Request art thread! (No, the world is not going to end.)

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Raishilliah

Request art thread! (No, the world is not going to end.)

Unread postby Raishilliah » Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:13 pm

Like it said, taking (nearly) all requests for art. Basically, I've been drawing like a maniac lately and wanted to put it to good use.

I'm not all that picky about what the requests are, but there are a few things...
-Firstly, I'd prefer to do humanoid characters, as I can't draw things like, say, dragons. At. All. Same with animals... and by animals I do not mean things like catgirls. Catgirls I can draw.
-Secondly, finally, and obviously, I won't draw things I would get in trouble for scanning, aka art that would be of a mature category.

Ask away, me mateys!

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Re: Request art thread! (No, the world is not going to end.)

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:25 pm

Hmm. How 'bout... 2nd Generation Daenj'r Tymisonn!

Older black guy, in his forties, salt-and-pepper, short-cut hair, similarly coloured goatee, grand looking, white wizard-looking robes, black shirt, blue pants, tough looking black boots (think Bob from Reboot), grey metal gauntlets on his hands, and an ornate looking staff, with red as its base colour. (Go nuts.)

Also, he should look stern, almost distant. Ol' Dae turned into a fairly gruff old dad.

Other than that, I have no preferences. Thank you in advance... <p>--------------------
ImageAnd remember kids, SMOKING IS WRONG...</p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:10 pm

I want.....Pure! :D

A kitty girl that is half drow (dark elf, blueish blackish skin) and half nekojin, so she has kitty ears, paws, nose, and tail. She usually wears frilly things, and has a toy fish with a bow tie. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:51 pm

Give me Nevareh Milligan!

Either:
Tall but not overly so female human with long brown hair. Caucasian, with green eyes and extremely striking features. Tends to dress very well (though usually more like a very well-dressed guy than a well-dressed girl). Royal blues and purples, nice, cool, winter or autumn colors and shades. Screams elegant. Carries a pistol and usually looks either seductive or taunting.

Or:
Tall but not overly so female human with long brown hair. Caucasian, with green eyes and extremely striking features. Tends to dress comfortably though not necessarily very well, usually in earthtones, a loose blouse, and pants. Screams "I just wanna have fun." Usually found with a bottle of something alcoholic, and is probably in the process of seducing, taunting, or stealing from someone while at least mildly inebriated.

That's my request. So... please? <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung</p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:34 am

Milo, the tall, overly-friendly thinnish blacksmith-turned-mechanic with longish black hair; and Kurt, the prudent exiled noble elementalist who corroborates with him to build Gaera's first autoambulator (aka funny-looking car)!

...I really should RP with them again someday. Except work sucks. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Raishilliah

Unread postby Raishilliah » Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:48 pm

Can do all of these, though two things to ask.

A. Any prefered pose for Dae?
B. Priam, could you give a bit more, eh... description? Like Kurt's hair color, clothes, etc.

^_^; I'll hop to work on these.
<p>

l33tPenguinePimp: I'm going to try to make a bread bowl.
KnightsofSquare: Good luck.
KnightsofSquare: I can't even make a bread play ping pong.
</p>

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:32 pm

None! <p>--------------------
ImageAnd remember kids, SMOKING IS WRONG...</p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:46 am

He typically wears the robes of his former office, and despite all the dirt this causes to accrue on them, he keeps them rather well-maintained. According to Cho, he likes his tea HOT. He may or may not wear nobleman's spectacles. The robes are a dark crimson in color, with some gold embroidery here and there. Kurt's hair is slightly more bushy; think Ed from Cowboy Bebop, in a sort of orangeish-brown color.

Milo, on the other hand, wears clothes that are oil-stained as fuck--they always will be that way, no matter how many aprons he puts on or how neat he tries to be. He has a particularly....odd....style of magical casting. I'm sure some others can describe it if you ask; it's not terribly relevant to an art request. He does have a small set of glasses, but he does not often wear them. I imagine his hair much like Xenogears's Citan Uzuki's hair; a very, very long braid behind him (probably about long enough to stop about at his knees), with a sort of small double-wave in front.

Anything else? =D <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Raishilliah

Unread postby Raishilliah » Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:58 pm

That should be fine. Thanks, both of you. I'll hop to them, them! <p>

l33tPenguinePimp: I'm going to try to make a bread bowl.
KnightsofSquare: Good luck.
KnightsofSquare: I can't even make a bread play ping pong.
</p>

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:32 pm

Hooray!... n'stuff. <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung</p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous