World Travelers

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
LostDreamer

Re: World Travelers

Unread postby LostDreamer » Sun Aug 31, 2003 4:14 pm

Shaking from head to foot, Sharon looked from on side of the tent to the other, letting her eyes adjust to the light. Quickly warming up with an unknown heat with in the tent, she shook out her hair and squeezed out her shirt. Looking in the tent she noticed it seemed much larger on the inside that outside.

"This dream is getting weirder and weirder ... what do you suppose that is in the center?" She asks May and Blue as they come in behind her "Where's Nash?"

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sun Aug 31, 2003 6:01 pm

Nash stood amongst this new vision, getting more soaked by the rain the longer he stood there. "What the... hell?" he asked. The carnival looked aged extremely... as if... it had never been taken down. As if it never left this town... almost like...

"Nobody was alive to do so..." he said, and it was true. For it looked like the end of the world had occured.

IM:Whatever the fuck this is... I'm going to find out.

He swore under his breath as he followed the others towards the tent...

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:12 pm

May shook her head as she hugged her arms to get warm.

"Don't know." She said stepting forard a bit.

"Oh my!" Said a loud voice from behind all of them. May spun around to see an old woman dressed in robes behind them. She was leaning on an old walking stick and staring up at them.

"Woa.. ." May said looking past Nash.

"What are all of you doing out on a night like this?" She asked in a puzzeled voice. "Not that I mind. Its been a long time since I have had any visitors. Oh. . .look at you young man." She said staring up at Nash.

"Soaked to the bone, all of you. Well we can't have that. Why not take a seat and I'll make some tea. Yes its been a long time since I've had any guests."

"Uh. .sit where?"

"Why, in the chairs of course." The woman said walking past the rim of the light, as she did it spread to show some chairs and a raoring fire.

"Nash?" May said looking at him. "You looked even more freaked out that I feel." She said with a nervous laugh.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:14 am

Nash nervously laughed. "Yeah... well...," as he thought back to the vision he saw, "lotsa strange shit's been going on. I'm just not used to it." He said, chuckling while at the same time shivering from the cold.

IM:Probably best not to tell the others yet...

He followed the old woman's advice and sat down near the fire. He was greatly puzzled why such a place would be in a carnival tent.

LostDreamer

Unread postby LostDreamer » Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:21 am

Jumping back at the sight of the old woman and blinking vigorously as the light displayed the quaint seating area ... then it hit her...

"What do you mean a long time since you had any visitors? The carnival was full of people just a few minuets ago..." and her voice faded away as uncertainty set in "and then they all kinda disappeared ... oh boy this is not real, this can't be..."

Glancing back to the others, Sharon asked "Are you guys real or am I dreaming? Please tell me I am dreaming..." Her eyes beginning to tear up and her body shaking ... not because of the cold out side but the fear inside.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Sep 01, 2003 7:45 pm

The old woman frowned at Nash and then put her hands on her hips.

"Now young man, I will thank you not to se such vulgarities. There is an young boy there you know." She said with a sigh and sat down in a rocking chair.

May blinked and stared at Sharon .

"What, hay this is my dream." She said.

The old woman laughed to herself.

"My, young ones this day." She said shaking her head. "what jokes you play. Carnival, ha ha. My my, what a funny word." She said. "Tea will be ready soon, yep any time now."

LostDreamer

Unread postby LostDreamer » Fri Sep 05, 2003 5:00 pm

"What do you mean your dream?" Sharon asked bumfuzzeled. Her eyes darted to the chairs to the old lady the kid in all blue to Nash.
"This is not right in any dream ... where are we?" She asked the old lady and walked over to a chair and took her seat, quite ready for an explanation.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Sep 05, 2003 9:08 pm

The old woman stared at Sharon with an odd expression.

"I suppose your new to town then," she said leaning back with a cup of tea. "Well, this is the town of. . hmm. Well it doesn't really have a name. . .and I wouldn't call it a town really. Just me and that old man. He just plays with his swords all day."

"Well, the town is No Name. Do have some tea dears."

May put her hands on her hips.

"Uh," she said rubbing her head. "Riiiight."

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:43 pm

"How could your town not have a name?" asked Nash, getting fair bit more dryer than before.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:57 pm

"Well, no one lives long enough to name it." She said with a wide grin.

Just Damn Evil

World Travelers

Unread postby Just Damn Evil » Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:13 pm

Blue stood silent, surveying what was going on, until he seemed to come to a conclusion. He stepped out from behind May and said, clearly, "I want to go home," as he stared at the woman with emotionless eyes.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:31 pm

"Well," the old woman said kindly. "Where is that?"

May felt pale as she turned towareds the flap of the tent and slowly began to walk to it.

She opened it and steped out.

"Oh. . .god." She said puting her hands to her face.

There infront of her was a barren land of flames.

LostDreamer

Unread postby LostDreamer » Mon Sep 08, 2003 11:29 pm

"What do you mean no one lives long enough to name it, your old enough..." Sharon said as she walked over to May peeking around her.
"Oh my ... that is not where we just came from!" she called out grabbing May's shoulders, going week in the knees as the blood drained from her face, eyes becoming the size of saucers, shaking all over with renewed fright.
"This is not home ... this is not where we came from..." and she slumped down to the floor on her knees trying to stop herself from shaking.
No, no. This is just a dream. Nothing wrong here... You have handled more than this... You can deal with this, there's nothing wrong with this dream. It's in the same genera as all the others...
And her shaking began to subside ever so slightly.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Sep 08, 2003 11:46 pm

"Yes I supose I am old." The old woman said.

"I don't understand you." She said standing. "Oh do close that," she said pointing to the tent flap. "A bit windy outside."

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Sep 09, 2003 5:05 pm

Nash looked to where the old woman was looking at, and saw May and Sharon looking out the tent.

"What's wrong?" he asked, sensing that something was wrong. He approached the two, and stood next to May.

"Holy.... what the hell is all that?" he asked the old woman, pointing towards the flames. This was very confusing for Nash, as he was getting disoriented by all the current events that had just transpired.

IM: Why? Why is this happening? What does it all mean

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:36 pm

The old woman walked towards them, looked out of the tent, and then shruged.

"I don't see anything, the flames are a bit high today. I say, you realy arn't from around here. Well, I supose you should go and see that old man then." She said with a sigh. "Do forgive me, but I just don't know how to answer your questions."

May stared at her.

"Uh. . .wha. . .Um well we defienltly arn't from your world." She said.

The old woman's face went blank. She backed away from them slowly.

"Your one of them then?" She said looking terified. "Then. . then you need to go!" She said. "The old mans. . .hes just down the hill over that fire pit. Mind your way then. Good bye." The old woman said and ran towards the back of her tent.

"Ook. . .no what?" May said floping down to the ground.

LostDreamer

Unread postby LostDreamer » Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:53 pm

"Wait!" Sharon called after the woman "What do you mean 'One of them?'... Does she mean we have to go out there? We did not come from that way," she said as she unsteadily got to her feet and looked out the flap once more.
"Those flames give me the creeps, there not natural. Do you think the old lady meant the man who told me it was time ... for something..."

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:11 am

Nash, still a bit damp from the rain, exited the tent with the others.

"Great... only person who could explain things and we have to go and freak her out." Nash said sarcasticly.

IM:Yeah... remind me to never go to weird carnivals again....

But the thought and memory of the aged and decrepit carnival he saw before entering the tent still persisted in his mind.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Sep 12, 2003 5:56 pm

"Well what ever she was talking about scared her." May said staring a a large flame that had just leapt from the ground.

"Do you think. . we should find that guy. . .I mean I don't know. If he kills people. . .arah!" She shouted. "This makes no sense what so ever!"

You see two paths. One on the right and one to your left. They both look the same, riddled with flames and ruff rock.

Wich one do you want to go down.
right or left.

LostDreamer

Unread postby LostDreamer » Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:50 pm

Collecting her thoughts and peering down both paths Sharon spoke up saying "Well, whether he kills or not doesn't seem to matter at the moment ... he holds answers and we need those desperately" in a voice a more confident than she felt.

Stepping onto the path to the right she turned to the others asking "Well, they seem the same so why not right since it sounds good in the first place?" plastering a fake smile on her face.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:07 pm

Nash spoke up, "But right is what people always take practically. From what's been going on, I'm not willing to go into what may or may not be trap... set up by whatever the hell that has sent us here." he said as he looked down the left path.

IM:What does this thing want from us?

Nash sighed, the others had a right to know, "There's something else... " he began...

LostDreamer

Unread postby LostDreamer » Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:12 pm

"That's a good point... I think ... though were not really playing by our world's rules anymore." Sharon said as she stepped out of the path and looked at them both again.

Raising an eyebrow as the second comment fully sunk in, she turned to fully face the tall male figure. "What do you mean there is something else ... do you know an answer we don't or something?" she asked confused.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:56 pm

"Left or right?" May said to herself and sighed.

"Weird. . .well weirder."

_______
what you here
--------

A sound suddenly fills the area, you hear a loud clang, it echos around you, and you can not tell from where it is coming. You also hear shouts of anger, but do not know what they are saying.

The one thing you realize. .. the sound is very close.

LostDreamer

Unread postby LostDreamer » Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:52 pm

"What on earth is going on?" Sharon stated more than asking as she wheeled around trying to find where the noises were coming from.
"That doesn't sound too far away, ya know... " she said, not knowing if they should go towards the sounds or to where the old man was.
"What should we do know?" Sharon asked no one in general.

Just Damn Evil

Unread postby Just Damn Evil » Tue Sep 16, 2003 7:30 pm

"Go home."

Blue looked down at Mr. Bear and, after what seemed like a brief period of heated discussion, pointed towards the left.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Sep 16, 2003 7:49 pm

"I agree." May said with a sigh. "But, where is home? And why is it we came here?"

"Uh, so. . .do you think we should really go towards that nosie? I mean it sounds like a . . .like a fight."

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:42 am

Nash was cut off before he could answer as he looked in the direction of the noise.

"But whoever is fighting may be able to tell us more about what's going on around here... why a kind old woman would suddenly become deathly scared of us, and why there's fire all over the place." he stated, taken back by his own sudden confidence in what he was saying.

IM:Hmph... must be the situation...

LostDreamer

Unread postby LostDreamer » Fri Sep 19, 2003 5:04 pm

"So we go toward the noise then? After we try to find the old man? This is all too weird..." Sharon said and let out a heavy sigh.

Looking to the others, she was becoming quite antsy to find out what was going on exactly and get back home. However they were suppose to accomplish this action, she had no clue.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:40 am

"Ok then." May said with a wide grin. "After you Nash." She said pushing Nasy forward with a wide smile.

You hear another loud shout, this time, it sounds as if it has gotten even closer.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Sep 25, 2003 5:13 pm

Nash cursed under his breath as he was pushed forward.

IM: Awww man... why'd it have to be me? I'm not a leader.

Nash sighed, "Fine then." he replied as he walked towards the source of the noise.

IM:I'm gonna screw up... I just know it... I'm not good at this shit...

Nash paused for a second... those words he was saying to himself sounded familiar.

IM:The same fuckin' things those jerks from Hillstreet would always say about me.

Nash clenched his fists as he tried to keep calm about that time in his life and walked on.

LostDreamer

Unread postby LostDreamer » Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:20 pm

Following close behind, Sharon looked to blue and asked "You ok there? " and she stuck her hand out for the boy to take "We'll get you back home safe, promise."

She plastered a smile on her face trying to look braver than she felt as to not upset the boy.

Just Damn Evil

Unread postby Just Damn Evil » Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:53 pm

Blue said nothing, and ignored the polite gesture. Rudely, he walked past Sharon, holding Mr. Bear tightly in a manner of complete indifference. He looked at her in a sidewise glance for but a moment, then centered his gaze at his feet. In a voice meant not for others' ears, he spoke to Mr. Bear, saying "Humans are so weird," then continued on, silently, feeling nothing but contempt for these members of his own species.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:20 pm

Slowly, as you all make your way forward, you come across a large dark clearing. Oddly enough there is grass here, only the grass is black, and is moving as if there were wind blowing on it. However, there is no wind. Only a strange heat.

There standing in the middle of the fild you see a very tall blond man, his back is towards you. His head is bent, and in his right hand is a Rapier.

You can see that he is battle worn, and fresh blood is on Rapier. It appears as if he is staring down at something, or someone.

As you approach he lifts his head and laughs.

"I smell it." He says looking over his shoulder at you. He turns and stares at you. "I smell it boy, so go on then. Try to take it from me. "

He raises his rapier and points it at Nash.

"Come then, I smell it in you."

"Uh. . .I think we should go someplace else." May said steping back.

LostDreamer

Unread postby LostDreamer » Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:41 pm

Startled by the young boy's response to her kindness, Sharon sunk into her own mind trying to connect the pieces of an invisible puzzle.

She didn't notice the grass, the odd heat, or her stopped companions. Only when the man let out his psychotic laughter did she stop a few paces in front of the others.

Sharon's eyes widened and she covered her mouth to stifle the small noise trying to leap out of her throat. She fell back onto the blackened grass as the man pointed his bloody blade past her to Nash and she turned her gaze to May saying "I agree completely!"

bunnygirle78

Whats the deal with the guy?

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:26 am

The man looks up at Sharon and then bows deeply to her.

"Excuse me." He said with a suave smile. "Could you kindly step to the side, and take the other two with you."

He walked forward, as he stepped the black grass seemed to change color, from black to green. As he steps towards you, you can see a dark figure lying on the ground, it appears dead, and it also doesn’t appear to be human.

“Come now my good man. Draw your weapon. Lets get this over with, I do have things I must attend to.”

LostDreamer

Re: Whats the deal with the guy?

Unread postby LostDreamer » Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:27 pm

A thousand situations flashed before Sharon's eyes, most of them ending with them all dead ... but before she could comply a single syllable fell from her mouth.

"No." she heard herself say in a very frank manner.

She took a double take of the figure on the ground and backed away from the man - straight back - not to the side as he had asked.

She stood by the others and asked simply "Who do you think you are? Why would one of us carry a weapon? We are just ... passing through, doing nothing to anyone (IM: well except we did scare an old lady but that doesn't count) and you are brandishing a big bloody knife at us?! Where are your manners!"

She had ended up shouting at the man, and finishing it all off with a pathetic phrase her mother used on her time and time again. She had risen on the balls of her feet and was her cheeks were a little flushed with anger, but she was not going to be pushed around anymore. This was her dream.

bunnygirle78

Oo la la

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:24 pm

The man stared at her, and his expression changed a bit before he lowered his sword and laughed.

"Ah ha ha, I admire a woman that speaks her mind. And a fine looking woman you are to."

He bowed to her and then looked the group over again.

"Our battle can wait," the man said glaring at Nash. He walked past him, and shoving him to the side, took Sharons hand in his and kissed it.

"Madame, allow me to introduce myself." He pulled her close and smiled at her. "My name is Raphael. There Now, you see. I do have manners." He said smiling an inch from Her face.

May stared at Sharon, Not really sure what she was going to do. She nudge Blue and smiled nervously.

"Uh, do you think we'll be invited to The wedding?"

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: Oo la la

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:14 pm

Nash looked at this Foppish weirdo. "Uhh... smart guy..." he said as he raised his arms, showing his sides.

"I have no weapon currently on me stupid!" he said, confident in his words.

IM:What's with this weirdo? He's acting loopy...

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:32 pm

Raphael sighed and glared at Nash.

"What do you mean you don't have a weapon!" He said angrily. "I thought for sure you'd have a weapon. I mean you reak of it."

LostDreamer

Unread postby LostDreamer » Wed Oct 08, 2003 7:26 pm

Sharon's eyes wiedened as the man kissed her hand and her cheeks turned red followed closely by her ears flaring just as bright. 'Keep calm, don't over react." she told herself.

"Please release me." Sharon said in a soft voice. Her frustration had been overridden by the odd and outrageous display of unwanted affection by the strange man. She was absolutely disgusted and pushed hard on the mans chest to let her go.

"We are just people passing through ... we have no use for weapons. Let me go!" she added in a doubled effort.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=lostdreamer@rpgww60462>LostDreamer</A] at: 10/8/03 10:22 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs