Grand Reopening!

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Endesu
ラムレッダ

Re: Cloak =/= Armor :p

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Feb 29, 2004 8:55 pm

He looked at Max nervously. "What do you mean? I couldn't just randomly hurt someone, especially someone I don't know. I mean, it wouldn't be nice."

He took Dia's sandwich. "Right, see, I know about the rules. Even if I DID want to hurt this guy, I remember the sign: fight and a dragon eats you. Or something. Right?"

His last words cracked a bit as he spoke, and he mumbled a bit of thanks.

Edited by: Crawling Reshiki at: 2/29/04 8:56 pm

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:01 pm

And indeed...The Sign hung in it's costumary position on the wall behind the bar. It was easy to be seen from the position of those at the bar, and read, in clear bold script:

"Please note: No fighting in the inn, upon penalty of death."

Underneath this note was a crude drawing of a dragon eating a stick figure for an illustration. Even further below this, in smaller print, was stated in a slightly more sloppy print:

<small>"Also, No Unnecessary Use of Magic, No Sleeping in the Bar, No Nudity, No Sex on the Main Floor, No Prostitution, No Feeding on Other Patrons, No Soul-Stealing, and No Bribing the Employees."</small>

Dia smiled smugly. "Pretty much, yeah."

Edited by: pd Rydia&nbsp; Image at: 2/29/04 9:02 pm

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:53 pm

Max shook his head, "You really aren't very good at this. You're supposed to not say ANYTHING, then you grab me when I speak too often and do something vague and mysterious that almost kills me!"

He shook his head.

"Get it right man..."

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:55 pm

"Not in MY inn," Dia chimed in. She had returned, with the mystery man's sandwich. Her tone held a dangerous note and her eyes flashed. "The more uneventful this first day open is, the better!"

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:02 pm

"Err, he's alright. Kind of keeping to himself a lot recently. I don't know what he goes off and does on his own. Train maybe. Do some crazy Ryuugami worshipper thing." Dia shrugged, pretending not to care. "I don't think he liked all the...shuffling around..."

Edited by: pd Rydia&nbsp; Image at: 2/29/04 10:02 pm

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Har..

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:29 pm

It was about this time that said figure had dropped a few coins and began to make a run for it.

.. and, oh yes. Despite a few.. oddities in the aura, it seemed quite similar.. almost too similar.

His runaway, meanwhile, was stopped by a chair....

Not that he stopped for long. His jig was up!

Edited by: Crawling Reshiki at: 2/29/04 10:33 pm

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:31 pm

He nodded. "Yeah, still the same way, right? You guys had that rule since square one.. or since some of those fights happened." He chuckled a bit nervously. "Lots of destruction."

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:48 pm

"Yes," Dia sighed. "I...hate rowdy bars. I mean...Why come to a place for resting and eating, to fight?"

There was another reason she hated bar fights...a reason she rarely admitted to herself, let alone other people. Shoved in the back of her mind was the lingering memory of her father's ignominious death at the hands of a fellow drunken bar-goer.

It was just...stupid. A stupid way to die, a stupid way to get hurt, a stupid thing to engage in...

But today wasn't a day to linger over sad thoughts, she chided herself as she methodically wiped down the counter with a damp towel. "Sandwich good?" she asked with only a bit of forced cheerfulness.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:55 pm

"Yeah! It's great. Dead animal is the best kind of food around, you know?" He responded in turn, a bit slowly and awkwardly. He was indeed eating, but he was taking a slow look around.

"So, uh.. how's Richard?"

pd Rydia

Re: Har..

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:00 pm

"Lowangen..." Dia mumbled. She continued, with some volume and feeling, "I can understand you wanting to see me again, but didn't it occur to you that I'd want to see YOU again? And KNOW who you are? That trying to hide who you are was really...mean?"

Well, Dia getting angry again was almost like her being happy. Sometimes it seemed to be her natural state, anyway.

Edited by: pd Rydia&nbsp; Image at: 2/29/04 11:02 pm

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:11 pm

"Oh." Brief bit of chuckling. "Well.. I guess that's just Richard. Heh.. I remember what he said once.."

.. he then coughed, and halted that sentence. "erumYEAH, well, that's good to hear. Yep."

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:16 pm

"Oh?" Dia asked, her expression interested and her tone that of polite inquiry. "I didn't know you had met Richard. What did he once say?"

Besides a lot of cussing, threats, and grumbles, she thought silently to herself.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:18 pm

"Oh.. he said.. something." He chuckled a bit.

Shit

"You know.. it.. might have had something to do.. <_<; with.. uh.. bears. Teddy bears. Yeah."

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:21 pm

Dia laughed, grinning at the memory. "Jumping teddy bears! Yeah, he was talking about this moogle dragoon...I suppose if you overheard that you would know. Both of them are aggravating people, but that comment was at least one good thing that came from their confrontations..." Dia trailed off, looking sad briefly. "WAS aggravating, in one case, anyway..."

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:24 pm

"Oh.. um.. yeah. Him and.. Astrynax. Yeah.. That's a real shame. I'm sure he'd agree about what you said. Not that he's here to agree. Cause he's dead, and not alive. Yeah."

He cleared his throat.

At least the other guy isn't bothering me now.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:27 pm

Dia stopped dead in all her movements, before swinging her face around to look at the person in front of her, face blank. Her face took on a slightly slack expression as she slipped her consciousness onto the astral plane to view this mysterious person's aura. She was, naturally, looking for similarities between it and the aura of a certain fuzzy person who had previously had problems with getting repeatedly revived.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:36 pm

"You fuzzy little creep!" Dia yelled, face and ears flushing an angry red. With surprising speed born of fury, she hopped over the bar and gave chase. The trip was all she needed to catch up; she swooped down like a hawk on its prey, grabbing the individual by any clothing available and pulled him close to her very, very angry face. Her breath was coming hot and rapid.

"YOU," she spat. "You were just going to let me continue to believe that you're...that you were.......you wouldn't even say hi...........gah!" Dia hissed and spluttered in her anger, face contorted in anger. Then, just as quickly as her anger had come, it left, an amazed expression coming over her features as she dropped the individual to his rump on the floor.

"I can't believe it. It's really you? Why didn't you SAY anything? How did you get so...um, tall? How did you get so ALIVE?

".........how many times does this make it now?"

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:43 pm

"Ahhhh!" There was fear in what little she could see of his eyes. He didn't say a word until she dropped him.

He was silent for a moment, wondering just how to respond. He looked from left to right silently, before coming to stand again..

A flash of light surrounded him, and he had changed! The gold bracelet seemed to suck up a bit of the lingering light as he came down into his Mooglish form.

Yeah. It was him, all right. A few differences, though. While he looked about the same physically, a golden halo floated over his head. His wings, while as small as ever, looked particularly fluffy. He looked a bit.. past.

"Um.. sorry.. Dia.. I just wanted to visit, was all." He sputtered a bit as he spoke, near taking a step back. "I said some time back that I was gonna watch over some of you guys.. and I just wanted to check to see that everything was going okay here.

I didn't wantcha to know cause I thought it'd be worse if you knew." Insert sweatdrop.

"So.. I'm actually still kinda dead. No one's revived me or anything. I just wanted to check."

He hesitated for a bit. "Course, it looks like you're mad at me.. >_>; maybe I should go..?"

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:49 pm

Deep, calming breaths.

"I'm fine now."

Breathe. Breathe.

"Really," Dia sighed out. "I mean, if you need to go, you can go, it's...just that you surprised me, and I don't much like the idea of someone...you know...it's just..." Dia huffed. "Oh, nevermind. Good to know you're still...here...kinda..." she shook her head.

"Err...sorry I jumped you. Guess my emotions carried me away..." she said, scratching the back of her neck in keenly felt embarrassment. "Not hurt, right? Right..."

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:57 pm

He chuckled a bit. "Still bout the same as before, huh? Just like when I first met ya outside that Rivan town."

He paused, now, his tone turning more serious. "I can understand why ya feel that way. But I'm not the kinda guy to just never see friends again. I mean, even if I'm dead and all." He idly tapped the halo.

He brushed a few crumbs away and paced a bit. "But it's okay. Those guys up there understood really well for some reason, even if it isn't for forever." He grinned a bit. "You gotta live for the moment anyway, right?"

He was honestly trying to cheer her up at this point, given how much he'd taken her back just now..

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Mar 01, 2004 5:02 pm

He readjusted his halo a bit and sighed.

"Right, right, see, this is what I was worried about. See, I thought it was okay to see you while under disguise and all. Then you wouldn't have to think about me. I mean.. it's hard to think that someone'd miss me enough to be mad about me not just telling them outright who I am, and stuff."

He was being calm, dealing with this as he had done before. "I'm not tryin' to be mean! Last thing I'd wanna do. Really. Please don't be too mad, or any madder than what you're used to."

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:32 pm

"I'm not angry," Dia snapped. "I'm fine."

Her mood was back to normal.

"Good to see you again, End," she said, only a little begrudgingly. "Feel free to stop by whenever you feel like it."

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Wee

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:05 am

Stephan snarled slightly while he held his face in annoyance. Of all the things Cho could have suspected, that was probably the LAST thing he'd be looking at...

...but that wasn't important. Things were getting way out of hand now. He had hoped this would have been quick and easy, but with the blue haired disaster and the rest of the people at the Inn, he knew that wouldn't be the case.

sh#$... can I really do this? Gods... this sucks so f#@king bad... Stephan thought, ignoring Cho for a moment and glancing down at his sheets again.

"...um... I am fairly certain... well... completely certain actually, that is not what he is looking at Choark..." Midoku said in the meantime, a partial look of shock still on his face from Cho's previous statement.

I hate doing sh#$ like this... but...

He glanced over at Midoku for a minute, then back down at his sheets and sighed.

...no... It's about f#$king time I did this... he deserves better after all these years... Stephan thought. No turning back now, no yelling and no excuses. But first he had to get up. So he said what would sound completely normal coming from his mouth.

"...I gotta go take a pi$$, be back in a sec." He told them, getting up and quickly leaving the table. Midoku watched for a moment, something about Stephan's demenour bothering him. He shrugged it off for the moment though, as he still had Choark standing and smiling in front of him.

Meanwhile, Stephan glanced about the Inn. Spotting Dia, he noticed she was in the middle of talking to someone, and started over. As he got closer and watched the two talking, it was clear they were talking about something mutually important. Something that demanded their complete attention to one another.

So it should come as no surprise to most that Stephan just walked right on over next to Dia and started talking.

"Hey Dia, I gotta ask ya something."

Edited by: FF Fanatic 80&nbsp; Image at: 3/3/04 11:12 am

pd Rydia

Re: Wee

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:31 pm

Dia glanced over to Stephan, obviously surprised. After all, this was probably the first time he addressed her semi-civilly in...

...ever?

"Uh, a moment, End...yeah, Stephan?" she asked, curious at to what he wanted to talk about.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:44 pm

Stephan glanced around the room, to Dia probably looking a lot more nervous than usual, before turning back to her, clutching his sheets of paper in a death grip.

"...do you have a stage or something like it I can use? Maybe some bloke who can pluck out a decent note or two?" he asked, still looking around the place, as if any moment someone would suddenly pop up and find out his plan.

...whatever it was that is.

For the moment, he seemed so nervous about everything else in the inn, he wasn't paying attention to the rather small fuzzy knight with the halo below him.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:26 pm

Not that End seemed to mind. In fact, given that this hadn't gone too well, he was actually on the way out. Sure, back in the day, he could've kept this up, but after all of the stuff that he'd been through, he was less inclined to do it anymore..

Well, he would've, if he hadn't been stopped by someone else entering the Inn.

Someone in a red cloak and hood. A cloak with half-crescents on each side, a pair of glowing red eyes, and a general aura of almost-evil ness.

".. Astrynax..?!"

"... I thought you were dead."

"I thought you were in Nekonia.."

"Well, wonderful. Now that we're in such dire straits, whatsay I kill you again send you back where you belong?"

Edited by: Crawling Reshiki at: 3/3/04 9:44 pm

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:11 pm

A blink, followed by another, and yet another! Too surprised to even raise an eyebrow, Dia pointed to the stage in the corner of the inn...it was mostly empty at the time beiacng, except for some people who had decided to sit along its edge for lack of regular seating.

"Normally the stage needs to be reserved ahead of time," Dia explained bemusedly. "Exceptions are made with reason. I'm afraid I don't currently have a musician under my employ, but that gentleman over there..." she indicated Max, "seems to be a travelling bard.

"...Why?"

Choark

We interupt all this for a pointless boring post

Unread postby Choark » Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:07 am

Choark saw his drink, Choark drank his drink, in one. Then he helped himself to the ones he brought for other people but they didn't seem to want them.

Normally the cosmic rule of comedy would kick in now and Choark would be a steaming mountain of drunken muscle grabbing his friends and saying how they were the best thing since sliced bread, except Choarks body was able to cope with the Ale though it had started to give him a healthy blush.

"So what's he trying to do M-Man?" He asked after finishing his last drink. He saw Dia point over to the stage but nothing twigged. Personally Choark did all his singing on tables or chairs and though everyone else did the same.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

:o

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Mar 04, 2004 2:37 pm

"Very funny. Why'd you come here?"

"Simply because I'm surprised to see that it was back up and standing. Just because I didn't automatically assume you would be here.."

"Well, I guess that's fair. B' still. Yeah. I'm up and.. well, dead. But I'm still up!"

"How does that even work?"

"I dunno. They let me." End poked his halo. "Cool, huh?"

The cloaked Asty muttered. "Right. When will you be leaving now?"

"Whassa problem?"

"We never finished our match, you furry idiot. You think I can tolerate your being around if I can't settle things with you? Your being DEAD and all hurts this drive."

"Well, I dunno. I can help you with that, maybe.."

"Help? Since when would I want YOUR help?!"

"Well, when the world was ending.."

"That was different!"

And on and on it went.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Re: :o

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:03 pm

Stephan looked over at the stage, then at the musician 'Max', before turning back to Dia.

"You'll see..." he said, muttering something under his breath which may or may not have closely resembled the word 'unfortunately'. With that, he started heading over to this Max person, who seemed to be watching the happenings of the Inn with another man at the bar. As with Dia earlier, Stephan used his usual charm and wit to start conversation.

"Hey you, I need you to help me with something." He bluntly told Max, ignoring whatever dialogue he was currently in with the other man at the bar.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Midoku, meanwhile, was growing more nervous.

Something that he tended to do out of habit, despite how rude he knew it to be sometimes, was eavesdrop on audible conversations. It was a skill he seemed to have naturally, due to his somewhat above average hearing. He relied on it much, both before and during his several years travelling with the angsty swordmage, to keep himself and said angster out of danger.

So picking up bits of the small armored creature and red cloaked man's conversation was definitely putting the blue mage on edge. So much so he failed to notice any of what was discussed between Dia and Stephan. Most like she had put up some kind of job, and he was inquiring about it, as usual.

"I... am not certain Choark." Midoku answered, still keeping an eye on the intimidating mage talking down to the small in stature warrior on the floor, "I assume it is likely another job for the two of us to take. Perhaps you can ask once he returns."

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:14 pm

Upon finishing her conversation, of sorts, with Stephan, Dia looked back over to where End was...and then to where he had gone. It didn't take her long to recognize Astrynax. Frowning, she left the two "friends" to themselves and made her way back to the bar, keeping an eye on the two in case they decided to start their rivalry back up...destructively...inside the bar.

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:48 pm

Max looked up at Stephan, his silver eyes glowed slightly as he spoke, "What do ya need?"

IM: Must be about the music....

Rick looked at Stephen, then waited to see what would happen next.

Edited by: The Duelist at: 3/4/04 6:50 pm

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Mar 04, 2004 10:30 pm

"No!"

"I'm not asking you to. I'm TELLING you to. I don't CARE if you have a friend here. You can go to the ends of the world with that little.. with HER but I don't want you to hang around where I can stumble into you!"

"I'm not gonna do what you say just because you think I should!"

"I will because I can!"

"Says who?! I'm dead!"

"Shouldn't stop me, I've been dead as well!"

"We're not BOTH dead!"

"You want me to die so I can beat the hell out of you? Because I CAN!"

"Oh yeah?"

"YEAH!"

"Why you little.."

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:50 am

Stephan looked at the grey eyed musician back, then down to the now thoroughly crumpled papers in his right hand, then back.

...you can do this, dammit, you can f#$king DO this... he kept telling himself in his mind, as he handed the sheets over to Max.

Despite being crumpled severely, Max could make out what was on the sheet. They appeared to be some kind of written documents. On closer examination, it became clear what exactly. It was a song.

"...can you play music along to this?" Stephan asked, the nervousness in his usually irritable appearing expression becoming slightly more apparent.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Midoku's ears twitched involuntarily, as he heard the red cloaked mage and small warrior's 'discussion' becoming more heated. He just hoped they'd take it outside, as it would be horrible for Dia to have a fight in her Inn the first day back open.

And potentially have Stephan or Choark likelyinvolved, of course.

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:27 pm

Max nodded, his eyes flashed slightly...

"So...I assume the lucky lady's present?"

IM: That's gotta be it...gotta be...now, where to go from here.

Edited by: The Duelist at: 3/5/04 5:33 pm

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

<-- Blue Bish!

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:22 am

Stephan sighed a bit, glaring slightly at the musician. Though he did have a slight double take at the flashing eyes.

"...um... no, I'm just singing a sappy as f#$k song just because I love making an a$$ outta myself...

...OF COURSE THE PERSON'S PRESENT.

Now, can you or not?"

The Duelist

Re: <-- Blue Bish!

Unread postby The Duelist » Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:27 am

"Relax. Piece of cake..."

Max made the mental arrangements around the vocals as he eyed the sheet carefully.

"People usually do better at the whole performing thing when I'm around anyway, so don't worry so much. I think I know how to play that. You'll both love it. Now, I'll be by the stage when you're ready."

He ambled off, hitting a few keys, as though he were making sure he had the right idea.

"Besides" He thought, "I'm in a good mood, and the level of emotion coming off one of these is always worth seeing.

Obviously, Max had no idea of the shock he was about to have. he had heard the idea of two men...before...during his life he'd been to several different planets and had seen several variations of earth. But...for someone who can read souls and emotions, there are some things that you NEVER get used to.

Rick however, was stifling a laugh. He couldn't help it, as knowing Max he'd probably allow Stephan's voice to reach the level of operatic singer in terms of skill, if only to see the reaction on peoples faces.

He mentally decided, as he turned around and looked away, that it was best to wait and see what Max had in store.

OOC: Alright, so...whatever tune, no matter what instruments required, is here to be played at Max's disposal. Have fun!

Edited by: The Duelist at: 3/6/04 11:14 am

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:37 am

Stephan nodded, and without another word started over for the stage. About halfway there he suddenly stopped, closing his eyes and clenching his fists.

...f#$king dammit.... he thought, as several images flew by in his mind. Most of them involved him with a overly sappy, almost Ayra-like smile on his face, as random people he knew appeared, pointing and laughing. Kamos, hmphing and saying how he was being stupid in addtion to icky. Choark, letting out a loud cackle and saying how can he fight when he's busy making silly girly faces. Hakaril, flipping his hair back and mentioning how fascinating it was that Stephan was being more effeminate than he was. Worst of all was Nakibe, smirking and *poof*ing a dainty pink dress onto the swordmage.

Naturally, this was flying in the face of how said people would actually feel about this.

...well, 'cept maybe Nakibe.

But regardless, you tend to not think of that when you're scared out of your bloody mind.

I can't do this... Why the f#@k DO I have to do this?! he thought. Sighing, he started to turn around from the stage. That's when he got another good look at Midoku, who seemed to be struggling to remain civil with Choark at their table. The person who'd stood by him all these years. The person who still wanted to be with him, even when he had a glimpse at the worst of Stephan. The person he'd nearly lost so many times.

And now here he was, stopping from his plan because he was f#$king afraid.

...dammit... Stephan thought again, walking back toward the stage. He'd be less of a man walking away from this, than gritting his teeth and going through with it. So what if someone felt that it was 'unmanly'? Just meant he'd have to prove them wrong two seconds after the words came out of their mouth. Something he did have to admit taking great pleasure in proving. And after all these years, this was something Midoku was far overdue for.

Stephan took to the stage, as a few patrons nearby glanced at him, then went back to their meals and conversations. He looked around, the number of people there making him sweat slightly.

...here goes nothing I guess. Stephan thought. He took a deep breath, and started to speak.

"Your attention, please. For several years now, I've been travelling together with a man in this room. He and I..."

It was then Stephan stopped, as he noticed most of the Inn-patrons weren't even paying attention to him, those that did giving him a quick glance then retuning to eating. This wouldn't do of course, so Stephan chose the most direct and to the point way to engross the Inn in his mini spectacle.

<font size=+2>"...SHUT THE F#$K UP AND LISTEN FOR A FEW BLOODY MINUTES DAMMIT!"</font> Stephan shouted.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Mar 09, 2004 2:40 pm

At this point, the two of them had locked hands and were engaging in one of those epic staring contests. Their focuses were entirely on each other (though this was a bit hard to maintain, given the difference in height).

They had carried this on until Stephan yelled out. Both of them looked to him, simultaneously.

Oh, great. It's that guy.

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Tue Mar 09, 2004 2:47 pm

Max looked over at Stephen, who had just finished yelling, and shrugged. Having memorized the Dramatic Chord long ago, he knew what instruments would be necessary.

DUN DUN DAAAHNAAAAAH!

He prepared to start the actual melody...assuming that Stephen made his speech sometime soon.

And then, a thought hit, "Wait a minute...did he say 'man'? No, I probably missheard."

Rick however, after blinking at what he heard, knew EXACTLY what was going on. He slumped over the bar, trying to avoid being happy, because Max would notice if he was, and would become suspicious. And the absolute worst thing Rick could do right now would be to keep Max from making an ass of himself. After all, it'd be really funny.

PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs