`twas the night. . .he he

For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

bunnygirle78

`twas the night. . .he he

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Wed Dec 25, 2002 12:53 am

*I don't know if anyone has done this yet, but I thought I would do it cuz Im watching tom and Jerry*

Narrator: Twas the night before Christmas. . .

Censor: hold up.

Narrator: What? Who the heck are you.

Censor: I am the network censor. I am hear to make sure you keep this politically correct.

Narrator: Ok, but what did I do wrong

Censor: Well you cant say Christmas.

Narrator: But. . that The name of The poem and its for Christmas.

Censor: Sorry, but you still cant say it. Say Holiday instead as it can refer to any.

Narrator: Ok. Twas The night before Christmas, and all threw The house. Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.

Censor: Hold a sec.

Narrator: come on you cant find anything politically in correct about those lines.

Censor: Oh is that a challenge, but seriously. You cant say mouse.

Narrator: Ok, come on this is a joke. Did Bob put you up to this?

Censor: No I don’t know bob. But anyway sat animal. You cant be insensitive to animals.

Narrator: Fine. Not a creature was stirring not even an. . .come on that sounds stupid.

Censor: You know I say weather you keep your job or not.

Narrator: Fine. Not a creature was stirring not even an animal. With ma in Her kerchief, and I in my cap.

Censor: Ahem

Narrator: Jesus.

Censor: Hay don’t say Jesus. Not everyone celebrates it like that.

Narrator: Ok just tell me what The heck was wrong that time.

Censorship: you ant say Ma in Her kerchief. Feminist will think that you are indicating that women are suppose to be wearing kerchief.

Narrator: So what do I say?

Censor: Say flannels.

Narrator: Flannels. . .ooook. With ma in Her flannels and I in my cap. We just settle down for a long winters nape. The children were nestled all sung in their beds. . .

Censor: What

Narrator: Im just waiting to see what crazy thing you want me to change.

Censor: No your good.

Narrator: Ok then I go on. While visions of sugar plumbs danced in their heads.

Censor: HOLD The phone. Look you cant promote sweets

Narrator: Oh give me a break.

Censor: Look since the McDonalds thing you have to make sure you say just how fatning things are.

Narrator: I am not . . .

Censor: Paycheck

Narrator: While visions of sugar plumbs danced in their heads. Just to let you know that sugar plumbs are fatning, because The contain sugar. Yes sugar.

Censor: Good go on.

Narrator: Sun of a. .

Censor: What was that

Narrator: Nothing. You know what forget it. I know this is messed up. Look you cant be politically correct all The time.

Censor: Well you better try
Narrator: Look you don’t get it. I don’t want to be politically correct, I want to read a Christmas poem.

Censor: Don’t say Christmas, say Holiday.

Narrator: NO. I CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS. That it, I am going to kick your but.

Censor: Uh. ..(runs away)

Narrator: (Chases after him) And to all a good night you lackey of The corpret machine!
<p>Sometimes when I se squirls I feel the urge to kill. . .is that wrong?</p>

Sobe Dragon

Re: `twas the night. . .he he

Unread postby Sobe Dragon » Sat Feb 22, 2003 4:41 pm

OH MY GOD!!!! That was one of the funniest things I've read in awhile. Also, its whether not weather, just thought you'd like to know. Thank you for posting something making fun of political correctness. You should definitely do more of these.

Darsis AlTanis

Re: `twas the night. . .he he

Unread postby Darsis AlTanis » Sun Feb 23, 2003 5:35 pm

Have you ever read the book Politically Correct Christmas Stories? It's part of a big series, all extremely funny. Anywho, there was one in the Christmas Story one remarkably similar to this, called "The Night Before Solstice" Very funny, as was this.

<p>All that is gold does not glitter. not all those who wander are lost.</p>

Skull Dragon 2

Unread postby Skull Dragon 2 » Sun Feb 23, 2003 5:44 pm

Proof-fricking-read.

Dude, stop editing my posts. <p><div style="text-align:center">The triumphant return of the Noseless Bishounen
<span style="color:white;">I am the schizoid serpent.</span></div></p>Edited by: Skull Dragon 2&nbsp; Image at: 2/24/03 5:35:09 pm

Uncle Pervy

Roight!

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Feb 24, 2003 4:02 pm

However rudely he says it, Shermy does have a point.

A bit of proof-reading and spellchecking can go a long ways. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage</div></p>

bunnygirle78

Re: Roight!

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Feb 24, 2003 6:43 pm

sorry. I wrote this late at night on Christmas eve. I didn't even think it was still up hear. I'll check everything and edit it ok. It will take a while till I can get to it though.

<p>Sometimes when I se squirls I feel the urge to kill. . .is that wrong?</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=pdrydia>pd]&nbsp; Image at: 6/10/05 18:18

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings