Gods and Goddesses

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Lady Freya Vanir

Gods and Goddesses

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Sat Feb 08, 2003 9:01 pm

In the dark streets of Nore, a shadow walks along the concrete sidewalk.

"I hate this...no allies. I gotta do his dirty work by myself and get all the blame. Inconciderate whelp. No why I'm gonna find someone to do it...unless."

Freya turns her face to the night sky. Her blue eyes sparkle like the stars themselves. A smile runs across her face, and she heads to the nearest pub.

"Best place to get suckers." She thought to herself with ever delight.

Freya was a young woman; in her early twenties, and a slender 104 pounds. She wore a small red tank top with brown cargo baggy pants, which were in desperate need of a belt. Her long black hair was braided with the tip of the braid dyed blue; it hung across her shoulder almost down to her legs. She carried around a large Partisan, and was followed by a rather large lizard she called Zarn. All and all she was hot, and she knew it.

"I could sucker a couple of guys into doin my dirty work for me...I just put on the 'I'm so helpless damesa; bit and *boom*!" She could no longer contain her excitment and began to quietly laugh to herself.

Than it hit her...the one thing she couldn't or would never do.

"Ah...I tried that once before and it didn't work...." She sighed and walked over to the counter and ordered a drink.

The lizard curled up under her stool and fell asleep. She stared off into space and planned to herself.

"All I need are a few lousy partners..."

Edited by: Lady Freya Vanir at: 2/10/03 4:15:48 pm

PSLoyalist

Re: Gods and Goddesses

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Sat Feb 08, 2003 10:12 pm

Servi sat, his eyes wondered the tavern for something to look at, something to think about. His mind drew blanks as he tried to think of something, he was just so tired.

A small cobweb in an upper corner, connecting the wall and ceiling, caught his eye. He stared at it for a while and then looked down to the drink in his hands.

A pale brown reflection looked back at him, rippling with the restless rum inside. The face had several scares and each wrinkle, and smudge had it's on meloncholy story to tell.

Servi looked up from his drink, towards the bar at the newcomer, she wasn't anyone he knew, so he just put his head back down and found a spider to watch for a while. He felt alone, an empty feeling grabbed him inside and tore him, metally, limb by limb.

In a fit of depression he stood with lighning speed, knocking over his drink which now found a resting place on the floor. The chair flew back a few inches and came to a creaky stop. Everyone in teh bar turned their heads to look at the angry man.

Servi stood still for several minutes, staring at his reflection in the spilt rum, flowing of the table gracefully to the floor below. He couldn't take his eyes off the face in the brown puddle, it looked back, so sad, so depressed, so lost...

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Mon Feb 10, 2003 3:30 pm

Freya turned her head to see what all the commotion was about; even the lizard lifted his head and let out a hiss. She saw a man standing over his spilled drink. She looked upon his face...it reminded her how she once felt: sad, and alone. Her frustration was suddenly washed away, and a rush of guilt ran over her. She looked down toward Zarn, and Zarn toward her.

"You know, he reminds me of what I felt like before he found me."

She ran her fingers across her face. A small tear ran down her cheek and she suddenly became very angry.

"He touched my face and said he would help me. I believed him- up until the point where I was enslaved. Now sometimes I wish I would have stayed a wanderer."

She placed here hand on her arm; covering a red tattoo of a Dragon. When she did it began to pulsate in harmony with her heartbeat. Zarn ran his head across her leg. Freya lowered her head, hair covering her eyes, tears streaming down her cheek. She balled her hands into fists and rubbed off the tears.

"Ha!" she laughed toward the strange man. "What are you trying to ruin my drink!? Lousy...I don't need freaks to ruin my time here. If you're gonna cry big man: take it somewhere else!"

Freya scoffed and cocked her head. She grabbed her spear and drink, and walked over to a booth in the corner of the pub. Zarn trotted toward the booth and crawled into her lap. She laid her head onto the table and began to quietly sob to herself.

"What am I going to do Zarn? If I don't get this job done..."

Edited by: Lady Freya Vanir at: 2/10/03 3:14:20 pm

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Mon Feb 10, 2003 6:11 pm

Angel made his way, footsteps heavy with grief, towards the check-in counter. Most of the drunks lost their atttention spans and went back to yelling, and laughing. A few though, followed him with their eyes.

As angel approached the check-In counter, the woman behind it smiled gracefully, her hands clasped together at her waist.

"can i help you," The lady said with a large smile, bright white, pretty teath.

"A room," Angel replied with a gritty, deep voice.

Angel's voice was another thing, his voice was deep with anguish, dispear, and experiance. The very symphoney that he created with his voice could send a shiver through the bones of the toughest, most battel hardened person.

The woman looked at him in surprise, not expecting such a narrled voice from a man like him. "Here you go," She finished handing some keys to Angel, snapping up the gold he laid down.

Without so much as a thank you, Angel made his way up the steps, towards his apointed room. from the looks of the dust covered walls and floor, people rarely slept here, probably only adventuers and homeless customers.

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Wed Feb 12, 2003 1:45 pm

Freya wipes her face and looks up. She felt kinda bad for yelling that gibberish at the poor guy, but there really wasn't anything she could do about it now that it was out in the open.

"Ah well, Zarn come on. We got work to do."

She grabs her spear and walks out of the bar without paying. She walked a few miles, but was stopped dead in her tracks by guilt.

"What the...no way. I can't possibly feel sorry for the guy. Can I?"

She looked down toward Zarn. Zarn tilts his head and flickers his tongue.

"Don't gimme that look...*sigh* Okay so it was a little uncalled for, but I was agitated at the moment, and it slipped."

She leaned against the bar's door.

"This bites. I gotta get to the city, but Kardra is miles from here and I don't even have a ride, or money. *sigh*"

Freya holds her spear in her hand and rotates it in circles as she thinks. Karn sat against the wall watching as she pondered.

Sobe Dragon

Unread postby Sobe Dragon » Fri Feb 14, 2003 3:33 am

Monk watched the man crying and felt pity for him, he wished that he could help ease his pain, but his inability to talk hindered his ability to help.

He watched as the woman waltzed into the room. She was very pretty with slender arms that were tanned with travelling, and she carried a rather large weapon, a partisan. He watched her as she made her rude comment to the man, and realized that while she had outer beauty, she seemed to be lacking in inner beauty.
Also he watched the man, who seemed to be unaffected by her speech, but he had not spent that much time in this world, so he could not tell.

He understood though, that the people did not like the one man who walked up the stairs, he watched as several pairs of eyes followed him up the stairs with disgust, hmm , he thought to himself, I wonder why. He let it go at that and watched the girl leave, then noticing the rather large lizard at her feet and wondering why he did not notice it at first.

He stood up, his massive size allowing him to tower over everyone. He walked up to the man who was crying, touched him on the shoulder, and sent to him a message with his telepathy ' do not be upset old one, you have a purpose in this life yet' and exited the bar.

He wanted to see where this young woman was headed, she was a curiosity to him. So he followed her and watched her as she learned up against a wall. she seemed upset, and also like she was looking for something...
(OOC: I'm assuming that she really did walk a few miles ans leaned up against a different bar's door, which seems to happen according to what you wrote, Also hopefully you don't mind my impromptu adding of my character, this seemed interesting. Fair warning, he can only 'talk'(send a telepathic message) to someone when he is in physical contact with them but he can hear them at any time.

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:10 am

Servi made his way to the room that beheld the number that the key had embedded into it. As he approached the door, a cool wind came from under the door, signifying an open window or chimney.

Servi cautiously opened the door and steped inside, the dust on the floor was unturned and the window was wide open, creating a draft through the room.

Servi made his way over to the window and closed it shut, then latched the top of it. The breeze instantly settled but the cold air still lingered.

After a moment of breif thought, Servi walked over to the fire place and lit it with a tourch on the wall.

Servi sat down on one of the two nearby beds. it was so lonley, so meleoncholy in the room. Almost as if the put the second bed in, just to make him feel alone.

Servi layed back on the bed with his hands behind his head, he placed his sword, and shortbow under the bed.

"I hope word dosn't spread to quickly that i'm here before mourning." Servi said to himself with a sigh.

Within a few mintes he was fast asleep, a small smile embedded onto his face...

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Fri Feb 14, 2003 7:35 pm

Freya yawned and rubbed her eyes.

"If I don't get a ride to the city soon, Vulgar will find out and tell him....This day bites."

Zarn flickered his tounge and looked up. He saw a strange man approaching Freya and let out a hiss. Freya looked up and saw the man slowly walking toward her.

"Aww great, another bounty hunter." she whispered under her breath. "What do you think Zarn? Kill him and go? Or let him get close, than kill him?"

Zarn hit his tail on the groud twice and flickered his tounge.

"Okay than."

Freya closed her eyes and continued to lean against the wall.

Sobe Dragon

Unread postby Sobe Dragon » Fri Feb 14, 2003 9:04 pm

Monk calmly walked up to the woman and touched her on the shoulder, to get her attention ' excuse me madam, but I need a guide, I'm trying to get to Karda, do you know the way? I will pay for any equipment that you may need.' He needed to get there quick and judging from her tanned face she had been travelling extensively before. and he assumed that she would know the way. Hopefully her lizard wouldn't attack him while he 'talked' with her.
He kept one arm back just in case she decided to try and spear him with her partisan, his speed was much faster than she probably assumed for such a large man. He was prepared in case she attacked him, in the unlikely event. He also did not remove his hand from her shoulder and briefly explained his situation to her " I cannot speak, I am a telepath that must speak to you through physical contact, do not be angry I mean no disrespect by this intrusion, I am merely looking for a guide to Kardra. "

Edited by: Sobe Dragon at: 2/20/03 2:51:43 am

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Mon Feb 17, 2003 6:46 pm

Freya smiles at her opprotunity.

"Why not!! Traveling is so lonely, right KArn. It's no problem, you can come....Oh sorry am I ranting? I get like this when I'm excited, I haven't had a travel buddy in ages!"

Karn looked up to the stranger and flickered his tounge. He hissed and rubbed his head against his leg.

"Hehe. Karn likes ya! This is great! But if we go let's stop at the inn first...I'm bushed."

Freya smiled and Karn sat by her side flickering ittounge.

Sobe Dragon

Unread postby Sobe Dragon » Mon Feb 17, 2003 7:53 pm

OOC: sorry for being so forward, but he hasn't been around THAT many people, so he's kind of rude sometimes, hes kind of a child in some ways)

Monk smiled at the woman, at least now he would have a way to get to Karda. He nodded in agreement to going back to the Tavern, and then touched her shoulder again. "Excuse me, but what is your name?"

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Mon Feb 17, 2003 9:23 pm

"Oh yeah, I forgot. How rude! I am Freya Vanir; warrior. Hehe, and this is Zarn my faithful Lizard companion."

Freya smiles and taps his shoulder.

Sobe Dragon

Unread postby Sobe Dragon » Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:14 am

Monk looked down at the lizard and smiled, indicating his acceptance of the lizard. "Beautiful creature' he thought to himself. "You may lead the way, Freya." With that he let go of her shoulder.

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Wed Feb 19, 2003 5:57 pm

Freya and the Monk checked into a room. Freya sat on the bed and smiled at him. Zarn climbed onto her lap.

"So why do you need to get to Kardra? Oh, I didn't even catch you're name."

Zarn relaxed in Freya's lap and wagged his tail side to side.

Sobe Dragon

Unread postby Sobe Dragon » Wed Feb 19, 2003 6:20 pm

Monk thought about this, he didn't have a name, he realized. he gently touched her shoulder. "I do not have one, I was never given a name, people just call me Monk. As to Karda, that is my business, sorry." And then he walked out. He did not want to explain quite yet why he wanted to get to Karda, to him it was a silly quest, because he did not even know his parents names, but that they lived in Karda, and that his father, too, was mute.

With that Monk went downstairs and bought a glass of water and sat down, thirsty, he quickly drank it. He did not believe in drinking alcohol. Monk watched the drunks, and sometimes laughed silently to himself, he sat in the corner of the room, keeping to himself.

He reflected on things in the past, he tended to more and more as time went on.

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Wed Feb 19, 2003 7:33 pm

Freya got comfortable in her bed. She looked up to the lightly painted ceiling.

"What do you think boy? Think Huginn and Muninn have reported?"

Zarn looks up and flickers his tounge.

"Maybe..."

Zarn whispered. She frowned at his answer.

"Big help you are."

"What did you want me to say? No I don't think so. That you would of got mad anyway."

"*sigh* Sorry. I'm just fustrated right now. That monk guy...he seems to...."

"...Kind?"

"Yeah, I don't think he'll do it."

"Than what are you going to do?"

"Work with what I got. That's really all I can do for now."

"Do you think Lord Odin will..."

"No!...no- don't even think it. Lord Odin trusts me...he knows I will not fail him."

"But is that a good thing?"

Freya closed her eyes and drifted into sleep.

~At Castle Asgardia~

"Lord Odin, Lord Odin!"

Two Crows fly throgh an open window yelling out their master's name. Odin turns around. He was a large, muscular man. Scars ran down his face and bare chest; signs of great Warrior. A large scar ran down his eye, an old wound form a battle long ago in which his eye was lost to. His shoulders padded with thick armour, and legs with chainlink. Odin looks over to his faithful spys.

"What news do you bring."

His powerful voice echoed through the castle walls and ominous corridors. The twin crows look at each other.

"Lord Odin, Lord Odin- Mistress Freya has reached the town."

Huginn crowed with delight.

"Yes, yes- she has even an ally to call a friend."

Muninn added to his brother's squaks.

"Lord, Lord.. she is also breaking."

"Yes, what shall we, what shall we do?

"You need not worry..."

Odin clamly answered.

"She will obey...."

As he spoke those words he tightend his grib on a small black orb he was carrying in his right hand. Back at in her room Freya began to heavily sweat. She began to toss and turn in her sleep. She opened her eyes, only to see a demon shadow before her. She let out a terrible scream and fell off her bed. The shadow disappeared, and Freya cralwed into a corner trembling with fear. Zarn crawled to her side. He was in terrible worry, and began to pace back and forth. He could no longer take the worry and jumped at the room's door. He nimbly adjusted his claws to be able to open the door knob. Finally able to get the door open, Zarn charged down the stairs. He found Monk by the bar counter. He began slamming his tail on the counter trying to gain his attention.

Sobe Dragon

Unread postby Sobe Dragon » Wed Feb 19, 2003 11:07 pm

Monk was sitting in the corner when the lizard ran up to him and started pounding the table. Monk, surprized, realised that something had to be wrong with Freya for the creature to leave her side. He stood up and the lizard, understanding, took off and ran to the door of their room. Several patrons were heading the same way, to get rid of the lizard though. Monk saw their intent on the lizard and gave them a look that said "BACK OFF" The people wary of Monk, backed away, but a few were still watching the lizard.

Monk followed the lizard up the stairs and followed to the door. By the time Monk got to the door, the lizard had already opened the door. Monk was slightly surprised at this and followed it in.

Upon entering the room he found Freya curled up into a corner and scared out of her mind. Monk was worried, he didn't know what to do, if he tried to help Freya could go into an even more crazy state. The lizard made the decision for him by grabbing his leg and pushed him intothe direction of Freya. 'Well I guess I should.'

Monk knelt down in front of Freya and grabbed her arms, thinking as hard as he could he told her "CALM DOWN" The thought echoed through his head and surely cut through whatever had scared the poor woman. He stared at her, and soon enough she seemed to regain some composure, and opened her mouth to answer him.....

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:12 pm

The smile was instantly whiped from Servi's face as he was awakened by some shuffling and slight gasps in the hallway. He rose, feeting meeting the floor, and made his way to the door, sword in hand.

