I have no idea what I'm doing...

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

MegaRose

I have no idea what I'm doing...

Unread postby MegaRose » Mon Jul 21, 2003 2:02 am

I have never done a messare board RPG and don't know how these things work. However, I'm pretty good at regular RPGs (Dragon Warrior! Whoo!) and I can write stories. That's a good start, right? I know I probably sound stupid but I don't care. I just hope someone posts to help me out.
By the way, has anyone noticed that in the Dragon Warrior games they use any excuse in the world to the words 'Demon Lord?' Really, once someone said 'this water is excellent to quench my Demon Lord thirst!'

Wolfbelly

Re: I have no idea what I'm doing...

Unread postby Wolfbelly » Mon Jul 21, 2003 8:35 pm

Well, I hardly participate in RPs myself, but my suggestion is just to sit back and watch/read what everyone else does before jumping in and giving it a go. And I do believe that I shall now try and incorporate 'Demon Lord' into my vocabulary. <p>
"It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again."</p>

RagingLeprechuan

Re: I have no idea what I'm doing...

Unread postby RagingLeprechuan » Wed Jul 23, 2003 2:42 am

Dia Duit!

Well buddy, all you really have to do is start off by posting on the I'm new forum and I'm sure a kindly Admin or Vertan will greet you and give ya the low down on a few things. If your going to prepicate in any Rps make sure to read up on the rules and everything, don't do what I did and walk into it blindly. It tends to anger people.

I'm not to sure what else to say to help ya out, but I wish you best of luck in all your endeavors!!

Return to Discussion Forum