Deep Blue (PS, closed)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
LadyDragonClawsEDW

Deep Blue (PS, closed)

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:42 pm

(Yay! My first RP! A few notes in advance, AM is my co GM and stuff so don't be surprised to see him here. Any dialogue written with the French like << >> notation indicates that it is spoken in English. If you use other languages like Nekonian, please indicate so with a different type of quotation notation. The exception being if Neko busts out with her Japanese/Nekonian, this doesn't require brackets or anything. Anyways, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!)

The streets of Nekonia were bustling brightly today, and it was no wonder, the Nekonian Kitiwai festival had started! Natives and travellers of all races traversed the town, treated to the many sites and sounds of the festival. Various street performers wandered about, displaying amazing feats of agility, flexibility, and strength. Wonderful (and not so wonderful) smells of Nekonian cooking wafted about the air, including the very distinctive odor of roasted rats. Expecting an influx of "gaijin", some Nekonians had set up special shows and demonstrations of various aspects of Nekonian culture.

And, of course, there were the games! Mouse racing, flip the rat, Mythril Chef, and many others, offering stuffed gryphons to replicas of traditional Nekonian weapons. Unlike last year, however, the battle colluseum had been closed, due to rioting problems experienced near the close of the festival in the past.

A young girl stood in the middle of it all, clothed in grey and silver apprentice robes, a mixture of fear, excitement, and confusion upon her face. At a glance, one could mistake her for an elf of some kind, her ears were slightly pointed, though it was only visible when her bright orange hair was brushed back.

<<Wow, there are so many people here Karis! Gaah! What the heck is that!>> The girl backed away into a young man looking about her age dressed in a grey and white lose fitting tunic, pointing at a lizardman.

Her dark haired companion laughed a little, and tried his best to explain in her language <<That is a lizardman, Sara>>

<<He won't try to eat me will he?>> Sara chattered, slowly edging behind Karis.

Karis laughed lightly, turning around and taking Sara's hand in his, "No, Sara, he won't eat you."

Sara paused for a moment to comprehend the common, then sighed, relieved, "That good thing..." she replied, in broken common. She took another good look around, suddenly pausing as something caught her eye. <<Is that what I think it is?!>>

Excited, the "Earthian" rushed off from Karis, making her way over to a wall to stare at a poster:

<div style="text-align:center">KITIWAI SWIMSUIT CONTEST TODAY!</div>

<div style="text-align:center">All races and genders welcome!</div>

<div style="text-align:center">Grand Prize: Your very own personal Griffy! </div>

<div style="text-align:center">Contest starts at 1 hour past noon! </div>

<div style="text-align:center">Sponsored by the Pretty Kitty swimsuit boutique (at the corner of Cheshire and Felix St.)</div>

Similar posters were seen all over town.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=ladydragonclawsedw>LadyDragonClawsEDW</A]&nbsp; Image at: 3/27/03 1:15:53 pm

Archmage144

Re: Deep Blue (PS, closed)

Unread postby Archmage144 » Thu Mar 27, 2003 2:20 pm

"Hey, that's really cool!" Karis exclaimed, scrutinizing the poster as he came up behind Sara. "It looks like a swimsuit contest..." The mediator grinned enthusiastically. A swimsuit contest meant two things. For one, it meant that there would be a good place for a crowd to gather, meaning that socialization would be easy and meeting a few locals, as well as buying assorted goods, would be relatively easy. The second was, in the mind of the young quarter-elf, somewhat more important. A large number of quite possibly very attractive girls (and guys) were going to be getting on a stage in front of the crowds wearing very little clothing.

Karis appeared to ponder the situation for a moment, scratching his head. "You know..."

Smiling brightly, he walked over to Sara and placed a hand on her shoulder. <<Hey,>> he suggested, hoping that his English was improving--he thought it was, anyway,--<<maybe you should compete in the contest?>>

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=archmage144>Archmage144</A]&nbsp; Image at: 3/27/03 1:24:55 pm

Teh Jade Dragon

Unread postby Teh Jade Dragon » Thu Mar 27, 2003 3:15 pm

"Miaoeep!" a confused-sounding chirp sounded, muffled through Sara's robes. A small bump rearranged itself under her robes, and suddenly a grey, fuzzy head peeped out from under the material. The dracokitty twisted his head around and sniffed Karis's hand lightly, ears twisting back and forth.

< <'Noise!'> > it telepathed directly to Sara in her own language. As quickly as he had appeared, Kawa once again disappeared, his senses offended by the tumult around him.

Edited by: Teh Jade Dragon&nbsp; Image at: 3/27/03 2:15:55 pm

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Thu Mar 27, 2003 3:21 pm

In another part of the festival, an angel walked the streets. An angel who was, stangely enough, surprisingly skilled at several carnival games. Or, at least so the half-dozen plushies she carries; all attached to a bit of string, would indicate. Either that, or she has garnered quite a few admirers since then. Or perhaps both.

Her mind was on several things at the time. Baeltinn was quite comfortable in Doma now, and seemed to be securing funding for his upcoming academy; she knew of a source that would be interested if the crown didn't provide quite enough money. He also surprised her with an offer to teach Vocal Harmonics there, which she was more than happy to accept.

In truth, she hadn't truly intended to return to Nekonia after this, but the instance of Estyn, and handy teleporting by him, convinced her to return. Perhaps he was right, perhaps she simply needed to have more faith in Baeltinn, and Doma in general. It had not collapsed since she had left. So, she could leave again, she hoped.

Still, she had to admit that she was having a good time. The people's cheer helped her forget the recent events in the halfling community, where Baeltinn had lost sight of himself. A cheerful spirit ran though the warm air; spring came to Nekonia much earlier than it did to Doma, it seems. Song and merriment were everywhere, bringing a smile to the angel's lips. She wondered if there would be a public choral display later, she would be thrilled to join it.

And while pondering this, she happened to pass by a certain boutique hosting a certain competition.

Edited by: Uncle Pervy&nbsp; Image at: 3/27/03 5:28:50 pm

Nekogami

First RP post with subtitles....

Unread postby Nekogami » Thu Mar 27, 2003 6:17 pm

Close to one of the many food sections was a group of schoolgirls."OI! Kimi!" yelled a gruffed looking nekojin man to a few girls. "Okane ga...aru ka?" The girls looked very concerned. All the thieves and ne'er-do-wells came out when the city had a big turnout like this. "OI! ...Kane ga aru.....?" The thug approached them holding out his paw.

Hey! You! Got any money? I SAID!....Got any money.

"Anoo.....Gomen ne, okane ja nai..." said one of the girls. The rest promply nodded in vigorous agreement.

Ummm...I'm so sorry but we don't have any money....

The thug sneered, paw still extended. "Uso. Okane wo agetekurerou." The girls looked increasingly concerned and started to back away. The thug reached out and snatched a girls wrist.

Liar. Give me some money.

"Oi, oi, oi, aitsu itta? Dou baka ne...." White nekojin in black ninja gear and cowl appeared. She pointed dramatically at the thug. "Watashi wa Ninjahime da. Omae wo osoreononoku. Mimeru.Omao o MAKERU!"

Hey, hey, hey, he says? How stupid... I am Princess Ninja. You tremble with fear. I can see it. I will DEFEAT YOU!

The girls and thug stared at the ninja. However, the thug released the schoolgirl. "Anoo....Sono spiichi wa....mechamecha ne?" The girls nodded at this.

Umm....That speech was.....excessive, you know?

"Mechamecha??" The ninja was obviously indignant at this. "Chigau! Isamashii. Sumimasen," The ninja turned to the girls to appeal to them." Atashi no spiichi wa mechamecha to isamashii no hou ga dou desu ka?"

Excessive?? NO WAY! Valiant. Excuse me. My speech, was it excessive or valiant?

The girls looked at each other and discussed this. A speaker was chosen and she stepped forward. "Ninjasan wa ninja dashi, sono spiichi wa bachigai dashi, mechamecha deshou."

Since Ms.Ninja is a ninja and that speech was out of place, it's probably excessive.

".....Sou ka?" The thug and girls nodded. "Kuso....Saa, gomen nasai." The ninja bowed.

Really?.....Shit... Well, I'm sorry.

"Hai." The thug and girls bowed back.

Of course.

"Ja ne. Kanibaaru o tanoshinde kudasai." The ninja bowed.

Later. Please enjoy the carnival.

"Hai." The thug and girls bowed again. And departed there separate ways.

Okay.

The thug stopped someways off. "Oi....chotto matte....Misumidashiteitta ne????"

Hey.....wait a sec.....Wasn't I stealing????

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=nekogami>Nekogami</A]&nbsp; Image at: 3/27/03 5:27:26 pm

LadyDragonClawsEDW

A cookie to those who remember this char...

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Thu Mar 27, 2003 8:51 pm

Sara nodded enthusiastically <<Back in the Bahamas we'd have them all the time allllll summer long they were soooo great!>> She grinned happily and glanced to Karis, a small blush upon her face, <<You're going to do it to right?>>

Absentmindedly, Sara reached down and patted the small lump of ryuneko that was huddled in her robes.

Meanwhile....

"Mommy mommy!" A young nekojin tugged on her mother, pointing out the Pretty Kitty shop window, "Look mommy it's an angel!"

"Sure it is dear..." the elder nekojin sighed, lifting her arms as Varnus, the shop owner, rose to measure the woman's bust, only to pause as he too caught sight of the angel walking past.

"MISS! Excuse me miss!" The black furred Varnus ran out of the shop after Enlil, his former customer emitting a disgusted sigh. "Excuuuuuse me...." he slid in front of her grinning, "I...saw you passing my store and noticed your radiant beauty and was wondering...if such a gem like you will be entering the swimsuit contest later today?" He waggled his eyebrows a little.

Archmage144

Re: A cookie to those who remember this char...

Unread postby Archmage144 » Thu Mar 27, 2003 9:04 pm

<<Me!?>> exclaimed a somewhat surprised Karis. <<You want me to compete?>> He grinned and flushed slightly before composing himself. "I guess I can," he announced, after some consideration. "I'll have to buy a swimsuit...but that's not a real problem..."

Karis nodded to Sara, running his fingers through his relatively short chocolate brown hair, giving her a self-assured wink and another confident grin. <<You think I'd look good in a swimsuit, Sara?>> The mediator flexed an arm muscle instinctively, attempting to show off his build--or lack of it. While Karis was not exceptionally strong, he had a bit of wiry muscle built up from physical defensive training. However, being the type who was generally opposed to violence except in extreme cases and self-defense, he had never seen the need to build himself into a fighting machine, merely one who could hold his own if necessary and perform basic tasks in case of them being needed for personal survival, such as chopping wood or climbing trees.

On the other hand, despite not being exceptionally strong, he was definitely handsome. Karis' boyish features and bright, intelligent eyes were accented by ears that were pointed just slightly at the tips, and in some way, his appearance was almost feminine--soft, yet not excessively so. Furthermore, he exuded a kind of personal charm that most people were quick to find themselves appreciating, as it was genuine and honest. Rather than trying to subvert and deceive those he encountered, Karis usually had every intention of being amiable and friendly.

Grinning again, Karis scanned the streets, searching out a spot where he might pick up some appropriate clothing for the event.

Uncle Pervy

Those who don't recall this character owe me a cookie :(

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Thu Mar 27, 2003 9:17 pm

"Me, sir?" Enlil asks, looking Varnus with a little confusion. "Well... ummmm... I'm flattered you think I'm that attractive... Well..."

The angel was not entirely sure what to do. On one hand, she was rather flattered the nekojin thought so highly of her. Still, she didn't entirely trust him. Still... it wouldn't hurt to ask, would it?

"What would you have me do?" Enlil inquires.

Edited by: Uncle Pervy&nbsp; Image at: 3/27/03 8:20:25 pm

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Re: Those who don't recall this character owe me a cookie :(

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Thu Mar 27, 2003 9:55 pm

The young boy sighed. You know, it was all very stupid how fate worked sometimes. Here he was, stranded on a planet where he couldn't get back, couldn't find the necessary items, and couldn't even SPEAK properly. Gaera was one of the most infuriating places sometimes. It made him want to roar. Though he didn't dare. Bob brushed back his hair, bumping his hands into his horns, which he always forgot he had. His wings twitched in suprise. Bob sighed. Well, at least being a dragonhalf wasn't too bad.

Yes, Bob was from another world. Yes, he was also human at one point. And yes, Ryuugami had "blessed" him. But that didn't matter. It was a long story, and Bob wasn't good at telling stories in ENGLISH, let alone Common.

He walked around for a while, seeing the sights. A rather energetic catgirl...er...nekojin named Migi had dragged him here, and he was determined to enjoy himself. Also, Sara was here. He had seen her. Though she was a little too young for his tastes, she was the only other Earthian he had seen for...about a year now. And thus, she knew English. And thus, he could carry a conversation with her. And so, he began searching, trying to find her.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

OOC Note: ...I WRITE TOO DAMN MUCH @_@;;;

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Mar 27, 2003 11:26 pm

Yes indeed, the Kitiwai festival was a place of much laughter, merriment, and overall good cheer this year, as the Nekonians and 'gaijin' had their fun.

...well at least, *some* of the gaijin were having fun, that is.

"...I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU!"

A man in worn green robes with some yellow-ish trimming stood outside a cell, in one of the Nekonian jails. His arms were crossed before him, his large tanned hat with a blue band in the middle tilted down in front of his face. It was still tilted high enough, however, that one could see his angered, bright green eyes from within the darkness of the hat's shadow, his long blood-red hair tossed about his shoulders.

"...ACTUALLY, I *CAN* BELIEVE IT, WHICH IS WHAT MAKES THIS SITUATION EVER THE *MORE* INFURIATING! WHAT IN THE WORLD WERE YOU THINKING?!?" the man continued to yell into the cell.

"...Sir, I must insist that you keep your voice down, you are disturbing my fellow officers and possibly the detainee's." a cream and coffee colored nekojin told the angry man.

"HEY!?!" someone from within the cell started to shout back. He was a very angry looking human, his bushy eyebrows slanted down into a near V shape, his green eyes glaring holes into the nekojin. He had short, wavy brown hair, a dark blue headband the only thing keeping some of the unruly strands in place. The man wore a black undershirt and pants, over which was his blue armor with a light trim, a similarly colored cape hanging from his shoulders.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT, YOU BIG PUS..." the angry human started to say, before the green robed man smacked his dark blue, slightly fuzzy palm over the man's mouth trough the bars.

"...I apologise, I shall try to restrain my emotions sir." the robed man apologised to the nekojin. The officer nodded to the blue-skinned man, giving the human in the cell a brief glare of contempt before returning to his desk.

"Now then... where were we? Oh yes... WHAT WERE YOU THINKING STEPHAN?" the robed man asked the armored man, who looked away toward the floor nervously, yet still looking irritated.

"...well, he had a @$#@$ing sword drawn on me, what was I supposed to do, just STAND THERE?" Stephan asked, causing the robed man to hold his forehead in annoyance as he sighed.

"...they were PROP weapons Stephan... the showmen even went to the trouble of telling spectators... NUMEROUS TIMES I might add... that they were NOT REAL WEAPONS. Yet you went ahead and used YOUR real weapon on two of the demonstrators."

Stephan continued to keep his gaze away from the robed man... desperately searching for an explanation for his actions.

"...you know, you CAN kill a man with a wooden weapon..."

"...*sigh*...Stephan..."

"I mean, look at clubs! Wood, right? And don't even get me started on monks with @#$@#$ing staves..."

"STEPHAN"

The robed man continued to glare at the armored man, who slowly turned back toward him, sighing in defeat.

"...maybe I lost my temper... a 'little'..."

"...Ste..."

"OK OK... I went overboard. OK Mid? Happy?"

The robed one sighed again, walking closer to the cell and hold the bars beneath Stephan's hands.

"...no I am not... you are missing the point..."

Midoku looked toward the ground, Stephan raising an eyebrow at the robed one's posture.

"...We have been through so much together... and yet... this never seems to change. Even after all you went through recently... situations like this still come up... you allow your emotions to take over..."

The mages shoulders seemed to sag, his green eyes shutting slightly.

"...and one day, that could lead to you... your... d..."

"...hey now..."

Stephan lowered his hands down the bars, wrapping them around Midoku's.

"...It's just hard for me to... I've always gone with my feelings... at the moment. Trying to keep them restrained is just... a pain the @#$@# to be honest..."

Midoku's face lifted a bit, his shoulders shaking as he let out a mild laugh.

"...I could see why, having met your mother and Daniel... you come from a very emotional family... but still..."

Stephan sighed, already knowing what was coming next.

"...but Daniel manages to remail 'civil', I know I know..."

"Perhaps once we have returned home... we could try to do something about it? I know it is not easy for you... but..." Midoku asked him, squeezing his hand softly.

"...hey, you know I'd try anything for you." Stephan smiled, squeezing the other hand back and getting a smile from the robed man.

"...I love you Stephan..." Midoku sighed, leaning toward him.

"...love you too, love..." Stephan sighed back, leaning through the bars and pressing his lips to the robed one's.

It was a rare moment between the two, out in public and openly showing affection, lost in the moment with one another.

"...*AHEM*" the same cream and coffee furred nekojin from earlier grunted, tapping a foot impatiently by the door to the room.

...of course then reality had to come crashing in as usual.

Midoku and Stephan quickly broke off from one another, the green robed one blushing a bright purple beneath his hat. The armored one quickly fell back to crossing his arms in annoyance, with his angry, and now bright red face.

"...sorry to interrupt your 'visit', but our visiting hours have ended for the day." the nekojin told Midoku, who sighed and turned away from the cell toward him.

"I understand, I shall be on my way then." Midoku nodded, approaching the officer quickly, "Before I depart, however, I would like to discuss Stephan's bail."

"Ah, of course. Here is the paper work." The officer said, handing a document over. Midoku glanced down to read it, assuming it was detailing how much the bail would end up costing them.

...What caused him to do a double take and knock his hat onto the floor, was the massive amound of mrr said bail came to.

"H...how could it POSSIBLY be this much?!" Mioku asked the officer, who eagerly (almost too eagerly) read over the form for the robed man.

"...Two counts of assault with intent to cause bodily harm... Resisting arrest... Causing a disturbance at a national function... Use of foul language around minors... and of course..."

He looked up at Stephan, glaring again as he rubbed at his bandaged tail.

"...assaulting two officers of the law."

Stephan quickly turned to look away, nervousness creeping into his angered expression as Midoku sighed heavily once more.

"...I shall see what I can do, then."

He turned back toward the cell, trying his best to smile.

"I will be back as soon as I can Stephan... you need not worry."

Midoku then started out the door, then paused, his smile fading into a serious face as the robed one added:

"...and I had best not find out that any ADDITIONAL charges are added when I return."

Stephan nodded back, still appearing agitated at the whole situation while Midoku left the building, emerging on the streets of Nekonia.

...the important question now is... how in the WORLD will I manage to find this kind of money... especially on my own...? Midoku wondered, constantly glancing at the bail document in worry as he made his way down the streets of Nekonia.

Edited by: FF Fanatic 80&nbsp; Image at: 3/27/03 10:26:55 pm

Nekogami

Stephan needs anger management

Unread postby Nekogami » Fri Mar 28, 2003 9:57 am

The black garbed ninja ducked into an ally and hid behind a crate of flowers. She pulled off her could to reveal that she was Princess Nekoko Kitiwai of Nekonia. Sighing, she looked up at the clear, blue sky.

"Sure is nice today...Lots of gaijin..." She heard noise form the other side of the alley and quickly perked her ears in that direction. Nekoko replaced the cowl before peaking over some more crates.

It was a stocky creature, sparkling blue with bands of bright yellow and red on its wings, and about the size of a burro. Currently is was engaged in sniffing around. Nekoko laughed out shortly and ran over to the griffy. "Tonbo!" The griffy cooed and clucked.

Running over and climbing debries, Nekoko wrapped her arms around her friend and pet. "Tonbo, you big sparrow!" She cuddled him neck and gave him a kiss on the beak.

Underneath his collar was an flyer that looked like it was been through a lot before resting on Tonbo. She plucked the flyer off and gave it a looking over.

"Aaaah, the swimsuit competition. Always fun to watch," she chirped. She hopped on Tonbo's back and patted him. "Let's go ride around, okay?" Tonbo replied with a mimicked. Okay.

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Re: Stephan needs anger management

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:42 pm

Varnus grinned coyly, taking one of Enlil's slim hands in both of his, bowing slightly, "I would be glad to give such a lovely lady as yourself a discount on my wares were you to enter the contest..." He smiled broadly and righted himself, pulling Enlil along into the store, "I believe I have just the perfect thing here to accenuate those lovely wings of yours. Just wait right here, I need a few things..." He slipped off into the back room.

-----

Sara frowned and glanced around, suddenly spotting the PK boutique from down the lane. <<Hey! That place! It sells swimsuits, trust me on this, I know my swiumsuit stores, there are DOZENS where I come from...>> Sara giggled and took Karis's hand, perpared to pull him along once she noticed a familiar dragonhalf face. <<Bob!>> She stopped waving her free hand wildly to get his attention <<BOB!>>

-----

Midoku was awfully absorbed in mulling over the bail documents, so much so that he failed to notice a certain ninja griffy rider about to cross paths with him...

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:58 pm

"Well... um..." Enlil says, looking around the boutique. Though she knew a discount on clothing was good; she had many homeless friends who could benefit from that; she wasn;t sure if this man's wares were precisely what she needed.

She didn't want to disappoint him, though. He seemed so convinced that she would do well...

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Fri Mar 28, 2003 3:53 pm

Bob turned about. <Squintz Altec at: 3/28/03 5:07:10 pm
[/i]

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Nah, he just needs cuddle management >;D

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Fri Mar 28, 2003 7:10 pm

"Hmmm... I suppose I could attempt to take some jobs on my own... of course, that is not without high risk... *sigh*..." Midoku thought aloud, still staring in disbelief at the numerous 0's following Stephan's bail amount. It was unfortunate, for if he had been paying attention, he would have seen the Griffy rider crossing the path right in front of him.

"OOF!" Midoku called out, upon impact with the feathered creatured.

Nekogami

Re: Nah, he just needs cuddle management >;D

Unread postby Nekogami » Fri Mar 28, 2003 7:21 pm

Tonbo gave a slightly startled noise and sniffed Midoku curiously. Nekoko leaned over Tonbo's head to see is Midoku was alright. "Ah, gomen ne. You should becareful where you're going because there's a lot of people here, " Nekoko warned. The cowl around her mouth masked her voice nicely from anyone recognizing her as the MIA Nekonian princess.

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Re: Nah, he just needs cuddle management >;D

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Fri Mar 28, 2003 7:25 pm

<<Bob!>> Sara exclaimed happily <<We're having a blast! Did you know that there's a swimsuit contest? Karis and I are going to enter it! We're about to go buy our own!>> She smiled brightly and leaned to the side, giving Karis a squeeze, giggling.

--------

Varnus returned with a measuring tape in his hands, "I need to find your size first...hmm...can you put your hands up please? Oh yes, I'm certainly thinking of a two piece here...maybe..silver or white...or a silver white pattern...stripes...hmm...stars..." he trailed off for a moment, staring off into space before shaking himself back to reality. "Well we'll see what works best on you of course!"

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Posties

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Fri Mar 28, 2003 7:40 pm

"S...sorry Miss..." Midoku stammered, dazed by both the impact of the collision, as well as the rampant sniffing being done by the young woman's animal. He backed off a bit, nervous of the unknown pair before him.

"I...I apologise if I hurt your mount in any way... I should have been paying more attention." he told the woman, bowing his head slightly in her direction, visibly shaking just a little bit.

Nekogami

Re: Posties

Unread postby Nekogami » Fri Mar 28, 2003 8:37 pm

Nekoko shrugged dismissively. Tonbo was more likely to harm the foreigner then the other way around. "It is fine, I assure you." She gave Tonbo a pat on the neck. He replied with a purr and lowered his small feathered ears.

Uncle Pervy

Re: Posties

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Fri Mar 28, 2003 8:58 pm

Well, I suppose it wouldn't hurt much... And it would make him happy...

"Alright," she agrees, walking a bit more into the shop and raising her arms. "I would prefer something colored like my robe, if that is alright."

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Fri Mar 28, 2003 10:59 pm

Kawa mrred as Sara petted him. He ventured his head out again, ears swiveling in constant surveillance of his surroundings.

He kept picking up on odd images in Sara's mind! Curiously, he turned his attention towards her face, sniffing her lightly. A slightly...fuzzy feeling entered Sara's thoughts, a sensation she would have come to realize always accompanied Kawa's communications. Sure enough, a copied image flashed in Sara's mind, of herself in a bathing suit. A questioning trill echoed in her mind. «Shed skin...again?» he queried, sounding thoroughly confused. He pawed her robes lightly. He had thought she only did that at night?

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Fri Mar 28, 2003 11:24 pm

<<a...swimsuit contest?>> Bob blinked. <<That's great, I'll just watch.>> He wore a look of embarassment and shame, because he was not built to be a model. He was thin and wiry, and though his face wasn't too bad, his shape was a turnoff. And besides that, he hadn't removed his jacket for a long time, and he was sure his skin underneath was pasty, white, and could blind a lesser man. So, he just kind of sweated, and looked uncomfortable.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*posts again, yay*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Fri Mar 28, 2003 11:32 pm

"Oh, that is good to hear." Midoku smiled back to the Griffy rider, nodding. Strangely, hearing the creature purr made the robed man feel slightly more at ease.

"Normally I would not be so careless, however my current situation has me.. somewhat distracted." he told the woman, rubbing the back of his head nervously.

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Sat Mar 29, 2003 2:22 am

Nekoko's ears perked up. "Are you in distress?? Can I help you?" She slid off of her griffy's back and slid over to Midoku. Short as she was, only coming to Mid's chest, she was eager to help a fellow creature in need.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

NEKO NINJA OF JUSTICE, WAI!

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Sat Mar 29, 2003 2:06 pm

Midoku unconsciously took a step back, nervous at the stranger approaching. As he thought for a moment, however, he convinced himself the nekojin did not mean any harm. After all, if she had wished to do so, she could have allowed her mount to attack him.

...Now he wasn't sure whether or not he should tell the truth about his problem.

"...well um... a colleague of mine, you see... I need to earn some funds in order to help him."

...perhaps for now I should leave out the 'in jail for causing a public disturbance' part... he thought.

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Sat Mar 29, 2003 7:25 pm

Karis glanced at Sara, grinning slightly. Wow, I'm really getting somewhere with her! he mused excitedly, amazed at the progress he'd made in developing his relationship with her. Things had started out slightly rough, which was something he could understand. Sara was a strange person in a strange place, and being displaced from one's home never did good things to the mind or body. He had done his best to offer her hospitality, friendship, and appropriate forms of affection, and it seemed as though his gradual advances were thus far successful. Karis had no dark motives or dishonest intentions behind his "moves"--in fact, he had every intention of being perfectly honest and kind to Sara.

Karis, it would seem, had a lily-white moral background that would make a lesser man want to vomit into the nearest available container. However, while his intentions were good, the fact that he was a 17-year-old male was virtually unchanged.

I bet she's going to look really great in a swimsuit, Karis thought excitedly, grinning at the mere mental image. "Why don't we go over there and pick up our suits, Sara?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "Bob can come along too, if he wants..."

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=archmage144>Archmage144</A]&nbsp; Image at: 3/29/03 6:26:29 pm

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Sat Mar 29, 2003 8:16 pm

(OOC GM note: It's occured to me that the current << >> english brackets interfere with HTML in posts, so from now on use ='s to indicate english)

Once again Sara paused to interpret what Karis had said and nodded in response, "Bob come yes."

She blinked in confusion at Kawa's "message" =No Kawa, I shed clothes for less clothes..for bathing suits She concentated and tried thinking of times she had spent on the beach in the Bahamas, tanning in the sun, searching for shells, and surfing.

------

"Same color as your robe?" he looped the tape measure around Enlil's chest, measuring her bust, then brought it down to her waist, measuring that as well. "Oh, I'm pretty sure we have some white in the back...ooh yes, I'm definitely thinking two piece here..." Enlil could have sworn the nekojin's hand rested on her buttocks for just a second, "Yes...very nice indeed."

pd Rydia

*gets about the business of being the fluffy RP mascot*

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Mar 29, 2003 8:21 pm

=Oh.=

Kawa blinked, completely not understanding. However, having nothing better to do, he perched carefully on Sara's shoulder, looking fluffy and cute.

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Sat Mar 29, 2003 8:26 pm

Bob thought about this for a second. =Alright, I'll come. But if someone tries to shove me into a tiny little spandex bathing suit, I'm setting them on fire.= Bob nodded curtly, to let them know he was serious. =I don't do well when I'm not in my jacket.= he added, grinning sheepishly.

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sun Mar 30, 2003 2:45 am

Enlil pays the touch no real mind. He was taking her measurements, so it was likely an accident. It really was not worth getting excited about. Although, she was more than a little curious as to what a two-piece might be.

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Sun Mar 30, 2003 9:35 am

"Financial woes.....hmmmm. Not really my expertise usually but I'll tell you what. There's going to be a bathing suit contest in a little while. You go find a bathing suit and I'll go sign you up! What's your name?"

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Midoku: I AM NOT FANSERVICE! e.e Dave: *Cackles*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:15 pm

"My name? It is Midoku." he told her, smiling cheerfully, "Thank you, you are most kind to assist me in this time of need."

He stood there smiling for a moment, relieved to know there were still kind, compassionate people in the world sometimes.

...and then what the nekojin had suggested hit him like a ton of bricks.

...BATHING SUIT?! he though, his face faultering visibly.

Nekogami

Re: Midoku: I AM NOT FANSERVICE! e.e Dave: *Cackles*

Unread postby Nekogami » Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:25 pm

Nekoko gave him a 'v' for victory sign and then urged Tonbo forward. She it was rare for gaijin to win the contest but he didn't strike her as a man with enough flare. She decided she might have to find someplace where he could get a decent bathing suit.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*More posting*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Mon Mar 31, 2003 11:46 pm

He followed after her, the nervousness still visible on his face.

...well, visible if he were not wearing a large brimmed hat.

...contest... large group of people.... he thought nervously, freaking out slightly at the though of being gawked at. As he once had been, so long ago...

...Then he thought of Stephan, trapped in the jail with other nekojin.

...and what he would likely do if he were not released soon.

...then again, if I do not make haste, more zero's may be added to this bail notice... he thought to himself. Still, he gulped nervously, as he followed Nekoko down the road...

Nekogami

Re: *More posting*

Unread postby Nekogami » Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:32 am

They weren't too long in arriving at the crowded Pretty Kitty Boutique. She hopped off Tonbo and gave him a pat. She then turned to Midoku with a big grin. "Here we are! Go shopping for a bit while I do all the paperwork. I'll help you when I'm done." She then zipped off and ninja skilled her way through the people congregating around the boutique and shopping.

Tonbo looked at Midoku and tilted this head, clicking his beak.

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Tue Apr 01, 2003 11:41 am

As the shopkeeper finished taking her measurements, Enlil glanced over, and was pleasantly surprised to see two of her old friends walk into the shop.

"Hello Midoku," She says, nodding to the mage. "And Hello my nameless friend," she addresses to Nekoko. She knows exactly who Neko is, but is also aware that the nekojin wishes to hide her identity for a reason she cannot fathom.

"Are you both here for the contest as well?"

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Thu Apr 03, 2003 12:36 am

Nekoko nodded and thumbed towards Midoku, "He is. Now excuse me." She squeezed her way over to the line.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*posts*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Apr 03, 2003 7:15 pm

Midoku's eyes followed the strange Nekojin girl as she went in line, the blue mage still gulping nervously. The prospect of wearing practically nothing in front of strangers did not help him to remain calm. The sight of the familiar, and quite friendly, angel woman seemed to help a bit however. He tilted his brimmed hat up enough so Enlil could see his smiling, albeit blushing a little, face.

"This is a... um... pleasant surprise... Ms. Enlil, what brings you to Nekonia?" Midoku asked her.

Uncle Pervy

Re: *posts*

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Thu Apr 03, 2003 7:26 pm

"Well, I came to take a small break from things in Doma," Answers the angel pleasantly, as she smiles at Mid. "Estyn asked me to come here; he was afraid that I might have been working a little too hard.

"Why are you here?"

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Re: *posts*

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Fri Apr 04, 2003 4:35 pm

(OOC Note: *'s mean stuff said in Nekonian since I don't know Japanese)

Varnus returned from the back room holding what looked like a white handkerchief to behold the large group that had suddenly congregated inside the store.

"Whoah..." his eyes widened, "A whole lot of business all the sudden...miss!" The storekeeper motioned Enlil over, "I think I have just what you need right here...the changing room is over there..." he nudge his head in the direction of a row of three changing stalls. As per most of these room types, there was a wide space beneath the door, so it would be easy to tell if anyone had been occupying one of them. Currently, all the rooms were free.

"Now..." Varnus looked to the rest of the group with an appraising eye, "Who's next?"

A familiar feeling struck Sara and she turned to see Midoku shuffle in, "Midoku! You here too??" She ran over to the blue mage and gave him an enthusiastic hug.

Meanwhile, the sign up line for the contest was somewhat long, it was at least a half an hour before Nekoko made it up to the front. Oddly enough, the harried looking tabby running the booth appeared to be very relieved when he saw Nekoko, happily chattering to her in Nekonian.

*Thank Nekogami, I was going to scream if I saw another foreigner sign up...it's so bad that we have a seperate contest for them now...so what's your name?*

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=ladydragonclawsedw>LadyDragonClawsEDW</A]&nbsp; Image at: 4/4/03 4:06:27 pm

Next

Return to Gaera Main RPs