Gods and Goddesses

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
saberlock

Re: Lord Anubis- the Devil God, and Freya-the Demi

Unread postby saberlock » Thu May 29, 2003 3:44 pm

Saber, who had been thrown away by the scorpion, got up and charged at the scorpion again. The sun stone still in his hand, he jumped at the pincer that held Lock. Narrowly dodging it's venomous tail, Saber dashed forward, once again pushing the sun stone against the beast.

"You don't like fire, eh?! Then Burn!"

Saber felt the stone glowing in his hand. He now knew how to use it. It was just a matter of using his mind the right way. Staying away from the scorpion's tail, he concentrated on the sun stone. Almost immediately the stone began to burn. The scorpion, recognizing the warm touch of the stone, swung it's pincer, knocking Saber away.

"Damn monster... Let him go!"

Saber yelled, jumped up, and leaped toward the scorpion again. Focusing all his energy trough the sun stone, Saber screamed in pain as huge flames engulfed the sun stone, his hands, and the scorpion's pincer.

The monster roared. It swung his pincer around wildly, throwing away Lock and knocking back Saber again.

Saber crawled up, his hands still hurting.

"This is going to need some serious healing..."

Saber looked around. He saw the scorpion, roaring in pain and confusion. He saw Lock, lying on the ground some distance away from him. He saw Freya, still lying motionless near Anubis. He saw Skuld, charging at the scorpion. Near the bushes, he saw Frey approaching.

"Finish that beast!"

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Fri May 30, 2003 6:54 am

Skuld Lunged her pike at the beast, driving it into it's head, as she stood on top of the enormous body. The scorpion roared with furosity and swung it's tail which was deflected by a swift kick from Skuld.

Her pike turned bright red then burst into flames as it caturized the massive amounts of blood escaping from the wound.

In a few seconds, the scorpions head was engulfed in flames. Skuld jumped off as the scorpions tail swung at her.

"Finish it Frey!" Skuld said with a smile, "you know what to do!"

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Sat May 31, 2003 7:49 pm

"Image Aww man..."

Frey inched to the Scorpion, who was frantically roaring from pain. Her fearfully pulled out a Sun Stone from his pouch and held it up to the Scorpion. He than began to speak in a foreign language, and the Scorpion seemed to listen. The Scorpion took the stone from Frey's hand and swallowed it.

"*in a normal tounge* It is a sweet treat, yes dude?"

The Scorpion nodded.

"NO!!! FOOL! SPIT IT OUT!"

Anubis yelled. He finally pulled one of his claws from the roots and levited Freya's body toward the roots. She picked up her Partisan and her lifeless body began to hack the roots away.

Frey began to mumble a spell...

"Ignius Draco...Musca leh eh hydrus inu Scorpio."

The Scorpion looked to Frey with a baffled look on its face. Suddenly the Scorpion's stomach began to glow. Grurgles and growls could be heard from the inner most working of the beast. The Scorpion held its pincers to its abdomen and began to grugle for the pain became unbearable.

Suddenly, without warning, the Black Scorpion was engulfed in flames. After the monsterous flames deminished; nothing of the horendus beast was left, but its mere ashes- which were quickly left at the mercy of the winds.

"Ahh ha!!"

Anubis roared as he finally freed himself from the roots. He jumped to his feet and slammed Freya into a tree.

"You are of no further use..."

A small arrow of energy form above his head, and it was aimed for Freya.

"Wacth, as I prove to you Frey Vanir..that you Demis...will never overthrow us! For you are to weak!!!"

"No! Lord Anubis don't!!"

Frey stood back, powerless. With no weapons in his arsenale he had no hope of saving Freya. And as they stood by and wacthed Anubis arrow became bigger, and bigger by the second.

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Mon Jun 02, 2003 3:22 pm

Saber jumped to Freya, trying to carry him away. However, with his burnt hands he could hardly lift her.

Lock saw what happened, and quickly came to action. He loaded his crossbow and put it against his shoulder, aiming for Anubis.

'This time, he's got nothing to take the hit for him. I can't miss now..'

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Mon Jun 02, 2003 6:38 pm

"What!?"

Anubis roared. He turned to look and Lock fired. Anubis' ears twitched to the sound of the crossbow firing, The bow wedged itself into Anubis' side. The impact of the attack forced Anubis to release his mighty arrow into a nearby tree. The enormous tree collapsed as the arrow shot through the thick bark like paper.

"Curse this retched form!!!"

Anubis roarede as the tree slammed with incredible force onto his body.

"SIS!"

Frey yelled running over to Saber and Freya.

"Sis, sis!? Are you, like, okay!?!"

Freya opened her eyes and smiled at Frey.

"No prob...stop being....such a crybaby...I'm. I'm okay. I just got a little scratch....."

She closed her eyes. Her reptilian body was gashed and bruised all over.

"....Sis?"

Frey said nudging her body. Freya opened one eye and looked toward her brother.

"Do...don't worry...JUst tell Frigg...that..I'll be okay...."

"But sis..."

"Ya hear me dude?"

Frey smiled with tears in his eyes and pressed her cold claw on his cheek.

"*crying* You..never call me dude...*smiles*"

Freya closed her eyes and passed out cold. Frey wiped his eyes. He helped Saber to his feet.

"We gotta help sis fast! She took like way too much damage..if we don't heal her, she'll die!"

Frey said. He quickly chated a temperay healing spell.

"That'll last her like a few hours...we gotta go quick! If they find out what happen to Anubis..."

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Sun Jun 08, 2003 5:47 pm

Frey helped Saber carry Freya.

"The kingdom is up ahead...we gotta move!"

"Not so fast Demi!"

Anubis roared from under the foilage. The foilage exploded with his terrible power. Out from the foilage appeared a horrific monster. Body better built than that of a tank, and breaming with muscles. Black demon fur coated his body. His terrible wolf-like face snorted angrily tuff mane standing on end.

"You will all face my true form, and die for your actions. Dare strike a god!? Have at me..."

Anubis charged at Frey. He just stood there panicking.

"!!!!!! W-we gotta run!!"

"Running will not save you!!"

Anubis jumped into the air and came slamming down on Lock.

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Tue Jun 10, 2003 2:03 pm

Lock quickly jumped away when Anubis came down on him, but was hit anyway. With great force, he was slammed against the ground.

Lock coughed up some blood as he crawled back up on his feet.

"Heh..."

Lock slowly got up, and turned towards Anubis.

"You call yourself a god? I've taken worse hits from Imps! You're just another lowly demon, if you ask me. Fight me, and I'll show you the full power of a real vampire!"

He bluffed. The blow had not struck him with full force, but he was in pain nonetheless. He knew very well he wouldn't stand a chance against a godly being. Lock just hoped he could distract Anubis long enough for the rest to get away safely, before having to flee himself.

Lock stepped back a bit, threw away his crossbow, and flashed his claws at Anubis. He glanced at the rest of the over his shoulder, and then looked at Anubis again.

"So, what is it going to be?"

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Thu Jun 12, 2003 7:55 pm

Frey and the others got a small distance from the battle. Anubis stood on his dark hinds and glared at Lock.

"So be it!!"

A large black Hammer appeared in Anubis' claws.

"You dare to lower me to the level of a Demon!?! You filthy beast! You will be smashed into the unholy ground you came form."

Anubis roared charging at Lock.

OOC:I am soooo sorry I haven't posted. I have been wotking so much on my web site that I couldn't. Sorry! *bows*

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Sun Jun 15, 2003 1:13 pm

((Don't panic. RPs tend to slow down at times. I'm just glad you didn't forget about it. ^_^))

Seeing the enraged god-beast charging towards him, Lock knew he had succeeded. Anubis was now focusing on him alone, hopefully giving the others enough time to escape.

Lock stood still for a moment, looking at Anubis. Then, as the god approached, Lock quickly jumped away, out of the massive hammer's way.

Realizing that Anubis could probably crush him easily, Lock knew he didn't stand a chance against him in combat. He hoped he could continue evading him until the others had escaped, only to run away himself after that.

Lock quickly jumped back a few more times, laughing at Anubis, hoping to enrage the god even more.

"What's that? Having a little trouble hitting me? I expected a little more from a 'god'..."

Lock laughed again.

"You're not invulnerable. I don't care if I really hurt you with that arrow, or merely damaged your physical form, it proves that you can be beaten."

meanwhile, Saber was looking at the battle from a distance, still carrying Freya with the help of Frey.

"Lock! Don't get your stupid self killed!"

Saber yelled at Lock. Then he turned to Frey.

"Is Freya going to be allright? Is there something we can do to help her?"

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Sun Jun 15, 2003 4:37 pm

"D*** you mortal!!"

Anubis yelled in his rage. The more enraged the became the more wildly he would battle. His precise, calculated attacks now became random and hastey.

"I am invunareble! I am immortal! I am Anubis the Devil-God!!! And you mortal will show proper respect."

Upahead Frey continued to chant small heal spells to enforce Freya's recovery.

"I can't do it..."

Frey said collapsing to his knees from exhaustion.

"I chanted my most powerful healing spells, yet nothing. Aww come on Sis, this is so like unfair. Sis you can't die on me!"

Frey let go of his sister and her body fell to the ground.

"*in tears* This is Bougus!!! You're a lousy sis! How can you do this to me!?!? How can you do this to Frigg!?!?.....Frigg! That's it!!!"

Frey said jumping with joy.

"I got it!!"

Frey whistles and a large chariot driven by twin cats desends from the skies.

"Come on guys!! Get on!"

He draged Freya onto the chariot and sat her carefully into a corner. He gripped the reigns.

"Come on! We can turn around and fly by the dude and Anubis, and go to where Anubis can't follow!"

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:44 pm

Saber climbed in the chariot, standing next to Frey.

"Cats? I've never seen a chariot with cats."

Meanwhile, Lock was still evading Anubis, finding it increasingly more easy to dodge the attacks as the devil-god became more angry.

"Respect? Respect must be earned first. I'll never respect the likes of you. Give up, you're not even hitting me!"

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Wed Jun 18, 2003 4:55 pm

"Kay guys..."

Frey said with a smile.

"Let's head home!"

The cats looked to Frey and mewed.

"So what that they're mortal! They're Freya's friends! Come on! Freya's been really hurt guys, take her home..."

The twin cats looked to each other, than back to Frey and nodded. The chariot took off into the sky. Back in the forest, as Lock as Anubis continued to battle, Anubis became more, and more enraged.

"I am a God! I do not earn anything...You though- you are an exception. No. You will not respect me, and you shall die to teach others what will happen if you do not!!!!!"

With a hideous roar Anubis' body was suddenly engulfed with black flames. His body shot up to the sky, and he became even more hideous than before. Ten inch thick, five foot fans dripping with foam. Dark red eyes were like refelcting pools of blood. His body pulsing with sinew, fur tinged with the darkness and hatered of the underworld itself. His hammer disappeared as he fell onto all fours. Anubis had grown to nearly 30 feet in size, and with a terrible roar that could crumble mountains he glared at Lock with his blood red eyes.

"Die mortal."

Anubis said swinging his emense claw at Lock.

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Thu Jun 19, 2003 6:06 pm

Lock, surprised by Anubis' new form, jumped away too late. Lock screamed as the beast's massive claw teared trough his left shoulder, slamming him against the ground.

With great effort, Lock managed to get back on his feet. He glared at Anubis while staggering back a bit.

"Heh... A fitting form, for a damned dog like you..."

Lock held his shoulder with his right hand, breathing heavily.

"You forget that I'm not entirely human. It takes a little more than that to kill me..."

He slowly walked backwards, every muscle in his body preparing to dodge the next attack.

'Damn it... I should have escaped while I had the chance...'

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Thu Jun 19, 2003 8:07 pm

"AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Anubis laughed maniacllly, and continued to laugh. As a mtter of fact he would not stop laughing. By changing into his more primal third form Anubis has lost complete control over his powers. His body flaied about as he tried to gain control, but to no use, as every last ounce of his logical thinking was gone.

"Dude!"

Frey called from above. The chariot swooped down and Frey grabbed Lock by the collar. The chariot flew high above Anubis' reach. Frey lifted Lock into the chariot and looked down at the Devil-God.

"I pray for your soul my Lord. *lower head* You are no longer a God, but a Demon...."

Anubis body burst into flames. The cries of the Devil-God, no, now Demon, suddenly changed from anger to fear. With one last roar Anubis' body dispersed into small particles and they are scattered to the winds.

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:45 pm

"Dude, you okay?"

Frey asked Lock driving the chariot higher into the clouds. Freya's body lay limp and cold against thechariot. He scales became paler by the mintue.

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Fri Jul 04, 2003 12:20 pm

I apologize for not posting sooner. I was really busy the last weeks, and couldn't set my mind to RPing. Anyway, I'm back now, and good to go. ^_^

Lock sighed, and closed his eyes.

"I'm glad that's over...

I'll be allright for now, thanks... I just need some rest. Once we get to safety, I'll need something to treat the wound, but for now, I'm exhausted..."

Lock lowered his head, and slowly slipped off into sleep.

Saber nodded.

"If he says he's fine, he's fine. I'm more concerned for Freya at the moment."

Saber kneeled down next to Freya for a moment, and then looked up to Frey.

"She isn't looking good. Do you think she'll be allright?"

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Fri Jul 04, 2003 3:52 pm

OOC: Image

IC:
"We're almost to Frigg's. She'll be fine. Once we get to Frigg...I hope..."

The chariot set down ontop of a formation of white clouds. Frey jumped out of the chariot with Freya on his back.

"Come on guys! Frigg's right over there!"

He said pointing toward what seemed to be a gigantic peral made of rainbow shards.

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Sun Aug 17, 2003 3:20 pm

OOC: -__() well if no one's gonna post, cuase all I hope is no one was waiting for another, cause I'll be cheesed off, cause I was waiting for you than you could of have been waiting for me, than its just @_@....-_-()

Previous

Return to Other RPs