Gods and Goddesses

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Lady Freya Vanir

Re: My head hurts :(

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:33 pm

"HEHEHEhehehe...."

The goblins chuckle began to fade. He dropped his axe on the ground.

"I ain't tellin you anything....stupid human..."

Wess spit at Sevi.

"Just kill me now....I ain't afraid a what you can do..."

~Deeper into the forest~

"Aw man..."

Frey stopped and turned around.

"I don't like that they're taking so long....I mean they could be dead and we don't know...."

Freya sighs as she leans onto her Partisin.

"We'll wait here for a minute and see if they catch up...."

Freya looked out not only back in the trail, but ahead. She was especially worried about Frey.

"What if he got Boreas mad?....*sigh* If anyone can make Boreas mad...it's that little idiot..."

She mad her Stone glow brighter- in hopes that Servi and Saber would be able to see it.

saberlock

Re: My head hurts :(

Unread postby saberlock » Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:08 pm

Lock stopped near Freya and looked back, attempting to see any sign of Saber or Servi.

"I cannot see them from here... But I am sure those two can handle themselves. If they don't return soon, we shall look for them."

Meanwhile, Saber had regained some of his balance, and he stumbled towards the goblin.

"Are you not afraid of us? Not afraid of death? Hah! The only reason a cowardly goblin say things like that, is that he's more afraid of something else!"

Saber walked closer to the goblin.

"Tell me, you little pest. What is it that you fear more than death? We could torture you, you know?"

Lady Freya Vanir

Pain comes and goes, but......

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:29 pm

"Well that is easy...I am afriad of Anubis Guild...if I do not do job...they will kill me...and if I am already dea they will do horrible things that will not let me rest in peace...."

The goblin backed up.

"...You....have signed your death wishes...Al..l.w..ho...go with...Freya..n.e..v..er...c.om..."

Wess grabbed his Axe, without Servi or Saber's knowing. The Goblin swung his axe with his only arm.

"D..ie..."

PSLoyalist

...death is forever

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:20 am

Servi watched as the pitiful swing fell at his feet, before it could even touch him, the goblin slumped over and died. Servi withdrew the sword then drove it through the goblins chest, the echo of bones being crushed bounced around the forrest.

"Need to make sure," Servi said slipping his sword out, "I had one to many of these buggers jump back up."

Servi turned and walked back towards the path, once he found it, he continued the way he was going, in the distance, he could see a light glowing, probably Freya's sun stone. Servi followed it and met up with the group.

"Two goblins," Servi said, "Said they worked for Anubis, something about that package you picked up earlier."

Lady Freya Vanir

What is Evil?...What is Good?

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:01 pm

"Ah geez..."

Freya scoffed as she lowered the Stone's intensity.

"*sigh* The Anubis are becoming more and more of a pain...*mumbling* Every time they find a new way to annoy me....."

Freya shrugged and looked at the group.

"Forget about it...once we pass into Northland Territory we won't be bothered by them anymore...come on- let's keep going..."

The group finally made it out of the forest. All they had to do was walk across the stone bridge to make it into Northland territory....

saberlock

Re: What is Evil?...What is Good?

Unread postby saberlock » Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:54 pm

As the group left the forest, Lock noticed that Saber was rather silent. He hadn't spoke since he and Servi had returned, and stayed a short distance behind the rest of the group.

"Is something bothering you Saber?"

Saber looked up.

"Well, it's just that goblin. It said 'if I am already dead they will do horrible things that will not let me rest in peace'. I'm was just thinking... necromancers?"

Lock looked shocked.

"Necromancy? That foul twisted magic... But no, that does not necessarily have to be what the goblin meant... Maybe we should ask Freya."

Saber nodded, and walked up to Freya.

"Freya, do you know if those Anubis thugs use necromancy. I'm not sure, but I believe that goblin might have referred to it... He said they would not let him rest in peace if he died..."

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Wed Apr 09, 2003 6:09 pm

Servi cut in, interrupting anything Freya was about to say, "Obviously they were either playing propaganda with the goblins, making them fear the Anubis more then their enemies, or they do use necromancy, and would kill the goblins, then resurrect them not allowing them to rest in peace. of course that's a last resort because the goblins can't do much then fight after resurrection, being lumbering zombies and all," Servi finished and pulled back away from the group, his horse trotting along the walkers of the group.

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Thu Apr 10, 2003 4:34 pm

Freya nervously luaghed.

"Necromancy...hehe- that's ridiculous...the Anubis are nothing more than a Guild of theives...a dangerous Guild, but just a bunch of theives...There's nothing to worry about. We don't have to worry about them once we cross the bridge."

"Or so you think..."

A voice said from the other side of the bridge. Freya looked up to the other side of the bridge.

"Hello again Lady Freya..."

The Theif leader said, as he sat mounted ontop a black horse.

"Did you really think we'd let you get away that easily?"

"The thought did cross my mind..."

Freya smirked as she laid the Partisain on her shoulder.

"Well you won't be smiling in a few minutes..."

The Leader grinned. He tugged at a rope he was holding. Frey stummbled from the bush; bounded with rope and chains.

"Frey!...You monsters...."

Freya growled. She readied her spear.

"Ah, ah, ah..."

The Leader grinned. He kicked Frey over the bridge's edge.

"Frey!!"

Frey's ropes were caught on a root embedded in the cliff's edge.

"FREYA!!!!"

He yelled at the top of his lungs.

"You'll pay for that..."

She glared at the leader. The leader just smirked.

"Now you can save him, but I want your little package there..."

"You're not getting your dirty hands on it- I'll die before giving it to you!"

"...So be it..."

He said as he rode away.

"...Where does he think..."

Before Freya could finish the sentence the bridge began to rumble. The group looked around to find the source of the disturbance. A large stone Golem made his way onto the sturdy stone bridge.

"Let us see how you fair against Manthr, my Lady!"

The leader laughed as he rode off from sight.

"FREYA!!!!!"

"I'm coming Frey...hold on!"

Freya kept her eyes on the monolithic creature.

"D*** it...you'll pay Zackris..."

Freya whispered under her breath.

"*sob* Freya!!! I can't swim!!! Get me down!!"

"Relax Frey! I'll get you down. I have to take care of this little problem first..."

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Thu Apr 10, 2003 4:50 pm

Lock immediately grabbed his crossbow, and fired a bolt at the golem. The attack didn't seem to damage the golem one bit.

"Freya! Save your brother!" Lock yelled "The rest of us will distract this creature!"

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Thu Apr 10, 2003 6:10 pm

"Not on your life pal!"

"What?!"

Saber yelled.

"He'll be fine....look..."

Zarn, who went with Frey earlier, was climbing down the cliff's edge. Frey was small compared to Zarn and he seemed to be able to handle the small rescue operation.

"You better stay back...I'm gonna chop this Golem down chunk by chunk...."

Frey jumped high into the sky....A few seconds later she came crashing down. The Golem flicked her into the ground as if she was a bug.

"grr..."

She wasn't giving up that easily- again she jumped into the air. And the Golem repeated his attack.

"...."

She looked back at the group.

"Hehehehe...I guess i need a bit of help *sweatdrop*"

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Thu Apr 10, 2003 7:23 pm

Servi looked at his sword, then his bow, both useless against the golem.

"Distract," Servi said running off into the woods.

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Fri Apr 11, 2003 10:57 am

"Distract?"

Saber rushed forward.

"My turn!"

Dodging the golem's swing, Saber jumped up and hit the golem on its chest with his blades. Of course, the attack didn't hurt the golem, but its attention was now turned to Saber.

"That's it! I'm your enemy! Why don't you try to hit me?!"

Saber ran circles around the golem, dodging the golem's slow but powerful attacks.

"Hah! Too slow!"

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Fri Apr 11, 2003 4:58 pm

The Golem brought it's hand down to strike at Saber, but stopped dead as an orange light emitted from his chest, with a screach of pain the golems chest burst up revieling flames, and Servi on the other end with his hands to the golems back.

"Finish him off," Servi said raising his hand into the air and casting Stone to Skin, causing the golem to turn to flesh, easily killable.

The golem turned, and began charging at Servi.

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Fri Apr 11, 2003 7:24 pm

Freya jumped int the air. She crashed down onto the Golem's back; knocking it down.

"You'll pay..."

Freya jabbed her Partisain into the Golem's neck. A bright white light began to radiate from the back of the Golem's neck. Freya jammed the Partisain in deeper, and the golem vanished in thin air.

~Aways ahead of the group~

"It's dead.."

The theif said as he pulled down the Crystal telescope from his eyes. The leader pulled at the horse's riegns, making it Buck.

"I'll go ahead...finish the rest of the traps...Hi-ya!"

The leader kicked at the horse's sides and rode of at high speed.

"Hehehe...just one more..."

The theif said as he connected the last wire. The theif jumped onto the back of a strange bird, known as Basalisk. He kicked at the Basilisk's sides and it clopped off....

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Sat Apr 12, 2003 12:25 pm

Saber kicked at the dead golem.

"No match for the likes of you guys, eh?"

He said, looking at Freya and Servi.

"Man, it's almost as if you don't even need me or Lock with you..."

Saber seemed to think on this for a moment, and then continued, smiling.

"Aw who cares anyway. If nothing else, we'll just tag along, and try to figure out what is exactly going on.

So, where are we going now?"

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Sat Apr 12, 2003 3:15 pm

Servbi looked at lock from his comment, "Well, we need someone to distract," Servi said sternly, Lock seemed confused as to whether he was joking or serious.

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Sat Apr 12, 2003 3:16 pm

"*laughs nervously* hehe..aww come on...that was challange. Don't worry about it none. All of you are a very important part of my mission...without you guys I couldn't of gotten here alive. Hehehe Safety in numbers right?"

Frey climbed up the clif's edge with Zarn on his shoulder. Zarn jumped down and ran to Freya. Frey walked up to his sister and whispered in her ear. Freya nodded.

"Ookay!"

She said happily.

"We're heading toward a huge city known as Carta. It is one of the Demi cities; a city protected by one of the five elemental Gods. We have to be really careful because any little thing may upset the city's God...and who knows what'll happen."

The group made it across the stone bridge to the city. They walked into the streets of the rural city. Freya turned to the group and smiled.

"This city sits belongs to the Northlands territory."

Frey began to bounce with excitment.

"...Wheee!!!!"

He ran off into the city.

".....He's gonna go stock up on some things at the shop...*mumbles* And hopefully more medicine than food....."

Freya smiled.

"Well I guess we can take a break here...but at dawn we're heading out...So get some sleep. And try not to get lost."

Freya walks off into an alley. She and Frey seemed to know the city well...

Edited by: Lady Freya Vanir at: 4/13/03 1:58:36 pm

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Sun Apr 13, 2003 9:47 am

"I hope the Demi-God dosen't notice my precence," Servi said to himself quitly, then moved off in the direction on where he remember the Inn.

As Servi approached the Inn, I tflashed for a second, to a burning building, brought to rubble, and engulfed in flames. But this was only a quick flash, and Servi shoke it off.

As Servi approached closer, another flash occured, the same building, but soldiers now ran through the streets, trying to defend the city. This flashed lasted longer, and caused Servi to fall to his knees, the image still playing in his head. The next image was of a man being mauled in front of the tavern, by sodleirs, his dry screams echoed through the air, sending a chill down Servi's spine.

Servi's eyes widened as he clutched his head in pain. so much for staying unnoticed, people already began to gather around him and stare in amazment.

As some people approached to help, Servi would scream out for them to get away. The memories crippled him immensly, now laying on the ground, huddled in a ball.

Servi's eyes closed and he passed out from immense pain.

(OOC: Do I sense a side-story!)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=psloyalist>PSLoyalist</A] at: 4/13/03 9:49:19 am

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:14 pm

OOC: O.O I think you do! ^_^

Frey danced out of the shop. Arms filled with all kinds of food.

"Image I love Carta...They always have such great food!!"

Frey laughed to himslef as he stuffed his face. He happily pranced down the city streets humming a little tune to himselfImage . Suddenly he trips over something...

"Oooff!"

He siad as he fell face first into the ground. All his food scattered around the ground.

"Image My food.....grrr alright what tripped me!?!"

He yelled looking around at the rather large crowd...He looked to Servi who seemed to have passed out.

"...Or who...."

Frey slowly got up. He walked toward Servi and began the gently shake him.

"Dude? Are you like, okay? Dude!"

Frey said as he continued to gently shake him.

"Aww Dude come on!"

Frey opened Servi's eyes and examined them.

"Aww man...Dude's out cold....What am I gonna do!?!"

Frey began to frantically run back and forth.

"Aww man, aww man, aww man!!! FREYA!!!"

Freya was in the Smith's shop. She had just finished making repairs on her Partisain.

"He...man. I didn't think the Golem would have dulled the blade so much..."

"...FREYA!!!"

"What the...."

She looked out toward Frey's cries. Zarn sat on Freya's shoulders and intentivally watched. His eyes narrowed as his tounge flickered.

"No good eh? Alright..."

Freya ran to her younger sibling. By now a huge crowd had gathered around Servi and Frey.

"Back up people!! Give him, like, some air!!"

"What has happened?"

A man whispered to a woman.

"He may be possessd by a Demon!"

Another man cried. The crowd continued to throw around comments about Servi and Frey.

"I said, like, back up!! I'm a...Preist!! So you like totally better give me some space!"

The crowd back away a bit.

"Frey!"

Frey cried as she pushed herself through the crowd.

"The Dude's passed out sis!"

"Zarn, go find Lock and Saber!"

Zarn ran off to find them, as Frey and Freya attempted to help Servi. Freya laid his head on her lap, while Frey chanted spells.

"Dude...its not working..."

"Try harder!"

Freya yelled. The crowd continued to mumur to themselves, and Frey continued to chat his spell....

Edited by: Lady Freya Vanir at: 4/13/03 2:54:15 pm

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Sun Apr 13, 2003 3:37 pm

Saber and Lock were walking around through the city when Zarn found them.

The lizard cought their attention, and because he seemed agitated about something, they decided to follow him.

When they arrived at the place Servi had collapsed, Lock stepped through the crowd that surrounded Servi, and kneeled down next to him.

"What happened?"

I forgot. Lizards can't talk Image
Anyway, it's edited

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=saberlock>saberlock</A]&nbsp; Image at: 4/14/03 8:54:47 am

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Sun Apr 13, 2003 6:36 pm

OOC: Well..Zarn is a lizard ^_^...so just like say he dragged you there...Zarn is a VERY LARGE lizard ^_^Image

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:09 pm

Servi's eyes widened as Frey finished another spell, his head flung back surprising freya. Servi was panting heavily as he rolled to the side, face down in teh dirt.

"I need to get somewhere private, now," Servi said getting up and walking towards the closest tavern, "I hope i wasn't noticed," Servi said looking to the sky.

Servi sat down on a bed, shortly after purchasing a room with what little money he had left, waiting for Freya and gang to enter.

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Mon Apr 14, 2003 4:02 pm

"..That...wa weird..."

Freya said as she dusted herself off.

"..I'm going to go get something..."

She said as she walked off; and Zarn close behind. Freya bumped into Saber and Lock and explained to them what had happened. Frey stood there and spazed out.Image Than he ran off.

"Hey!!"

He said as he pounced onto Servi's bed.

"Hehehe. Dude what was up with you?"

He asked bouncing up and down on the bed.

"You, like, just spazed man....What was like up with that??"

He continued to bounce and laugh.

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Mon Apr 14, 2003 4:34 pm

Behind Frey, Lock entered Servi's room.

"Yes, I would like to know what caused that as well. I do not question your abilities in combat, but if that ever happens during something serious, you could be in great danger."

Lock observed Servi for a moment, and then added "You are not sick, are you?"

Meanwhile, Saber had secretly followed Freya from a distance. He knew better than to spy on her, but he was determined to find out more about this woman, and what she needed his help for. Besides, she wouldn't find out about it anyway if he was careful, so why worry?

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=saberlock>saberlock</A]&nbsp; Image at: 4/14/03 4:35:20 pm

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Tue Apr 15, 2003 6:43 pm

Freya walked into a small, unmarked shop. The door was wide open and let the breeze and sunshine in. The shopkeep looked at who entered.

"Freya!"

The shopkeep laughed jumping from behind the counter. The shopkeep was a young lad, he looked about nineteen or twenty. Long blonde hair and a Round Sheild and Silver Curved Saber on his back.

"Vidarr! It's good to see you well."

She smiled as they shared a friendly hug.

"So how is father?"

Vidarr asked with a smile on his face. Freya chuckled.

"He's as brute as ever, but still retain his soft heart."

"That is good, that is good."

Zarn jumped ont Vidarr's shoulder, and Vidarr chuckled.

"So, where is Ali?"

"He is in the back repairing Thor's hammer."

"I see...."

Just than Ali walked from the back furnace. A monsturous boy with huge two-toed talons for feet and a slender tail. He had a small fang patruding from his mouth and wore a bright blue vest. He looked similar to Vidarr except with shorter hair and narrower eyes.

"Little Ali..."

Freya smiled. Ali smiled and ran over to Freya. The two gave each other a warm hug.

"How have you been lady Freya, well?"

Ali said in a deep husk voice.

"Yes, thank you Ali."

"There is something you want..I see it in your eyes...."

Ali teased. Freya laughed.

"Well you know me. I do need a favor to ask."

"Ask away my Lady. You know you are always welcomed to ask us for anything you may need."

"Well thank you....I need you to spruce up my Partisain..."

"What does thou mean?"

Ali asked curiously. Freya pulled the 'treasure' she had recieved earlier and handed it to Ali. Vidarr looked over Ali's shoulder as he unwrapped the 'treasure'.

"Oh my...where did you get it my Lady?"

Vidarr asked removing some more of its covering.

"I recieved it from Pathos- on your father's orders. I need you to coat my Partisain with it...and I need it before the next light. Can you two do this from me?"

"Of course Lady, we will get on it right away."

Vidarr handed Zarn to Freay.

"Come brother, we must make haste."

"Aye brother.."

Ali replied as they both ran into the back.

"I will be hear when the Owls begin their hunt!"

"Aye milady!"

The two yelled from the back furnace. Freya headed out of the small shop....

PSLoyalist

pivitol Servi moment

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Tue Apr 15, 2003 7:19 pm

Servi took a deep breath, then looked over to Frey, who was excitedly bouncing on the bed.

"It was several years ago," Servi said with a pause, trying to recollect memories long repressed, "I was a newfledged commander, and was assigned to my first battle, as field general. I was to take this very town we are in now. I marched into the square and announced the city was now offically occupied, not expecting military resistance..."

~~~~FLASHBACK!!~~~~~

The townspeople gathered around a large group of troops, huddled around a fountain, on the edge of the fountain stood a young Servi, brash, young, fresh, and intellegent. He read from scrolls in his hand, declaring the city under control of the Myr kingdom.

"We are only the first wave," Servi said putting his scroll away, "Any military action will result in an over running of your city, so please sit tight while we clear out high ranking officals and leaders."

Servi jumped down from the fountain and begn to order men around, pointing ot certain houses and stores to be cleared and checked. As Servi pointed to a large brown house, the windows slammed open, reviling archers who instantly fired on Servi's troops.

"What teh hell..." Servi could just barly finish his sentence as several of the townspeople stripped off their robes, revileing military uniforms.

"Charge!," Servi yelled withdrawing his sword and chrging through his troops into the enemy.

<div style="text-align:center">No more then five minutes later; i was hit by an arrow, in the arm. ignoring the pain, i moved to an alleyway, where i spent teh rest of teh time watching my troops get mauled, it was horrible.</div>

Servi sat, slumped behind a broken barrel, covered in shadow, watching enemy troops prowl the bodies for survivors and usefull equipment. Everytime a wounded would raise his hand for help, the enemy would drive a sword through his chest, these men were monsters.

"Were is that second wave," Servi said as he raise his head to the sky, observing the lowering sun, then down to his wound, arrow still plunged deep into his arm.

Still looking at the sky, Servi could see a flaming ball pass through the air, rubbing his eyes, he checked again, and saw three more flames fly through the air, coming to loud crashes in the buildings behind him. Looking back into the alley, he could see men running for their lives as a large mass of troops entered the square, drawing swords with the enemy troops waiting for them.

<div style="text-align:center">heh, didn't take long for the second wave to figure out they had gotten ambushed when enemies appeared in the rear, toke them ten minutes to be completly annialated, but unlike us, they were scattered throughout the city, trying to escape. i figured now was a better chance then any, so i made my break for it, staying in the shadows, running down the streets</div>

Servi ran through the shadows with quick speed, powering only on adrenniline as catapulted balls of fire would land near him.

Servi stopped as he heard the screaming of soldiers, looking up he saw three men charge him, swords drawn. Servi drew his sword, ready for anything, if he was gonna die, it wasn't gonna be running.

Taking his stance, Servi awaited the three soldiers to get within range, but beofre that, teh tavern next to him blew up in a ball of falmes as the alchohol was egnited by nearby fires, fueled more by another crashing ball of fire.

Servi was knocked to the ground, struggling to get up, the soldeirs had reached him, and realizing his crippled state, kicked his sword away and began to beat him, other soldiers, even townspeople, began to kick and shout, and beat Servi as he screamed for help.

<div style="text-align:center">I don't remember much after that, but from what i was told was that a ballista turned the corner and fired, knocking all the soldiers down, they denied there was any townspeople killed by that, but because i was on the ground, the massive bolts didn't touch me, and flew over my back, ripping through the soldiers. but what i do remember is the morning after.</div>

Servi awoke, staring up at the blue sky, clouds floating through it like barges on the ocean, something he missed seeing. Sitting up, he grabbed his arm in pain, but instead of blood, he felt bandages.

Looking around, Servi could see he was on a hilltop, were other wounded men layed with him, groaning in pain. He couldn't tell who they were because the sun still hasn't come up far enough to make much more out besides silouettes.

Looking out into teh town below, Servi could see it was burnt to the ground, stone structures still remaining, and fires still struggling to stay alive. Men were rushing in and out of teh town trying to get medical and fire supplies.

Servi got up, still in some pain, and walked back into the city, he was gonna help somehow. Grabbing two buckets of water from a nearby tent he ran into the town and found a small fire in the tavern that had blown him to the ground. lookng at the tqavern, he could see himself being beaten by the townspeple and soldiers, bloodly screaming for help.

Snapping out of his daydream, Servi threw the buckets on teh fire and ran back for more...

~~~~END FLASHBACK!!~~~~

Servi looked over to the now silent Frey, and then to the pitiful firplace.

"I can still see the butchered women and children lying maulded and scattered across the cityscape," Servi said pausing then continuing again, "but something else died there in the bloody mud, masked by the blizzard of screams and battle. It was a peoples dream. It was a beutifull dream."

Lady Freya Vanir

Re: pivitol Servi moment

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Tue Apr 15, 2003 8:17 pm

"..........Dude."

Frey placed his hands on his shoulder.

"There is always something in our life we regret doing. No matter how hard we try we can never seem to break free from its haunting shackles. They say we committed a terrible Sin long ago, and the Gods still torment us. We must suffer for something our ancestors did....but I was told that the Gods will forgive those who repent....but it is up to the person themselves to seek the forgiveness...and not wallow in the past deeds..."

Frey smiled...and stared to bounce on the bed agin.

"Dude!!! That story was soo deep!!!"

saberlock

Re: pivitol Servi moment

Unread postby saberlock » Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:38 am

Lock sighed.

"War is always a terrible thing... Wether it's soldiers killing each other, or innocents being slaughtered, there's always too much blood spilled for too little reason. Just remember that there's a reason for everything. A single soldier means nothing in a war, so if you weren't there, it still would have happened the same way. And if you weren't there, you might not have been here either..."

Lock nodded

"Fate can be cruel sometimes, but it makes us who we are today."

PSLoyalist

And the moment

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:01 pm

Servi looked to Lock, "It's not the war that bothered me, it is my job and all," Servi said trying not to sound like he didn't appreciate Locks words, "But, This town is ruled by a Demi-god, and i'm pretty sure alot of the civilians still live here from those days, i'm afraid at what might happen if i'm spotted."

saberlock

Re: And the moment

Unread postby saberlock » Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:07 pm

Lock nodded

"What happened was not your fault, but you might be blamed for it. I see your point. Let us hope no one recognizes you. I will not help us to have a Demi-god against us. But maybe there is no reason to worry. Do not not fear what might happen."

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:39 pm

Frey stopped bouncing and looked at Lock and Servi.

"War is bad...but what so bad about a Demi God?"

Frey said gleaming proudly.

"Why as a matter of fact..."

Frey was interupted by Freya's hand as she pushed him off the bed. *THUD* Freya looked down to her fallen brother.

"Are you being an idiot again?"

"....no...."

Frey moaned with his face resting on the floor. Freya smiled.

"Good....than you can go pick up my Partisain from the shop later..."

"Why me?"

Frey whinned.

"I am going to visit Lord Boreas."

"aww...but that's like...totally unfair...Why can't I visit Boreas?"

"You already did.."

"....oh yea! Later dudes!!"

Frey laughed as he jumped out of the window and ran off. Freya sighed and shook her head. She smiled and turned to Servi. Zarn was curled up on her shoulder. he intentivly swayed his slender tail side to side.

"Are you feeling any better Servi?"

She asked sitting at the foot of the bed.

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:58 am

"Uh, yeah, i'm fine, just had some a slight heat stroke, nothing to worry about, i'll be fine in a few hours," Servi said looking at the ground in front of him.

Lady Freya Vanir

Demi-God...Boreas of the North Winds

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Thu Apr 17, 2003 6:28 pm

"Well I hope you do. We going to leave the city ny dawn. If you aren't well enough...you will be left here to recover."

Freya got up from the bed's edge. She smiled and looked to Lock and Servi.

"Would you two like to meet Boreas? He is the law keeper of this city."

She looked to Servi.

"But if you do not feel well enough to come you may stay. *to Lock* And you are certianly not obligated to come either."

saberlock

Re: Demi-God...Boreas of the North Winds

Unread postby saberlock » Fri Apr 18, 2003 11:56 am

Lock grinned.

"I'd like to come along anyway, if you don't mind. I have nothing better to do anyway. Besides, it might be interesting."

Meanwhile, disappointed he didn't really find out anything about Freya, Saber decided to check out the local pub.

He sat down an ordered a beer.

"So, anything special happening around here lately?"

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:02 pm

Freya smiled.

"Okay than. But you have to be on your best behavior. Boreas is very sensitive."

Freya looked to Servi with her warm smile.

"So do you want to go?"

~Off in the streets~

Frey happily pranced around humming a song to himself. He stopped by many food venders before he made it to the small shop which the two brothers worked in. Frey entered the doorway. The door was always opened, because it was very hot in the shop; due to the furnace that was constantly running.

"Hello? Dudes?"

Frey called looking around. Vidarr walked from the back of the shop. Wiping his hands with a cloth. He looked up and smiled at Frey.

"Well, if it isn't the youngest Vanir. What brings you here Lord Frey."

"Sis asked me to, like, pick up her spear..."

"Ah yes, but alas tis not completed, that is- the task we were given."

"...oh..."

Frey's eyes continued to wander around the shop's walls. The shop walls were decorated with weapons and sheilds of every sort.

"...Would you like a weapon Lord Frey?"

Vidarr asked with a smile on his face. Frey pondered a moment as he continued to stare at the weapons.

"No...I'm like...totally against the weapons thing dude."

"Hahaha...yes...I have forgotten that you follow the ways of a Sage."

Frey nodds. Vidarr places the cloth on the counter's edge.

"If you wish , you can wait till we have completed our task.

"...umm..."

Vidarr smiles.

"And you are welcomed to have snacks as well Lord Frey."

"Dude!!"

Frey dashes to the back of the funace. Vidarr smiled and took his place at the back of the counter, just in case a costumer wandered in.

~At the Local Pub~

The bartender looked at Saber.

"You mustn' t be from these here parts. Tomarrow at high noon there's gonna be a parade for Lord Boreas."

A lady at the corner of the pub laughed out loud.

"You tell that outsider! Lord Boreas has protected our city and has given us centuries of peace!!!"

"Yea! We ain't never had a war wit nobody!!!"

Another drunkerd yelled.

Edited by: Lady Freya Vanir at: 4/18/03 8:16:05 pm

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Sat Apr 19, 2003 7:58 am

"Um...," Servi said putting his head down, "I don't really get along with Lawmen, but i'll go to the pub."

Servi got up and headed out, he decided that no one would EVER notice him, it's been so long and he was younger then.

Servi walked into the pub, taking a seat next to Saber.

"So how are you," Servi said looking at Saber, then turned towards the bartender to order a drink, but when the tender looked at him funny, Servi turned away and ordered a drink while looking at Saber.

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Sat Apr 19, 2003 7:22 pm

"Well I guess it's just us.."

Freya said walking with Lock down the streets. Soon they reached a large Crystal Palace that was fit for a God...heck- even a Demi-God. Gorgeous flowers bloomed across the purple velvet carpet. The carpet was lined with vigilate Knights or every kind, from Kutals (cat-humans), Demis (half-human, half demon), Humans, and all the way to Lobons (wolf-men). The palace grounds were very quiet, as the rest of the city was.

Freya was let in the front gate by Two very large guards. They were weary of Lock, for he was an outsider. Freya managed to have him allowed on the premeces. Inside the castle was beautifully decorated with Portraits, Roses, and various Antiquities.

~At the Pub~

"Well, well."

The bartender smirked handing Servi his drink.

"Another outsider eh?"

He chuckled wiping a glass with a familiar looking cloth.

"So you outsiders gonna pay respects to our Lord Boreas at the festival tomarrow?"

"Yea! You can be our special guest!"

A man yelled from the distance. Many of the drunkards began laughing, as well as many of the sober ones. The bartender laughed heartily.

"Hahaha! Well I say! Don't ya think centurieds of no war would be something to celebrate!?"

The bartender than glared Servi and Saber's way.

"Or do ya have something against peace?...Warriors....."

There was a long silence. Than laughter broke out.

"I'm only fooling!"

The bartender smiled.

"A round of drinks for everyone! Let us greet the Outlanders to our warm homeland!!"

A strange man said;his figure shrouded in the darkness of his cloak.

"Aye, aye!"

Everyone cheered. Drinks were distributed in great amouts around the pub.

"Drink up my boys!"

The bartender laughed.

Edited by: Lady Freya Vanir at: 4/19/03 7:29:48 pm

PSLoyalist

Loose lips sink ships...

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Sat Apr 19, 2003 11:00 pm

Servi was having a ball, this was the first time in years he had let his emotions out and actually had some fun, drinking and chanting songs with the drunkurds.

"So yeah," Servi said with a pint of run in his hand, "God, those city-dwellers put up one hell of a fight that night!," Servi screamed as he was telling his heroic story. The people hadn't realized he was speaking of their own town yet.

"Say, how many of you here remember that battle?," Servi said rewaching his mug out in cheer. scanning the room.

"What battle?," A man said laughingly, "You never told us where it was."

"What?," Servi said loudly, quieting the room,"You don't even remember the battle that was fought in your own town. for god sakes i led the first wave into the city center," The People just stared at Servi in disbelief.
Servi looked around, unable to tell whether everyone was gonna burst out in laughter remembering the day, or maul him while remembering that day. Wither way, Servi had no idea, and continued to drink.

saberlock

Re: Loose lips sink ships...

Unread postby saberlock » Sun Apr 20, 2003 3:51 pm

Lock didn't speak, carefully observing everything he saw while making sure he stayed close to Freya.

Meanwhile, Saber was enjoying the friendliness of the people in the pub, as well as the drinks. He was listening to Servi's story, like most others. When Servi mentioned his story had happened right in this city, he almost choked on his drink. Saber walked over to Servi.

"What kind of idiot are you?" He whispered through his teeth "You don't just tell people 'hey, some time ago, I've killed a lot of people you might have known! Man that was great!', especially when you're greatly outnumbered.

Saber turned to the people, grinning.

"No more drinks for you Servi! You've obviously had enough! Don't mind him folks, he hardly knows what's happening. Obviously he is making things up in that delirious mind of his, because there hasn't been a war here for centuries, like you said! Right? Now who's going to give the next round? Or is it my turn?"

Saber laughed, hoping that the people would believe him.

Meanwhile, he whispered to Servi.

"Act drunk. I think I've got things under control."

PSLoyalist

Re: Loose lips sink ships...

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Sun Apr 20, 2003 4:25 pm

oh but it was already done, Servi was drunk out of his mind, partially why he even told the story, he was drunk!

Servi didn't need to pretend, "What are you talking about?," Servi said to Saber, "I fought that battle here years ago, i still have the scar," Servi said lifting his sleeve to reviel the arrow wound.

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs