Resident Evil: Midnight Crisis (Freestyle RP)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Wishbone Ash

Re: Resident Evil: Midnight Crisis (Freestyle RP)

Unread postby Wishbone Ash » Tue Jul 22, 2003 3:42 pm

At the police station..
Several officers had come inside the station now and were milling about the area. Most people regarded them with with curiousity. All of them seemed to be filing into the hallways branching out from the main hall. Truth be told, they were closing all the steel emergency shutters. There had been sightings of crazed birds and the officers didn't want to talk any chances.

Rescue vans still continued to make stops every half hour or so. So far there had been only two casualties to the rescue crews. Things were still optimistic.

(OOC: Just making sure you all know, but at the bottom of the first post in the OOC thread I've placed character info. You know, stuff like location, status, and current inventory. You can use that for a quick reference if you want to know something about any character.)

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:36 pm

Bart attempted to worm his way through the milling crowds, which wasnt the easiest thing for a man his size to do. Whilst pushing past people, he accidently bumps Kenny in the gut with the first aid kit, and unknowing of it, continues searching.

Kuro Kodomo

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:45 pm

Amanda worked her way through the crowd, looking for someone she knew, or reconized. Of all the officers she could see, she knew maybe two or three. She sighed as she continued looking through the crowd, searching for her father.

'Damnit, you had better not be outside, risking your neck.' She thought angerly. She prayed that maybe, he was off of work and had been picked up in a SWAT van in the same fashion she had been.

With a shake of her head, and a more determied look, she set off to check the halls.

AngelOfDeathIX

Unread postby AngelOfDeathIX » Tue Jul 22, 2003 5:00 pm

"Wait here.." Stephanie murmured to her ex, setting off towards the group of new arrivals..

She caught sight of the woman through the crowd, and pushed her way past the remnants of a family, mourning the loss of loved ones who hadn't arrived yet - or wouldn't arrive at all. Forcing her most friendly smile, though with worry still evident in her green eyes, she placed a gentle hand against Amanda's shoulder from behind, just before she proceeded into the hallway..

"Excuse me.. - Is anyone in your group injured? I know a bit about medicine.. I might be able to help.."

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=angelofdeathix>AngelOfDeathIX</A] at: 7/22/03 5:01 pm

Wishbone Ash

Unread postby Wishbone Ash » Tue Jul 22, 2003 7:58 pm

At the software store...
Shad could hear several muffled groans from back in the cubicle area. He also heard the sound of a voice on a loudspeaker coming from outside. Since the window was open, he could clearly hear what the person was saying.

"Anybody, if you can hear me... come to the van! We can protect you!" A distinctly female voice was shouting through the megaphone. Shadwick then noticed the emergency fire escape ladder mounted on that open window..

At the police station..
Several loud bangs had filled the area. They were not gunshots, but rather the loud sound of the metal shutters closing. Now all of the windows of the VPD were sealed shut by 18mm thick steel shutters. Nobody was getting in through the windows.. or out for that matter.

Meanwhile, Vincent was still hiding behind his boxes. Eventually, curiousity got the better of him and he began to inspect the box. He looked it over and saw no markings of any sort. Odd. The teenager didn't have access to a crowbar, however, so he wouldn't be able to open the box. Ah well, his curiousity would have to be staunched in this case..

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:34 pm

"Aww great" Bart said a bit loudly under his breath "She isnt here. Dammitalltahell."

He took a sip of his whiskey, and looked for a place to sit down. Looks like his plan was shot to hell, and he had no place to go. Stuck in a cramped area with a bunch of strangers.

Aw well, least it'll be safe.

Darkphoenixfri13

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:41 pm

Jason was rummaging through the evidence room looking for suitable equipment for whatever is out there. " Damn no ammo for the desert eagle. I'll just have to find another gun." Jason came across a Glock 17 9mm. He looked at the bag it was in and recognized the case number that was on it. It was his old gun from his officer days. " This is the gun they say I killed Pete with? But... I gave this gun to... Hah! I can prove now that I didn't do it!" When Jason was fired from the Police force he gave his gun his sister's boyfriend. It must have been him who framed him... But why? " I'm going to need to find some ammo for this." Jason found 3 clips for the glock and also took a lock pick that was there. On a shelf there was a first aid kit that he took just in case he came across the things that were roaming the streets. On his way out a flashlight caught his eye. He picked up the flashlight but saw no batteries.

When he left the evidence room he tries to avoid any police officers for he had escaped from his jail cell. When he was in his cell he could hear the television. He heard the roars of the monsters that attacked the reporter. When an officer ran by him he took the keys that he had. If the officer was not panicking maybe he would have noticed but he didn't.

"Damn! The shutters have been closed.. I'll have to go out another way." Jason headed for the front door and noticed that many people there. They were sobbing and had looks in their faces as if they saw ghosts. He knew if he stayed there an officer would notice him so he started to go back the way he came.

(OOC: I hope this is ok for my intro.)

Wishbone Ash

Unread postby Wishbone Ash » Tue Jul 22, 2003 10:19 pm

At the police station..
Jason was currently in the first floor east hallway, the same one Vincent was hiding in. Vince had still been examining the crates before Jason had come in. Luckily, he had managed to get down in time so that Jason didn't see him. The teenager quietly watched the man, speculating what he would be doing in the hallway.

"Hrm.. he came from around the corner that blond guy went. I wonder what's over there?" Vincent thought to himself. The hairs on the back of his neck suddenly leapt up when he heard footsteps coming down the hallway. It sounded as if someone was running. Quickly, he ducked back down...

Jason now had two choices. He could try to hide behind some of the crates that were stacked up in the hallway, or he could try to run into the main hall and mingle with the people and hope he wasn't seen. If he did neither of these, he would be seen by whoever it was that was running down the hallway.

WhiteShadow

Unread postby WhiteShadow » Tue Jul 22, 2003 10:37 pm

A cold sweat had broken out over Shadrick's skin as he heard further moaning from outside. He looked down at the handgun, and, never having even seen one before, thought twice before bending down to pick it up.

It's proximity to the corpse of the cleaner didn't really help either.

He checked the weapon over quickly, trying to make sure he wouldn't accidentally blow his head off in his descent. Stuffing a clip in his pocket and the gun in his belt, he headed for the window.

The climb would have been no big deal for any ordinary person, but for a skinny nerd with monsters after him, Shadrick's descent down the ladder was slow and terrifying. When he finally reached the bottom, he sprinted for the armoured van, climbing in the back with a couple of other survivors. He puffed and panted, but finally let himself relax a little as the van pulled away.

Wishbone Ash

Unread postby Wishbone Ash » Tue Jul 22, 2003 10:47 pm

In the van..
Shadrick had managed to make it into the van, but he wasn't quite sure whether it was all too much better in here. Directly across from him was a man that had fixed him with an eerie stare. The man himself wore an old, ripped leather bomber-style jacket that the Japanese kamikaze pilots from WWII were famous for wearing. His eyes were a hue of hazel that matched the brown leather jacket he wore, and his hair was fairly close to this color as well. Underneath his jacket, he wore a white shirt and he also sported some black carpenter jeans with a rip over one knee.

Darkphoenixfri13

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Tue Jul 22, 2003 11:20 pm

Jason heard the running and thought fast. He ran behind a crate. Jason thought he heard someone else breathing in that room but thought it was his own. " I hope they don't see me.."

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=darkphoenixfri13>Darkphoenixfri13</A]&nbsp; Image at: 7/22/03 11:23 pm

Wishbone Ash

Unread postby Wishbone Ash » Tue Jul 22, 2003 11:23 pm

Jason just happened to duck behind the crates Vincent was hiding behind. Vincent, startled, turned towards Jason with wide eyes. He didn't know whether Jason was with the police or not, or whether he would rat him out or not.

The person that was walking down the hallway had stopped right in front of the crates they were hiding behind.

Kuro Kodomo

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Wed Jul 23, 2003 12:32 am

Amanda looked to the woman, "I...I don't know. But..I'm looking for someone with the department, do you work here?"

She peered over the woman's shoulder, still looking for someone she knew.

Celeste of Elvenhame

Unread postby Celeste of Elvenhame » Wed Jul 23, 2003 2:22 am

Carissa panted as she leapt into the armored car, she turned pointed and fired a shot at the zombie on her tail and shouted for the driver. "GO, GO, GO, NOW!!!" She fired a few more pointless shots at the zombie as the car started to move. She heaved a deep sigh of relief and checked the bag she carried with her. The medical supplies would come in handy for treating injuries and wounds of those in the station. She rested her head against the wall of the vehicle and dozed lightly for a moment, totally exhausted by the horrors of her ordeal in the hospital.

AngelOfDeathIX

Unread postby AngelOfDeathIX » Wed Jul 23, 2003 11:28 am

Stephanie shook her head gently..

"I don't work here.. - I just thought I'd.. stick around and help with injuries. Not that there's any place else to go.." She turned a wary gaze around the room, absent-mindedly searching for Clay through the bustle of distressed people.

Her voice dropped to a murmur, her eyes wandering breifly over the covered windows.. "They've closed the shutters.. Looks like we're stuck here."

"Who'd you say you were looking for?.."

Kuro Kodomo

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Wed Jul 23, 2003 2:05 pm

"My father, his name is Mitch Banks. He's a police officer."

Amanda followed Stephanie's gaze and saw too, that the shutters had been closed. 'Why are they closing he shutters? the zombeis couldn't have gotten this far to the station.' She thought to herself.

Darkphoenixfri13

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Wed Jul 23, 2003 4:20 pm

Jason saw the pair of eyes looking at him but he didn't say anything because the person who just stopped in front of the crate might hear him. In his mind he said, " Damn... I hope he doesn't see me... And who is this other guy in here? well anyway I am not going to let them lock me up with those things on the loose!" he pulled out his gun and readied himself.

Wishbone Ash

Unread postby Wishbone Ash » Wed Jul 23, 2003 6:37 pm

(Ok people, the "fun" is going to begin very soon. Mwahaha!)

In the east hallway...
As Vincent saw Jason go for his gun, Vincent instinctively reached for his. He had no idea Jason had broken out of jail, so he was worried he might try to shoot him or something. Then the thought occurred to him that Jason hadn't revealed him to the person who was standing next to the crates, so he remained quiet.

After a few moments, the person walked back down the hallway towards the main hall. As Vincent peeked over the boxes to see who it was, it was revealed that the man was the same blond man he had seen earlier.

"Are you with the police?" Vincent asked Jason, his eyes focused on Jason's handgun rather than Jason himself.

In the other armored van...
It was only a short ride from the hospital to the police station. Within five minutes, Carissa found herself walking into the crowded main hall of the police station. On her way in, she'd noticed a growing legion of the undead gathering a good ways away from the barricade...

In another part of the police station...
A man in uniform was walking down one of the hallways deeper in the police station at a brisk pace. From the name plate pinned to the breast of his uniform, he could be identified as "SGT. GRANT". Sergeant Grant was on his way to check up on the surveillance monitors. After walking a little further, he arrived at his destination. As he swung the door open, he was greeted with a shock.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Blood on the monitor screens, the control panel, the ground, everywhere. Apparently it belonged to the officer who had been monitoring the screens. Cautiously, the Sergeant inched closer to the man, his hand on his gun.

"What the hell did this..? Have they got into the police station..?" Grant thought as he inspected the man. Curiously, there were no bite marks like there were on the other victims brought in recently. No, it appeared the man's head had been bashed so hard against the control panel that his head had caved in on itself. It was a gruesome sight to see. By pure chance, Grant happened to catch what was on one of the screens out of the corner of his eye.

This camera was overlooking the kennel area, where the police kept their attack dogs. All of the cages had been opened and there were no dogs in sight. The officer paused, not sure what to make of it. He decided the best course of action would be to get the hell over to the chief of police and inform him what had happened. As he turned to leave, he completely missed the dog tag that was lying underneath the chair...

Celeste of Elvenhame

Unread postby Celeste of Elvenhame » Wed Jul 23, 2003 7:28 pm

Carissa eyed the zombies suspiciously before going into the building. Things weren't looking good. She set up in a corner with a small table and a chair and began to see to those who were injured.

Wishbone Ash

Unread postby Wishbone Ash » Wed Jul 23, 2003 7:48 pm

In the main hall...
A man had noticed Carissa setting up her table in the hall. He looked like he was in his late twenties. The man's face was haggard, as if he hadn't slept in awhile. The five 'o' clock shadow he sported accentuated this look. Slowly, the man walked over to the table...

"You.. a doctor..?" The man said, fumbling with his words. Carissa nodded.

"C-can you help me..? I been real... itchy... and I got this rash... on my arm..." The man pulled up the left sleeve on the jacket he was earing. A grotesque purple rash had formed. Carissa couldn't help but wrinkle her nose, as the man had a rather foul odor to him. The man stood there, waiting for a reply.

(OOC: Keep in mind, your characters probably have no idea what the zombies are, how they transmit the virus, the fact that there is a virus... etc.)

Ruinth

Unread postby Ruinth » Wed Jul 23, 2003 8:03 pm

He sat at the window for a long while, his eyes growing wide to the ensuing chaos outdoors. His hand never left the butt of his gun at this point, and he made sure never to forget the fact that danger lurked everywhere.

For Clay, it was easy to force one sort of pain from his mind, and make himself focus on what seemed important. This was one of those straining times - where he would close out the world amongst the growing legions of panic around him, and keep as alert as humanly possible. Some would think of it as paranoia, in this form.

Celeste of Elvenhame

Unread postby Celeste of Elvenhame » Wed Jul 23, 2003 8:21 pm

Carissa examined the rash closely. It was unlike anything she had ever seen before. It appeared that it was not bacterial in nature. That left viruses, natural posions and other things that induced severe allergic reactions. She gave him a cortisone shot and some antibiotics to hopefully alleviate any possible sources for the rash. She tried not to breathe too deeply of the awful stench the man seemed to radiate.

Kuro Kodomo

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Wed Jul 23, 2003 8:35 pm

Amanda noticed Carissa setting up in a corner and turned to Stephanie.

"Looks like they finally found a doctor in this place."

Wishbone Ash

Unread postby Wishbone Ash » Wed Jul 23, 2003 8:53 pm

In the main hall...
The foul-smelling man grunted his thanks and hobbled away. He didn't look any better, but then again the medicine wouldn't take effect that quickly anyhow.

In the armored van...
Shadrick sat in the van throughout the whole ride to the VPD, trying to ignore the strange man's staring. As the van came to a stop, Shadrick gladly hurried out of the van and into the VPD. He was treated to the same sight all the others had seen -- people crying over their lost loved ones, people bunched up in confusion... it was a sad sight. Shadrick couldn't help but feel a sense of despair as he looked over the scene.

It also seemed that the man from inside the van had disappeared from sight.

On the roof...
The deafening sound of twin rotary blades whirling blasted through the area. Two olive green helicopters were landing on the VPD's helicopter pads, both of them branded with the Umbrella insignia. Shortly after the helicopters landed, the blades stopped twirling and the noise died down.. but was replaced with a new one that was almost just as loud.

"ALRIGHT MEN, YOUR MISSION IS TO ASSIST THE LOCAL POLICE IN CONTAINING THE BIOLOGICAL THREAT!" A fierce-looking man, maybe in his late forties, barked at an audience of recently assembled troops. All of the troops bore the Umbrella insignia on their shoulders. Among these men was Sergei Vorobev, Sergeant of the UBCS. Behind him stood a unit consisting of eight men, all armed with rifles and other weapons.

"YOU HAVE YOUR MISSION, LET'S MOVE MOVE MO-" The man was cut off as a deafening explosion rocked the area. Sergei was stunned as the helicopter on the other side of the roof suddenly burst into flames, sending metal shrapnel everywhere. One of the soldiers directly behind Sergei caught a metal plate in the head and died almost instantly. Blood oozed up around the wound as the man's eyes rolled back into his sockets. Sergei was shocked. Two other men in Sergei's unit were hit by the shrapnel, but only wounded.

This wasn't the only casualty, however. The helicopter's pilot had been slow getting out of the chopper and had been incinerated in the blast. A nearby soldier from the other unit also met the same fate.

"What the devil was that!?" The general who had been barking out orders asked, looking around wildly. All of the soldiers were worried now and a few of them had drawn their firearms. Sergei, however, was now watching the helicopter he had just gotten out of with uncertainty.

"Get away from the chopper!" He turned and yelled to the men in his group. He began to dash away from the helicopter, some of his men in pursuit. Just as he was about ten feet away from it, there was an ear-piercing screech of a rocket being fired. Not a moment later, the helicopter burst into flames just as the other one had. All of the soldiers other than Sergei and two of his men were killed, either by the flames or the shrapnel. For a moment, Sergei turned around and looked at the scene. At least fifteen men had just lost their lives. The mission insertion had been completely botched.

"Sir, we have to get off of the roof." One of the men, who Sergei recognized as a man named Peters, said. He gestured towards a door nearby that lead down off of the roof. Sergei nodded and the three of them headed through the door and down the stairs. They now found themselves situated on a large catwalk with railings on each side. Below them, they saw a multitude of people. Apparently they were far above the main hall. Twenty feet further down the catwalk was a door.

MarguessanDamodred

Unread postby MarguessanDamodred » Wed Jul 23, 2003 9:12 pm

Carissa cringed at the sound of the blast. Hurrying she stuffed her supplies back into the bag, and went towards the sound of the blast.

Kuro Kodomo

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Wed Jul 23, 2003 9:35 pm

Amanda covered her ears and dropped to the floor.

"What the hell was that?!" She yelled over the screams of many people in the room, she noticed that she wasn't the only one on the ground either.

Wishbone Ash

Unread postby Wishbone Ash » Wed Jul 23, 2003 10:00 pm

In the main hall...
That didn't work so well though, as the source of the blast was directly above her, on the roof.

Meanwhile, the man who Carissa had treated was looking much, much worse. It was rather odd considering a short amount of time had passed since he'd seen Carissa, and he hadn't been looking too bad then. Now.. was an entirely different story. His complexion had paled considerably and he looked as if he was about to faint. His eyes flickered about the room, not really taking in anything.

"Itchy... scratchy..." The man muttered to himself, scratching himself vigorously. A lump of rotting flesh fell off of his forearm and onto the floor. A nearby woman shrieked and pointed at him. Slowly, the man turned on her.

"You... noisey... I kill..." He grumbled before he lunged towards the woman. He managed to topple her down to the ground without much trouble. The woman continued to scream, even as the man lowered his teeth into her warm, pulsing jugular vein. Her screams were rendered into gargled whimpers. Blood flew everywhere as he ripped into her soft flesh, tearing at it. Several startled onlookers were now petrified.

Nearby, a similiar incident had happened. A woman with the same symptoms as the young man had attacked a teenaged girl and was in the process of eating her alive. People began yelling for the police to help them.

They were answered with explosions. Outside, the cars forming the barricade were exploding one by one, like a sadistic domino rally. Many officers were killed in the unexpected blasts. The zombies, drawn by the heat created from the blasts, slowly marched towards the building...

Back inside the main hallway, a few police officers ran in through the door. Apparently they were the only ones left alive from the blasts. Immediately they set about locking the door and barricading it with whatever objects were within reach, whether it be chairs, desks, or other things. As people watched this, complete and utter anarchy broke out. People began to flee throughout the hallway, disappearing into the hallways branching out from it. Several were caught and killed by the newly-turned zombies, who's ranks were rising.

Clay was wondering if the situation could get any worse when suddenly he heard barking. What looked like a German Shephard bounded down the stairs, followed by two Dobermans. As the pack drew nearer, Clay's mouth dropped in shock. The dogs had been zombified and were now tearing apart people left and right. The main hall was now a blood bath. Looking around, Clay saw that there were two doors on each side of the main hall in addition to the large staircase which lead to the second floor.

Ironically enough, today was Clay's lucky day. His paranoia had payed off; in his paranoia, he had noticed a freshly created zombie begin to lurch towards him and his ex. He now had two choices... he could try and shoot the thing dead (well, again), or he could escape into the door not too far away from him.

Stephanie and Amanda had happened to be right next to one of the doors while they had their conversation. It seemed the logical choice of action would be for them to head through it... but then again, Clay was on the other side of the hall.

There were no immediate horrors near Carissa at the moment. She had a clear path towards a doorway on the opposite side of the hallway, if she moved quick enough.

Bart and Kenneth were facing a bit of a problem, though. There were near the center of the room, meaning they had to navigate foes on all sides. Two of the dogs were ahead of them and to the left, but they seemed busy with their current meals. Another one had chased somebody up the stairs. They didn't see any zombies near them, so it looked like they had free reign to any of the four doors...

Sergei and his men were safe on the catwalks... for the moment.

Vincent and Jason both looked up to see the door near them fly open. Several people ran screaming through it. To Vincent's horror, one of the undead monsters like the one he'd seen earlier was pursuing one of the people. Without thinking, he quickly stood up and raised his handgun. His hands were trembling so much that the sights of the gun wouldn't align properly. With the zombie just about to catch the person, Vincent fired anyways.

Vincent fired three times. Two of the bullets caught the zombie in the chest area and one of them missed it entirely due to the recoil of the gun. The zombie was knocked back a little by the shots though... but now it had turned its sights on Vincent and Jason, who were cornered behind the boxes. Slowly it advanced on them, its arms raised.

Meanwhile, Shadrick found himself alone. Right next to him was one of the zombified hounds. It was munching on one of its victims intently. Shadrick couldn't help but feel nauseated as he saw the victim ripped limb from limb. There was a doorway right next to him, though. Right now it seemed running through that doorway would be the logical thing to do..

(OOC: Yeahhh. People, I'd recommend you get your characters the hell out of there? That is, if you want them to survive the RP. I love this gig :>)

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Wed Jul 23, 2003 11:43 pm

"What the flyin' fuck!?" Bart yelled out as he quickly raised Ole' Trusty to defend himself if needed

They've all gone fuckin' nuts! I need'a get my ass outta here!

Quickly grabbing his stuff, the Taxi Driver bolted over to a door, trying to avoid anything that might bite him, and if something did turn its interests to him, he would be ready to smash it out of the way. He headed for a random door, hoping to be able to get himself and a few others inside.

Celeste of Elvenhame

Unread postby Celeste of Elvenhame » Wed Jul 23, 2003 11:45 pm

Carissa bolted for the door as fast as she could. She turned and slammed the door behind her. Her chest heaving, she peered around the room as she rested against the door.

Kuro Kodomo

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Wed Jul 23, 2003 11:55 pm

Amanda's eyes widened and her face paled a bit, making her red hair and bright green eyes stand out even more. She pushed herself to her feet as quickly as she possibly could. As she stood, she looked around her, a door was to her right, and her left, zombified monster deamon dogs. Choices...

She threw herself against the door, pushing it open and in. As soon as she was on the 'safe' side, she slammed the door shut. She fumbled for the lock that wasn't there. She frowned and looked around the hall. The floor was a cheap marble and a slightly worn red carpet with pictures on the walls of old Police chiefs and men killed on duty. Nothing she could prop against the door to secure it. Not like anything would hold it anyways,not with how quickly the 'dogs' were tearing through people.

WhiteShadow

Unread postby WhiteShadow » Thu Jul 24, 2003 12:07 am

The horrible sounds of the dog's feasting on human flesh filled Shadrick's ears as he reached for the handgun he had found. Pulling it out, he began backing towards the doorway, ready to fire on the dog if it turned in his direction.

Seeing that the dog was fully focussed on it's meal, Shadrick spun and bolted for the doorway, slamming the door shut behind him.

Wishbone Ash

Unread postby Wishbone Ash » Thu Jul 24, 2003 12:22 am

In the upper west hallway...
Just as Shadrick closed the door, Carissa had flung it open and come running in. The two collided and fell to the floor. Luckily, they could see nothing in this particular hallway except for themselves. Behind them, the door clicked shut.

In the lower east hallway...
It was a good thing there wasn't anything for Amanda to block the door with, otherwise she would have trapped Bart out of the room. Bart came barreling in the room a couple moments after Amanda had rushed in, his trusty lead pipe in hand. At first he thought Amanda was another zombie, but then his senses took control again over the adrenaline rush and he realized she wasn't.

Kuro Kodomo

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Thu Jul 24, 2003 12:26 am

When Bart burst into the hall holding the lead pipe, Amanda backed up into the wall, knocking a picture to the ground. It fell with a clatter,

"Who're you?" Her voice was high pitched and frightened.

Wishbone Ash

Unread postby Wishbone Ash » Thu Jul 24, 2003 12:37 am

In the upper west hallway...
Just as Shadrick closed the door, Carissa had flung it open and come running in. The two collided and fell to the floor. Luckily, they could see nothing in this particular hallway except for themselves. Behind them, the door clicked shut.

The two found themselves in a T shaped hallway. Worn-out crimson carpetting lead the way down the marble-tiled path. Around both corners, there was a door. Both of them were unlocked. To their right, there was one other door at the end of the hallway in addition to the one they passed. Shutters also lined most of the far side of the hallway.

In the lower east hallway...
It was a good thing there wasn't anything for Amanda to block the door with, otherwise she would have trapped Bart out of the room. Bart came barreling in the room a couple moments after Amanda had rushed in, his trusty lead pipe in hand. At first he thought Amanda was another zombie, but then his senses took control again over the adrenaline rush and he realized she wasn't.

The two of them found themselves in a hallway shaped like a reverse-L. They were on the shorter leg of the hallway. Around the corner, they'd find another long stretch of hallway and a brown oaken door to the left of them. To the right, they'd see metal shutters that sealed the windows shut. These shutters continued halfway down the hallway and stopped about five feet away from another brown door. There was also one final doorway at the very end of the hallway. The two explorers would find the first door around the corner locked, but the other two would be open.

WhiteShadow

Unread postby WhiteShadow » Thu Jul 24, 2003 12:42 am

"Ow!" Shadrick said, rubbing his head. Getting to his feet, he slipped his gun into his belt and offered a hand to Carissa. "Are you all right?"

Celeste of Elvenhame

Unread postby Celeste of Elvenhame » Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:08 am

Carissa took his offered hand and rubbed her head ruefully wuth the free one. "Yeah, I am fine. You?"

WhiteShadow

Unread postby WhiteShadow » Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:51 am

"Scared to death..." Shadrick replied, his face pale. "And happy to see a living, human face. The name's Shadrick." He cast his eyes about.

"We'd better get a move on. Who knows how long until some of those dogs or zombies bust through? Of course, there is the question of which way do we go? I've never been anywhere in the station before."

It seemed as if he was babbling, continually talking to try and cover his fear.

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:30 am

Bart blinked. Twice, in fact.

"Who me?..I'm Bart. Are you okay?" Said the Grease

This other person seemed to be okay. At least he was'nt getting bitten.

"D'ya have any idea whats goin' on out there?"

Darkphoenixfri13

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:18 am

" I used to be with the police but I got kicked out." He didn't mention that he was Jason Phillips because he didn't want to scare the boy. When the nearby door slung open and the zombie came out, He froze for a second while Vincent attacked it and started talking to himself very quietly. " They..They're h-here! Could it have been these things that killed Pete maybe?" When Jason snapped out of it He then kicked the zombie in the chest, and shot it in the head twice. " Die you damn hell bound bitch!"

Wishbone Ash

Unread postby Wishbone Ash » Thu Jul 24, 2003 8:59 am

In the upper east hallway...
Blood began to pool up around the zombie. It was dead again.. for now. Vincent nodded his thanks to the man and set about introducing himself as well.

"I'm Vincent. I'm a student at the highschool." He stepped out from the corner they'd been hiding in as he said this. Vincent then took a look around.

They appeared to be in a hallway shaped like a backwards C. To their right, there was a door. Jason remembered that it lead to the coffee room, which was where officers used to go on their breaks. Straight ahead was the door back to the main hall, and on the other end of the C-hall was another doorway. Jason would remember this one leading to another hallway.

Edited by: Wishbone Ash at: 7/24/03 9:15 am

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs