Tis The Season v2

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Deeum

Tis The Season v2

Unread postby Deeum » Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:05 pm

I think we all recall my thread from LAST year!
This took me 2 full nights to draw/CG.
Sorry for any mistakes and it being dark.
Photoshop made it look lighter then when converted. >_>;;

Enjoy~! <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Re: Tis The Season v2

Unread postby Besyanteo » Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:31 pm

Timmy Plushie: ...

Edit: Also, is that a Janda plushie under Hak? The hair looks like hers, but there's lots of RPGWW cast that I don't know. o.o <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Jeridan the Red Nosed Garoujin, had a very shiny nose!<br />And if you ever saw it, you'd even say it glowed.<br />All of the other Garou, laughed and called him names!<br />And then poor Jeridan, lost his temper and blasted their brains!</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=besyanteo@rpgww60462>Besyanteo</A]&nbsp; Image at: 12/7/04 15:33

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:38 pm

Zem plushie? o_o;

Edit: Tis Janda!

And yes, you do see Timmy. :D <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=dragonmistressscv>DragonMistressSCV</A] at: 12/7/04 15:39

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:51 pm

Looks like Neb to me. Only person I didn't recognize was Janda, and that's because I never RP with that character, and stuff.

Also:

TIMMEH. o_ô! :D

Much love, Sarah. That's hardcore, it really is.

Also my new desktop.

[edit] Looks like someone raided Ninja Ned's store. :o <p>
<center><small>"We are just poor, wandering corn farmers..."
</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=pdrydia>pd]&nbsp; Image at: 12/7/04 15:53

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:12 pm

Holy smoo, that's a lot of plushies.

...I want that bag!

Anyways, good drawing, and it seems plenty light to me. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:21 pm

Holy crap, There's a horned garoujin in there! O_O ... ;-; *speechless. honored. about to bust into chibi and start gnawing on DM's ankles* <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Jeridan the Red Nosed Garoujin, had a very shiny nose!<br />And if you ever saw it, you'd even say it glowed.<br />All of the other Garou, laughed and called him names!<br />And then poor Jeridan, lost his temper and blasted their brains!</div></p>

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:25 pm

Zem gets a cookie for saying Smoo and Bes gets pried off my leg and onto my shoulder :(

Glad you like. I tried to add several other RPGWWs I don't normally get to draw.. even if in plush form! <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:29 pm

I'm pleasantly surprised by the Zem plushie (if that's a Zem plushie)...

However, I'm more amused by the Timmy plushie. <p>-----

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:29 pm

Words escape me. They really do.

Do I see Timmy? <p>KnightsofSquare: DarkLordKelne is a tomboy bunnygirl, jealous of the business successes of her 37 older brothers, she is pursuing her own business degree in hopes of someday initiating a hostile takeover against her brothers' corporations.</p>

Choark

WOOOO!!!

Unread postby Choark » Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:40 pm

Egads!

By the flaming balls of Jabberwocky!

.. WOW!

Thats really, really nice Sarah. I can't be flabbergasted enough. Mondo cool.

TO THE MAX!!

... And I have to admit to this...

I found Deeum incredibilly sexy in this picture. That blush.. I mean.. RAWR!!! Not just Sexy! <span style="font-size:x-large;">Sexay!</span>

Merry Christmas indeed!!

I is a lot happier now!

WOW!!! <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Something cute plots your death </div></p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:44 pm

Deeum: Then who's the person to the very right with the glasses? <p>-----

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:44 pm

Suppose to be Neb. <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:45 pm

It's rather difficult to tell. <p>-----

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:47 pm

Can't help that. I've seen very, very few pictures of Neb and i went from memory.
So sorry. >_>; <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:50 pm

Oh yeah - in case ya can't tell... I really really like it. Good one!! Full of christmas cheer too! Moody Kamos plushie made me giggle a lot. <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Something cute plots your death </div></p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:13 pm

So maybe my trouble in recognition is because I'm narcissistic. <p>-----

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:16 pm

Happy you like it Cho. :0

If i had the will power.. i'd do another one.. Hmmm.. >_>; <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:15 pm

HA HA, I GOT TO SEE IT EARLY.

That makes me better than you :(

And: I like the colored version muchly, it's replaced sad angel in rain as my current desktop, as I am unoriginal and stole Dia's idea :O <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image
Why Barius has no Christmas</div></p>

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:39 pm

...wow DM. This rocks my world. Much love towards the Spob and Neb drawings, as well as the picture as a whole.

Plushie Timmy is quite amusing, and I must agree with Cho on "Grr, Mildy Disgruntled" Kamo. I'm guessing Santa Deeum put coal in his stocking (speaking of which, she is quite cute.)

All in all, great job. <p>

*Megaman sounds like a little girl*-Uncle Pervy, on the Voice Acting in MM8

"Well, we've made it to Leeds without being robbed or violated. We win at time traveling!" - Shelley, Scary-Go-Round</p>

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:02 pm

he he great pic DM wonderful pose. . .

he he he I wana hug em <p>

Just one thing, don't make me go Chibi on your ass.</p>

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:39 pm

I never, ever post to the fanart forum these days. It's an unwritten law.

The sheer brilliance of that pic has made me break this law. :(

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:07 pm

Wow. That's....just awesome. <p>---------------

"Well slap a dead fish on me and call me Molokidan!"</p>

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:39 pm

*applauds*

'Fraid I can't add much more, other than the usual "OMG YOU RAWKZORZ!" ot however you misspell it nowadays!

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:44 pm

And of course this image will mean that no others will be posted in this thread. Because, how do you compete with that? <p>-----

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:49 pm

I dunno. I could do something up to par with it. Still debating <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:51 pm

I meant by someone else. <p>-----

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:50 am

End plushie = wai, to say the least!

Nice detail all around, DM. TO keep up with my tradition of admiring unimportant details, I <3 the snow pattern in the bg! The shading on the sack is also very neat. <p>

<span style="font-size:x-small;">Here's to absorbing in the new year!
</span></p>

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:52 am

Great artwork there Deeum. Love the whole concept, sexy... yet festive... Image

But...

Where's Der Ash?

*feels all alone and unloved* 6_6

>:P Bah... just kidding about that... it's a great picture you've made there, awesome as always DM. Your artwork never ceases to amaze me. Image <p>"Uh-Huh... hate to break this to you... but gratuitus panty shots aren't considered a weapon!" --Deadpool to Sailor Moon, "Deadpool vs. Sailor Moon"</p>

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:47 am

I'm sure someone here can blast me out of the water, Zem :( <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:56 am

Don't sell yourself short, DM! I've looked at a lot of your artwork (however hard that is to believe. . .but I've had my time of sifting through the RPGWW fanart archives out of boredom) and you venture group shots an awful lot, and your chibi-skill is unparalleled. As far as group shots are concerned, you're pretty darn high on the spectrum.

Oh, and Ash, don't feel bad about being left out. With group shots, you can't include EVERYONE, it'd be madness. I'd be happy to draw a group pic with you in it...if I had a scanner, that is. >_> <p>---------------

"Well slap a dead fish on me and call me Molokidan!"</p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:35 am

n_n WHEEE! There's a wai wai Jinx! With pants! In a harley suit! HOORAAAAAY! This is bloody awesome and will become my wallpaper upon coming home.

You inspire me to make wacky holiday art. Which I will after the finals eat my soul. <p><div style="text-align:center">

The lunatic, the lover, and the poet Are of imagination all compact: One sees more devils than vast hell can hold, That is, the madman: the lover, all as frantic, Sees Helen's beauty in a brow of Egypt: The poet's eye, in a fine frenzy rolling, Doth glance from heaven to earth, from earth to heaven; And as imagination bodies forth The forms of things unknown, the poet's pen Turns them to shapes, and gives to airy nothing A local habitation and a name.
Willy Shakespeare</div></p>

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:52 pm

Molo: I didn't really mean it in that way.I was just telling Zem that my art=!absolute. Yeah it's nice, but i'm sure someone could easily do something better. o_o Just because it's mine doesn't mean "OH SHIT, IT'S ALL OVER! :'("

Lex: Glee!! :D I should do her without the harly suit sometime. >_>; <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:24 am

The absolute greatness of the picture astounds me. <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung

"I eat the talking bees because I am George Washington Christ"
-From "Bob the Ball"</p>

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:54 pm

I am amazed that Caesar manages to keep popping up in artwork despite the fact that I never RP. He's got to have the most disproportionate artwork/actual IC use ratio ever.

Awesomez. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=brainwalker>BrainWalker</A]&nbsp; Image at: 12/13/04 14:55

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:38 pm

He does ooze style, however. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image
Why Barius has no Christmas</div></p>

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:58 pm

That he does.
Also it's the only character of yours I can ever remember.

<s>Off topic: If BW still has it, he is to send me the full sized version of his avatar. DM now fully understands the sassiness and badassery that is Mid-boss.</s>

REQUEST WAS FILLED. <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=dragonmistressscv>DragonMistressSCV</A] at: 12/14/04 18:49

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:08 pm

Plus he has glasses. That makes all of the difference. <p>-----

Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare</span>

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:41 am

i m in love with that image, so high quality and cute.
best santa ever. <p><div style="text-align:center"> <span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">LAMBO SWIMS LIKE A BRICK!!</span>
my deviant art thingy!
quote:
"-Corrr! a giant ice key!
-I know where i could like to stick that one"
Banjo and Kazooie </div>
</p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:18 am

That would make lex go BWEEE and explode into tiny bits and start flying about like those rings that used to pop out of Sonic. Yeah....it'd be cool. <p><div style="text-align:center">

The lunatic, the lover, and the poet Are of imagination all compact: One sees more devils than vast hell can hold, That is, the madman: the lover, all as frantic, Sees Helen's beauty in a brow of Egypt: The poet's eye, in a fine frenzy rolling, Doth glance from heaven to earth, from earth to heaven; And as imagination bodies forth The forms of things unknown, the poet's pen Turns them to shapes, and gives to airy nothing A local habitation and a name.
Willy Shakespeare</div></p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous