Under the Night Sky (Closed Freestyle RP)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
JoshuaDurron

Re: Chicken is healthier

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:22 pm

"Or, perhaps fight dragons?" Kaname muttered under her breath.

NebulaQueen

I'm a manatee!...hey, wait a minute...

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:08 pm

Normally, Mina's inquisative nature would have been piqued, and her mind would have been full of a multitude of questions that would go on to pour out from her mouth. However...as for the current moment, the rustling sounds were at the forefront of her mind, while the questions on the summoning took a (temporary, mind you) back seat to this particular wonder.

Instead of an actual, spoken question, Mina attempted to lift the light to their "host", to get a better look at his actions, moving forward a bit if need be. However, she wouldn't move too much...even if he wasn't human, it was rude to intrude too much on your host, after all.

Uncle Pervy

Re: Chicken is healthier

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:19 pm

"Mines?" The little man says, "Pah! They didn't think there were any veins worth anything! But we showed 'em; sold that golden sandstone in the Plane of Air for a fortune!"

The light shines little better on the grayish figure. t will reveal that his ears are pointed, and that his skin seems to have a look that is very similiar to the stone around them. Were he to stand still, Mina would be quite certain she would mistake him for a statue.

"Not minin', no. We just helped carve out somma the chambers, and carted off the scrap. Well, my da's people, anyways."

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Re: Under the Night Sky (Closed Freestyle RP)

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:48 pm

<span style="font-family:century gothic; color:maroon;">Finn thought back to the dead beast they had encountered before.

"Anythin' vicious an' meat-eatin' around here? That could carry off a woman, per'aps?"</span>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sat Jun 12, 2004 2:10 pm

"Hmmm..." says the little rocky figure, scratching his chin; one might expect this to made the odd spark fly out. "There's the fungus out by the gate. Not quite up the sort to get up and walk about and snatch folks, but there's somethin' right odd about it after th' gate changed. Then there's down below. You hunams made sure that folk don't get down there easy. The grues aren't th' sort t' go huntin', usually; right odd things. Could be the odd walker, maybe?"

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:55 am

Kaname stared blankly at the stone man. "Forgive me for asking, but... what's a grue?"

And how worried should we be?

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:03 pm

"Oy, they're a kind of vermin from back my way, right?" says the little figure, as he returns back toward the group, bearing what seems to be a bit of flat stone pressed into service a s a tray, and bearing several sorts of fungi and moss on it. "Right annoying little pests. Like t' set up kip in any old dark place and wait for people to go by. Them they chomp 'em right in the bones. Bit of light'll scare the berks right off.

"So, y' hungry're what?"

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:45 pm

Mina winced at the description of the grue, and went a little paler to boot. "No, no thank you..." she responded.

"These grue...er, how big are they exactly?"

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=nebulaqueen>NebulaQueen</A] at: 6/14/04 4:46 pm

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:57 pm

"Pest-sized, they are," says the grayish man, as he takes a bit of moss from the stony platter. "Some're like rats and some're like moles. None o' 'em'r worse than knee-high. Vicious little bashers, though, when they get their minds on it. Still won't go near that fungus though. Don't play to light, see?"

With that, he pops the moss in his mouth and chews it absently.

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

... oh, it's my turn, is it?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:07 pm

<span style="font-family:century gothic; color:maroon;">Finn observed him chewing. Might be like tobacco, he thought to himself.

"Might I try some?" he queried.</span>

Uncle Pervy

Re: ... oh, it's my turn, is it?

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:05 pm

"Onna you bashers has a bit of taste, eh?" says the gray man as he holds out some of the moss for Finn.

Jifael, keeping back out of sight, was still being awfully quiet.

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:21 pm

Kaname gave a soft "hrm..." as she thought. The goal of this expidition seemed to be getting farther and farther from people's minds.

"Your predecessors helped make these caves, correct? You wouldn't happen to have a plan or map of them, would you?"

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:51 pm

<span style="font-family:century gothic; color:maroon;">"Huh, yes," murmured Finn through a mouth of moss. "She's right, we could use one of those, we need to be on our way..."</span>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:31 pm

Finn will note the moss is very spongy, and tastes rather rather wretched. His senses all agree it is not food.

"Map? Nope, never needed one."

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:04 pm

<span style="font-family:century gothic; color:maroon;">Guh. Well, worth a shot, he thought, and spat out the moss. "Would you guide us, then?"</span>

Previous

Return to Gaera Main RPs