Cadeyrn's Characters

Character sheet archiving. Help with characters can be solicited here. This is also the place to talk Philsys or other RPing systems.
Cadeyrn

Cadeyrn's Characters

Unread postby Cadeyrn » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:44 pm

Name: Cadeyrn Cahir

Race: Human

Origin: Cadeyrn was born in Yangurra.

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Possessions:

Composite Recurve Bow: A powerful composite recurve bow that can kill an a man standing 500 metres away.

Xiphos: A short, leaf bladed sword that is good for cutting and stabbing opponents.

Dirk: Used in conjunction with the Xiphos.

Throwing Knives: Cadeyrn has two of these, one in his boot and the other in his belt.

Quiver: A quiver of 40 arrows.

Swag: A canvas sack with two blankets. Food and other goods are stored in it, and the swag is rolled up and slung over Cadeyrn's shoulder.

Trick Mail: A sleeveless tunic scale mail that is covered by another layer of leather, causing it to appear to be padded leather armour.

Cloak: A mottled cloak that Cadeyrn wears at all times. It's hood is always up around his face.

Appearance: Cadeyrn is a massive man, standing at 6'8" and weighing a hundred and twenty kilograms. His mottled cloak, which he always wears, hides his body in shadow, making Cadeyrn a mysterious man. When his cloak is removed, you can see Cadeyrn's flaming, red hair, murky blue eyes and scarred arms. You will also notice his face, which has a large scar running down from his right temple to his chin, bypassing his eye and lips only just.

If you met Cadeyrn in a forest, you would not know that he was there until he stepped out of the undergrowth and stood beside you, causing you to pratically die of shock, not just because of his sudden appearance but also because he looks so menacing.

Personality: Cadeyrn is a dark, forboding person who never lets anyone get closer to him. If, however, someone did manage to get close to this gruff, silent and brooding giant, then they would see that Cadeyrn is actually a great person to be with. He has a marvelous sense of humour and is very gentle, as well as being a very caring and kind person.

Skills & Abilities:

Woodlore: Cadeyrn can track you through virtually any terrain, survive anywhere and can always find herbs which can heal you.

Archery: Cadeyrn can kill a man at 500 metres, provided that the man stays still and that Cadeyrn is not distracted by anything.

Swordsmanship: Cadeyrn is an expert with his sword and loves to cause damage with it.

Knowledge:

Cadeyrn knows exactly where he is going and what lies ahead of him.

History:

Cadeyrn lay in the bottom of the boat as his lifeblood seeped away. Bleeding from a dozen cuts, the huge man wasn't even aware of the fact that the soldiers who had tried to kill him were now all dead. The fact that he still had all his weapons didn't even register in Cadeyrn's mind. All he could think of was what had happened. The whole ship had been destroyed and now he was the only survivor, the only Yangurran in over four thousand kilometres. What was worse was that Cadeyrn had to get an important messge to his General. But now that the ship had been destroyed and all his friends had been killed, nothing mattered to Cadeyrn. A small voice called him a coward, hurting him, but still Cadeyrn refused to do anything. The voice of General Blamey echoed through his head.

"You are the only person who has what it takes for this journey. If you fail, then the whole country may be destroyed."

Struggling, Cadeyrn sat up and noticed that he was close enough to swin to shore. Diving over the sid eof the boat, Cadeyrn swam to towards the shore. It was painful, swimming when you were bleeding from a dozen cuts. Cadeyrn's wrists were also red raw, from where the manacles had closed around the massive wrists.

Once on the shore, Cadeyrn checked to make sure that he had everyhing. His bowstring was wet, but he could always buy another one. Staggering to his feet, the huge man stared over the water and remembered what had brought him to this shore.

The journey had started almost a year ago, after the first ship from the Anglic Empire had arrived on the shore of Yangurra. Suspicious of the "peaceful explorers", an expedition had been mounted to find out what the Anglic Empire was really like. Sighing, Cadeyrn remember the trip.

There had been massive storms, the whole ship had been destroyed on a reef, the survivors had been captured by warrior women and had then struggled to make their escape. Having done so, they stole a ship and continued their journey until an Anglic warship had picked them up and chained them in the hold. The group had then escaped, but Cadeyrn was the only survivor. Shaking his head, Cadeyrn staggered off towards where a nice, dark alley should be.

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=cadeyrn@rpgww60462>Cadeyrn</A] at: 12/29/06 17:38

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Re: Cadeyrn's Characters

Unread postby Kai » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:18 pm

Good to see you getting a character up. I would like to see a little more history. Don't worry about it being too long; if you had a three hundred page novel of history I'd likely read it. Also, don't worry about it being setting-specific. I just want to see what he's got, no matter what setting it's in.

Again. Glad to see you posting something up. Contact me if you want me to get you into chat RPs. You're more than welcome to jump in. <p>-------------------------
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">"Because we care, my sweet imperialist dog." --Linka to Wheeler</span></p>

Cadeyrn

Unread postby Cadeyrn » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:40 pm

I kinda made this character for a specific RP, which I'm going to start.

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:47 pm

Also a lovely idea. I just wanted to make sure you knew that you're more than welcome in other RPs. New people frequently are a little gun-shy, so I wanted to make sure someone said it.

Hope your RP goes well. I saw the thread in OOC, and I may follow it as it gets started.

*salute* <p>-------------------------
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">"Because we care, my sweet imperialist dog." --Linka to Wheeler</span></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=kai@rpgww60462>Kai</A]&nbsp; Image at: 12/29/06 18:48

Cadeyrn

Unread postby Cadeyrn » Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:52 am

It's not so much that i'm gun shy, but that I can't find an RP that suits me.

Return to Character Closet