Kawaii Squad (Closed Freestyle RP)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
pd Rydia

Re: I WILL USE VIOLENCE TO KILL THE LAW!

Unread postby pd Rydia » Fri Jul 25, 2003 5:15 pm

Fluffy blinked his big yellow eyes at Kris sadly. He could tell the child was very upset, but he was having a hard time understanding why. He got the impression that something was taken...but what, or by whom, he wasn't sure.

'I don't understand,' he telepathed to Tressym, who apparently knew how to head-talk well. 'What's wrong?'

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Fri Jul 25, 2003 5:19 pm

His toy was stolen by a man. Tressym replied, then switched to common to talk to Kris, hoping that it wouldn't frighten him too much.

'Would you like me to help you find Mr. Bear?'

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Fri Jul 25, 2003 5:24 pm

"GRIAO!" Fluffy exclaimed, eyeridges scrunching together to form a scowl. He scuffled his feet on the ground, tearing up bits of grass and dirt in his anger. 'That's not nice!' he telepathed. He pulled back his lips and growled, teeth flashing. 'Who steal? Fluffy bite their ankles and steal toy back!'

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Fri Jul 25, 2003 8:33 pm

Peaches was astounded at the little gathering, so many many playmates! A flying mouse eater.... a...fluffy.... bunny mouse eater? But best of all, her playmate who helped her conquer the hat!

The little pink dragon lept about fluttering her little wings, until she noticed the congregation of wai start racing to a little boy.

So, not to be left behind, when such an obviously delightful afternoon was about to take place, the little pink dragon let out some noises that sounded like "whuffle" and followed, slinking close to the ground.

OH THE HORROR! This was beyond the lapdragons understanding. A great fiend had taken and conquered the boys friend. Peaches must save the day, for she is a mighty warrior you see.

So she began to snuffle at the boys feet, and sent him a garbled message via telepath.

"Peaches bite! Get friend! Mighty warrior! Wherre?"

Rainbow Fright

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Fri Jul 25, 2003 10:33 pm

Having no way to communicate with the child himself as Toshiya could only meow and make other various feline sounds, the cat didn't chime in with any of the sentiments that the others had so far. He could very well understand what had happened though. Stealing a toy from a child! How deplorable. His ears twitched back and his tail fluffed up even more than usual, showing the cat's displeasure at such an act. Whoever this man was, Totchi would very much like to use him for a scratching post after doing such a thing. Yes indeed.

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Fri Jul 25, 2003 11:58 pm

Kris looked up into the tree at Tressym and nodded. "If you could help me find him...I'd....I'd....I don't know what I'd do, but you'd like it! I guess! I don't know! Just please, help me find him! I think he went off that way..." Kris pointed a finger off twards the west- But was the little kittyboys sense of direction reliable?

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sat Jul 26, 2003 2:50 am

Ushyu looked at the way Kris was pointing, then shot off like a small mammal in a big hurry. Pervy *finger* hated thieves! She would catch it and get a reward for him!

A happy image of many carrots floated about her thoughts.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Jul 26, 2003 3:43 pm

"Meep!" Fluffy exclaimed, before darting off after Ushyu. He tossed a quick look over his shoulder to see if the others would follow, as well.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Jul 27, 2003 4:56 am

Listen, kid, I hear you just fine, and all of that.. but help me.. help me pleeeeeeeeeeeeease.. I'll do whatever you want for this bear, but please please help me..

The lil drago-End whimpered briefly as he continued to clutch onto Kris' leg, but he felt that he eventually just -had- to follow the others onto whatever the situation was.

He let go and began to move out, swiftly bounding forward to join Fluffy and the others, but he gave one last desperate look back at Kris.

Please help me..!

Rainbow Fright

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Sun Jul 27, 2003 10:34 am

Toshiya's mind was made up immediately. He would help get back the child's toy, oh yes he would. He would scratch and bite and hiss and do whatever else he could to do so. He might only be a fluffy little kitty, but he could bite *hard* for a fluffy little kitty, yes he could.

And thus, bell jingling emphatically, he bounded off after the little critters who'd already gone off in the direction that Kris indicated.

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:48 am

"GRAAAAAAAAO!" THe petite pink dragon let out a ........rather cute howl of pure lapdraconic rage. Then began to skitter off madly in persute of her playmates.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

I did reply already but it didn't come through. ;_;

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Tue Jul 29, 2003 12:58 pm

Tressym watched the others run off from his perch in the tree. He could easily catch up with them, so he stayed behind to say one last thing to Kris.

'I'll help you, child. You stay here in the park so we can find you again easily, okay?'

He spread his wings and leapt from the branch, flapping them, each beat taking him farther and higher as he rode the thermals in the direction after the others.

Shinigori V2

*Revive!*

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Tue Aug 05, 2003 8:36 pm

Kris simply nodded, confused out of his fuzzy little head, as Tressym took off twards the others.

The group of little cute things soon found their mark- A tall, darkly dressed, sickly looking man with his hair slicked back. Although there was no signs of any teddybear plushies on him, one could get the feeling simply by looking at him that this man was up to no good, and fitted the description of the man Kris described earlier.

(Sorry about the sucky post, I'm at a loss as to how to better execute this. x_x)

Edited by: Shinigori V2  Image at: 8/29/03 4:52 pm

Uncle Pervy

Re: *Revive!*

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Fri Aug 29, 2003 5:15 pm

Ushyu stops and looks at the rather suspicious man. He reminded her of the people that cthe Captain used to hit in the face in the days when she still lived on the ship with him.

pd Rydia

Re: *Revive!*

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Aug 30, 2003 3:45 pm

Fluffy slinked into nearby brush, prowling in a rough circle around the man with the slicked hair, using bushes, tall grass, and litter as cover. He eyed the man up and down, looking and smelling for a sign of the plushie, or what might be best to do next...

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Sorry. ;_;

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Tue Sep 02, 2003 11:16 am

And Tressym, of course, flew at a safe distance above and behind the man. Because, you know, he has wings. So he can.

<font color="gray">We need to find out if he has the boy's bear.</font> He thought to himself, before telepathing Ushyu.

See if you can smell the boy on him.

<font color="gray">If she does he's probably the one.</font>

Uncle Pervy

I've been waiting to do this for some time >:D

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Tue Sep 02, 2003 6:26 pm

Tressym recieved a mental reply from Ushyu, showing him that apparently she knew what Telepathy was. However, there is a difference between somewhat understanding Ushyu's language and hearing her thoughts directly.

Tressym received what is best defined as a brief burst of random synapse flarings. They were not a proper telepathic response per se, more of a number of seemingly random concepts that somewhat string together to make a sentence. He feels the concept of sense in it and a vague dislike of something he cannot quite understand, something like a feeling of ambient weight. Other ideas some totally disconnected, one of a distant man whom Tressym has never seen before, and a strange fascination with strings of numbers.

Ushyu herself, however, sniffed toward the man for any hints of Kris' scent.

Shinigori V2

USHYU CONFUSES AND IRRITATES ME

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:03 pm

Ushyu could smell a vague hint of Kris on the man, who appeared to be trying to make his way out of the park at a rather brisk pace now, looking around him nervously.

pd Rydia

Re: USHYU CONFUSES AND IRRITATES ME

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:07 pm

It was then that Fluffy acted! Dashing forward with surprising speed, the lapdragon darted in front of the man's feet, rubbing up against his legs like a cat, aiming to trip him up.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

:D Late!

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:50 pm

End screeched to a practical halt as he watched the preceding events take place, and just about scratched his head as to what to do next. Apparently, the man's back was to him.. and he really doubted that even if the others tried to get up around him, they could do much. C'mon, they were fluffy creatures. Fluffy creatures have got teeth, yeah, and maybe claws, but could they really use 'em?

He briefly inspected his claws. He had the whole 'wiw dragon' thing goin' on, but it was there, and he could implement it a lot better than a cat ever could.

Thinking quickly, he hopped onto the back of the man's legs and dug his claws in tightly, hoping to scratch past the soft cloth and get some blood. He began to nip all around to further the impact!

Uncle Pervy

Re: :D Late!

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Wed Sep 03, 2003 4:11 am

Ushyu was a bit confused. So she sat down and watched, trying to make sense of the situation? Were they raiding the odd man? It seemed like it. But they weren't on a ship. Weren't the ones who raided off-ship tossed overboard?

It was awfully confusing...

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Wed Sep 03, 2003 11:55 am

The small, pale skinned man took an End to the back of the leg, and tripped over the conveniantly placed Fluffy with a yelp. Now sprawled out on his stomach, the man scrambled to get to his feet- even he seemed unsure of what in the world was going on.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Thu Sep 04, 2003 4:31 pm

Tressym's response to the headache inducing mental flares was to immediately lose his concentration on flying and plummet twenty metres before righting himself.

<font color="gray">Ouch! Mental note, do not telepath the floppy-eared one.</font>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

REVIVE

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Sep 25, 2003 12:00 am

End scrambled up onto the back of the man's head as quickly as he could - if this form had any advantages, it was that it was small and could move quickly. Putting his four wittle claws to the test, he jammed them into the poor guy's head and scratched them around viciously, pulling on some of the hair as he did so, too.

All this, of course, with 'rawr rar' and the like. Aww.

Shinigori V2

Re: REVIVE

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Sep 25, 2003 12:04 am

The man instantly screamed in pain at the clawing he was receiving to his head, and instantly threw his fists up, trying to batter End off his head.

Previous

Return to Gaera Main RPs