

In the somewhat unlikely event that I won't be back for a while, byee! <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Mon Aug 18, 2003 6:23 pm

Actually, I read the last 21 entries to your journal, despite your unfriendly color scheme which is still friendlier than Rain's.

I tend to not notice new comments, though, because the dark blue "visited link" color doesn't really stand out and grab your attention against a black background.

On a side note, I think I'll be paying more attention to deadjournals from now on. Considering I never paied any attention to them before, that shouldn't be too hard. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

RagingLeprechuan

Unread postby RagingLeprechuan » Mon Aug 18, 2003 7:21 pm

Well, I for one will miss you extensively, although we haven't talked all that much, the times I did talk with you I found enjoyable. So you'll be missed by this Irishman.

And so, I give a toast to you my friend!! And may whatever path you choose treat you kindly.

May your glass be ever full.
May the roof over your head be always strong.
And may you be in heaven
half an hour before the devil knows you're dead.

Return to Discussion Forum