OMG!!! Ash is DRAWING again? And he has his own account? ONO

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

OMG!!! Ash is DRAWING again? And he has his own account? ONO

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:52 am

Yes!!! Ash is back... and he is bearing gifts.... or something....

Finally got some of this shizite scanned. That and I FINALLY GOT MY OWN WEB ACCOUNT!!! The fires of hell have surely frozen over now. Image

It begins!!

*In alphabetical order*
Dante #1----

The crazed swordsman and annoying nemesis to Ash has finally gotten some art done of him.

This was originally going to be apart of a large picture involving him and Ash at seperate sides of the page, with their swords drawn amidst a fiery backdrop.

But I said "fuck it" and left it unfinished.

Dante #2----

This is actually my first drawing attempt for Dante. Yes, I like doing that "Hair-in-Front-of-Face" thing with Dante... just... adds something if you ask me. Makes him look a little more crazier IMHO. The better of the two Dante pictures if you ask me. 9_9 Image

Harbinger (Dark Future)----

"Everyone's Favorite Unstoppable Killing Machine"!! *sarcastic* The idea hit me one day and I put it to paper. There were meant to be chains and other restraints all over him. I like how the body work and muscles turned out.

He's watching you. o.o

Magdin----

Some art for Nick Shogun! He had always drawn some cool Ash work in the past and i've always meant to repay him for it. So here's one of his own characters and possibly one of my best pieces of artwork ever.

Just turned out terrific. Image

Miang #1----

One of my favorite RPGWW characters. Miang just kicks ass if you ask me. Well this is the first attempt at drawing her, which has obviously... turned up with mixed results. Image

Looks like Miang after an all nighter or grumpy or something. Hope Amanda still likes it though. 6_6

Miang #2----

The better of the two if you ask me. I just went at it in my own style and it turned out better than I could've expected. Only gripe is her ear's a little off... >.>

oh and you know I've changed since I didn't give her Double D breasts. >:D

One of my favorite works. Image

Well that's it for now, hope you all liked 'em Image

Please post comments and critiques. <p>"Uh-Huh... hate to break this to you... but gratuitus panty shots aren't considered a weapon!" --Deadpool to Sailor Moon, "Deadpool vs. Sailor Moon"</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=ashfanrico>Ash]&nbsp; Image at: 10/12/04 1:44 pm

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: OMG!!! Ash is DRAWING again? And he has his own account?

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:11 am

Hey man, you are REALLY good at shading.

Nice pics, all of 'em. <p>---------------

"Well slap a dead fish on me and call me Molokidan!"</p>

Elementalist Daien

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:17 pm

Harbringer is like some sort of meat miracle.

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:33 pm

Additionally, I'd like to comment on your second picture of Miang. Now, I may not know the female figure too well, but I can tell those breasts are a bit disproportionately small. Typically, a smaller cup size would mean "flatter", to put it as lightly as I can think of for the moment, rather than a humorously disproportional bust that still manages to stretch the outfit that much over a smaller area (And would be ~DD, I'd assume, if Miang were drawn more proportional). Decent try, though. I guess you'll get used to proportions on that sort of thing later. <p>ChibiUrusai: *chomps* I am underage. ^-^
Arch mage144: This means nothing to me. =P
T3chn0Namagomi: *motherly voice* Brian! What would Kate think if she heard you say that?!

---Dirtiness in a chat. Blame my mind for being in the gutter.

-Namagomi, who lives up to his name in this case.</p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:34 pm

Yes. His bigness is supreme. <p>

<span style="font-size:x-small;">Bebi Vegita: I made everyone into glorious Tsufurujin, but you're the exception, damned Saiyajin. You're going to be killed by my hands!
Goku: I like that better! I'd rather die than be your servant.
Bebi Vegita: Then, DIE!!</span></p>

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:37 pm

----------Miang:
Yeah I can comment on that one Doug... they're not so much as disproportionately small as the drawing was meant to be from an angle view. Basically meant to be an attempt at creating a view of her side/armpit area from that angle.

It just happens to make her body width overall look more wider, thus making the breasts look comically smaller.

Thanks for the comments Doug, it is a new thing for me to try new poses, views, and whatnot of characters. Hopefully I can work a little better on it as time goes on.

---------Harbinger:
-Reasons for Harbinger's supreme hugeness-
Well Harbinger's special. All that mass comes from the fact he can regenerate wounds and flesh over such short periods of time. So it only adds more and more mass as time goes on, perfecting the once damaged tissue. Which also includes damaged muscle.

That or I just mucked up a bit on his muscles. It's most likely this reason. :P

*taps into the power of Huge* HUGE!!!! <p>"Uh-Huh... hate to break this to you... but gratuitus panty shots aren't considered a weapon!" --Deadpool to Sailor Moon, "Deadpool vs. Sailor Moon"</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=ashfanrico>Ash]&nbsp; Image at: 10/12/04 7:42 pm

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:58 pm

No, I think that what Doug's trying to say is that they look less "like breasts" and more "like oranges stuffed down her shirt". <p>
<hr width="70%"><center>This month's "Transformer of the Month" is Pipes! He turns into a truck, and his primary function is not taking out the trash.</center></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=flamingdeth>FlamingDeth</A] at: 10/13/04 6:20 am

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:29 pm

They don't look like boobs. They look like very large testicles that have been grafted to her chest.
That, and I don't see what the need for large, perky breasts on everything is. <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung</p>

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:01 pm

Gee... thanks Nev... e_e I really like having something I've drawn being compared to "very large testicles". eVe

Image <p>"Uh-Huh... hate to break this to you... but gratuitus panty shots aren't considered a weapon!" --Deadpool to Sailor Moon, "Deadpool vs. Sailor Moon"</p>

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:57 pm

I think Nev's just jealous.

About the breasticles. <p>---------------

"Well slap a dead fish on me and call me Molokidan!"</p>

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:53 pm

Molo wins. <p>

"Never let your morals get in the way of doing what is right" - Salvor Hardin
</p>

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:00 pm

I guess I should explain the simile, since it makes perfect and non-derogatory sense to me-
A friend of mine went through a period where he had trouble drawing breasts- they always looked like testicles, which was how he described them. Those breasts reminds me a little but not a lot of his drawing of them. Sadly, I have NO idea how he corrected them aside from lessening his emphasis on the breasts or often ignoring them completely aside from a hint. <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung</p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:32 pm

......his nipples are winking at me oddly. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:31 pm

O_o.... e_e *sighs* Ok... then how do I fix it? Anyone care to help me out in that regard? <p>"Uh-Huh... hate to break this to you... but gratuitus panty shots aren't considered a weapon!" --Deadpool to Sailor Moon, "Deadpool vs. Sailor Moon"</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=ashfanrico>Ash]&nbsp; Image at: 10/18/04 5:49 pm

Mechanisto

Unread postby Mechanisto » Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:45 pm

As you command, Superior Sir.
<p>---
My head moves around inside the bag, it's not like I'm drinking through my actual eye socket.</p>

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:04 pm

o_o... thanks. This site should help.Image <p>"Uh-Huh... hate to break this to you... but gratuitus panty shots aren't considered a weapon!" --Deadpool to Sailor Moon, "Deadpool vs. Sailor Moon"</p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous