Something Wicked This Way Comes V2.0 PS

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Vampire Jester Jinx

Re: Scared? NEVAR!

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:47 am

Elan raised an eyebrow, "I guess so. The passwords been the same for a few years, can't believe she changed it now, so this has never happened before. I'm going to keep trying, everyone keep an eye out. That music might wake up something."

With that he put his hands back on the door and began to mutter many self depreciating things in drow in hopes that the door would open.

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:26 pm

"...Yes, well then."

Idran begins glancing around, watchful for anything which appears dangerous.

...Well, besides the mobile plants and oddly posed statues.

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:52 pm

Despite not having an eye to keep on the lookout, Durron pricked his ears up and waited for something to happen.

As an after thought, he concentrated and checked the astral plane, relying on a method he had developed over the years of sightlessness to inform him of what was happening in the other world...

(Durron scans the astral plane... by smell!)

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:29 pm

Migi froze the instant the music began playing...then, slowly, she began swaying in time to it.

"Nice alarm," she murmured. "Rather nice. I hope it doesn't wake up the statues or anything." She looked up at the bear and backed away from it, frowning fiercely at it as if her expression alone could keep it put.

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Wed Nov 19, 2003 6:46 pm

If Kumiko could speak, then old man Durron would be mistaking her for a sailor. As a stream of curses flowed through her mind, the elf looked about for any signs of activity from anything else in the area, ready to take action at any moment.

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:49 pm

(OOC: this is put on hold until will is back, and until my godamn final projects are finished. >:| estimated time back up, whichever happens first, i finish, or will gets back.)

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:08 am

Elan began to quickly rant out many very strange accusations against himself in drow, hoping to stumble across the new password in time, before inevitably something else heard the music and came over. The worst that could happen would be the "Idiot" coming to greet them. He did not want to deal with that psycho tonight.

The others stood in the moonlight, each pondering the music in their own way.

Not so far away, there is a slight rustling in the grass, as four shapes run through the rather infamous garden.

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:24 am

Derek turned and looked in wonder at the direction the noise came from. He concentrated, performing an astral scan on the area from where the noises were emanating.

(MA 6; innate astral scan. Or so the guide said last time I looked at it.)

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:11 am

Durron made his way over to Elan with extreem care, making sure so as not to trip over anything. "Child, we have already atracted attention. Perhaps it would be wise to deal with the newcomers before further attempting to open the door?"

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:42 pm

Kumiko made certain that her back was against a wall, fully knowing that such things weren't necessarily the safest thing to do near the chaos witch's home, and began watching for the source of the rustling. Once they were inside, she would have to have a conversation with at least Elan, as despite her distaste for the Drow beast, she knew that he was their only chance of actually getting to Amana, as well as the Old Man Durron, as he was the only other one who seemed to have a decent head on his shoulders (despite his earlier comments), after they were inside.

The elf had a realization - if, along with the other recent events, Amana had chosen this time to change the password and thus not let even her own trusted brother in, it practically sealed the fact that she was up to more than just her ordinary trickery.

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:55 pm

Kristoph caught the movement out of the corner of his eye, and turned his head (And ears) to get a better look, and potentially hear them with those sensative ears of his.

"I don't like this. Not at all."

WillBaseton
Self-Proclaimed Gaming Guru

Unread postby WillBaseton » Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:58 pm

Will simply glared at the origin points of the strange sounds, an annoyed smirk crawling over his face.

Amana wouldn't try to kill US, would she? This is not going to be easy...not one bit.

Instinctively, the ryuujin rested his hand on the hilt of his katana, and waited.

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:32 pm

"Nor do I."

Idran continues his watchfulness, waiting for Elan to discover the new password, so they can get out of this obvious trap and into the more hidden traps bound to be inside.

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:48 pm

Elan stepped back from the door and mumbled just loud enough for Durron to hear, "Of course, we will be having quite a bit of trouble soon very likely." The drow quickly moved to stand next to the man, blue eyes sweeping over the rustling plant life.

Derek can sense four life forms, heading this way, at first there seems nothing uniquely magical about them. Nothing that he can discern that is...

Kris on the other hand, can hear the sound of a group of things heading this way, swiftly and on all fours. And from the sound of it, rather close to the ground. The direction is coming from the stables, close to the half finished outer wall.

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:09 pm

Kristoph glowered in that direction. "Something's coming for us! From that direction!" He left it to the others what they would do, but personally, he began channeling his magic.

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:05 am

Not really able to do much otherwise for now, Idran turns in that direction, continuing his preparedness until whatever it is makes itself visible.

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:24 am

"Hm..." Durron mused. "I don't suppose you might guess what would be coming towards us now?" But he seemed to be talking as much to himself as to Elan. He allowed himself to drop into a meditative trance, allowing the feel of the magical plane to wash over him as he prepared for... whatever was coming.

WillBaseton

Unread postby WillBaseton » Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:35 pm

"Elan? If you're going to figure out that password, now would be a GREAT time."

Will's grip tightened on the katana, and he drew it ever-so-slightly so the blade began to show.

Always combat. Just ONCE I'd like to do a mission WITHOUT fighting. Gods, you must really like watching me fight.

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Fri Apr 30, 2004 10:12 am

Derek's ears flipped once as he considered this.

"There's four of them. ... I don't see any magic about them, they might simply be hired guards, or even animals. I don't think they should be more than a rather annoying delay for us."

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Sat May 01, 2004 6:47 pm

As the tension mounts, a cloud moves over the moon, temporarily darking further the statue filled garden, the sounds of footfalls can now be heard plainly, and a rabid wild panting, whatever it is, is moving rapidly through the overgrown plants.

Just to the side of one Will, the first breaks through the brush, and proceeds to hop around his feet.....begging for attention. As the cloud leaves the moon, they all discover Amana has a penchant for small lapdogs of the "yip yip" variety.

They are all there, clamoring around Will, tongues lolling.

WillBaseton

Unread postby WillBaseton » Sat May 01, 2004 8:39 pm

Will sighed, smacking himself in the forehead.

"The irony is painful. However, I'm going to be cautious here."

The ryuujin smirked and flapped his wings a few times, floating above the ground.

Amana might have disguised monsters as dogs. Always good to be careful...and I hate those little rats.

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Sun May 02, 2004 5:54 am

Kristoph just stood, looking at the dogs, a bit shocked. There he stood, seemingly frozen, trying to contemplate what had just happened.

What the HELL was that? I dunno, but they're cute...Even if they do eat kitties like me. ...I really should've seen it coming. I really should have.

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sun May 02, 2004 4:23 pm

"...Well, that was nicely anticlimactic, there."

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Mon May 03, 2004 4:17 pm

Unable to see what had happened, Durron turned his head from one side to the other, then forced himself to ask, "I'm sorry, but... what are they? At the least, they do not seem to be hostile."

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Wed May 05, 2004 6:18 pm

"Puppies, looks like. Either that, or small overactive dogs."

FlamingDeth

HAHAHAHA I so called this one.

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Thu May 06, 2004 4:35 am

Maneuvering around as silently as possible, Kumiko tried to catch a glimpse of the canines from all sides, scanning them astrally as she did. The witch was keen on tricks, as they all well knew...however, this didn't seem to be one of them.

Well, maybe it was, but not one of the dangerous ones.

Shinigori V2

He did, it's true.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu May 06, 2004 6:05 am

As Kumiko checked them, Kristoph simply kneeled, looking them over physically. After all, even puppies could be altered to have big pointy teeth.

Vampire Jester Jinx

Re: He did, it's true.

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Fri May 07, 2004 10:45 am

Much to everyone's disapointment or relief, they are normal dogs. Very small, very fluffy, and very full of yapping.

(sorry for slow posting, i'm getting ready to move.)

FlamingDeth

Fo' shizzy.

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Fri May 07, 2004 6:13 pm

Tired of waiting and beginging to suspect that Elan wouldn't be able to get the door open, Kumiko changed the target of her astral scan to the door. If the infernal drow couldn' get it open, it would be interesting to see how it reacted to a simple Beam spell.

Previous

Return to Gaera Main RPs