Stitch

For artistic creations in non-text format.
bunnygirle78

Stitch

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:00 pm

Stitch

I drew Stitch background sucks though so ignore it. <p>

Just one thing, don't make me go Chibi on your ass.</p>

The Great Nevareh

Re: Stitch

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:50 am

Where're his extra arms? <p>"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung</p>

Will Rennar

Unread postby Will Rennar » Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:15 pm

A bishy Stitch........so wrong, yet so not-all-that-wrong...o_o <p>Will Rennar / Asura Calibre

The Rosetta Stone -- The Sketchpad -- Asura's Harem</p>

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:05 pm

O_o.... I don't know what's more slightly disturbing... the fact that Stitch is all grown up (do these kinds of aliens even age?) or the fact that he has to wear pants now, due to his now suddenly being annatomically correct or however you spell it.

It's an awesome piece of artwork though... a nice and different representation of a popular Disney character. Not to mention from one of the better Disney movies to come out in a long time.

While it's slightly freaky and/or disturbing from the P.o.V. of what it is based on... I still like it. Your art, as usual, kicks lotsa ass BG. Keep it up. Image Image <p>"Uh-Huh... hate to break this to you... but gratuitus panty shots aren't considered a weapon!" --Deadpool to Sailor Moon, "Deadpool vs. Sailor Moon"</p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:43 pm

Given the state of art on the Internet anymore, it looks like he'll be macking on Renamon or somesuch any minute now. Best be careful! <p>

Takorou: Look here. It's a word used to refer to everyone: old, young, man, and woman. "Rou-nyaku-nan-nyo". But you would say "rou-nyaku-nan-nyo-nyo". Here's another one. In Italy, there's a region called Bologna. You would say, "Bologna-nyo". In Buddhism, there's a word called "nyorai", but you'd say "nyorai-nyo". Could you stop saying, "nyo"?
Dejiko: No-nyo. I don't plan to stop-nyo. Go somewhere else-nyo.</p>

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:17 pm

If I let you write incomprehensibly again, will you not do anything like this ever again? :(

ikozaedro

Re: .

Unread postby ikozaedro » Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:05 pm

ah, but Banjooie fails to realize there is already another one! <p><div style="text-align:center"> <span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">LAMBO SWIMS LIKE A BRICK!!</span>
my deviant art thingy!
quote:
"-Corrr! a giant ice key!
-I know where i could like to stick that one"
Banjo and Kazooie </div>
</p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Re: .

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:05 pm

Nicely done, whoo for creative expression, but......WHY WHY THE HINT OF STITCH having "equipment".

Cute yes. But disturbing. But hey, it's all taste. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:24 pm

...I honestly thought that was just his bellybutton o_o;

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:48 pm

... That is his belly button, and the curve of his hips showing through his skin. Bishounen always have that.

The hint of equipment, if that's what it is, is lowwer. It's marked but the little 'v' at the very bottom of his pants, just above the outline. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Cute and fuzzy with sharp pointy sticks!</div></p>

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:45 am

I don't see much of a hint. Or even a suggestion. He's just too flat in that curve, even if there IS a v there, to have anything that he would need pants to conceal other than his nigh-endless supply of laser guns that he somehow grabs from his person.

Edit: Okay, I'll make it less... erm, roundabout. I don't see a bulge. There's just not enough there, and Stitch's pelvic curve is much too flat for him to be any more anatomically human than a Ken doll. With his legs apart like that, it suggests that there is nothing, and I mean NOTHING, there that could be considered "equipment" by any standard that we use. The only thing that those pants MIGHT conceal is the endless supply of laser guns that he pulls from nowhere and whips around in the beginning of the movie (And that the prison officials failed to take from him).

Yeesh, try to use euphamisms and people yell at you. <p>"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=thegreatnevareh>The]&nbsp; Image at: 9/15/04 5:36 pm

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:26 am

I would make some sort of positive or negative counter comment, but your statement is so far outside the reach of standard english that it cannot be properly translated.

At the tone, please hang up and try again. :{ Beep, yo. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Cute and fuzzy with sharp pointy sticks!</div></p>

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:35 pm

wait, i thought the 'hinting' was the fact that he is wearing pants, meaning theres something to hide. <p><div style="text-align:center"> <span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">LAMBO SWIMS LIKE A BRICK!!</span>
my deviant art thingy!
quote:
"-Corrr! a giant ice key!
-I know where i could like to stick that one"
Banjo and Kazooie </div>
</p>

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:56 pm

Nev: ... I could swear that your post was indeciferable this morning. Did you add words, or am I really sleeping that little? <p>

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:46 pm

The first part is untouched, the second part is added in reaction to your saying it was illegible. Since it's almost all one sentence, I guess you're right in that sense. If it's more legible NOW than it was BEFORE, then the fault is yours for not sleeping and eating those toadstools that people say you shouldn't eat. <p>"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung</p>

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:01 am

Ahh.... It's all becoming so clear now...

... you're kidding about the toadstools, right? Cuz, I jsut had a whole bag, and if they're a BAD thing, then I should be falling unconcious right about now or som- *thud* <p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous