LadyDragonClawsEDW

Re: This has been a long time coming

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Sat May 24, 2003 11:21 am

AHHH! IT'S BACK! THE EVIL! <p>
Image One hat to rule them all.</p>

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Tue May 27, 2003 10:53 am

It was some days later for both Aya and Kamos. The interim of their lives had been filled with some adventure or another that had occupied their thoughts conveniently.

Aya was nestled into the Jade Dragon Inn, enjoying a fusionaire. She had hoped that Kamos' fear of the bar owner would keep him at bay. She took a sip of her drink and enjoyed the scenery. Rydia had done a good job rennovating the place. It was comfortable and kinda upscale.

Kamos walked in. He didn't like the bar owner because she 'creeped him out' but this was the place all of his friends seemed to go and it was good enough for him. He looked around for a place to sit and saw Aya.

And she saw him. Her heart jumped. Admittedly, before it had been disappointed that she may not see the doleful Valthi but now it was excited. However, her mind was screaming in alarm. She briefly considered fireballing him to the face so she could make a clean getaway.

"This is nuts. I have to settle this once and for all." She stood up as Kamos approached.

"Aya, I......I think," Kamos stammered. He rubbed the back of his head. He was never good at articulating his thoughts. "I think...."

"We need to talk, Kamos," Aya unwittingly finished for him. She grabbed his hand and pulled him to the counter. Gihin, a goblin, was wiping the counters whilst standing on a stool. "We need a room," Aya commanded.

Gihin looked up and grin. "Guten tag. All da rooms are sound proofen!" She hopped off the stool and dragged it over to the key wall. She grabbed a key and tossed it to Kamos. He caught it with a confused look. "Have a gut time, ya? And please clean up affer da mess, ya?"

Kamos looked absolutely pale, Aya simply palmed her face. "It's not like that!" Yet. She bit her tongue at the thought and dragged Kamos to the stairwell. This 'Kamos Fever' was going to end now and going to end today! <p>

<div style="text-align:center">
Nekogami Character Pantheon--Deviant Art Gallery--LiveJournal</div>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">Words to live by:
OMG PRIAM: ninja sex would be neither felt nor seen by either partner
OMG PRIAM: each would just suddenly need a smoke
Choark: Good luck there. You'll have to shit out darkness and send people into oblivion.</span></p>Edited by: Nekogami&nbsp; Image at: 5/27/03 3:35:58 pm

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue May 27, 2003 2:10 pm

- "she may not seem the doleful Valthi" -- see instead of seem
- "Gihin, a goblin, as wiping" -- was instead of as

Spiffy addition. ^_^ Yay for more cameos and rising action! Please do continue. <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "YOU SEE THE MIGHTY DAMARAMU'S BRAIN IS VERY COMPACT!" -- Damaramu
-=- "Don't worry Mink, I'll be good excess baggage!" -- Pia
-=- "But I'm a slime half!" -- Princess Vena
-=- "OH BY THE SEVEN GODS IT'S A MECHANICAL BIRD! But it's so...small..." -- announcer guy
-=- "Demons don't care about story continuity!" -- Doug Finn</span></p>

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu May 29, 2003 9:14 am

Yup. ^_^

*waves a chibiful cheering flag*

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Sat May 31, 2003 3:50 pm

AHHHHH!!!!!!!! <p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sat May 31, 2003 4:37 pm

Image I approve the manipulation in this tale. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage</div></p>

Nekogami

OMG Ebil

Unread postby Nekogami » Mon Jun 09, 2003 2:08 am

Aya arrived at the door and with a shaky hand unlocked it and stepped aside signalling for Kamos to step inside. Wairly, the Valthi did so , cofusion and uncertainty apparent on his face. The ryuuzoku stepped in after him and closed and locked it behind her.

For a few tense moments, Aya and Kamos simply gazed at each other, both too unsure of what to say. A rebuke was hot on Aya's lips but something kept her from speaking. Maybe it was something in the way Kamos innocently looked to her, practically begging for an explanation, to be loved. Or perhaps she felt pity in the way Kamos could be so deadly with a gun but so foolish with his heart.

She took a few steps towards him. Kamos' heart began to thump rapidly in his chest. He too wanted to speak but he knew that whenver he spoke to anyone, especially her, his words betrayed him and often stabbed him in the back. What to say in a time like this anyway? Surely she was here to tell him how much she truly hated him. She was in love with the king not with the mercenary. Kamos cast his eyes downward.

Aya sighed. "Look, Kamos...I know what you're thinking but you're wrong. I don't hate you it's just that...."

"That what? I'm a moron?" Kamos flopped down on the bed and became suddenly interested in his boots.

"I didn't say that! Stop putting words in my mouth Kamos! We just aren't compatible....." There was more silence after this comment. Aya took a seat beside Kamos. She half expected him to cry. She put a hand on his thigh and squeezed gently. "Kamos, I ....."

But her she was cut off from her sentence as Kamos's lip were tightly plastered to hers. <p>

Choark: Good luck there. You'll have to shit out darkness and send people into oblivion.</span></p>Edited by: Nekogami&nbsp; Image at: 8/11/03 11:52 am

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Re: OMG Ebil

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:49 pm

I'll admit, I still find it interesting to read, and the awkward behavior on both parts fits. The fact that it's slash fiction notwithstanding. ^_^; <p>

Also, gain some additional karma by going here.</p>

pd Rydia

Re: OMG Ebil

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Jun 09, 2003 2:15 pm

Bwa ha ha ha. ^_^ <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "YOU SEE THE MIGHTY DAMARAMU'S BRAIN IS VERY COMPACT!" -- Damaramu
-=- "Don't worry Mink, I'll be good excess baggage!" -- Pia
-=- "But I'm a slime half!" -- Princess Vena
-=- "OH BY THE SEVEN GODS IT'S A MECHANICAL BIRD! But it's so...small..." -- announcer guy
-=- "Demons don't care about story continuity!" -- Doug Finn</span></p>

NamagomiMk0

The bits of proofreading that I do...

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Tue Jun 10, 2003 2:26 pm

"Wairly, the Valthi did so , cofusion and uncertainty..."-> Confusion.

"...as Kamos's lip were tightly..." -> Lips, in this case... <p>T3chn0Namagomi: ChibiUrusai: *chomps* I am underage. ^-^
Arch mage144: This means nothing to me. =P
T3chn0Namagomi: *motherly voice* Brian! What would Kate think if she heard you say that?!

---Dirtiness in a chat. Blame my mind for being in the gutter.

-Namagomi, who lives up to his name in this case.</p>

Banjooie

Re: The bits of proofreading that I do...

Unread postby Banjooie » Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:44 pm

Also, it's 'warily'. o.o <p><Chat> <Matto says, "What's up?"
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Angst."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Drama."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Betrayal."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Plushies."</p>

NamagomiMk0

Re: This place needs more FANfiction

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Tue Jul 01, 2003 1:25 pm

Uhh.....encore? <p>ChibiUrusai: *chomps* I am underage. ^-^
Arch mage144: This means nothing to me. =P
T3chn0Namagomi: *motherly voice* Brian! What would Kate think if she heard you say that?!

---Dirtiness in a chat. Blame my mind for being in the gutter.

-Namagomi, who lives up to his name in this case.</p>

Angel of Fire

Unread postby Angel of Fire » Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:25 pm

Wow. That is ebil beyond all telling. Keep it up!
*clamors for more* <p>_________
I promise I don't bite... too hard

</p>

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Tue Jul 08, 2003 1:34 pm

BWAHAHAHAHA

More More!
<p>

Another crazy conversation between me and Jak
<p>Me: Seriously, it pees when I burn!
<p>Jak:....
<p>Me:....
<p>Jak: Don't you mean-
<p>Me: No, seriously! Here, you set my arm on fire and I'll wet my pants.
</p>

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Mon Aug 11, 2003 11:58 am

Aya's face burned and she rapidly reached up to grab Kamos's shoulders and push him away. However, as her fingers clasped around his tight muscles, she felt her arms pull him forward and not backwards. Her body staged a full revolt against her mind and welcomed the Valthi mercenary's advances.

Her lips returned the kiss and her heart beat a dance of excitement. This was adultery! Her mind screamed this over and over but her body simply grinned.

It was unclear at which point clothes were lost and the covers torn from the bed or at which point they engaged in unfettered passion. But the next morning, it was very clear to Aya that...

"MY DEAR CEPHEID!!......." She looked beside her at the sleeping man, who for once looked happy. "I SLEPT WITH KAMOS!" She collapsed back into the bed, eyes wide with terror.
<p>

Choark: Good luck there. You'll have to shit out darkness and send people into oblivion.</span></p>Edited by: Nekogami&nbsp; Image at: 8/14/03 5:07 pm

Koneko

O.O OMG EBIL.

Unread postby Koneko » Tue Aug 12, 2003 11:48 am

"...DEAR CIEPHID!!'..." -"Ciephid" is, I believe, "Cepheid"

"...SLEPT HIS KAMOS!'..." -"his" ought to be "with"

"...which point the engaged in..." - "the" = "they"

"...unclear, at which point..." - Comma needs not be there

And... dear lord, this is ebil. Mad props to you. Wai wai lunatic props to you.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=koneko@rpgww60462>Koneko</A] at: 8/17/03 2:02 pm

Nekogami

Re: O.O OMG EBIL.

Unread postby Nekogami » Thu Aug 14, 2003 5:07 pm

Editted, Yari.

Hmmm, how should I continue or should I let the evil end there. <p>

Choark: Good luck there. You'll have to shit out darkness and send people into oblivion.</span></p>

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sat Aug 16, 2003 12:08 pm

<.< >.> You could have Charles barge in on them or something... <p>

Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.</p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Aug 21, 2003 8:05 pm

I think you need some sort of conclusion. Perhaps in light of...events...Aya decides to run away from the castle. Perhaps with Kamos, or without Kamos, or originally without but they later wind up travelling together somehow. Either way, you can't just leave us hanging here. ={ <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "Zoooooom...Zoooooom...CRASH! Enthusiasm counts. Never be afraid to try."
-=- "All cookies are good, dum-dum." -- Binky
-=- "Kazootles!"

{RPGWW -- an RPing community} -- {Hogwarts RP} -- {RP Boot Camp}
{Rydia's Pocket Dragon Encyclopedia} -- {StarDragon Oekaki}</span></p>

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Sun Aug 31, 2003 10:01 pm

Many weeks had passed since Aya and Kamos had bedded together. She left the sleeping Valthi mercenary in the hotel bed, quickly getting back to her castle and to her normal life. She avoided him constantly since then.

She was sitting at the dinner table, King Charles chowing down on chicken leg. It was one of the rare times that they were home together when she suddenly excused herself for feeling ill.

The feeling wasn't anything new. For some time now, she always felt ill and not quite herself. She sat at the edge of the bathtub and clenched her stomach.

Kyra, a timid white mage married to a timid paladin wanna-be, came and and knelt down beside her. "Aya, are you all right?"

Aya nodded. "I...I think I've come down with some kind of bug. I've been sick for a few weeks now...I don't know what's wrong."

The white mage squeezed the queen's hand and closed her eyes so she could concentrate her magic. The flows of positive healing energy poured from the empathetic mage and into the Queen. Aya began to feel better almost immediately.

"Wow, Kyra, I feel tons better all ready." Aya stood up as soon as Kyra was done.

Kyra shook her head and smiled full of genuine joy. "Well, it was nothing and no wonder you feel out of it! Aya you're pregnant!"

"Pregnant?" Aya looked befuddled. That's impossible today is the first time that I've had enough time to be intimate with Charles. He can't be the...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

-=The End=- <p>

Choark: Good luck there. You'll have to shit out darkness and send people into oblivion.</span></p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Aug 31, 2003 10:08 pm

>:D Mwee hee hee. A fitting end to this magnificient piece of work. I heartily approve. <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "Zoooooom...Zoooooom...CRASH! Enthusiasm counts. Never be afraid to try."
-=- "All cookies are good, dum-dum." -- Binky
-=- "Kazootles!"

{RPGWW -- an RPing community} -- {Hogwarts RP} -- {RP Boot Camp}
{Rydia's Pocket Dragon Encyclopedia} -- {StarDragon Oekaki}</span></p>

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Sun Aug 31, 2003 10:34 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO <p>

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sun Aug 31, 2003 11:05 pm

Abortion! Abortion! Lalalalala!

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:38 pm

Ooh, this is so evil! But evil in a good way. This story gets the Estella Nueva Stamp of Approval. Will there be a sequel, or will this stand on its own? <p>

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">
"Hear all Hear All! I dub this man The Angst Mysterious Bloke of the party! May he now and forever more been known as this! Ask not his past, for it is probably overly tragic and boring. Ask not his name for it is more mysterious not to know it! And ask not of his powers for it is hiding behind a hood cause he's too scared of what women will think of his ugly mug!"-Jenna Tymisonn, Where the Heart Is

"Queasy? Queasiness is for the weak! And the queasy!" -Jaeko</span></p>

Previous

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings