Need Otakon information

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

Zemyla

Need Otakon information

Unread postby Zemyla » Thu Aug 07, 2003 10:07 pm

My parents need to know some information about my Otakon lodging information.

Specifically, they need to know the room number of the hotel and the full name the room is registered under.

I want it posted to the board, and my mother also wants it to be e-mailed it to her at Opallotus@SPAMMENOTaol.com.

This is serious. I will not be allowed to stay at the hotel and be at the convention Sunday without this information. This is not a time to be complaining about how controlling my parents are. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

SongstressEnlil: I think boobs are the lesser of two evils.

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse</p>

Nakive

Hm....

Unread postby Nakive » Thu Aug 07, 2003 11:38 pm

Speaking of which, I need to connfirm our meeting plans for tomorrow and Saturday, if any one of you happens to get online between now and then. Besides, there's also the question of which food place we're going to be meeting at.

That Lurker Nakibe

Unread postby That Lurker Nakibe » Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:12 am

Oh, and the number to call me in my room here is 410 859 2333. Ask for room #325. Call me before 10 AM and SUFFER. >:{{{

SuperRube

Re: ...

Unread postby SuperRube » Fri Aug 08, 2003 1:46 am

TIME TO BOTHER NAK :D

...actually, I would like to get in contact with somebody before I head down to Baltimore tomrow, seeing as I don't feel like aimlessly wandering about until 4~5 o' clock. <p>

"Carrying a ham into a room, Mr. Connery says, 'hon mono.' It basically means that the ham he carries is genuine or real. We expect nothing less."</p>

Zemyla

Re: ...

Unread postby Zemyla » Fri Aug 08, 2003 8:59 pm

Actually, I was thinking of getting to the gates by 8 AM and waiting for people. I wouldn't mind if you did the same. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

SongstressEnlil: I think boobs are the lesser of two evils.

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse</p>

pd Rydia

Re: Need Otakon information

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:57 pm

You know, I could have answered this if you had not asked 18 hours after we left for Baltimore. Sorry, dude. <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "Zoooooom...Zoooooom...CRASH! Enthusiasm counts. Never be afraid to try."
-=- "All cookies are good, dum-dum." -- Binky
-=- "Kazootles!"

{RPGWW -- an RPing community} -- {Hogwarts RP} -- {RP Boot Camp}
{Rydia's Pocket Dragon Encyclopedia} -- {StarDragon Oekaki}</span></p>

Return to Discussion Forum