School Daze (reincarnated RP)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
bunnygirle78

Re: Bocks?

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Oct 23, 2003 11:14 pm

Bunny looked over to where Dae was. She moved away from the others, not really wanting to watch a fight.

"Don be scared." She said with a smile. "I have a monster, his name is Tobby. . .hes a land rock turtle." She opened her box to reveal what appeared to be a small rock.

"Oops. . .hes a sweep." She gently taped the rock with her finger and a small brown head came out of one end and looked u[p at Dae.

"See.. . .hes realwy cute. . .and he is fwendwy to. Ya wana hold him? He don't bite cuz he hasn't got teef."

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Thu Oct 23, 2003 11:20 pm

Little Daenj'r didn't know what to say. But he did know that turtles were cute... in a gross kinda way. Which made them even cooler.

"Alright," he said and gently scooped the little turtle out of the box.

He wiggled his chubby little finger in front of his face. "Hi! ^_^"

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Oct 23, 2003 11:26 pm

Tobby looked up at Dae and blinked at him.

"Tweep," Tobby said wagging his tinny tale.

"See, Tobby likes you. . .cuz your nice." Bunny said.

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Enter Chibi Jex!

Unread postby Spleen » Fri Oct 24, 2003 7:05 am

As dimensions swirl around each other, important links are made within a given dimension that are so strong that even in parallel dimensions the link exists, even without the factors that linked it.

So it was that a little boy was led into the classroom. He had dark skin (think Indian) and big brown eyes. He wore a white t-shirt and blue jeans, with a ski-cap style hat on his head. He also had goggles on his head, but they weren't on his eyes. He carried a toy water gun that - his mother had made sure of this before they
left - was completely empty of any liquid.

His mother bent down and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Now, you be good, Jex. I'll come and pick you up when school's over."
Jex made a face. "And when's that gonna be, mom?"
"In a few hours."
"How many is a few?"
"Jex, don't start with me."
"I'm not, I'm just trying to figure out how long I have to spend with the masses. I'm much too smart to be here, you know."
Seriya sighed. "Yes, Jex. I know you're smart for your age-"
"I'm clinically genius."
"Yes, I know. Just remember that you got those genes from me, and I'm smarter than you are."
"That's because you're older."
"Of course. Now be good, play with the other kids."
"The other kids can't even read yet."
"JEXINAIR PAREN ANRES, YOU LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER."
"All right, all right. I'll play with them."
"Good boy."

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=spleeninfinity13>SpleenInfinity13</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/24/03 7:06 am

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Re: Enter Chibi Jex!

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:55 am

"Neat!" said Dae, who wiggled his finger in front of the little guy a bit more.

"Where'd you get him? I want one..."

kaeru the wanderer

Unread postby kaeru the wanderer » Fri Oct 24, 2003 12:43 pm

he walked around, a little dazed. he mumbled incoherently, and flexing his hand. he coughed, then fell down, asleep

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Oct 24, 2003 1:35 pm

"My Mommy got him for me. She can gets you one to." Bunny said with a grin. She looked down at Tooby and then laughed

"I tink he wants to go home with you." She said petting the small turtle. "You can have him if you promise to take good care of him and not be sad anymore. And ya gots to feed him pebbles cuz dats what he eats.”

“And you know wats neat. If your mom says you can’t have him you can hide him in the garden. Cuz he looks like a rock."

Bunny giggeled as Tooby poked his head in and out of his shell.

Raishilliah

Unread postby Raishilliah » Fri Oct 24, 2003 5:20 pm

Nori was wearing a pouty face at the moment, indignant that she had said something to Jeridian and Dan and neither of them had answered.
Weww fine, if ya don' wanna talk to me then be dat way.

'Weww, I'm gonna dwaw whethew ya wike it or not, 'cause you didn't say I couldn't." Satisfied with her explanation about why she could, Nori snatched some drawing 'stuff', as she called it, and set to work drawing Bunny's monster.

"Hm... big wound back, widdle legs..." she murmured, drawing a turtle-shaped blob with a big smile.

TheOtherChris

Unread postby TheOtherChris » Fri Oct 24, 2003 6:30 pm

Anron looked at Spleen with utter disgust... He couldn't even fathom someone not doing something just because he was afraid of the consequences. He turned to Dia.

" My little sister tells on me sumtimes when I try to catch the aminals at my house, do ya think that Spleen will try an tell Ms. Gwump?"

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Fri Oct 24, 2003 6:40 pm

Spleen shook his head rapidly. "Nuh-uh. I wouldn't tew on you. I dun tew on Sawakiw when he does naughty things."

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Fri Oct 24, 2003 8:56 pm

Dia tilted her head and pursed her lips, considering Anron. It of course, hadn't occurred to her that Spleen might tell on them. However, Spleen's assurance that he would not do so did much to mollify her.

"Okay, so yer gonna make a mess an' tell tha grown up, an' then when she leaves we'll jump on that big jerkface."

She stopped to consider their plan.

"Sounds good te me!"

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Oct 24, 2003 10:36 pm

"My name is Bunny," Bunny said to Dae. "Whats your name?"

She looked past him at the other kids and sighed.

"ut oh." She said. "Quick hide Tooby, I think that that girl is going to tattle."

TheOtherChris

Unread postby TheOtherChris » Sat Oct 25, 2003 10:13 am

"Alwight. Hewe I go!" Anron ran into the bathroom and grabbed the toilet paper, after stuffing the toilet and sinks full he turned on the faucets, allowing them to overflow, then he threw the rest of the TP around the bathroom, and then drew all over with a crayon he had in his pocket. He then ran out of the bathroom straight to Ms. Grump. " Ms. Gwup, Ms. Gwump!", Ms. Grump looked up from her book at the little nuisance yelling at her.

"Yes, Anron?".
"Ms. Gwump, I went to go to da baffroom, an it was all mewssed up an stuff, can you go make it better so that I can go to the baffroom?"
"Someone messed the bathroom up? Let me go check, I had better not find out you did this Anron."
"I didn't Ms. Gwump, I promise!", Anron looked over to Dia and smiled, he was trying hard not to laugh as Ms. Grump went to check the bathroom out. He then ran to Dia and asked, "So, what do you wanna do to that big meanie?"

kaeru the wanderer

Unread postby kaeru the wanderer » Sat Oct 25, 2003 1:01 pm

He sat up again, shaking his head. What just happenedhe thought. He stood up again, making his way through the kids, observing the different projects. Suddenly, he heard Anron and Dia's plans.

" Hmm, sownds intewesting" he said to himself, allowing a little grin.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Oct 25, 2003 3:23 pm

Dia watched as Ms. Grumps lef tthe room, just barely stifling a crow of triumph. She then nodded at Anron, and proceeded to march over to the corner Kamos was in.

"Ye shouldn't hit girls!" she announced darkly. "And ye shouldn't have hit me. We're gonna beat you up now, unless you apologize quick!"

kaeru the wanderer

Re: School Daze (reincarnated RP)

Unread postby kaeru the wanderer » Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:01 pm

He stands up and slowly, silently makes his way up near dia. He leans back into the shadows, practicing the skills his daddy taught him. He giggled a bit, watching Dia with amusement.

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:13 pm

Kamos merely looked at Chibi-Dia, boredom fueling his imagination again...

The enemy commander, taking advantage that the Security Police has me here, wants to get my knowledge of Valth's secret plan to send forces in! Little does she know that...

And chibi-Kamos attempts to dart out of the corner, around Dia and her cohort, becoming a little blur of blue, brown, and silver as he tried to escape.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Oct 25, 2003 7:06 pm

Now chibi Dia, being raised by a mercenary and having gotten into multiple fights in her as yet short life, had developed quick reflexes. However, being in the strange new setting of school had perhaps put her off guard, because said reflexes kicked in only in time for her to dive at the running Kamos, barely grabbing ahold of one of his feet as he passed by her.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Oct 25, 2003 10:02 pm

Bunny squealed and ducked under a desk.

"Scarey. . ." she said through a sob. "Don't fight." She said tugging her large hood over her eyes.

TheOtherChris

Unread postby TheOtherChris » Sat Oct 25, 2003 11:53 pm

Anron noticed someone in the corner, but he had no time for anything else. Anron swung his polearm at Kamos as Dia grabbed him, this caused him to trip over. He then kneeled next to him and pressed his wooden weapon againest his chest, and pinned him down, allowing him no room to move.
" Alwight Dia, do whatcha haff to, but huwwy up, Ms. Gwump might come out."

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Oct 26, 2003 12:02 am

"Stop paweeze stop." Bunny shouted. She tugged her hood over her face even more.

"Paweeeze?"

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Oct 26, 2003 12:07 am

Dia looked over at Bunny, scowling, but pushed Anron's polearm aside with an arm, freeing Kamos.

"Go on, ye bastard," she said to the chimera. "An' ye should thank that...that bunny girl fer savin' ye hide, too."

She turned around to Anron. "Thanks for ye help, anyway."

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Oct 26, 2003 1:23 am

Bunny got out from under her desk and walked over to Dia. She smiled at her.

"Your smart, if you got into a fight. . .you would have gotten in trouble, and we wouldn't be able to pway."

Bunny giggeled and held her hand out to Dia.

"My name is Bunny. Wana meet my frind Dae and Tooby?"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=bunnygirle78>bunnygirle78</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/26/03 1:32 am

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Sun Oct 26, 2003 5:13 am

And the petite pain in the bottom is crushed under chibi will. She immediatly flails her arms around, attempting to knock him off, and yelling for the teacher.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:43 am

"Ut oh," Bunny said as she watched the girl flail her arms. "Dat can't be good."

TheOtherChris

Unread postby TheOtherChris » Sun Oct 26, 2003 1:23 pm

Anron sighed... " Why did you listen to her Dia, we coulda beated him up. Now I might get in twouble for da baffroom, an I don have nuffin to show for it. Why di you tell her to stop bunny? it none of yer damn business what we do to da odder kids. If i get in twouble, im gonna come after you bunny." Anron saw his sisters block pile and he kicked them over. " Stupid damn girls, always gotsta wuin everting. i hate dem."

Misune looked over to her block pile, and watched as Anron knocked it over, She was mad, but didn't say anything. She simply picked up a block, nailed Anron with it and ran over to Dia and Bunny. " Hi! I'm Misune, I saw my mean ole brother threaten you and break my block tower. But tits ok, cause I hit him with a block!"

Anron felt the block hit his head, looked at his siter smiling, and cursed under his breath.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:05 pm

"I don't wana hurt anyone, so you might not want to." Bunny said shyly.

"I just wana play with everyone." She said looking down at her feet. "If you get it trouble then we can't play."

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:26 pm

Dia snorted in ill-humor.

"Stupid school," she grumped. "Ah hate it. Stupid kids an' stupid grown-ups and stupid Doma! Shit! Crap! Jerk! Damn!" she cursed, with little rhyme or reason, just to give vent to her emotions and to do something 'naughty.' she then looked up at Mitsune, sulking evident on every inch of her face.

"Ah'm Dia. How long until we can leave this stupid place? Ah wanna go home."

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:37 pm

Bunny looked at Dia and Mitsune.

"Well, if you want to go why not go out da window?" Bunny said with a grin.

"We can play outside."

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Oct 26, 2003 7:33 pm

Dia looked back at Bunny.

"Is that allowed? Ah thought ye didn' wanna get inte trouble." She looked over to the window, obvious longing on her face. "Well, it sounds like a good idea te me. I'm gonna go."

Dia skittered over to the window and struggled with its latch. "Come on now, open," she commanded the window.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Oct 26, 2003 7:40 pm

"He he. IF the teacher comes in we can just say it was stuffy and we wanted a bit of fresh air. I don't like being inside."

Bunny smiled.

She walked to the window and smiled.

"Uh. . .hmm. . .they look stucked."

CronoLuminaire

Not dat Moo de ofer moo

Unread postby CronoLuminaire » Mon Oct 27, 2003 10:54 am

"Moo? Nah, I wanna put fiar on de cow. Maybe we can get a sacwifyce to pway moo later... umm... wat's a sacwifyce?"

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Re: Not dat Moo de ofer moo

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:43 pm

"... NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO!" shouted Daenj'r, getting a sudden surge of confidence. He hopped up on his desk and addressed them all.

"You're all being stupidheads! Y'can't... do all the stuff you're doing! This is... school and we gotta be good! Cuz..."

He'd hit a snag.

"... cuz it's good!"

He then lost his nerve and sat back down in his seat.

kaeru the wanderer

Muahahahah

Unread postby kaeru the wanderer » Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:48 pm

He steps out and spins a bit, just for fun, then looks for something to do. He yawns and his eyes land on Dia.

Raishilliah

Re: Muahahahah

Unread postby Raishilliah » Mon Oct 27, 2003 4:29 pm

Nori was still lost in her own world, trying to remember what Tooby looked like so she could finish drawing him.

"Hm... wemme see... wha cowwer to make him..." She yawned, unable to remember. Perhaps it had been green... or was it grey? She still couldn't figure it out.
Dis is bowwing...

Nori looked over at Jeridian curiously, peering at what he was working on.
'Whatcha dwawin'?"

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:22 pm

Dia looked pointedly at Daenj'r, rolled her eyes, and gave the window one last, mighty--for her size, anyway--heave.

Pop! The window came open and a great gush of fresh air circulated through the room. With a happy squeak, Dia pulled a chair over to the window and clambered outside.

TheOtherChris

Unread postby TheOtherChris » Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:45 pm

Misune sqealed with happiness, she hated being inside. "YETS GO!!" She helped Dia and Bunny throught the window and then jumped out easiyl herself. Meanwhile anron watched them leave, he grinned a sly, plotting smile and got up.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

JUICE

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:48 pm

Having briefly been lost in an interesting plot to subjugate the world to the powers of Moo and such, it took Asty a moment to realize that Jacob had responded.

"A saccyvice is when someone gives theirs selves ups to the darknesses and dooms. My daddy says Gwiffun clan isn't s'posed ta but some of us do anyways cuz daddy says they're crazies.

... fiar on de cow? I can show dat, but we gotsta escapes and finds us a farm wit cows."

He nodded. "I votes we blows up someone sos that we can distract da mean lady teacher an' escape."

bunnygirle78

Re: JUICE

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Oct 27, 2003 7:21 pm

"Dae? You don't want to go?" Bunny asked looking back at him.

"Is school fun or bad?" She said with confussion.

kaeru the wanderer

Re: JUICE

Unread postby kaeru the wanderer » Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:16 am

He pops up in front of dia with a childish grin on his face. "Hewwo!" he said cheerily.

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs