Absence Announcements

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Zemyla

Re: Absence Announcements

Unread postby Zemyla » Thu May 13, 2004 10:33 pm

May 13-????

I will be gone because I won't have access to school. I may or may not (depending on how much housework I do) be able to get on; times and participation may vary. No warranty is given, expressly or implied. Void where prohibited. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English

Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Fri May 14, 2004 6:10 am

May 11-(June 4-11)

Due to circumstances, I will be taking a month-long hiatus or so from RPing. Those that I have talked to already know the reason. <p>ChibiUrusai: *chomps* I am underage. ^-^
Arch mage144: This means nothing to me. =P
T3chn0Namagomi: *motherly voice* Brian! What would Kate think if she heard you say that?!

---Dirtiness in a chat. Blame my mind for being in the gutter.

-Namagomi, who lives up to his name in this case.</p>

wkz

Unread postby wkz » Tue May 18, 2004 9:18 am

Between my own personal company computer breaking down, and no less than 3 different deadlines coming up, I am now limited to posting once a day, on a narrow bracket of time.

(Between coming back from work, and the ZZZZzzzz, if you must know)

Just letting you know.....

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri May 21, 2004 12:45 pm

Gonna be completely out of touch this weekend due to CAMPING!

So no posties at all from me. =D

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Sun May 30, 2004 8:31 pm

I am going to be gone on vacation from this Wednesday until Sunday.

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:37 pm

Starting this Friday and until mid-August. I might be able to log on to read and maybe post, but that's it. <p>"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung</p>

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:21 pm

I'll be gone from the night of the 30th till the night of the 11th of next month. The Merc RP is on hold, and I'm sure Kelne can NPC Petty until I get back.

Edit: Turns out there is a net connection here. While I'm leaving the Merc RP on hold until I get back I will be around infrequently.

Edited by: Jak Snide&nbsp; Image at: 7/1/04 4:38 pm

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:52 pm

I'm going to be gone camping tomorrow until probably Sunday evening, maybe Monday. If it comes up, Kelne can go ahead and NPC Idran as well. <p>

"Never let your morals get in the way of doing what is right" - Salvor Hardin</p>

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:43 pm

Several absences in the known future.

I, as well as a good majority of the board's people, will not be available for RPing from July 30th to August 1st. Many other people will be unavailable for a longer time, probably. Why? Otakon.

However, the real reason I'm posting an absence announcement is the fact that I will also be unavailable from August 4th to August 8th. The reason? A cousin's wedding in Montana.

After that, thankfully, my schedule opens up greatly. More on that another time. <p>

<span style="font-size:medium;"> Quotes of the Moment: </span> <span style="font-size:xx-small;">

=="Yeah, well STUDY THIS!!" - Sonya Blade, "Mortal Kombat"
=="Buckle your seat belt Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is goin' bye bye." - Cypher, "The Matrix"

View my online journal here.
Also, if you have a question about my characters, look here.
And I've been having image trouble, so those are out for a while. </span></p>

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:58 pm

Hey, on July 31, I head out for a two week family outing to the beach...and I probably won't have access. <p>------
------
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I do not go medieval on peoples asses. I go Renaissance. There's an important difference. Medieval is just beating someone with a mace, but Renaissance is artful, sophisticated. Smooth, yet firm, powerful, yet distinct. Everyone knows when someone's gone Medieval on their ass, but they don't know Renaissance until its too late. -Wiseass Dave</span> </p>

wkz

Unread postby wkz » Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:21 pm

Just to let you guys know,
I'll be going for a week-long holiday in China, starting from the coming Thursday, to the following Thursday. (from the 5th to 12th Aug)

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:56 pm

Going on the Worst Trip ever. Be back Sunday. <p>-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"If a tree falls in the middle of a forest and no one's around to hear it, it was obviously the work of ninja."
-Darkknight

"We know there's no soy milk, because there's no soy titties."
-Lewis Black</p>

WillBaseton
Self-Proclaimed Gaming Guru

Unread postby WillBaseton » Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:39 am

As of now until an unknown future date (probably tomorrow afternoon, the 16th), I will be unavailable. College transit and all. Whee. Back when I can get a connection up and running. <p>
The closer you get to light, the larger your shadow becomes.

"Sheesh! Everybody's just going and growing wings! So much for being unique!" - Will</p>

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:16 am

...whoo, yeah! SHORT NOTICE TIME!

Camping at Yosemite starting today, and we don't come home 'til the 22nd. Sowwy for short notice again and shizzy. ^^;

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:29 pm

Going up to uni on Sunday, and I don't know how long it'll be before the net gets hooked up. I'll be able to access the net from on campus, but I doubt I'll be available on AIM.

GC130A

Unread postby GC130A » Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:11 pm

Today, tomorrow and Sunday, due to stuff.

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:26 pm

From now until next Monday, for Thanksgiving. I know it's bass-ackward, but I get my free time at school and none at home. <p>-----

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion</span>

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:49 pm

It's that time of year again.

Actually, for me, it isn't yet, but from January 2nd to January 15th, I will be too busy to post on here at all. For the majority of that time it will be a team training camp (no, we could not afford Hawaii this year, so we are in Florida - I'll keep you posted on the exact place).

However, on January 14th and 15th it is back-to-back swim meets - both of them home meets thankfully, but still, back-to-back is kinda rough, so I may not be able to think clearly enough to do anything RP-related.

Edit: IN ADDITION, I may not be on AIM much between now (December 18th) and January 2nd, because I'll be switching between three computers during the holidays. I WILL make sure to continue board RPs but I may not have time for chat RPs during this. <p>

<span style="font-size:medium;"> Quotes of the Moment: </span> <span style="font-size:xx-small;">

=="Yeah, well STUDY THIS!!" - Sonya Blade, "Mortal Kombat"
=="Buckle your seat belt Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is goin' bye bye." - Cypher, "The Matrix"

And I've been having image trouble, so those are out for a while. </span></p>Edited by: Divinegon2130 at: 12/19/04 0:50

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:57 am

Gonna be gone from around the 16th of December until the 6th-ish of January.

SUFFER. <p>
<center><small>"We are just poor, wandering corn farmers..."
</p>

Mechanisto

Unread postby Mechanisto » Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:08 pm

Hello. I will be gone for about two weeks over the christmassy period, visiting folks who have no intarweb whatsoever. Sorry for the inconvenience. Should be back around the start of January.

Now. Could an admin please send this message back in time about two weeks? I was literally dragged out the door before I could post a warning. How unhandy.

Although, I am back. Posting should resume shortly. Please spread the word as needed. <p>---
My head moves around inside the bag, it's not like I'm drinking through my actual eye socket.</p>

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:18 am

Well, I'll be gone from wednesday through to saturday for a family wedding. Seems like there are a lot of those going around... <p>KnightsofSquare: DarkLordKelne is a tomboy bunnygirl, jealous of the business successes of her 37 older brothers, she is pursuing her own business degree in hopes of someday initiating a hostile takeover against her brothers' corporations.</p>

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:16 pm

If I haven't already mentioned it, I will be gone from Wednesday, February 23rd to Saturday, February 26th. This is due to a major swim competition.

Major as in, like, the biggest (and last) one of the season. <p>

=="....and I must have missed a step or two - or five." - Fuzzfas, Trynnie Alchemist (from Wizardry 8)
=="Great work, Prof! Now find me something to punch." Reese, from the comic 'Dinosaurs for Hire'

And I've been having image trouble, so those are out for a while. </span></p>

Mechanisto

Unread postby Mechanisto » Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:31 pm

Sadly, I will be gone for a week, starting around the weekend of the 12th of March. I go to visit long-absent family, in the strange and far-off realm of No Internet.

Aribaderci, all. May you return swiftly. And by 'you' I mean 'I'. <p>---
My head moves around inside the bag, it's not like I'm drinking through my actual eye socket.</p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:37 pm

I'll be gone from the 10th (tomorrow) until the 12th. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">"Pants are bad!!! We should wear pants only on our head you conformist bastard!!! Pants are the devils work!! Run freee!! And pantless!!!" -- Vulture</div>
</p>

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:21 am

Around lunchtime today, (Tuesday), I am going to be driving to New Mexico (14-hour car ride! Hurrah!) to go to a family reunion of sorts. I'll return late Sunday night.

While I am taking my laptop with me, whether or not I will have internet access is questionable, and if I do, there shall be a lot of chaotic family hijinx going on, so my internet time would still be sparce.

Anyway, hope everyone has a great Easter! <p>---------------

"Well slap a dead fish on me and call me Molokidan!"</p>

JasonAB17

Unread postby JasonAB17 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:08 pm

Alright. Our net stuff isn't appreciating the switchign around of all these new machiens and parts. So I've been having trouble getting onto a comptuer and then loggign onto the internet. I can still handle the forum, but I may be missing from AIM for a while. Can't be sure about what amount of time precisely.

Hell, for all I know I could get back by later today, or in a week from now. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

HOLIDAY. CELEBRATE.

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Sun May 01, 2005 3:13 pm

Yo. I'm taking off to Radium Hot Springs, BC (yes, that's the full name of the town) for a week. I'm leaving in less than an hour, and I'll be back Saturday or Sunday. Expect no posts whatsoever. I may not even check my email (I mean, who emails ME? Other than Cineplex and Hotmail Member Services, that is...)

And iffin' ya don't see this post, sorry. Not my fault.

Till next week. <p>--------------------
Remember, even God has a sense of humour. Just look at the platypus.

-Kevin Smith</p>

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:22 pm

Bump

Idran

Unread postby Idran » Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:50 pm

I'm going to be gone for an indeterminite amount of time as I get my internet connection set back up at home.

Jak Snide

Re: .

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:34 am

I'm off on holidays for 3 weeks or so. I'll be back on the 4th of August. I'll be able to get online to make RP posts now and then at a net cafe, but probably only once a week or so.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:55 pm

I'mma leave tomorrow or Sunday, and return on the 5th or 6th.

HUWAH! <p>
<div style="text-align:center">dictionary.com | encyclopædia dramatica</div></p>

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:16 am

Gone to Otakon, see you all again on Monday after the first day of College. :{!

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:42 pm

Probably will be absent until Monday. <p>-----

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

Elitegamer7539

Unread postby Elitegamer7539 » Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:25 am

I'll be out on vacation from the 16th to the 25th. <p>
____<span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:helvetica;font-size:x-large;">t(</span><span style="color:black;font-family:helvetica;font-size:x-large;">'.'</span><span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:helvetica;font-size:x-large;">t)</span>____
Kirby is not amused.</p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:30 pm

I'm gone, by the way.

I have been for a while.

I'll be back in Macon around the 10th or so? <p>
<div style="text-align:center">dictionary.com | encyclopædia dramatica</div></p>

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:37 am

Gonna be away for 4-5 days or so.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:20 pm

Gonna be gone from tomorrow until the 1st, then likely will need a couple days to recover. <p>

Nakibe
Lady Malix wills your demise!

Unread postby Nakibe » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:17 am

Mew Mew. I unfortunately will not be online anytime between this Friday afternoon and next Wednesday. Sorry folks. <p><span style="font-size:small;">

Currently idolizing - Roger Bacon, Shadow Hearts
Dislikes : Stupid people, Church officials, People that prey on the weak
Method of Destroying the World : Feh. God can do it for me. >:{
Becomes Super Powerful When : ... well F***. When ISN'T he?</span>

"Lunatic? The sages of EVERY age were called that! Let HISTORY decide whether my actions were good or bad. For now, we must forge ahead!"</p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:06 pm

Spring Break is here and hence I will be gone until the Monday after. Be well, folks! <p>

<div style="text-align:center">"I've come to care about you. A lot. And also not in that way. Well, yeah, in that way a little. Half and Half."
"He's rectangley. That's how you'll know him. By his rectangularness."
"A head your size would burst like an infected kidney... and all I'd remember was how warm the juices were that lapped the back of my uvula on their trip down to stomach land."</div></p>

Tis Sage

BLarghle.

Unread postby Tis Sage » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:46 am

With internet and spring break problems, I shall be back by Monday at the earliest. You folks don't turn into horrible cannibals and eat poor Piggy now, y'hear?

PreviousNext

Return to OOC RP Discussion