Outside he found several people watching a lizard enter into a door, As servi made his way around the corner, he found a man, holding a girls arms pretty tightly.

"What's going on?," Servi said to the crowd, they just looked at him in amusment.

"Hey arn't you...," on of the men started.

"yes, yes, now get out of my way," Servi said pushing aside a man in his way.

"Could you get the damn lizard while your in there?," A person from the crowd asked as Servi made his way into the room.

Servi continued in, not responding to the man's question. A serious look struck his face, but scrambled with confusion.

"What are you doing to her," Servi said gripping the handle of his sword tightly, "I don't want to make a scene, if your doing what I think your doing, stop it now!"

Servi stood, very intimidating, braced for anything that was about to come. The light from the door behind him kept his face in shadow.

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:19 pm

Freya snapped to attention.

"ZARN!!!!!"

She screamed at the top of her lungs. The lizard charged toward his mistress. Zarn jumped onto her lap. She craddled him in her arms. She looked around and saw Monk.

"Monk...what happened? Did I freak out again?"

Monk nodded. She stroked Zarn's head.

"I have very bad night frights....nightmares. I become panicked and sometimes enraged...Zarn must of gotten you. He knows what to do when I get like that."

Freya smiled.

"Sorry. It rarely happens...hehehe I'm okay."

She sat on the floor smiling and patting Zarn.

"*sigh* Sorry if I scared you..."

Sobe Dragon

Unread postby Sobe Dragon » Fri Feb 21, 2003 1:35 am

Monk smiled at the woman, she was ok. Now to deal with the man.

He stood up and turned around, the man seemed to be very tense, as if he thought Monk was doing something wrong. He raised his arms to show they were empty. He stuck out his hand in an offer of a Handshake.

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Fri Feb 21, 2003 7:40 am

Angel had seen such a trick before, played on him by a group of goblin sappers, you shack their hand and out comes a dagger, normally cutting your wrist and then whatever mercy your at by the dagger holder...

Angel shethed his sword though, in a sign of goodwill, but kept the handle exposed just in case he needed an easy route to grab it.

Angel reached out and shoke the man with his fingers...

(OOC: really sucky post i'm tired...)

Sobe Dragon

Unread postby Sobe Dragon » Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:24 pm

When his hand touched Monk's, Monk sent him a telepathic message, "This woman was having an attack of some kind, I helped her. I am Monk." He was sure the Man would have questions and Monk gripped his fingers slightly.

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Fri Feb 21, 2003 7:47 pm

"What the hell." Servi said trying to let go, but Monk held tightly.

"An attack, like spaz attack," Servi said, and was responded by with a yes.

Servi looked over to the woman, still huddled up in the corner, but relaxed.

Without saying another word, Servi let go of Monk's grip then taking his other hand off his sword.

"the names Servi, Commander and General of the Royal Army," Servi waited for probably a response of gasping or anger, ,especially because of the rogue thing...

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Fri Feb 21, 2003 8:52 pm

Freya stood up and pushed by Monk. She looked and Servi and examined him.

"Another sucker...hehehe"

She smiled and placed Zarn on the floor. She looked back at Servi.

"Look, sorry if my 'Spaz' attacked freaked you. So you're the Commander General for the Royal army. I am Lady Freya Vanir: warrior of Lord Odin, great Soveriegn of the Southlands of Asgardia. You're just the man I was looking for. Lord Odin has sent me as a messenger. I am to deliver a message to the Emperor of the Northlands. And unfortunately, I have lost my way in your kingdom. Would you mind assisting me and my companion, Monk and Zarn?"

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Fri Feb 21, 2003 11:04 pm

Servi pondered the plea for help. He could understand why a spaz and a mute could be lost in a city, so without to much hesitation, he aggreed.

"I need to leave here, my presence is to known here, shall we make our way to another inn?," Servi said looking back at the crowd of onlookers.

"Kill the damn lizard...!," A woman yelled, followed by several other agreeing people.

"Good day," Servi said walking past the crowd, down the stairs and out the door with a fast paced walk. He didn't really care if the other two followed him, he'd find them again sooner or later, making such a ruckus here, word will be in every tavern soon.

Sobe Dragon

Unread postby Sobe Dragon » Sat Feb 22, 2003 1:46 am

When the woman cried "kill the damn lizard" Monk looked at them and walked to her. Standing in her way he raised his weapon and looked at the others standing in the doorway. He was ready, if they wanted the lizard they could have it, after they had had him. Which was very unlikely.

The people noticed this act of defense for the lizard and realised they weren't going to see any bloodshed, and with a few mutterings of their mouths walked away.

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Sat Feb 22, 2003 2:27 pm

"Come on Monk, let's go."

As Freya tried to leave a horde of people stood in front of her creying at her to give the Lizard up.

"You want him you gotta get through me!!"

In one arm she carried Zarn, in the other hand she had her Partisan. She twirled the Partisan with ease. The people cleared a path. As Monk and Freya walked poeple would mumble and utter comments. Freya and Monk stood outside the inn.

"Well, where now?"

~At Asgardia Castle~

"Lord Odin..."

Huginn and Muninn fly onto his shoulders, Huginn on the right, Muninn on the left.

"Mistress Fryea, Mistress Freya, has received your messege."

"Yes,yes. She fears you once again. She is continuing through the Northlands at your will."

Muninn added to his brother's squawks.

"Good...."

Sobe Dragon

Unread postby Sobe Dragon » Sat Feb 22, 2003 2:56 pm

touching the woman, Monk said "I must buy horses, you, head to the outside of town, those people really want that lizard. It won't take too long for them to realize there are more of them than you." After this Monk left, headed for the local stables.

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Sat Feb 22, 2003 3:03 pm

"Guess he's right..."

She looked to Zarn as Monk walked away.

"I don't wanna have to kill all of em' to prove my point. Get it? hehe."

Zarn flickered his tounge. And leaned in closer to Freya.

"What of the Commander General? We cannot leave without him, he may be useful."

He whispered.

"No problem...He seemed smart, he'll figure it out, if he doesn't his loss, and my gain okay."

"Alright."

Zarn hissed and climbed onto her shoulder. Freya began off...

"Ah, I can't leave him...it's another opprotunity....Monk'll wait. I won't be long."

Freya runs off to find Servi.

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Sat Feb 22, 2003 3:59 pm

(OOC: It seems I am joining in on this adventure. For information about the characters, look here: pub30.ezboard.com/frpgww6...=760.topic
If I am not allowed to bring in two characters, just tell me, and I will make a reason to leave one behind.)

Meanwhile, two strange men approach the town, one being carried by the other. When they pass a small tree, he carefully places the other against it.

"This sucks. Next time we get the opportunity, you're going to get yourself some food. I do not care how much you hate it, I won't allow you to just die like this." The standing main says. "We're almost at a town. There, we'll find a way to feed you without slaughtering some poor innocent guy."

The man against the tree shook his head. "You do not understand it. I can no longer allow myself to kill innocents in order to survive. Now leave me be."

"Fuck that Lock! We've been through this before, now haven't we? I said we'll find a way, and I mean it! We'll find out if there are any bandits or evil sorcerers around, and then you'll get your blood." The sitting man looked up, glaring at his companion. "How many times must I tell you not to swear like that." He said, "If you are serious about this whole 'saving my life'-thing, the least you can do is try and act like you are a bit more civilized. Now let us get going. I see that it would be better if I were to stay with you, if only to keep you out of trouble."

"Atta boy. Just don't get any funny ideas about my blood."
"Do not worry Saber, I would not touch your blood with a ten foot pole, so do not worry about that."
"Ah shut up!"

Saber picked up his companion again, and started to walk to that town in the distance. Surely, he would be able to find a solution for his friend's problem there...

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Sat Feb 22, 2003 5:03 pm

Servi watched the monk walk towards the stables, most likly getting horses, or a job. Servi tilted his eyes towards the ground, footprints could be seen, dug deep into the dirt.

People were here obviously, but what are they doing now, minutes or hours ago they walked this road, but to where, to do what? Their walking through time, making their way only closer to their own death.

Servi pulled his head away from teh ground to divert his attention from the thought of death, he looked towards the heavens, stars twinkling, almost teasing him with pleasures uncomprihendable by a human mind.

"Why won't God let me die," Servi said under his breath, wondering why he's still alive, "I shoulda died years ago, on the battlefield," Servi began to talk normally raising his voice to almost a yell, " But, no! I have to live through a life of torment and mental anguish! Die of horribly old age, to see more times of horror and greif amoung soldier and civilian alike!," Servi said clenching his fist. He fell to the ground punching the dirt as hard as he could. A footprint, under his fist disappeared in a swirl of dust from teh impact, gone forever...

Servi raised his head as he heard some discussion behind him, fearing the worst he rolled off between two nearby buildings and drew his bow, nocking an arrow on it, he scanned what was left of the horizen behind him, against the moonlight.

He could see a large lumbering figure, no, wait, a man, carrying another man. Servi didn't knwo whether they were hostile or not, but kept his bow drawn.

With a deep breath, he waited till they approached closer, when the man was within a decent firing range, Servi jumped out, bow drawn and arrow head aimed on the forehead of the man.

"name yourselves!," Servi yelled pulling the string back allitle further, having his fingers meet his ears.

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Sat Feb 22, 2003 6:13 pm

"What the...?"

Walking towards the town, Saber suddenly heard someone yelling at him. He looked around him, and spotted a man some distance away from him. The man had his bow drawn, and clearly wouldn't think twice about shooting him.

"Whoa!" Saber screamed, walking towards the man, "What did I do? Or is it normal around here to treat people in need of help this way?"

The man looked surprised, even relieved a bit, and lowered his bow slightly, still ready to fire any moment.

"Who is it?" Lock asked. "hostile" was Saber's simple response.

"I do not have any problems killing anyone who attacks us first, if only I would have been able to walk." The man must have heard that, because he quickly raised his bow again, pulling back the string even further.

Saber sighed, and slowly he lowered his friend, laying him on the ground. "Listen, I don't know who you are, or why you are threatening us, but if my friend here doesn't get any help soon, he'll lose control. See, he's basically a good guy, but a lack of food can cause him to snap. Believe me, you don't want that to happen. So please, either you leave us alone, or you help me carry my friend to a place where he can rest. I'll handle the rest. However..." Saber slowly moved his hands to his blades "... if it's a fight you want, I'll make sure it's a fight you'll get."

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Sat Feb 22, 2003 6:47 pm

Freya walked out from the bushes laughing and both men aimed their weapons at her.

"Ya know it's a known scientific fact that hunger can lead to insanity. Hey, I was looking for you general boy..."

"Boy..."

Servi whispered under his breath.

"Are you gonna take me?"

She patted Zarn on the head and looked toward Blade and Lock.

"What's up with them? Score...two more, yes. I take back everything bad I said about this day. It rocks!"

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Sun Feb 23, 2003 3:06 am

Servi lowered his bow, not taking his eyes off these men named sabre or lock.

"I cannot help you," Servi said walking off, eye over one shoudler, towards another building.

[edit:it's servi, I'm just used to Angel, he's really the only one I RP]

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=psloyalist>PSLoyalist</A] at: 2/23/03 12:37:31 pm

Sobe Dragon

Unread postby Sobe Dragon » Sun Feb 23, 2003 5:52 am

(OOC: Is his name Servi or Angel? just wondering.)

Monk came into the stables and set his money on the table. The owner, seeing the gold jumped towards him "Well, what do you need lad?" He was an older gentleman, he decent shape from training his horses and keeping them in riding condition.

Monk pointed to two of the largest, best cared horses and looked again at the man. "ahh you want my prizes? Three hundred gold pieces."

Monk slowly counted out his money, he had 600 gold pieces from selling his golden statue. (OOC he did this earlier when he left his monastery) He counted out the 300 and took the horses and the mounts for them. He put his equipment onto his horse and led them both, free from all of his burdens except for his bow. Walking down the street he saw Servi, Freya and some strange men, one who looked deathly ill standing the street. He was wondering about the Man, he was extremely pale, and looked with a hunger towards Freya, he did not like it. He walked to Freya and offered her a horse. He gently touched her hand "Who are these men, friends of yours?"(OOC: You can't hear him Saberlock, hes a telepath, in case you didn't know)

saberlock

Unread postby saberlock » Sun Feb 23, 2003 7:06 am

(OOC: I know. Also know that the name of the character is not Blade, but Saber.)

Saber watched the man walk away, and then picked up Lock again. "What the hell was that all about" He thought, as he turned to the other two strangers.

"Could one of you show me the way to the nearest inn?" He asked, looking at them. "My friend needs some... help."

"I don't know if these people can be trusted..." Saber thought, not taking his eyes off of them. But he knew that he might need someone's help. After all, he had not been here for a few minutes, and already had he been threatened...

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Sun Feb 23, 2003 4:25 pm

Freya scoffed at Servi.

"Fine, be that way mister high and mighty."

She looked toward Monk and smiled.

"I'll go help these two guys to an inn. You watch Zarn for me okay?"

Freya walked toward Saber and Lock and helped Saber with some of the weight.

"I'll show you the way to the inn 'kay... You watch Zarn Monk!"

Freya walked Saber and Lock back toward the city.

Edited by: Lady Freya Vanir at: 2/23/03 3:41:31 pm

Sobe Dragon

Unread postby Sobe Dragon » Sun Feb 23, 2003 4:28 pm

Monk looked down at the lizard, who seemed to understand what was going on. He bent down and picked it up. 'Well, at least it's not biting me.'

Lady Freya Vanir

Unread postby Lady Freya Vanir » Sun Feb 23, 2003 5:37 pm

Zarn wrapped his long tail tightly around Monk's arm. He turned his head to Monk, and looked directly into his eyes. Zarn searched through the strangers eyes, as if looking for something. Monk was worried what was wrong with Zarn, mostly for the fact that he's a Lizard and can bite him.

Zarn unwrapped his tail from Monk's arm and jumped onto the horse's back. Zarn stretched out on the horse, and surprisinly he was quite long. Almost five feet in length. He sat up on the horse giving him an almost noble look. He resembled what seemed to be an Iguana, but the crest spikes running down his back were much larger and were in a bright shade of orange. He had five finger like claws on both forepaws, and three on his hindpaws.

Zarn played a simple role: acompany Freya on her missons. Many believe he belongs to an ancient species of reptile that exsisted long ago, in the time of the Gods and Goddess. The Midgarsoloms, as they were called, are a strange and mystical species of beast. If allowed the chance at metamorphisis they would grow to sizes that were monolithic.

Legend told how a Midgarsolom reached it's final stage, and reeked havoc on the four kindoms of the Gods; Asgardia;in the Southlands, Olympia;in the Northlands, Heavan; in the Westlands, and Sun; in the Eastlands. Although power by spiritual forces, the Gods were unable to stop the wrath of the Midgarsolom. The four Kingdoms eventually lost the war and were froced to destroy the lands they tehmselves had nurtured. They rebuilt the four kingdoms, choosing four Demi-gods, otherwise known as Humans, to rule each plain and protect it with their lives. Of course this is only a legend...it was never proven, there is no fossil or geographic evidence of Midgarsolom ever exsiting, but many still believe in the stories. They even say the Emperors and Kings of the four territories have lived for hundreds of years protecting their land against the scourge of the Midgarsoloms and other wicked beasts of Folklore.

Edited by: Lady Freya Vanir at: 2/23/03 4:54:46 pm

Sobe Dragon

Unread postby Sobe Dragon » Sun Feb 23, 2003 5:56 pm

Monk watched the Lizard climb onto the horses back. It was a very beautiful creature. He looked around the town and saw a few people watching him and the lizard. They looked at the lizard Zarn with obvious disgust. He was worried that they might attack Zarn but with him around, the lizard should be ok. He kept an eye on the townspeople.

Next

Return to Other RPs