Just when you thought the forum was safe...

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Will Rennar

Just when you thought the forum was safe...

Unread postby Will Rennar » Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:39 pm

Yep, it's that time again...NEW STUFF.

...Okay, she was supposed to look pregnant...

Is it just me, or did that sword get bigger?

And finally... An incomplete character re-design concept sketch. *shrugs* They can't ALL get finished..

You may now return to your regularly scheduled anarchy and chaos. <p>Will Rennar / Asura Calibre

The Rosetta Stone -- The Sketchpad -- Asura's Harem</p>Edited by: Will Rennar&nbsp; Image at: 8/18/04 8:05 pm

Darkblade2000us

re:just when etc.

Unread postby Darkblade2000us » Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:54 am

She looks pregnant to me. I've seen women in real life with less of a belly when they were with child. Like my old gym teacher back in highschool, I couldn't even tell until someone told me. Just cause you're pregnant doesn't mean you're stomach is going to stick way out of proportion. The others are nice too.

ikozaedro

Re: re:just when etc.

Unread postby ikozaedro » Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:56 pm

i agree, she does look pregnant, actually, that pic is the best of the bunch. <p><div style="text-align:center"> <span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">LAMBO SWIMS LIKE A BRICK!!</span>
my deviant art thingy!
quote:
"THE SONG! IT EATS MY BRAIN! MAKE IT STOP!"-Red(from Red love, By bunnygirle) </div>
</p>

Will Rennar

Re: re:just when etc.

Unread postby Will Rennar » Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:03 pm

Really....huhn. Maybe I need to do these time-waster doodles more often.. <p>Will Rennar / Asura Calibre

The Rosetta Stone -- The Sketchpad -- Asura's Harem</p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous