Collector's Item (Freestyle serious rp - ask before joining)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: ^_^ v Victoly! 6_6 @#%$ bleeding.

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Thu May 16, 2002 3:32 pm

Blaze reached Kilra, and held out his torn off sleeve.

'Here, use this to stop the bleeding!'

He span and looked for the nearest threat, settling his gaze upon Kraken's aggressor. He raised the Blaze custom and levelled it at the bandit, then squeezed the trigger...

Jak Snide

Eh? Wassi...oh yeah! ^_^;;;

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu May 16, 2002 3:52 pm

Kilra stared blankly at the rag in her hand, then remembered how to use a bandage. Back home there had always been a ready supply of magic and potions if injuries arose. She'd only learned of bandages recently.

Keeping a wary eye about, she sheathed Dusk, and began to bandage her wound.

"Usstan uil aluin ulu lor saph natha wael..." she muttered.

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Re: Eh? Wassi...oh yeah! ^_^;;;

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Thu May 16, 2002 4:26 pm

(OOC - There has been mention of healing potions...you have to search for the reference to where it is though.)

The spearman opposing Kraken hefted his spear, preparing for a downward thrust. At that moment Blaze fired, the shot impacting nicely into the mercenary's shoulder. the mercenary cursed as the shot twisted him around. "That's another set of bloody ruined armour..." he muttered as he grasped the wound, opeing himself up for an attack...

Meanwhile it was safe to say that the remaining sniper wasn't going to have much of a chance against two of the greatest fighter of Doma. However two more mercenaries, one wielding dual handaxes and the other weilding a single long sword and a shield, approached Aya and Ara at a charge, the axeman going for Aya as the swordsman went for Ara.

(Those are the three conscious enemies...)

Jak Snide

Am I posting too frequently?

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu May 16, 2002 4:42 pm

Kilra tightened the bandage around her neck, gagging as she realised she'd applied too much pressure, squashing her wind pipe. A quick adjustment later she was breathing normally, a red stained piece of cloth rapped around her neck. As she predicted, she did look a little silly.

She glanced at the spearman, assuming Kraken and Blaze could handle him, and ran off towards Aya and Ayra, drawing her blades as she went.

KraKeN

Re: Am I posting too frequently?

Unread postby KraKeN » Thu May 16, 2002 5:48 pm

(Occ: SS did you even read my post? Ahhh well never mind)

Seeing his chance Kraken dropped his sword and drew with amazing speed his two hand crossbows. Thud. They slammed against the chest of the mercenary, Kraken gave a harsh grin and fired.

[Edit: I changed it so I was ont he ground just ignore my previous post]

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=kraken>KraKeN</A]&nbsp; Image at: 5/16/02 9:52:30 pm

Jak Snide

Sorry if I'm speaking out of my place.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu May 16, 2002 5:50 pm

(OOC: Krak, he did. You were ready for an attack. The one who attacking you is open for an attack. I think you can go ahead and declare an attack.)

ChancellorSmartz

Weee! I can post now!

Unread postby ChancellorSmartz » Thu May 16, 2002 6:42 pm

Meanwhile...

In a nearby forest, a man with silvery hair and a long overcoat tramped through it. Equipped with sunglasses, a calm face, and a holster on his side, he slowly walked in the wildlife. In that holster, however, was a heavy gun with an interesting shaft. He was in search for law breakers, hoping for a reward in return. He was a bounty hunter named Xander Contuvi.

"GOD DAMMIT I HATE THIS POISON IVY!!!" he screamed as he suddenly began scratching all over his body. "I have to get out of here before these stupid plants drive me nuts!"

He then took a rolled up piece of paper out of his coat, while scratching with the other hand. As he unfurled the paper, he grinned.

"Oh Johan Sescrom, you have been very bad...Now it's time to bring you to justice and get me some money! Just don't die on me now...heheheheh...." He took out his gun and twirled it as he chuckled to himself.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: Weee! I can post now!

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Thu May 16, 2002 6:49 pm

Blaze turned and sped after Kilra - while he was confident on the Queen and her siter's ability to fend for themselves, he was rather more worried that Kilra might do something rash and endanger those who's job his was to protect...

Edited by: Blaze Yamato Spirit&nbsp; Image at: 5/17/02 5:40:24 pm

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Still alive...

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Fri May 17, 2002 8:34 am

(OOC - Waiting for DC to post. And Smartz, while I said I probably wouldn't mind if you joined I did ask you to okay it with me first...)

KraKeN

I am gonna assume this dude is dead.....

Unread postby KraKeN » Fri May 17, 2002 10:59 am

Kraken hefted the mercenary's body off of him just in time to see Blaze running off. He quickly looted the guys pockets and dashed off after the rest of the party, "not again, HEY GUYS WAIT UP!!"

Jak Snide

Silly lizards. XP

Unread postby Jak Snide » Fri May 17, 2002 1:37 pm

(OOC: We're waiting on the Dreaful Dragon Du~o! Lalala....)

LadyDragonClawsEDW

DRA-GON! Not lizard!

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Fri May 17, 2002 6:54 pm

"Holy @#%$!" Aya immediately noticed the man double weilding axes coming at her and quickly responded by backing off the man she was about to bash majorly with her sword. Consequentially, her former blow missed the sniper completely as she manuvered herself into a defensive position, eyeing her new opponent.

Ara on the other hand could not stop her move against the sniper, the large sword held in her hands driving forwards with great momentum, firmly burrying itself in the sniper's chest. "Aw crud!" she growled, giving her sword a slight twist, blood oozing around the wound she had inflicted as she tried to pry the blade from the man's ribcage, leaving herself open for an attack from the second advancing bandit.

Jak Snide

See! Open to attack! Silly lizard!

Unread postby Jak Snide » Fri May 17, 2002 7:03 pm

"Kyaaaaaaaaa!"

Kilra chared up towards the mercenary about to attack Ara, trying to get in between him and Ara, blades raised to block an attack.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

woo

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Fri May 17, 2002 7:32 pm

Blaze stopped running and fired at the bandit attacking Aya, having first made sure that there was only a minimal chance of accidentally hitting one of the two sisters and Kilra.

4 shots left...

Edited by: Blaze Yamato Spirit&nbsp; Image at: 5/18/02 5:40:37 pm

KraKeN

Re: DRA-GON! Not lizard!

Unread postby KraKeN » Sat May 18, 2002 10:12 am

Seeing the second bandit charge Ara and Kilra move to block, Kraken dropped to one knee and brought his heavy crossbow up to his shoulder. He aimed at the mans head and fired.

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Sat May 18, 2002 4:18 pm

(OOc - Krak, do you ever have to reload?)

The twin-axe mercenary, known as Regis, found himself facing a dangerous and skilled opponent in Aya, and was almost immediately put on the defensive. He quickly managed to bat her sword away and was about to press his attack when Blaze fired. As Regis' left hand axe swung towards Aya the arm holding it took the full force of the shot, and was swung around, missing her narrowly. It also left the bandit open for attack.

The swordsman, who's known as Fred, snarled as Kilra blocked his attack on the struggling Ara. He batted away her sword with his shield, trying to push them back into her face. Kraken's shot then flew into his back. making him stumble forward, almost falling over Kilra.

KraKeN

Unread postby KraKeN » Sat May 18, 2002 5:42 pm

(Occ: Sorry the first time was......^^;; artistic license, the second time I didn't think it was worth mentioning....)

Kraken reloaded his heavy crossbow and swung it back onto his back. Pulling out his hand crossbows he advanced on the skirmish waiting to see what else was about to unfold.

Jak Snide

Ah! I've *always* wanted to do this!

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sun May 19, 2002 5:44 am

"Gwah!"

Kilra hated when her opponents got this close. He blades were too long to fight well at this distance.

So she brought her knee upwards, looking to give Fred a very unpleasant reminder of this battle for the future.

(OOC: If you hadn't got it already, knee in groin. She's not skilled in unarmed though, so I can't say her chances of success are marvelous.)

ChancellorSmartz

Sorry SS

Unread postby ChancellorSmartz » Sun May 19, 2002 9:55 am

(OOC: Er...sorry about that SS. I thought from a previous chat I assumed I can post in here. But I can for now, right? Post to correct me if I am wrong...)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uchancellorsmartz.showPublicProfile?language=EN>ChancellorSmartz</A] at: 5/19/02 3:47:30 pm

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Re: Sorry SS

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Sun May 19, 2002 2:45 pm

(OOc - Never mind, I just wanted a little warning, that was all. And a character background and details and inventory...in fact I don't really know anything about any of your characters...you couldn't IM me or e-mal me a little thing about each of them could you? Especially you DC, I need details. Especially about Ayra *Dons the cap of "No Research"*)

Fred's eyes crossed, and he stumbled. Luckily he was wearing protection there, but still there was not complete protection. He quickly regained his composure and took a step back, trying to give himself some breathing room to think about his next attack.

Jak Snide

BWHAHAHA! XD *points and laughs*

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sun May 19, 2002 3:28 pm

Kilra pressed on with her attack, hoping to take advantage of Freds state.

LadyDragonClawsEDW

*dun dun dun!* Finish HIM!

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Thu May 23, 2002 12:21 pm

(ooc: Sorry for mah delay again... ^^;Image

Aya stepped back a bit, eyeing Regis for a second. Damn, I don't wanna get anywhere near those axes... Narrowing her eyes, she began a chant in ryuuzoku, the large crimson red gem set in the base of her sword pulsating with light, resembling a beating heart. A white astral energy crackled over the blade as she kept her eyes upon the bandit, taking steps back as needed as she charged her spell.
"CHAOTIC DISINTEGRATION!" she swung her blade forwards at the man, not intending to strike him with the sword itself, but the mass of ryuuzoku energy that was flung from it in bolt form from the blade.

Having finally wrenched her sword free of the ( now quite dead?) bandit, Ara backed up a little, casting a side glance at the drow that had most likely just saved her life. "Hey thanks, now let's finish him...." she drove her bloodied sword into the ground, holding her arms out as if she was about to shoot an imaginary bow and arrow, a small bluish colored light forming between her hands. The light quickly solidified into a spear-shaped shard of ice. With a few words, she commanded it forth, aimed at the chest of the remaining man. "Freeze arrow!"

RebelKitsune

*kicks self... repetitively*

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Thu May 23, 2002 12:41 pm

(SORRYSORRYSORRY! *posts*)

Janice was running like mad, trying to catch up with the group since she had fallen back greatly after meeting up with some unwanted guests. She had 3 large claw marks on her side, bleeding slightly. "Damn DAMN territories. I was too concentrated on finding Ayra's scent to notice i was in the wrong place... Stupid!!!" She scrunched up her face and pressed down her ears as a sort of scolding to herself.

"Isn't it enough that Ayra's probably miles away from here??? I had to get into a fight. Way to go, Janice!"

She stopped suddenly, sniffing the air. "It's Ara and Aya." She turned swiftly, and ran towards the scent. When she spotted them she did not stop running frantically towards the group, since she could tell that they were fighting. In a fit of rage, she pounced the nearest bandit, which was the one that Kilra was attacking, by coincidence.

(Janice is basically, a big black wolf, for those who didn't catch her transformation. And to remind you, she has those three large scars on her side which are bleeding. Once again i thank you for your patience with me.)

Justice Augustus
Administrator

And so we return to the fight...

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Thu May 23, 2002 1:01 pm

Aya's shot hit the man straight on, sending him tumbeling down the hill, battered and bruised, until he came to a rest at the bottom, his head bouncing off a partly hidden rock, lapsing into unconsciousness. Ara's attack was similarily true, but the bandit opposing her was quick enough to dodge out of its way, until Janice hit him that is. Leaping at him a moment after Ara had flung her magically conjured spear the man was pushed back into the elongated icicle's path, and it had pierced his chest, and his lung. Gasping for breath he fell to his knees, blood spurtng from his wound onto the now damp grass, and the last mercenary fell.

Meanwhile...

Those fodder did their jobs, allowing me to continue unhindered. However I underestimated the extent to which the heros would work as a team. Covering each other, protecting each other, ganging up on bandits. I didn't expect so many to give chase. Of course the queen would, and it was expected for a few guards to accompany her, but it's almost as if they had planned for this emergency and had a team of trained warriors ready to go! Luckily my endurance potions should keep me going until Riva, but they are faster than me, it will be a close thing. I must not fail my master though, the consequences would be...terrible... He checked that the portable hole was still in his bag, and its occupant. He pulled from his other bag a small dart type implement, and pierced Ayra's skin with it, letting it disgourge its non-fatal poisons. She'll be out for half a day at least, and it's only another couple of hours to my destination.

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Yatta!

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Thu May 23, 2002 2:01 pm

"Woo! That's right!" Aya grinned, wincing suddenly as she held her wound.

"Hey thanks for the help...Janice was it?" she looked over at the Garou, resting her sword on her shoulder oblivous to the blood it deposited on her vest, "You too drow-lady..." she nodded to Kilra.

"Either way, c'mon let's go...who knows how much farther ahead that jerk has gotten..." Aya growled, sheathing her sword, murmuring a quick recovery spell on her wound.

Meanwhile, Ayra had woken up a little before, and whimpered softly in the darkness that she was kept only stopping for a moment as the hunter opened the hole again to peer at her. "What do you want with meeeeee...." she whined. The hunter however, must not have heard...nor cared and the little nekojin was once again drugged back into a deep sleep.

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Re: Yatta!

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Thu May 23, 2002 2:05 pm

A little earlier

As Ayra felt the foreign substance begin to seep into her viens she heard the Huntsman's voice as her eyelids became too heavy to lift open. "It is not me who wants you, your presence is requested by my master. Your presence and your death."

Jak Snide

<_< Be glad her Amelia-esq nature doesn't shine throug

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu May 23, 2002 2:17 pm

Kilra was almost inspired to spouting one of her all too clichéd lines about good triumphing over evil and so on. However, the queens thanks had diverted her attention.

"It's Kilraianjja." she said, turning around, smiling briefly as she noticed no one was seriously hurt.

"Say, who is this person who kept on trying to kidnap Ayra?" she inquired, her voice filled with curiosity.

RebelKitsune

*growl*

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Thu May 23, 2002 3:20 pm

Janice shook her head furiously, and rapidly changed back into garoujin form, still with her rough, savage details that she had when she first transformed back at the castle. She didn't seem to care much about the fact that she was still standing on top of the bandit whose jugular she had savagely ripped out.

She spoke in her hoarse, rough voice once more. "This... Bastard's... Identity is unknown to us. He has tried, numerous times, to capture Ayra, his reasons unknown to us. I just hope he hasn't doen anything to her yet." Her eyes were blood red, and glistened as she spoke. She twitched her tail slightly, then went on. "My name's Janice. I don't believe we've met." Her appearance hardly could tell that she was, in fact, a she.

She extended a paw to be shaken, but soon pulled it back in pain, revealing a large scar on the side of her torso, dripping with blood. "Agh... @#%$..."

Jak Snide

>.> Better slap some white magic on that...

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu May 23, 2002 4:19 pm

Kilra, eyes blood red as usual, looked at the wound, curling her bottom lip upwards, biting down on it slightly.

"How did that happen? One of the bigger fury things took a swipe at you?"

LadyDragonClawsEDW

White magic! Or something like it...

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Thu May 23, 2002 5:13 pm

Ara lifted her hand, "Hey anyone need healing or something? I can do that...."

"I need healing sis..." Aya winced.

"Yeah but you can do it yourself..." >.>;; She muttered, "And let's hurry up, I want my little sister back damnit!!"

Aya emitted a soft growl as she cast a recovery spell on her own wounds, "Damned briggands..."

Jak Snide

*lightbulb*

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu May 23, 2002 5:19 pm

Kilra suddenly remembered another teaching of her past. "Never assume an enemy dead."

She looked about, trying to ascertain if any of the mercenaries were still alive.

RebelKitsune

*shaded face*

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Fri May 24, 2002 9:11 am

Janice stepped down from the bandit she was standing on, ripping off some flesh with her hind claws as she did so. "I got caught up when we were still back in the forest looking for Ayra. Some overprotective wolf found me in his territory... thought I was a male."

She shook her head as Ara offered her assistance. "There's no need, Ara, but I appreciate your offer. You should tend to your sister if there is any need." She walked past as she said this, her tail waving behind her. Bluntly, she continued, "Let's go get Ayra back."

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Re: *shaded face*

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Fri May 24, 2002 11:49 am

All the mercenaries were either dead or unconscious. It would be a simple matter to finish the ones who had been merely knocked out.

Jak Snide

>_>

Unread postby Jak Snide » Fri May 24, 2002 11:55 am

Kilra paused briefly, considering her options. Killing someone in cold blood wasn't the most honourable thing to do. Then again, these people would only cause more problems if they were left alive, and would likely have done her in if she was in their position.

So she finished off the nearest mercenary as quickly as possible, looking around for the next nearest "survivor."

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Re: >_>

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Fri May 24, 2002 12:02 pm

Blaze had left both of the bandits he had faced alive after he had knocked them out while they were effected by his confusing magic.

KraKeN

Looting

Unread postby KraKeN » Fri May 24, 2002 1:28 pm

Kraken followed Kilra looting all the bodies he came across with practiced speed using a knife to slit the mercenaries pockets open.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: Looting

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Fri May 24, 2002 5:19 pm

Blaze had learnt never to expect thanks, so he wasn't unduly ruffled when his own contribution to helping the Queen went unthanked. He looked around the scene, letting his gun hand drop. Then he saw Kilra killing one of those he had left unconscious - the archer. His face set in cold fury as he strode over to her.

There was no need for that. Neither would have been a threat now - we would be long gone, and this sort of person doesn't come back for a second beating.'

His voice became a low hiss, for her ears only.

'If you try to bring harm to that helpless woman - no matter what she had intended for us, you shall join them in death.'

Jak Snide

Never has one line caused so much character development.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Fri May 24, 2002 5:30 pm

Kilra stopped, turning to Blaze, a determined, and slightly surprised, look on her face.

"And what happens if I leave her alive? What if she tries to seek revenge on us? And even if not, do you not suspect that bandits would not resume their previous pursuits? Leaving her alive would undoubtedly endanger innocents."

Despite her words, the notion of finishing a downed opponent sat poorly in her stomach. She new she was justified in her actions, and that what she did was undoubtedly for the greater good. But... it reminded her too much of that time. When her family had been dismayed at her refusal to finish an opponent.

And here she stood, having just calmly done what she refused to such a short time ago.

She cast a glance over her shoulder at the one she had just killed. She felt her stomach turn over, unsure if she had done the right thing after all.

"I..." she began, "However, I don't know why, but your words convince me....even though I am sure what I say is true."

She sheathed her blades, shutting her blood red eyes, refusing to brush aside what she had just done.

"But now, please, tell me, why?"

Edited by: Jak Snide&nbsp; Image at: 5/24/02 9:32:47 pm

Blaze Yamato Spirit

And a more in-depth look at Blaze's character, too...

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Fri May 24, 2002 7:33 pm

'Because...'

He looked off into the distance, his gaze sweeping the hills around, from face to face of all his comrades, to the corpses of the bandits, to the woman's unconscious form, finally coming to rest back on Kilra.

'Because it is dishonourable. To kill a helpless opponent is the height of dishonour - a shameful act. This is why I only knocked them out in the first place - my magic made them helpless. And don't tell me that they wouldn't think twice about killing me if I was in their position. I know they wouldn't. But that is no reason to go to their level!' His voice became more harsh here, and he clenched his fist. 'Sometimes', he continued more quietly, more subdued, 'it is necessary to fight an opponent on their terms to survive. This is not one of those times. Would you be remembered as a heartless killer, or an honourable warrior?'

He reached out to Kilra, as if to touch her arm, but then pulled away and instead let his own arm drop to his side.

'I belong to a group known as the wardens. Our task, one way or another, is to protect the people of the world - to conserve life. I watched you fight, I have watched the way you act, and I just watched you finish off an unconscious foe. You have the skill and resolve needed to be a warden, but you are still unsure where your morality lies. You need to discover this. And the key to this discovery is in the heart. Listen to it, and it will show you the path you ultimately will follow...'

Edited by: Blaze Yamato Spirit&nbsp; Image at: 5/24/02 11:34:59 pm

Jak Snide

Possible dynamic character development. Good stuff.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Fri May 24, 2002 8:00 pm

His words made sense. She knew that much. But at the same time, so did her own.

She didn't doubt that this bandit would have committed further acts of evil had she not killed her. Surely she would have prayed on the helpless, and by doing what she had done, she had ensured the lives of the innocent.

But no matter how much she reasoned, the sickly feeling in her gut would not go away. Her gaze dropped slightly, and she kept her back turned to the corpse, not needing a visual reminder of what she had just committed.

"Usstan z'klaen talinth ussta ramak..." she muttered.

PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs